April 20, 2024, 03:41:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451815 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: July 09, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »

Muffy, Yeah, that's what I am talking about and these real babies if any of the photos were real babies are victims as well.  I am glad it was stopped before more photos of innocent people could be hijacked for this game.  I would be frightened if someone took photos of my babies and said they were theirs.  Thank goodness it didn't go any farther than it did. 

When our oldest grandson was born, he was one of the homeliest children I have ever seen.
We expected him to be blonde and he had a head full of black gorilla hair that stood straight up.
My hubby said ...do you think we could go to the mall and make a picture of a pretty baby
to send to my family?
He grew up to be a very handsome boy.

That's a wonderful story Magnolia. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: July 09, 2009, 09:12:52 PM »

I don't know that I really believe this 'sending the email to the wrong person' story- it sounds very scripted, like these people watch too many daytime soap operas.
I wonder what they are really up to, lurking on this board, and planning next- something vicious as suits their personalities (and small penis).
Dolce has to be a man- no woman would put on a website that her supposedly full term babies measured 12 and 13 inches at birth...
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: July 09, 2009, 09:18:15 PM »

Muffy, Yeah, that's what I am talking about and these real babies if any of the photos were real babies are victims as well.  I am glad it was stopped before more photos of innocent people could be hijacked for this game.  I would be frightened if someone took photos of my babies and said they were theirs.  Thank goodness it didn't go any farther than it did. 

When our oldest grandson was born, he was one of the homeliest children I have ever seen.
We expected him to be blonde and he had a head full of black gorilla hair that stood straight up.
My hubby said ...do you think we could go to the mall and make a picture of a pretty baby
to send to my family?

That is so funny!

Both my kids were totally bald.  I took a tiny dab of surgical adhesive and glued a small pink bow on my daughters head!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: July 09, 2009, 09:28:22 PM »

Dolce used A1 because she picked her for whatever reason. A1 is sweet and trusting. A conman/woman knows what they are doing. I have been conned before, just not to this degree.

I thought we should stop talking about Dolce yesterday and thought she should have been banned. I still stand by that, but I don't run SM. It leaves people in limbo thinking Dolce will come in here and answer some questions and let A1 off the hook. She will not. She will let A1 sway in the wind, taking the criticism and flack and suffering. I am sure A1 is cringing at what her private conversations and IM's were with Dolce, and how much confidence she put into her. Sometimes things are said in private that would never be said here in public.

I also stand by my statement that Steel and Dolce should be blocked from even reading here, and if they are, it is only adding to their pleasure. I know they could do it in other ways, but it would just add to their inconvience. However, I am not the one who controls that either.

I am not critizing KLASS, RED, THE MODS HERE. I am just putting my thoughts here as they are coming to me. I am going to cut A1 some slack. I hope some others will get their questions answered from her, and we can go on. For the ones waiting for Dolce to appear and explain it all, it ain't happening. JMO  an angelic monkey

I guess it's my anger...but...I'm enjoying the thought that dolce and steele are reading here and that they are probably not enjoying us tearing them up and exposing all their little lies...the more exposure, the better... IMO

ME TOO and I'm not angry...I am disgusted and I feel really bad for several Monks who thought she was their friend.

I am not attacking anyone...just to make that clear. I haven't seen A1 attacked. She has been asked questions...some of which she answers and some she doesn't. Her choice of course.  I told her as soon as dolce was outed that I felt she, A1, was a victim...I still feel that way....but she wasn't the only victim, there are several others here as well. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: July 09, 2009, 09:28:48 PM »

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124718227356220229.html
    * JULY 9, 2009, 8:56 P.M. ET

Study Finds Low-Calorie Diet Extends Lifespan of Monkeys

By KEITH J. WINSTEIN

Sharply cutting calories in the diets of rhesus monkeys was found to reduce aging-related deaths, according to a study that followed 76 monkeys for two decades.

The findings, published Thursday in Science magazine by researchers at the University of Wisconsin, give new impetus to researchers and companies, including GlaxoSmithKline PLC, that are searching for a drug to mimic the beneficial effects of a meager diet in humans without the feeling of near-starvation.
<snipped>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: July 09, 2009, 09:29:39 PM »

I don't see babybear here, but I am rolling!!!   

She asked me to make this for her:

We FOUND them and they ARE 12 inches long!!!   

