April 25, 2024, 02:51:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452142 times)
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1560 on: July 09, 2009, 01:42:33 PM »

I can see Dolce being busy running around deleting all her pictures, avatars, etc.  But I still don't know how she got away with deleting the site for the pool cleaning business (which was only done yesterday afternoon).  The only thing I can  think of right now is either he knows what she's been up to or he doesn't check his site.  It's a puzzle to me because sooner or later, he's not going to be  getting much business.  Plus, I'm sure someone maintains he site.

The initials of the business are apol and his initials are mcs, right?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: July 09, 2009, 01:43:37 PM »

The one good thing I can say about Dolce's post is I learned a few things about the "finer" things in life. I looked up many designer names. Not trying to upset any fans of Louie V, but I hated those purses and I wouldn't have hit a dog in the azz with one. (Southern term, no dogs were ever harmed with a Louie V purse. Monkey Devil!

I was always shocked and surprised what people would pay for things and thought they were a bargain. And I wouldn't know a Chocolate Diamond ring if it hit ME in the big azz. I'm not a big diamond kind of girl myself. I know where they came from, and the blood that was shed to get them. I buy the fake jobs for my pierced ears, and that's good enough for me. Our wide gold wedding bands suit us just fine, and I never felt the need for a huge diamond to go with it. My diamond is outside my window, happily weeding the flowers, and fertilizing them. He makes me smile.  an angelic monkey

Fanny - you have gardner??   

Well, he is hispanic. 

He's the sweet man I have ever know, and has lived with a life altering stroke amost 12 yrs ago. He almost died. He had to learn everything all over again, starting with just simply sitting up and holding his head erect.

The doctors and nursing staff thought he would never make it out of rehab except to a nursing home. He has proven them all oh-so-wrong. They just didn't know him like I do, and how determined he is. He has limited use of his right side, but goes for daily walks now, (I can't keep up) plays golf with one arm, has some speech problems, but I understand him, and so does everyone else for the most part. He helps me clean, washes and fold clothes, and is an avid baseball fan, and is very spiritual. I also have to add he has a wicked sense of humor.

When this happened to him I asked God to please let him live and keep his great personality and memory. When he opened his eyes the first time and looked at me with love in his eyes and said "Hey, baby"
I knew my prayers had been answered. And they have, many, many times over. He is my rock, and I can say I think I am his. I would truly be lost without him, and I have treasured all the years that God has let us have together since that day.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: July 09, 2009, 01:43:47 PM »

JUST GOT THIS EMAIL 30 MINUTES AGO, DON'T KNOW IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY. JSM Monkeys

I want to apologize for what my embellishments have done to those who I came to know very deeply and appreciate whole heartedly.  I regret that my actions have in turn hurt those and the friendships that I forged here.  There is a LOT of truth in my posts, actions, and e-mails.

My intent was never to hurt anyone and I apologize to everyone that has been affected by me and/or my posts.  Everything that I have ever said or done in regards to missing persons has been true.  Please keep up the search for Adji Desir, his family is a great family and deserves to have their child returned to them.

I have laughed with you all, cried with you all, and stood in shock with you all through out the entire Caylee case, through personal struggles and battles, through family issues and problems.  My misrepresentation of myself is not a reflection on any single one of you and again I apologize.  Please do not question the genuine hearts of others because of me, there are the most wonderful people on this board who do amazing things.  My sincerity and prayers are/were genuine, and my heart truly does ache for the families of those and for those that are missing.

You all are great people with hearts of gold.  You do amazing work for the missing and are all the better for it. 

I leave you with this apology.  I do not expect forgiveness or forgetting, just hope that you all can see that I never meant to be of hurt or harm to anyone, just a better version of myself than I currently am.  Do not allow my actions to have any bearing on those that were the most closest to me, Always1 and BooMonkey are two of the most amazing women I have ever had the privilege of knowing, each one of amazing character, heart, and mind. 

