April 26, 2024, 01:46:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452225 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: July 09, 2009, 07:25:32 PM »

Ok, I have sent the texts I received that nite to Klaasend. She can judge me and know I am telling the truth about all it.  That is really all that important to me right now that she knows I am telling the truth.  She knows I am not computer savvy and would not know how to make texts with the right time, ims or whatever to tell a story.  She is probably reading them right now.

A, I think I can safely say no one thinks you didn't receive the texts and to the best of my knowledge no one is judging YOU. I think we just don't want you to get sucked back in. And a lot of Monks are pizzed that she has used you and others friendships to aid in her lies.  She is a master at duping......well nearly a master..... a master wouldn't have gotten caught.

Ditto

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: July 09, 2009, 07:26:36 PM »

I don't see babybear here, but I am rolling!!!   

She asked me to make this for her:

We FOUND them and they ARE 12 inches long!!!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: July 09, 2009, 07:27:58 PM »

I suppose at some point I need to get outta my patriotic outfit, but have no wardrobe....

On Dolce, I am still not sure what to think or say. What a miserable life she must have had and is still living to feel the need to perpetrate such a fraud amongst the family here. I guess some think that since it is the internet,that it does not hurt anyone,however,this fiasco proves the opposite does it not? So many monkeys hurt. It is a sad situation and I do wish Dolce would show up and explain herself.

Who would believe anything she would say??? She's a con, it would only be lies. It ain't happening anyway. JMO

I think you look cute, anyway.  an angelic monkey

Yes Fanny, you have a point,however, I do feel that the monkeys here that loved her and went through the "alleged" pregnancy and sat here waiting for news worrying when she was "delivering" at least deserve the consideration of an apology as well as explanation, that is just my opinion. Also, was there not a time where there was the "false alarm" or something and she was told to rest by the doctor? not sure as I have tried to read and catch up on all I missed the past couple of months and it is difficult. Those here hurt by her just deserve the respect and consideration of an apology and explanation,whether they can believe her or not, that is jmo.

Thanks for telling me I look cute, I am just overdue for a costume change as forth has already passed.

Hang on, Labor day is coming!!!!  Monkey Devil!

I know, I am torn, but I hate to see Monkeys hanging on for something that isn't going to happen. It is like when a child is missing and the parents hold onto that one last hope, even in the face of almost certainty the child is already dead. The Dolce we knew does not exist. It is like a death, and there is a lot of denial. As long as that portal is open for her to post, the hope is there.

I think the ones hurt and grieving are owed an explanation and apology too. I just know by experience that it's not going to happen. She understood what made Casey tick only too well. She has moved on to her next victims now. JMO

I love you as always, even when we don't agree. We never did always see eye to eye anyway.  But we are still here, and still brought together with what brought us together in the first place.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: July 09, 2009, 07:32:59 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_PHnRIn74Ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_PHnRIn74Ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: July 09, 2009, 07:33:58 PM »

I can see Dolce being busy running around deleting all her pictures, avatars, etc.  But I still don't know how she got away with deleting the site for the pool cleaning business (which was only done yesterday afternoon).  The only thing I can  think of right now is either he knows what she's been up to or he doesn't check his site.  It's a puzzle to me because sooner or later, he's not going to be  getting much business.  Plus, I'm sure someone maintains he site.

The initials of the business are apol and his initials are mcs, right?

It is still under Sunbiz.com. And yes. 

whitepages.com is interesting reading

Puzzler - you crack me up!!   Monkey Devil!

Sophia's there!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: July 09, 2009, 07:36:12 PM »

I can see Dolce being busy running around deleting all her pictures, avatars, etc.  But I still don't know how she got away with deleting the site for the pool cleaning business (which was only done yesterday afternoon).  The only thing I can  think of right now is either he knows what she's been up to or he doesn't check his site.  It's a puzzle to me because sooner or later, he's not going to be  getting much business.  Plus, I'm sure someone maintains he site.

Yes, so now we have two addys. What are your thoughts. Which is the newest one??

Posting to my own post, but I think the second one is newest, because when I went to live search, it looked like new construction area, just streets and no houses. JMO

Hey Fanny, i found 4 different addresses on www.pipl.com & more info! 

I now have a huge headache. They sure moved around a lot. 

Does anyone know if there is a sheriff in the general vicinity of county's that first name starts with "S?"

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1706 on: July 09, 2009, 07:36:43 PM »

I suppose at some point I need to get outta my patriotic outfit, but have no wardrobe....

On Dolce, I am still not sure what to think or say. What a miserable life she must have had and is still living to feel the need to perpetrate such a fraud amongst the family here. I guess some think that since it is the internet,that it does not hurt anyone,however,this fiasco proves the opposite does it not? So many monkeys hurt. It is a sad situation and I do wish Dolce would show up and explain herself.

Who would believe anything she would say??? She's a con, it would only be lies. It ain't happening anyway. JMO

I think you look cute, anyway.  an angelic monkey

Yes Fanny, you have a point,however, I do feel that the monkeys here that loved her and went through the "alleged" pregnancy and sat here waiting for news worrying when she was "delivering" at least deserve the consideration of an apology as well as explanation, that is just my opinion. Also, was there not a time where there was the "false alarm" or something and she was told to rest by the doctor? not sure as I have tried to read and catch up on all I missed the past couple of months and it is difficult. Those here hurt by her just deserve the respect and consideration of an apology and explanation,whether they can believe her or not, that is jmo.