CBB you are a genius!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: July 09, 2009, 09:29:46 PM »

Does anyone know for sure that there was a hubs?  Reason I ask is that the company registration lists two people with the same last name but that does not mean they are married.  They could be brother and sister, cousins, etc.  Highschool shows S as the last name and no NEE, as does college info.  Why do we think M is the hubs if so much of the rest of the story is a lie?  He could be just as made up as the twins.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1747 on: July 09, 2009, 09:31:49 PM »

Does anyone know for sure that there was a hubs?  Reason I ask is that the company registration lists two people with the same last name but that does not mean they are married.  They could be brother and sister, cousins, etc.  Highschool shows S as the last name and no NEE, as does college info.  Why do we think M is the hubs if so much of the rest of the story is a lie?  He could be just as made up as the twins.
I was even thinking that perhaps M was her brother 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: July 09, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »

I was even thinking that perhaps M was her brother 

That has been my thought for the last day.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: July 09, 2009, 09:33:01 PM »

I can see Dolce being busy running around deleting all her pictures, avatars, etc.  But I still don't know how she got away with deleting the site for the pool cleaning business (which was only done yesterday afternoon).  The only thing I can  think of right now is either he knows what she's been up to or he doesn't check his site.  It's a puzzle to me because sooner or later, he's not going to be  getting much business.  Plus, I'm sure someone maintains he site.

The initials of the business are apol and his initials are mcs, right?

It is still under Sunbiz.com. And yes. 

whitepages.com is interesting reading

Yes, so now we have two addys. What are your thoughts. Which is the newest one??

Posting to my own post, but I think the second one is newest, because when I went to live search, it looked like new construction area, just streets and no houses. JMO

Hey Fanny, i found 4 different addresses on www.pipl.com & more info! 

I now have a huge headache. They sure moved around a lot. 

Does anyone know if there is a sheriff in the general vicinity of county's that first name starts with "S?"

teh so called sheriff's name would start with G, not S...as S is her married name. And there is no sheriff nearly by who's name starts with G that I have been able to find.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: July 09, 2009, 09:36:39 PM »

I do think we actually agree that the monkeys deserve an apology and explanation, I also agree, I do not think she will give one to any of them. I do love you to my friend and am glad you found your way here. I told you long ago the monkeys are awesome folks, very loving and kind. (((HUGS))) to you my sister.

You were absolutely right, as usual.  an angelic monkey

I only have one more thing to say to any monkey as far as communication from Dolce or Steel. If she/he were on my e-mail, im, cell phone or any other way, I would block her/him immediately if not sooner. There is no reason to torture yourselves. JMO

I am not even sure that this poor guy we are finding is even married to Dolce or knows her. He may be going through all kinds of grief that we don't even know of, much less his wife, who may be totally innocent. He is probably some blue collar redneck trying to make a living and trying to have a little something. Things are not always what they appear. If it is his wife, I'll bet he had no idea. JMO

M is her husband....their marriage certificate was located....remember FL has very liberal laws as for as personal information made public Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: July 09, 2009, 09:37:52 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_PHnRIn74Ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_PHnRIn74Ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01</a>

OMG, funny!   

I agree!!   Blue Moon your avi is FANTASTIC.....I love the dolphin jumping!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: July 09, 2009, 09:41:52 PM »

Dolce has been named "Jackass of the Month" over at Internet Forum Wars.
I so hope she reads there.  If not, I'm sure Steele will tell her.

he should be co-jackass!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: July 09, 2009, 09:42:36 PM »

By KEITH J. WINSTEIN

Sharply cutting calories in the diets of rhesus monkeys was found to reduce aging-related deaths, according to a study that followed 76 monkeys for two decades.

The findings, published Thursday in Science magazine by researchers at the University of Wisconsin, give new impetus to researchers and companies, including GlaxoSmithKline PLC, that are searching for a drug to mimic the beneficial effects of a meager diet in humans without the feeling of near-starvation.
<snipped>

I'll wait for the drug, LOL 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: July 09, 2009, 09:42:56 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_PHnRIn74Ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_PHnRIn74Ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01</a>

OMG, funny!   

I agree!!   Blue Moon your avi is FANTASTIC.....I love the dolphin jumping!!

CBB did a fantastic job with this one.  I really love the dolphin and the animated water.  Amazing.  I just love CBB right now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: July 09, 2009, 09:45:04 PM »

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Sister's sister Connie:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=conni

Done and thanks BEE

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: July 09, 2009, 09:45:52 PM »

to send to my family?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: July 09, 2009, 09:47:24 PM »

I don't know that I really believe this 'sending the email to the wrong person' story- it sounds very scripted, like these people watch too many daytime soap operas.
I wonder what they are really up to, lurking on this board, and planning next- something vicious as suits their personalities (and small penis).
Dolce has to be a man- no woman would put on a website that her supposedly full term babies measured 12 and 13 inches at birth...

Hi WO....some Monks have actually spoken to her...she is a she...just not a smart SHE

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: July 09, 2009, 09:50:50 PM »

By KEITH J. WINSTEIN

<snipped>

I will volunteer to be part of the study trials !!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: July 09, 2009, 09:52:37 PM »

Dolce has been named "Jackass of the Month" over at Internet Forum Wars.
I so hope she reads there.  If not, I'm sure Steele will tell her.

he should be co-jackass!!
What is Internet Forum Wars?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.