I forever will love you all, even though in the end I have caused so much pain.  Do what you do best Monkeys, seek justice for those with no voice and those families holding on to hope, that is where each of you are needed most.

My sincerest apologies to all.

Dolce

BUMP

Ok, Please don't throw any nanners at me....I just took a shower!!    But I woke up this morning feeling kind of bad for Dolce.  I thought to myself - she is obviously a very sad person who needs to make some serious changes in her life.  Her own insecurities and shortcomings must really have her hating herself.  I thought maybe we should say prayers for her and not attack her.  She is obviously very unbalanced and needs our help not contempt.

Then I went back and read this "apology" and the anger just started all over.  This apology has no depth or even a hint of remorse to it.  It was so fake!  I can't believe she sent the same one to "everyone."   

A heartfelt apology would be individualized and addressed personally.  She wrote a "one size fit all" letter.  That just doesn't cut it for me.

And A1 if your having anything to do with her or Steele Monkey (which I would I bet you are) - you have lost all my sympathy!  To be honest, I have to wonder how much you knew before this all came out???

O.K. Muffy said it and I have to whole-heartedly agree on this one.  I will slink back behind curtains before I get hit by a banana.
(JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1563 on: July 09, 2009, 01:46:50 PM »

Fanny  an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: July 09, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »

JUST GOT THIS EMAIL 30 MINUTES AGO, DON'T KNOW IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY. JSM Monkeys

I want to apologize for what my embellishments have done to those who I came to know very deeply and appreciate whole heartedly.  I regret that my actions have in turn hurt those and the friendships that I forged here.  There is a LOT of truth in my posts, actions, and e-mails.

My intent was never to hurt anyone and I apologize to everyone that has been affected by me and/or my posts.  Everything that I have ever said or done in regards to missing persons has been true.  Please keep up the search for Adji Desir, his family is a great family and deserves to have their child returned to them.

I have laughed with you all, cried with you all, and stood in shock with you all through out the entire Caylee case, through personal struggles and battles, through family issues and problems.  My misrepresentation of myself is not a reflection on any single one of you and again I apologize.  Please do not question the genuine hearts of others because of me, there are the most wonderful people on this board who do amazing things.  My sincerity and prayers are/were genuine, and my heart truly does ache for the families of those and for those that are missing.

You all are great people with hearts of gold.  You do amazing work for the missing and are all the better for it. 

I leave you with this apology.  I do not expect forgiveness or forgetting, just hope that you all can see that I never meant to be of hurt or harm to anyone, just a better version of myself than I currently am.  Do not allow my actions to have any bearing on those that were the most closest to me, Always1 and BooMonkey are two of the most amazing women I have ever had the privilege of knowing, each one of amazing character, heart, and mind. 

I forever will love you all, even though in the end I have caused so much pain.  Do what you do best Monkeys, seek justice for those with no voice and those families holding on to hope, that is where each of you are needed most.

Dolce

BUMP

Ok, Please don't throw any nanners at me....I just took a shower!!    But I woke up this morning feeling kind of bad for Dolce.  I thought to myself - she is obviously a very sad person who needs to make some serious changes in her life.  Her own insecurities and shortcomings must really have her hating herself.  I thought maybe we should say prayers for her and not attack her.  She is obviously very unbalanced and needs our help not contempt.

Then I went back and read this "apology" and the anger just started all over.  This apology has no depth or even a hint of remorse to it.  It was so fake!  I can't believe she sent the same one to "everyone."   

A heartfelt apology would be individualized and addressed personally.  She wrote a "one size fit all" letter.  That just doesn't cut it for me.

And A1 if your having anything to do with her or Steele Monkey (which I would I bet you are) - you have lost all my sympathy!  To be honest, I have to wonder how much you knew before this all came out???

