April 19, 2024, 09:12:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451755 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: July 10, 2009, 12:51:38 AM »

Grumbles - we are all adults here and I really think Always1 can handle herself.  Many times I've told people, Always1 included, not to give out personal information because you never really know the person behind the avatar.

or behind the bars!!   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1841 on: July 10, 2009, 12:51:59 AM »

CBB - are you up and running!  I just finally got caught up!!   

Not CBB, but not sure who you are!  What are doing with mytimes clothes and hat on?

psssttt...I am in disguise!  Sshhh - don't tell anyone!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1842 on: July 10, 2009, 12:53:44 AM »

Not CBB, but not sure who you are!  What are doing with mytimes clothes and hat on?

Ok, Monkey Doe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: July 10, 2009, 12:54:16 AM »

Oh, okay. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1844 on: July 10, 2009, 12:54:43 AM »

I am having an out of body experience............

I am on the phone with an "Indian" who I cannot understand, as I type. So far he has asked me to read a serial no. on my router that would require Superman vision.......... crawl around on the tile floor in the office ( why is fat everywhere except on my knees? ) and have bilingual ears that my brain can interpret. East TN and India should not exist on the same planet. There's incompatable and then there's "ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?" My router and modum don't like each other. Must be an extra-marital thing, 'cause it happened suddenly, without warning. My tech guy came today and they played coy until after I wrote his check and he was out of the neighborhood. I bet I could have still seen his tail lights when I got knocked off line again.............

Oh, Geez............  "Mees Mghee, yowr seeryou munber iz not walid. Kuud yow pweez repeet it and geev me a wuurd for eech ledder?     

Under Desk diving.................... BRB!

I think I've talked to that Indian guy before too!  DRIVES ME CRAZZZZZZY!

I'm so far behind there's no hope of catching up CBB, so I don't know what issues you're having with your router.
During one of the storms we had lightning came in on mine and caused some issues.  I can't use one of the ports on the back...but the others still work.  You might try moving your connector to another available port and see if that works.  Sorry, if this has nothing at all to do with the problem you're having.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: July 10, 2009, 12:55:49 AM »

Hi TM 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: July 10, 2009, 12:56:13 AM »

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: July 10, 2009, 12:56:14 AM »

Hey Wreck.....Shawn Marion!Nice addition to the Mavericks!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: July 10, 2009, 12:57:01 AM »

Hi TM 

Hi MuffyBee!   

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1849 on: July 10, 2009, 12:59:45 AM »

Alway1 I do not understand what the BFD issue even is that people have with you. Shut up Monkeys in the forum.  You had a friend - you thought was a dear friend, you laughed and giggled and shared confidences and secrets - like we all do when we find a great friend. And then to be told this person isn't real??? I don't understand why some of the posters are having a hard time understanding why this must be so hard for you to even wrap your head around let alone accept it is true. Your loss, your betrayal (and several other of the Monkeys who formed a close friendship with this "entity") must be even greater than most.  And when we hear something terrible about someone who is a dear friend - what do we do? Of course we deny it - of course we do! This is how we honor friendships. And then to find out it IS true? That is one of the worst emotions we ever have to feel. Sick, sad, anger, hope, anger again and I do hope, Always1, you are not feeling shame for being so - the only word I can think of is "forsaken". It was a cruel cruel game, and although we know you must give up hope that it isn't true, I will tell you the same thing I wrote earlier. I lurked for months. I saw the loving friendships created. No one can tell me this person felt nothing.  This person(that we are no longer naming) enjoyed some of the most personal, warmest, love filled friendships I have ever seen online in any blog. Trust me when I say that somewhere in some deep untouched recess of her soul, someday she will mourn the loss of the love she felt here, and feel the shame for the pain her games created in her path. God bless you Always1,
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: July 10, 2009, 01:01:05 AM »

Grumbles - we are all adults here and I really think Always1 can handle herself.  Many times I've told people, Always1 included, not to give out personal information because you never really know the person behind the avatar.

or behind the bars!!   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

I'm sorry Muffy Bee, I feel so badly for her I am heartbroken for her sake.
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: July 10, 2009, 01:01:41 AM »

and I'm sorry I'm so upset I'm in your darned quote.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: July 10, 2009, 01:03:10 AM »

Hey Wreck.....Shawn Marion!Nice addition to the Mavericks!

