March 29, 2024, 05:36:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 449453 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2009, 02:00:28 PM »

Trimm found a myspace of a Dolce and there is a poster on the myspace that looks just like the picture of Dolce when she had the Christmas bow in her hair.

Any mods, can I post the picture of this girl or is it against the law? JSM is new at this. TIA JSM

go ahead and post or simply post the link.

I will post the link and you can decide if this girl on the myspace looks like the Dolce christmas avatar. Thanks Klass, Trimm found this one.

http://www.myspace.com/181254556

In the comments, there is a person wishing this Dolce Happy Easter and she looks just like the Dolce avatar. Scroll down and on the right. TIA JSM I will quit bugging you now Klaas. Thank you. JSM

IMO, does not look close enough to me to even do a comparison side by side. 
Oh okay. Sorry, I just thought the Happy Easter girl looked like Dolce's Christmas avitar. Thanks for looking. JSM

Some similar features but I think we are really reaching on this:

Klaas

I believe the two images are of the same person.  IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2009, 02:01:19 PM »

Hi!  Just dashing in for one quick question during lunch - will be back at the end of the work day:

Does anyone "really" know for "sure" that dolce actually lives in Florida?  (Just wondering...everything else seems to be a lie).

Hello everyone.  I know it's easy to go back now and say I had my doubts about Dolce.  I would never come on a site and bad mouth a long time poster, especially one that everyone seemed to love.  I just thought she bragged too much.  The 12 inch babies really made me go hmmmm.

Her avitar pic could be the one from that hospital in PA and  I think she mentioned that she was a Steeler Fan.  Maybe she is from PA.

Hi suzy...thanks,.....never thought about the steelers/PA connection 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2009, 02:04:35 PM »

I have been looking at websites for Sheriff's dept.  NutraSweet mentioned frequently that her father was Sheriff in the "next county over from here"...am I correct in assuming that would be Lee County? 

If so, I'm looking at the bio of Sheriff Michael J Scott.  He's a 3rd generation native of Lee County, married for 21 years to his wife and the father of 2 daughters...neither is named NutraSweet    Monkey Devil!

If that was a lie (          )

and her daddy is really the sheriff in her county (Collier) then Sheriff Kevin Rambosk is our man.  He's been a resident since 1978; originally born in Bergen County NJ...NutraSweet reportedly has an Italian Grandma who lives in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
If at all true...this would have to be maternal Grandma as Rambosk is not Italian...no matter what NutraSweet tries to say.

The Collier County Sheriff's website front page has a photo of Adji and quite a bit of info about him.

hahahahaha.....you crack me up!!  Will you please post the CC Sheriff's website?  thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2009, 02:04:44 PM »

I didnt know where to post this, but to SunnyinTX, I apologise.  You do not have to reply, can if you want.  but i am very sorry.  I was rude to you.  No excuses, just sorry , and thats from my heart. 
I am really sorry for being so nasty to you.  Love lucinda  an angelic monkey

Accepted Lucinda....

Thank you so much.  Sunny, I never had a thing against you, you coulda been jo blog, the mood I was in, Jo blog wouldve copped it.  thanks so much for accepting my apology.  I really am so sorry for being mean to you.  Love Lucinda. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2009, 02:08:22 PM »

Im sorry, its my temper, shocking and shameful.  Italian parents.  Then, medically prescribed valium for my scleroderma pain, when joshie hung himself, MY OWN DOCTOR upped my valium to give me the strength to help my best friend get over another death (first son murdered at 19)  this March, Josh hung himself, just turned 21.  I was up to 40 mg a day.  They helped me, it was getting off them that done my head in.  I went cold turkey.  There you have it.  If I could not fight online, Id look in the mirror and pick a fight with myself.  yes, i was that crazy.  No excuse i know, so i wont be in here a lot.  I will be updating my cfs thread, but, schoolhols here, so 2 weeks off.  I have some updates, lets just take me back slowly.  I promise to god, sunny in texas, I never meant to hurt you.  I wanted to say this, might be back in 2 weeks OK.
beadsinthewind   at the hotmail place,
thanks for the second chance klaas  an angelic monkey

Lucinda...just get healthy and find peace in your heart and soul....after that everyting else will fall into place....slowly perhaps...but it will happen.

