April 19, 2024, 02:33:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451740 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: July 09, 2009, 05:48:50 PM »

Hi Bearly!

Hi Numbers!!

(or maybe she is really Lettersman--oh, gosh, it is David Letterman posting incognito--another Monkey exposed!)

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: July 09, 2009, 05:52:56 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys......

I wonder what fun stuff today will bring?

Good morning Monkeys!!

I am shocked and appalled.  Next someone will tell me that MyTime really does have bewbs.

I have not seen her around, I hear she is in he Wit-less Protection Plan!

Hi Monkeys both incognito and cognito!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: July 09, 2009, 05:52:56 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!!

I am shocked and appalled.  Next someone will tell me that MyTime really does have bewbs.

Would you like to use the Witless News cart and go see her?   

Yes, and Trimm, I don't care if you are a pixie or not, I love ya, Monkey!

I believe in miracles!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: July 09, 2009, 05:54:14 PM »

I have kept silent on this whole fiasco.  I figure what I think doesn't matter a whole lot.

I think though, that Monkeys should cut Always1 some slack.  She had made friends with someone
that was a total filament of someone's imagination.  A1 is a sweet and gullible soul. (or is that sole?)
'
I can understand her reluctence to throw her friend ( even a disreputable one) under the bus.
I would suspect that A1 is sorta in shock right now. The person that she loved is gone forever.

Whomever Dolce may be, she is a POS.  Always 1 is not.

Who was that mod at FOB?  Dolce sounds a lot like her to me. 

I have to agree with this however, the first time shame on you, the second time shame on me.  I dont think she has to throw her under the bus, but if she still has contact with *her* or Steele...well then I have no sympathy.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: July 09, 2009, 05:56:16 PM »

Always1 has forwarded to me 15+ messages she received.  They all appear to be from "Dolce" as far as I can tell and none really say alot.  Mostly small talk about the babies, hubs, etc.

If I was "close" to "Dolce" and believed everything she was telling me about having twins there wasn't anything in those text messages that would set off my "hinky meter".  They were very general in terms. 

ME, not being close to "Dolce" would question how and why a mother who just gave birth to twins would be immediately texting about them and actually back to posting in the forum the next day. 
[/b]

Exactly, Klaas.  I wondered what kind of superwoman she was to deliver twins one day and return to posting the very next day!  I believe the day after that she already had them on a 'nap schedule'.  Lifestyles of the Strange and Delusional!

I was very disappointed in her.  I thought she should have delivered them at home with hubby by her side.  Doesn't his degree cover childbirth?

I believe in miracles!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: July 09, 2009, 06:00:07 PM »

Always1 has forwarded to me 15+ messages she received.  They all appear to be from "Dolce" as far as I can tell and none really say alot.  Mostly small talk about the babies, hubs, etc.

If I was "close" to "Dolce" and believed everything she was telling me about having twins there wasn't anything in those text messages that would set off my "hinky meter".  They were very general in terms. 

ME, not being close to "Dolce" would question how and why a mother who just gave birth to twins would be immediately texting about them and actually back to posting in the forum the next day. 
[/b]

Exactly, Klaas.  I wondered what kind of superwoman she was to deliver twins one day and return to posting the very next day!  I believe the day after that she already had them on a 'nap schedule'.  Lifestyles of the Strange and Delusional!

I was very disappointed in her.  I thought she should have delivered them at home with hubby by her side.  Doesn't his degree cover childbirth?

I suppose a "bun in the oven"  would go with his chef's degree but who knows. (or culinary degree or whatever is was)!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: July 09, 2009, 06:02:32 PM »

I have kept silent on this whole fiasco.  I figure what I think doesn't matter a whole lot.

I think though, that Monkeys should cut Always1 some slack.  She had made friends with someone
that was a total filament of someone's imagination.  A1 is a sweet and gullible soul. (or is that sole?)
'
I can understand her reluctence to throw her friend ( even a disreputable one) under the bus.
I would suspect that A1 is sorta in shock right now. The person that she loved is gone forever.

I have to agree with this however, the first time shame on you, the second time shame on me.  I dont think she has to throw her under the bus, but if she still has contact with *her* or Steele...well then I have no sympathy.

As for A1, I think her world is rocked right now.  As she is a Monkey, and I don't think attacking other Monkeys is a president I care to set, I will believe she will move through the stages of grief at her own pace, just as we all are here.  I am not condemning anyone else's right to feel or think what they do.  I am merely stating mine.

Leroy, this was not aimed at you.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: July 09, 2009, 06:04:14 PM »

[/b]

I suppose a "bun in the oven"  would go with his chef's degree but who knows. (or culinary degree or whatever is was)!