Yeah, I like it! Getting Gortat from Orlando is going to be a great move as well!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1853 on: July 10, 2009, 01:05:22 AM »

Alway1 I do not understand what the BFD issue even is that people have with you. Shut up Monkeys in the forum.   You had a friend - you thought was a dear friend, you laughed and giggled and shared confidences and secrets - like we all do when we find a great friend. And then to be told this person isn't real??? I don't understand why some of the posters are having a hard time understanding why this must be so hard for you to even wrap your head around let alone accept it is true. Your loss, your betrayal (and several other of the Monkeys who formed a close friendship with this "entity") must be even greater than most.  And when we hear something terrible about someone who is a dear friend - what do we do? Of course we deny it - of course we do! This is how we honor friendships. And then to find out it IS true? That is one of the worst emotions we ever have to feel. Sick, sad, anger, hope, anger again and I do hope, Always1, you are not feeling shame for being so - the only word I can think of is "forsaken". It was a cruel cruel game, and although we know you must give up hope that it isn't true, I will tell you the same thing I wrote earlier. I lurked for months. I saw the loving friendships created. No one can tell me this person felt nothing.  This person(that we are no longer naming) enjoyed some of the most personal, warmest, love filled friendships I have ever seen online in any blog. Trust me when I say that somewhere in some deep untouched recess of her soul, someday she will mourn the loss of the love she felt here, and feel the shame for the pain her games created in her path. God bless you Always1,

Huh????   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: July 10, 2009, 01:08:59 AM »

Grumbles - if you have problems with what people are posting on other sites I suggest you go there to address it.  Please do not tell us to shut up or I'll make sure you shut up in this forum permanently.  Do you understand? 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: July 10, 2009, 01:09:29 AM »

Wow, That woke me up   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1856 on: July 10, 2009, 01:09:43 AM »

I'm posting this here, right now as attachment, in case I don't make it through Photobucket. Klaas? If this doesn't show up in my thread with a photobucket link, will you please save it post it there for Califmom with a link from yours? Thank You in advance! Why doesn't the PM service have attachment options?   

I'm headed to Photobucket..................  I feel like I'm about to enter the land of Dragons!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: July 10, 2009, 01:10:30 AM »

Alway1 I do not understand what the BFD issue even is that people have with you. Shut up Monkeys in the forum.  You had a friend - you thought was a dear friend, you laughed and giggled and shared confidences and secrets - like we all do when we find a great friend. And then to be told this person isn't real??? I don't understand why some of the posters are having a hard time understanding why this must be so hard for you to even wrap your head around let alone accept it is true. Your loss, your betrayal (and several other of the Monkeys who formed a close friendship with this "entity") must be even greater than most.  And when we hear something terrible about someone who is a dear friend - what do we do? Of course we deny it - of course we do! This is how we honor friendships. And then to find out it IS true? That is one of the worst emotions we ever have to feel. Sick, sad, anger, hope, anger again and I do hope, Always1, you are not feeling shame for being so - the only word I can think of is "forsaken". It was a cruel cruel game, and although we know you must give up hope that it isn't true, I will tell you the same thing I wrote earlier. I lurked for months. I saw the loving friendships created. No one can tell me this person felt nothing.  This person(that we are no longer naming) enjoyed some of the most personal, warmest, love filled friendships I have ever seen online in any blog. Trust me when I say that somewhere in some deep untouched recess of her soul, someday she will mourn the loss of the love she felt here, and feel the shame for the pain her games created in her path. God bless you Always1,

Grumbles~  Don't you DARE tell monkeys in this forum to shut up.  Who do you think you are coming here and saying that! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: July 10, 2009, 01:11:14 AM »

I'm posting this here, right now as attachment, in case I don't make it through Photobucket. Klaas? If this doesn't show up in my thread with a photobucket link, will you please save it post it there for Califmom with a link from yours? Thank You in advance! Why doesn't the PM service have attachment options?   

I'm headed to Photobucket..................  I feel like I'm about to enter the land of Dragons!   

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub7/califmombigwave.gif
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1859 on: July 10, 2009, 01:13:15 AM »

Wow, That woke me up   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.