Rest in Peace Caylee

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2009, 02:09:41 PM »

I have been looking at websites for Sheriff's dept.  NutraSweet mentioned frequently that her father was Sheriff in the "next county over from here"...am I correct in assuming that would be Lee County? 

If so, I'm looking at the bio of Sheriff Michael J Scott.  He's a 3rd generation native of Lee County, married for 21 years to his wife and the father of 2 daughters...neither is named NutraSweet    Monkey Devil!

If that was a lie (          )

and her daddy is really the sheriff in her county (Collier) then Sheriff Kevin Rambosk is our man.  He's been a resident since 1978; originally born in Bergen County NJ...NutraSweet reportedly has an Italian Grandma who lives in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
If at all true...this would have to be maternal Grandma as Rambosk is not Italian...no matter what NutraSweet tries to say.

The Collier County Sheriff's website front page has a photo of Adji and quite a bit of info about him.

hahahahaha.....you crack me up!!  Will you please post the CC Sheriff's website?  thanks

Here's the link to Collier County Sheriff's Department

http://www.colliersheriff.org/Index.aspx?page=1922

(Apologies to any sensitive Monkeys and Mods)....I have a sarcastic sense of humor. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #206 on: July 07, 2009, 02:09:44 PM »

Trimm found a myspace of a Dolce and there is a poster on the myspace that looks just like the picture of Dolce when she had the Christmas bow in her hair.

Any mods, can I post the picture of this girl or is it against the law? JSM is new at this. TIA JSM

I will post the link and you can decide if this girl on the myspace looks like the Dolce christmas avatar. Thanks Klass, Trimm found this one.

In the comments, there is a person wishing this Dolce Happy Easter and she looks just like the Dolce avatar. Scroll down and on the right. TIA JSM I will quit bugging you now Klaas. Thank you. JSM

thanks JMS...I see who you mean ,and I do see a resemblance..but need to see the pictures side by side ...hopefully someone (hint, hint) will put the pictures side by side.
Look up sunny one post above yours.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: July 07, 2009, 02:10:15 PM »

Janet - thanks, I have been wrong before on this stuff so it's nice to have others opinions.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2009, 02:11:07 PM »

IMO, does not look close enough to me to even do a comparison side by side. 
Oh okay. Sorry, I just thought the Happy Easter girl looked like Dolce's Christmas avitar. Thanks for looking. JSM

I think they look alike, but that's just me....................
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: July 07, 2009, 02:12:18 PM »

Hi!  Just dashing in for one quick question during lunch - will be back at the end of the work day:

Does anyone "really" know for "sure" that dolce actually lives in Florida?  (Just wondering...everything else seems to be a lie).

Hello everyone.  I know it's easy to go back now and say I had my doubts about Dolce.  I would never come on a site and bad mouth a long time poster, especially one that everyone seemed to love.  I just thought she bragged too much.  The 12 inch babies really made me go hmmmm.

Her avitar pic could be the one from that hospital in PA and  I think she mentioned that she was a Steeler Fan.  Maybe she is from PA.

I have three grown kids ... five grandkids ... one who I was privileged to be at his birth and ... the 12 inch babies never phased me.  I was not looking for clues that something was not right and ... none of those clues registered.

I must be getting old.

My hubby just left the house claiming he was going to drive to the next community to fill his truck with diesel.  The price is 5 cents a litre cheaper than local.

Tell me detective wannabes Monkeys ... Should I be concerned about these frequent trips to the neighbouring community

Janet

LOL..Janet.....depends on how far the next community is!    I don't think any of us was really looking for clues..just some thing popped out that made ya go....WTF??