O.K. Muffy said it and I have to whole-heartedly agree on this one.  I will slink back behind curtains before I get hit by a banana.
(JMO)

HOLD ON!!  I think the quote stacks are messed up here!!  These are not my words 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: July 09, 2009, 01:49:09 PM »

I can see Dolce being busy running around deleting all her pictures, avatars, etc.  But I still don't know how she got away with deleting the site for the pool cleaning business (which was only done yesterday afternoon).  The only thing I can  think of right now is either he knows what she's been up to or he doesn't check his site.  It's a puzzle to me because sooner or later, he's not going to be  getting much business.  Plus, I'm sure someone maintains he site.

It is still under Sunbiz.com. And yes. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: July 09, 2009, 01:52:01 PM »

Sorry Muffy, I took it as being from you.  BUT I still do agree on it (sorry).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: July 09, 2009, 01:52:42 PM »

i believe MYTime posted that.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: July 09, 2009, 01:52:43 PM »

In the NH thread we got good scrolling past some posters. That is what I usually did with Dolce. She reminded me too much of an earlier poster. I think her name was Darlene of AL. Klaas or Mere help.

Disclaimer: I am from Al but I am not Darlene. I am not there now, but wish I was.   Monkey Devil!

MYTIME, I love your new outfit. No one will every recognize you now.   Monkey Devil!

psssst.....Thank you Fanny 

Psst...Do you want to buy a LV diaper bag?? 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: July 09, 2009, 01:54:22 PM »

Thank you Muffy Bee, I was so hurt by this, but I didnt think it sounded like you.  I knew NOTHING about any of this before it came out in musings.  NOTHING. 

You are correct, A-l.  That wasn't my post and I've made note of that in large letters and have posted what I did say.  (My rant)   
Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 01:59:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: July 09, 2009, 01:54:43 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5557.msg869860#msg869860

Dolce

Rant warning:

I don't believe Dolce the troll wrote this herself, unless she used the "SPELL CHECK" function for once.  I haven't judged a poster nor criticized one in the past because of their spelling or use of the English language.  But I've seen too many examples of Dolcethe troll making spelling errors in her posts.  I think this post is by someone esle.  And she didn't know what "Docker's" were, when Sunny was talking about fashion with her.  There is high fashion and there is snobbery.  I saw way too much snobbery and not enough fashion.  I've spent time around people that have a lot of money and you know what?  Even though they may buy expensive purses or shoes, they tend to be value concious.  And they also shop at Walmart.  People with money don't generally just throw it away.  They may buy their LV, but they aren't going to pay more for tp and such.  Gimme a break.  That is what spoke volumes to me.  Everything seemed so childlike.  Namebrand.  Escalade, BMW, LV.   Here's my house, here's my car, here's my, my, my, me, me, me.   Just too much.  So what?  I have some nice things but I don't bandy it about.  I'm sure many others on here do too.  What got me is when Dolce   the troll showed PICTURES and said that these are the kinds of places I shop.  All couture.  That hit me as very, very fake.  A PICTURE of where you shop?  I could have Saks on my pics, but also you would find Target and Walmart.  But then, I wouldn't feel the NEED to send a picture of where I shop.  LOL  I think Dolce the troll went on and on, and it got more and more outrageous.  No apology is going to work for me from Dolce. the troll. I don't feel sorry for her one iota.  I'm thinking of IM's Elijah.  Hey troll, paybacks are he77!  No way will she be posting here again.  Klaas would have to ban me, because I would be all over that troll, blasting her posts each and every time she tried to post.  I've sat on my hands for a long time now.  No more.  That pregnancy cr*p started within a couple of weeks of the troll posting here.  This wasn't a one time mistake.  It took planning, it took finding pics, it took lying over and over and over.  Kiss my bee hiney troll!

And one more thing:  I hope no one feels sorry for the troll and lets her have your password to post here.  It will be found out, and I'll bet there would be a banning involved, because that is a bannable offense.  That would be up to Klaas, but I think she would do it.

Edit:  Forgot one more "the troll"  LOL

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1571 on: July 09, 2009, 01:56:19 PM »

The one good thing I can say about Dolce's post is I learned a few things about the "finer" things in life. I looked up many designer names. Not trying to upset any fans of Louie V, but I hated those purses and I wouldn't have hit a dog in the azz with one. (Southern term, no dogs were ever harmed with a Louie V purse. Monkey Devil!