Well it beats a Hershey in the highway...just sayin'.

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: July 09, 2009, 06:05:22 PM »

I can see Dolce being busy running around deleting all her pictures, avatars, etc.  But I still don't know how she got away with deleting the site for the pool cleaning business (which was only done yesterday afternoon).  The only thing I can  think of right now is either he knows what she's been up to or he doesn't check his site.  It's a puzzle to me because sooner or later, he's not going to be  getting much business.  Plus, I'm sure someone maintains he site.

The initials of the business are apol and his initials are mcs, right?

It is still under Sunbiz.com. And yes. 

whitepages.com is interesting reading

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: July 09, 2009, 06:05:58 PM »

'

As for A1, I think her world is rocked right now.  As she is a Monkey, and I don't think attacking other Monkeys is a president I care to set, I will believe she will move through the stages of grief at her own pace, just as we all are here.  I am not condemning anyone else's right to feel or think what they do.  I am merely stating mine.

Can someone tell me what FOB is?   TIA
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: July 09, 2009, 06:07:07 PM »

I can see Dolce being busy running around deleting all her pictures, avatars, etc.  But I still don't know how she got away with deleting the site for the pool cleaning business (which was only done yesterday afternoon).  The only thing I can  think of right now is either he knows what she's been up to or he doesn't check his site.  It's a puzzle to me because sooner or later, he's not going to be  getting much business.  Plus, I'm sure someone maintains he site.

I'm not good at sleuthing... can't find what I'm supposed to be looking for 

I feel bad for A1... I think it takes one bad befriending to make you step back and be more cautious. I've had a couple of "good friends" that turned out to be rotten apples. You feel betrayed.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1671 on: July 09, 2009, 06:09:35 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: July 09, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »

Bearly - I know what you're saying.  I do not blame Always one bit for anything and personally i do not think she knew about any of this prior to finding out on here.  I did not connect with Dolce so I didn't even recognize any of the inconsistencies - mostly because i paid little attention to her personal posts.  I'm more of the simple laid back kinda gal Smile

Anyways, what I bolded above I too feel strongly about.  I just hope she has learned her lesson and will not buy into any more BS that Dolce would send her way.  There is a big difference between sincere apologies and BS excuses. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: July 09, 2009, 06:11:10 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!!

Would you like to use the Witless News cart and go see her?   

Yes, and Trimm, I don't care if you are a pixie or not, I love ya, Monkey!

I love ya too.    an angelic monkey
New tires,gas in the tank,and ready for you to go see Mytime.   
I don't need it tonight.I'm gonna have a cold one. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1674 on: July 09, 2009, 06:11:26 PM »

'

YUP!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: July 09, 2009, 06:12:13 PM »

'

Can someone tell me what FOB is?   TIA

FOB = Freedom of Blog and it was created during the Natalee Holloway case.  I think the Moderator that Magnolia is thinking of is Medleyrelay (I don't believe Dolce and Medley are the same person, lol)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: July 09, 2009, 06:14:07 PM »

FOB = Freedom of Blog and it was created during the Natalee Holloway case.  I think the Moderator that Magnolia is thinking of is Medleyrelay (I don't believe Dolce and Medley are the same person, lol)

Thanks for answering!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: July 09, 2009, 06:18:37 PM »

I suppose at some point I need to get outta my patriotic outfit, but have no wardrobe....

On Dolce, I am still not sure what to think or say. What a miserable life she must have had and is still living to feel the need to perpetrate such a fraud amongst the family here. I guess some think that since it is the internet,that it does not hurt anyone,however,this fiasco proves the opposite does it not? So many monkeys hurt. It is a sad situation and I do wish Dolce would show up and explain herself.

Who would believe anything she would say??? She's a con, it would only be lies. It ain't happening anyway. JMO

I think you look cute, anyway.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: July 09, 2009, 06:18:42 PM »

Bearly - I know what you're saying.  I do not blame Always one bit for anything and personally i do not think she knew about any of this prior to finding out on here.  I did not connect with Dolce so I didn't even recognize any of the inconsistencies - mostly because i paid little attention to her personal posts.  I'm more of the simple laid back kinda gal Smile
Anyways, what I bolded above I too feel strongly about.  I just hope she has learned her lesson and will not buy into any more BS that Dolce would send her way.  There is a big difference between sincere apologies and BS excuses. 

Yes, that is is how I am described as well!   an angelic monkey

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: July 09, 2009, 06:20:17 PM »

Puzzler - you crack me up!!   Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.