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #210 on: July 07, 2009, 02:14:42 PM »

The more I look at them side by side, the more they look alike to me............... it's more than just the mouth and teeth, although those are dead ringers, IMO. The shape of the nose, and settings of the eyes are spot on too. JMO.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: July 07, 2009, 02:15:07 PM »

Im sorry, its my temper, shocking and shameful.  Italian parents.  Then, medically prescribed valium for my scleroderma pain, when joshie hung himself, MY OWN DOCTOR upped my valium to give me the strength to help my best friend get over another death (first son murdered at 19)  this March, Josh hung himself, just turned 21.  I was up to 40 mg a day.  They helped me, it was getting off them that done my head in.  I went cold turkey.  There you have it.  If I could not fight online, Id look in the mirror and pick a fight with myself.  yes, i was that crazy.  No excuse i know, so i wont be in here a lot.  I will be updating my cfs thread, but, schoolhols here, so 2 weeks off.  I have some updates, lets just take me back slowly.  I promise to god, sunny in texas, I never meant to hurt you.  I wanted to say this, might be back in 2 weeks OK.
beadsinthewind   at the hotmail place,
thanks for the second chance klaas  an angelic monkey

Lucinda...just get healthy and find peace in your heart and soul....after that everyting else will fall into place....slowly perhaps...but it will happen.

thanks, and I know.  Just wanted to say sorry.  In 2 weeks, I will update my cfs thread.  Thanks for accepting my apology, that means a lot to me.  I think I am OK now.  But i will be a quiet monkey, but thanks for accepting my apology.  I was wayyyyyyyyyy out of line.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: July 07, 2009, 02:15:37 PM »

Janet - thanks, I have been wrong before on this stuff so it's nice to have others opinions.

Klaas ... I could be wrong.  Story of my life.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: July 07, 2009, 02:16:10 PM »

Does anyone "twitter"? I found  S_Dolce, and it's definitely one of the "pregnancy" pics she was using, but she protected her updates as of yesterday it looks like. 

the S fits with her first name..she was sure busy yesterday!! ...sorry I don't tweet

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #214 on: July 07, 2009, 02:16:30 PM »

also on this Dolce myspace, there is a Happy Birthday comment from someone named Carrie that's picture is a man and lady standing in front of a Christmas tree in Pittsburgh Steelers clothing.  I think Jesse just mentioned the Steelers. Just wanted to point that out as well.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: July 07, 2009, 02:19:41 PM »

Seems like Dolce du Jour was many different people on different days.  From her myspace, here are herdeails.

Dolce's Details 
Here for: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Mi Bella Isla (Rep. Dom)
Body type: 5' 2" / Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Children: Undecided
Education: Grad / professional school

So she's a dentist and is undecided about children.  Huh?

Then I just looked her uo on facebook and sheeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.  I have an account.  Anyone have a message for her?   

I think this Dolce might be someone different?  Will you post the new facebook link please. I do have a message for her....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: July 07, 2009, 02:22:20 PM »

Thanks Klaas...I agree some resemblances but not the same.....the chin is different as are the eyes   IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: July 07, 2009, 02:24:42 PM »

Sunny Thanks for responding. I didn't have all the Adji photos on the document I saved yesterday. I was glad she hadn't deleted her FB account before I got to work today.

That is why I was wanting Klaas to put this up. No searchers, no LE, no posters, it is like she decided to take a Murt roadtrip and just take pictures of places in that town. There was no search going on. Thanks for your response. I thought I was the only person that found these pictures strange. TIA JSM

JMS...thanks for grabbing them...your Murt road trip statement is IMO exactly true!!  I am sure everyone will agree with you that these are strange since they are supposed to be search pictures

Rest in Peace Caylee

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: July 07, 2009, 02:32:06 PM »

This is just a little something I found yesterday.  I just went back to find it. 

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/Dolce

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: July 07, 2009, 02:39:06 PM »

Hi cajun miracle.  I see you in the rafters.  In case you missed ...

Janet

++++++

Hi cajun miracle

I will be thinking about you today.  This must be a nightmare for you.  No matter the age of our grown children ... they are still our children and ... our hearts will alway break when all is not right with their world.  We are mothers.

I do not know if hospitals have wireless but ... I would think so.

Be safe on the road and ... keep us updated when possible.

God Bless

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.