Thanks for telling me I look cute, I am just overdue for a costume change as forth has already passed.

Hang on, Labor day is coming!!!!  Monkey Devil!

I know, I am torn, but I hate to see Monkeys hanging on for something that isn't going to happen. It is like when a child is missing and the parents hold onto that one last hope, even in the face of almost certainty the child is already dead. The Dolce we knew does not exist. It is like a death, and there is a lot of denial. As long as that portal is open for her to post, the hope is there.

I think the ones hurt and grieving are owed an explanation and apology too. I just know by experience that it's not going to happen. She understood what made Casey tick only too well. She has moved on to her next victims now. JMO

I love you as always, even when we don't agree. We never did always see eye to eye anyway.  But we are still here, and still brought together with what brought us together in the first place.  an angelic monkey

I do think we actually agree that the monkeys deserve an apology and explanation, I also agree, I do not think she will give one to any of them. I do love you to my friend and am glad you found your way here. I told you long ago the monkeys are awesome folks, very loving and kind. (((HUGS))) to you my sister.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: July 09, 2009, 07:39:07 PM »

Oh, Noah and Sophie have learned to skate!

Hilarious and cute commercial, San.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: July 09, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »

CBB, you outdid yourself this time with my avatar.  I love it, love it, love it.  You are very creative.
 an angelic monkey

CBB I love it too; beautiful avatar.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: July 09, 2009, 07:44:42 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_PHnRIn74Ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_PHnRIn74Ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01</a>

I love this!  Saw it on TV last night, lol 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: July 09, 2009, 07:47:03 PM »

Yes, so now we have two addys. What are your thoughts. Which is the newest one??

Posting to my own post, but I think the second one is newest, because when I went to live search, it looked like new construction area, just streets and no houses. JMO

Does anyone know if there is a sheriff in the general vicinity of county's that first name starts with "S?"

Fanny - I looked at every sheriff name for every county in Florida and not one had a name that is connected with the person we know to be Dolce (that I could tell). 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: July 09, 2009, 07:47:34 PM »

I do think we actually agree that the monkeys deserve an apology and explanation, I also agree, I do not think she will give one to any of them. I do love you to my friend and am glad you found your way here. I told you long ago the monkeys are awesome folks, very loving and kind. (((HUGS))) to you my sister.

You were absolutely right, as usual.  an angelic monkey

I only have one more thing to say to any monkey as far as communication from Dolce or Steel. If she/he were on my e-mail, im, cell phone or any other way, I would block her/him immediately if not sooner. There is no reason to torture yourselves. JMO

I am not even sure that this poor guy we are finding is even married to Dolce or knows her. He may be going through all kinds of grief that we don't even know of, much less his wife, who may be totally innocent. He is probably some blue collar redneck trying to make a living and trying to have a little something. Things are not always what they appear. If it is his wife, I'll bet he had no idea. JMO

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: July 09, 2009, 07:48:40 PM »

Hmmm...none of them seem to have a pool....I'm sure dolce posted pics of her pool (tee hee)

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: July 09, 2009, 07:49:51 PM »

OMG, funny!   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: July 09, 2009, 08:01:10 PM »

CBB,

Your summer avatars are just the best ever!  I hate to pile on and ask you to do one for me but would you please?  All my dollz are on my old computer and I don't have any on my new lappie at all.  I am trying to find time to go copy all my old data from the old computer to tranfer to the new one but there is so much to do moving and I am so slow.

Anyway, something summery with same doll head?  My avatar looks miserable in those winter clothes in this heat.

I will BOLO when you have time. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1715 on: July 09, 2009, 08:09:35 PM »

CBB, you outdid yourself this time with my avatar.  I love it, love it, love it.  You are very creative.

She is amazing with what she can do with avatars. 

Oh well, I have to admit that I'm very disappointed that the picture of Dolce and babies that was sent at the time of their alleged birth can't be posted on here.  I was and am super curious about that one. 

I guess we can't have everything we want, right Dolce.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: July 09, 2009, 08:11:23 PM »

I only have one more thing to say to any monkey as far as communication from Dolce or Steel. If she/he were on my e-mail, im, cell phone or any other way, I would block her/him immediately if not sooner. There is no reason to torture yourselves. JMO

I am not even sure that this poor guy we are finding is even married to Dolce or knows her. He may be going through all kinds of grief that we don't even know of, much less his wife, who may be totally innocent. He is probably some blue collar redneck trying to make a living and trying to have a little something. Things are not always what they appear. If it is his wife, I'll bet he had no idea. JMO

Hi Fanny ... I did find a page last night where here name is linked as a relative of his.  Didn't list her as wife, but she was first on the list of relatives, so there's some conneciton. 

BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: July 09, 2009, 08:11:34 PM »

She is amazing with what she can do with avatars. 

Oh well, I have to admit that I'm very disappointed that the picture of Dolce and babies that was sent at the time of their alleged birth can't be posted on here.  I was and am super curious about that one. 

I guess we can't have everything we want, right Dolce.

Is there a reason why the picture can't be posted?  Or...was there no picture of dolce and twins?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: July 09, 2009, 08:11:49 PM »

San, that's remarkable!  How'd they teach babies that young to skate that well?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1719 on: July 09, 2009, 08:12:17 PM »

Do you not think that is her husband?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.