April 23, 2024, 09:03:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452062 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: July 09, 2009, 11:52:58 PM »

I am having an out of body experience............

I am on the phone with an "Indian" who I cannot understand, as I type. So far he has asked me to read a serial no. on my router that would require Superman vision.......... crawl around on the tile floor in the office ( why is fat everywhere except on my knees? ) and have bilingual ears that my brain can interpret. East TN and India should not exist on the same planet. There's incompatable and then there's "ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?" My router and modum don't like each other. Must be an extra-marital thing, 'cause it happened suddenly, without warning. My tech guy came today and they played coy until after I wrote his check and he was out of the neighborhood. I bet I could have still seen his tail lights when I got knocked off line again.............

Oh, Geez............  "Mees Mghee, yowr seeryou munber iz not walid. Kuud yow pweez repeet it and geev me a wuurd for eech ledder?     

Under Desk diving.................... BRB!

Oh CBB I know what ya mean (East TN compared to Southern KY - no difference).  You are funny.   

We must all have the same company.  I asked if there was anyone there who spoke English.  He disconnected me.  I took the router to the company and got another one....works great...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: July 09, 2009, 11:58:59 PM »

It's been forever since I looked there.  Here's the link!

http://internetforumwars.blogspot.com/

Well, you might wanna look now.  LOL  So far there are only 4 comments.

Now there are ten. I am just heartsick over all of this. Why is it going on and on and on? What am I missing here????

Now I am reading on that site that I am not polite when I use more than one question mark? And that if I really want to make a point I should not use capital letters. It is impolite to chat. And Dolce and Steel monopolize the internet forums when there are children still missing, daughters still missing, sons still missing, people still missing and all need to be found. There are pedos roaming the streets in search for their next victim. People who are in jail and need to go to trial and put there so they never, ever can harm anyone again. There are grandparents on tour making money off their grandchild's murder.  Why are we even here??? 

We are here because we are hurting, upset, mad, incredulous, shocked, and/or in some other state of confusion.  We are here because we are family and have come together for support.  This is a missing person forum and a person is gone forever who was very real to some very caring monkeys.

I agree with all of the above except for the fact that the person that is gone is not even "real" person at least not who we thought she was. We have seen that in every way, shape, form, map, e-mail, picture, post, designer label, white pages, sunbiz,sheriff's office web sites and every pool service site in Naples Fl and beyond. It was all lies! All the while we have more and more guests gauking and most probably snickering, and besmirching what I thought SM was all about.

I know we are here for each other. And we all need support. But this is all beginning to feel like the neverending Michael Jackson coverage on tv. How many ways can we say she was a liar of the first degree, and we were all conned and hurt by her???? Yes I used more than one question mark.

I know everyone can say that I should just log off, and I will. I seem to be in the minority here, and out of place again.

Good night, yall. And God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Fanny...you're not out of place here!  You are just adjusting to the lies quicker that some others are...maybe you even were on to this before some others were...in other words, you probably have had more time to process this that some of us.

But...you're not out of place!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: July 10, 2009, 12:00:48 AM »

Well...hmmm...Always1 said she received a pic of "dolce holding twins".  That pic was not posted and (I believe) Always1 made a joking comment that she was holding onto that pic of dolce w/o make-up to use against dolce.  So...when pics were sent to Klaas and it wasn't posted, the question came up as to why.  Klaas explained why it wasn't being posted.  So the pic was there.  (I know there were no babies for real...but a pic of a woman with 2 babies/dolls was there - it did happen - just not really dolce and babies).  Make-up or no make-up - there was a fake pic sent to Always1 and Klaas appropriately didn't post it because she didn't think it looked like the other pics dolce posted.

This is another oddity, like the 12/13 inch babies.  Why would dolce send a pic of another woman to Always1 ?

I hope I'm not out of place saying this, but if always was sent a different pic then what was posted, wonder why she didn't  question dolce  then?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: July 10, 2009, 12:05:49 AM »

Well...hmmm...Always1 said she received a pic of "dolce holding twins".  That pic was not posted and (I believe) Always1 made a joking comment that she was holding onto that pic of dolce w/o make-up to use against dolce.  So...when pics were sent to Klaas and it wasn't posted, the question came up as to why.  Klaas explained why it wasn't being posted.  So the pic was there.  (I know there were no babies for real...but a pic of a woman with 2 babies/dolls was there - it did happen - just not really dolce and babies).  Make-up or no make-up - there was a fake pic sent to Always1 and Klaas appropriately didn't post it because she didn't think it looked like the other pics dolce posted.

This is another oddity, like the 12/13 inch babies.  Why would dolce send a pic of another woman to Always1 ?

I hope I'm not out of place saying this, but if always was sent a different pic then what was posted, wonder why she didn't  question dolce  then?