I was always shocked and surprised what people would pay for things and thought they were a bargain. And I wouldn't know a Chocolate Diamond ring if it hit ME in the big azz. I'm not a big diamond kind of girl myself. I know where they came from, and the blood that was shed to get them. I buy the fake jobs for my pierced ears, and that's good enough for me. Our wide gold wedding bands suit us just fine, and I never felt the need for a huge diamond to go with it. My diamond is outside my window, happily weeding the flowers, and fertilizing them. He makes me smile.  an angelic monkey

Well, he is hispanic. 

He's the sweet man I have ever know, and has lived with a life altering stroke amost 12 yrs ago. He almost died. He had to learn everything all over again, starting with just simply sitting up and holding his head erect.

The doctors and nursing staff thought he would never make it out of rehab except to a nursing home. He has proven them all oh-so-wrong. They just didn't know him like I do, and how determined he is. He has limited use of his right side, but goes for daily walks now, (I can't keep up) plays golf with one arm, has some speech problems, but I understand him, and so does everyone else for the most part. He helps me clean, washes and fold clothes, and is an avid baseball fan, and is very spiritual. I also have to add he has a wicked sense of humor.

When this happened to him I asked God to please let him live and keep his great personality and memory. When he opened his eyes the first time and looked at me with love in his eyes and said "Hey, baby"
I knew my prayers had been answered. And they have, many, many times over. He is my rock, and I can say I think I am his. I would truly be lost without him, and I have treasured all the years that God has let us have together since that day.   an angelic monkey

You both are so lucky to have each other and have been truly blessed.   an angelic monkey

I better quit before I get too emotional
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: July 09, 2009, 01:56:46 PM »

Blue Moon~  the above post (RANT) is/was my reply to Dolce's email that was sent to Joesamasmama and she posted.  Something really got mixed up in the quote stacks that you thought was one of my posts. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1573 on: July 09, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »

I didn't grow up "rich" but I grew up in very rich neighborhood.  For example, One of my neighbors and best friends got a custom made Porche for her 16th birthday.  They vacationed in Europe, Aspen and Florida every summer and winter. 

Many of the kids in my neighborhood grew up very "privileged" and I can promise everyone right now - Money does not but happiness nor do material things make somebody have class or respect.

I watched first hand the real life pain many of my friends experienced.  I wouldn't have traded my life for a second.....but I did like that car. LOL

I was invited on many trips with my friends. I have many great memories.  And their were many times, my parents said NO, that I could not go for good reasons.

I missed out on many things....going to the Olympics and Maria Shriver's and Arnold wedding because of family obligations.  But early on, it was made clear to me what my priorities were going to be.

I am glad my parents put limits on me and gave me a sense of self confidence.  I was never jealous of my friends or their wealth.  From a young age, I saw the problems that came with it.  (Divorce, infidelity, drug abuse, Alcohol abuse, etc.)

My dad has a winter place in Naples and has many friends that are very wealthy.  He is not wealthy, especially compared to them but I have never seen him feel inferior to anyone.  He is loved by many and is an example of "money does measure the success of a person."  IMO 

It is a shame Dolce never learned these things.

BTW - none of my neighbors went to boarding schools or had live in maids!!   

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: July 09, 2009, 01:58:48 PM »

Well, he is hispanic. 

an angelic monkey God Bless You and your hubby, FannyMae  an angelic monkey  I know exactly what you and your hubby went through, as my dad had a massive stroke 2 years ago.  My parents are divorced and my siblings live in another state, so I was and still is my dad's primary caregiver.   So glad that your hubby has made such great progress!!   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: July 09, 2009, 02:02:27 PM »

I didn't grow up "rich" but I grew up in very rich neighborhood.  For example, One of my neighbors and best friends got a custom made Porche for her 16th birthday.  They vacationed in Europe, Aspen and Florida every summer and winter. 