Sort of what I was trying to get at...you're post was much more succinct than mine..

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: July 10, 2009, 12:08:26 AM »

You know what is clear to me may not be clear to someone else.  It's clear to me that the photo of the woman with the babies was not anything like any of the previous pictures Dolce posted of herself pregnant or in avatars (and there was descrepancy in those). 

Maybe A1 thought Dolce used fake photos in the forum.  Alot of people would like to look like their avatars (not me).  The babies in the photo did look real and did look like the baby photos posted, or at least some of them.

Bottom line is if I truly wanted to believe I'm not sure that photo would turn me into a non believer.  I'd probably find an excuse for it.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: July 10, 2009, 12:11:54 AM »

You know what is clear to me may not be clear to someone else.  It's clear to me that the photo of the woman with the babies was not anything like any of the previous pictures Dolce posted of herself pregnant or in avatars (and there was descrepancy in those). 

Maybe A1 thought Dolce used fake photos in the forum.  Alot of people would like to look like their avatars (not me).  The babies in the photo did look real and did look like the baby photos posted, or at least some of them.

Bottom line is if I truly wanted to believe I'm not sure that photo would turn me into a non believer.  I'd probably find an excuse for it.

But you're such a cute monkey!  an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: July 10, 2009, 12:12:57 AM »

Here are some of the photos Dolce posted in the forum that she implied were her:

I don't know if any of them are her but I do know they all are not the same person. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: July 10, 2009, 12:14:49 AM »

Thanks, Klaas

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: July 10, 2009, 12:17:59 AM »

Here are some of the photos Dolce posted in the forum that she implied were her:

I don't know if any of them are her but I do know they all are not the same person. 

The one with the green bow and the one with the red dress look like the same person to me.
The other two look like they're of someone else (both could be the same person, look at nose, streaked hair)

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: July 10, 2009, 12:22:39 AM »

I have been reading in that other forum that I had never heard of until tonite.  Oh my gosh, I feel like my skin has just been ripped off and handed to me!!!!  How could people hate me so much but not give me any indication of who they are??  Who does that? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1830 on: July 10, 2009, 12:31:04 AM »

I have been reading in that other forum that I had never heard of until tonite.  Oh my gosh, I feel like my skin has just been ripped off and handed to me!!!!  How could people hate me so much but not give me any indication of who they are??  Who does that? 

Oh my god Always1 - I only read the first page of comments- what a hate-filled cesspool of disgusting people who can only post under a no-name.  Please please tell us all  you are NOT reading that shite - none of that is true - how can people be so cruel - I don't know what to say I'm so sorry you weren't warned not to go there. No way do you "deserve" any of those comments - you deserve nothing but respect, love and the loving protection of your fellow monkeys. This has gone waaaay to far.!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: July 10, 2009, 12:33:48 AM »

Oh my god Always1 - I only read the first page of comments- what a hate-filled cesspool of disgusting people who can only post under a no-name.  Please please tell us all  you are NOT reading that shite - none of that is true - how can people be so cruel - I don't know what to say I'm so sorry you weren't warned not to go there. No way do you "deserve" any of those comments - you deserve nothing but respect, love and the loving protection of your fellow monkeys. This has gone waaaay to far.!!!
Thank you Grumbles, I tried to log in and say, here I am, say it to my face but they didnt print it.  Cowards!!!

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1832 on: July 10, 2009, 12:44:09 AM »

Stupid bastards - I read the jackass award and when I went into comments I got a bit of a shock because my real name shows up there. There I realized it is a blogspot and my daughter has a scrapbooking blog I read and comment on. I'm just trying to see how to do it without my name showing so I can go in with both barrels a'blazing and tell those bickheads (oh darn I meant to use a d not a b!) to crawl back to the swamp.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: July 10, 2009, 12:45:51 AM »

Grumbles they are quoting what you are saying right now in their forum.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: July 10, 2009, 12:49:18 AM »

Grumbles - we are all adults here and I really think Always1 can handle herself.  Many times I've told people, Always1 included, not to give out personal information because you never really know the person behind the avatar.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1835 on: July 10, 2009, 12:49:35 AM »

CBB - are you up and running!  I just finally got caught up!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: July 10, 2009, 12:50:04 AM »

Good nite you all.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: July 10, 2009, 12:50:38 AM »

CBB - are you up and running!  I just finally got caught up!!   

Not CBB, but not sure who you are!  What are doing with mytimes clothes and hat on?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1838 on: July 10, 2009, 12:50:49 AM »

Grumbles - we are all adults here and I really think Always1 can handle herself.  Many times I've told people, Always1 included, not to give out personal information because you never really know the person behind the avatar.

or behind the bars!!   Monkey Devil!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: July 10, 2009, 12:51:10 AM »

Good nite you all.

Good night A-1

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.