Many of the kids in my neighborhood grew up very "privileged" and I can promise everyone right now - Money does not but happiness nor do material things make somebody have class or respect.

I watched first hand the real life pain many of my friends experienced.  I wouldn't have traded my life for a second.....but I did like that car. LOL

I was invited on many trips with my friends. I have many great memories.  And their were many times, my parents said NO, that I could not go for good reasons.

I missed out on many things....going to the Olympics and Maria Shriver's and Arnold wedding because of family obligations.  But early on, it was made clear to me what my priorities were going to be.

I am glad my parents put limits on me and gave me a sense of self confidence.  I was never jealous of my friends or their wealth.  From a young age, I saw the problems that came with it.  (Divorce, infidelity, drug abuse, Alcohol abuse, etc.)

My dad has a winter place in Naples and has many friends that are very wealthy.  He is not wealthy, especially compared to them but I have never seen him feel inferior to anyone.  He is loved by many and is an example of "money does measure the success of a person."  IMO 

It is a shame Dolce never learned these things.

BTW - none of my neighbors went to boarding schools or had live in maids!!   

But, but did they have a driver?
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: July 09, 2009, 02:05:48 PM »

mcs, huh,....   his middle name must be Cabbana...."Dolce and Cabbana"   Monkey Devil!
If you go to her photobucket she is obsessed with this designer.  Just type dolce in the search. 

I think I messed up this quote....we'll see when I hit post      

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1577 on: July 09, 2009, 02:07:05 PM »

Blue Moon~  the above post (RANT) is/was my reply to Dolce's email that was sent to Joesamasmama and she posted.  Something really got mixed up in the quote stacks that you thought was one of my posts. 

Yup!!  That was my post!  I said it and I would say it again!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: July 09, 2009, 02:08:37 PM »

I am very sorry you feel this way.  There is nothing I can do or say to change your mind.  I am not the kind of person to lie about such things.  I had a very close relationship with Dolce.  I stayed up all night the night she was to have the babies.  I waited for word from her or her family.  I talked to her almost every day, and I still have not asked her any questions.  She is not taking calls or answering emails.  She emailed me after this came out in musings but did not explain anything.  She just said she was very sorry I was in the middle of this, very sorry I was hurt and that she loved me, that is all she said. I dont know anything else I can add to this, I have told you everything I know.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: July 09, 2009, 02:09:15 PM »

I was going to say this yesterday....and someone may have already said it.....but the Naples, Florida area is one of those very wealthy communities.....multi-million dollar houses, upscale dining and shopping.....kind of the Rodeo Drive of Florida.  There are drivers and nannies and all that money can buy.

I lived north of Tampa and visited Naples a few times.  It is beautiful.....but when I came home, I did not have to fantasize a whole new existence.  I didn't want a driver and a nanny (or two), a new house, a new car, a big ol' diamond....I knew the difference and was so happy with what I had/have.

I think living on the outskirts of this community and "looking in" has helped with the storyline.  But that is not an excuse, in my book, for what was done. 

Manipulating people and their feelings is low on the human scale.  Lying day after day is her lifestyle I believe.  I do not think she will quit.  You may see her on another forum.  She will use a calendar this time and plan her events months in advance.  This is just my opinion.

The Naples area BEACH areas are very wealthy communities. And the downtown part is just what you say, very upscale. But you are right, this is the outskirt-ourtskirts of this community, and I would bet it is considered in Collier County.

Many area's in Florida are the same. Even in Tampa, you can drive a few miles and you are right out in a rural and sometimes run down area. Orlando is or was the same. It has been a while since I have been back.

Where SunCity is is a very nice retirement area, with shops, resturants, and nice houses and apartments, everyone riding around on golf carts, even to go to the upscale grocery store and drug store. But just out side of there is a community that is called Wimauma, and when I drove through there I thought it was the most miserable, impoverished place I had ever seen.  Yet they were so close. Like two different worlds. It is that way in a lot of places in Florida, almost like time has forgotten them. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.