April 23, 2024, 01:02:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452013 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: July 07, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »

I have been looking at websites for Sheriff's dept.  NutraSweet mentioned frequently that her father was Sheriff in the "next county over from here"...am I correct in assuming that would be Lee County? 

If so, I'm looking at the bio of Sheriff Michael J Scott.  He's a 3rd generation native of Lee County, married for 21 years to his wife and the father of 2 daughters...neither is named NutraSweet    Monkey Devil!

If that was a lie (          )

and her daddy is really the sheriff in her county (Collier) then Sheriff Kevin Rambosk is our man.  He's been a resident since 1978; originally born in Bergen County NJ...NutraSweet reportedly has an Italian Grandma who lives in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
If at all true...this would have to be maternal Grandma as Rambosk is not Italian...no matter what NutraSweet tries to say.

The Collier County Sheriff's website front page has a photo of Adji and quite a bit of info about him.

hahahahaha.....you crack me up!!  Will you please post the CC Sheriff's website?  thanks

Here's the link to Collier County Sheriff's Department

http://www.colliersheriff.org/Index.aspx?page=1922

(Apologies to any sensitive Monkeys and Mods)....I have a sarcastic sense of humor. 

Thanks numbers.....love the NutraSweet   and the sense of humor!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #221 on: July 07, 2009, 02:44:23 PM »

Sunny Thanks for responding. I didn't have all the Adji photos on the document I saved yesterday. I was glad she hadn't deleted her FB account before I got to work today.

That is why I was wanting Klaas to put this up. No searchers, no LE, no posters, it is like she decided to take a Murt roadtrip and just take pictures of places in that town. There was no search going on. Thanks for your response. I thought I was the only person that found these pictures strange. TIA JSM

JMS...thanks for grabbing them...your Murt road trip statement is IMO exactly true!!  I am sure everyone will agree with you that these are strange since they are supposed to be search pictures
Thanks Sunny, when I was looking at them yesterday I just thought of Murt. I was feeling guilty at first thinking she would come back and explain things, that's why I didn't print screen everything until today. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: July 07, 2009, 02:45:25 PM »

This is just a little something I found yesterday.  I just went back to find it. 

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/Dolce

All gone, unless I am missing something. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: July 07, 2009, 02:45:35 PM »

This is just a little something I found yesterday.  I just went back to find it. 

thanks 2NJ...that would be right up her alley for sure!!  she could then tell people she is a reporter for FOX!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: July 07, 2009, 02:47:01 PM »

Hi cajun miracle.  I see you in the rafters.  In case you missed ...

Janet

++++++

Hi cajun miracle

I will be thinking about you today.  This must be a nightmare for you.  No matter the age of our grown children ... they are still our children and ... our hearts will alway break when all is not right with their world.  We are mothers.

I do not know if hospitals have wireless but ... I would think so.

Be safe on the road and ... keep us updated when possible.

God Bless

Janet

Cajun....I don't know what this is...but sounds like one of your children needs some extra prayers...you got um!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: July 07, 2009, 02:53:36 PM »

Sunny Thanks for responding. I didn't have all the Adji photos on the document I saved yesterday. I was glad she hadn't deleted her FB account before I got to work today.

That is why I was wanting Klaas to put this up. No searchers, no LE, no posters, it is like she decided to take a Murt roadtrip and just take pictures of places in that town. There was no search going on. Thanks for your response. I thought I was the only person that found these pictures strange. TIA JSM

JMS...thanks for grabbing them...your Murt road trip statement is IMO exactly true!!  I am sure everyone will agree with you that these are strange since they are supposed to be search pictures
Thanks Sunny, when I was looking at them yesterday I just thought of Murt. I was feeling guilty at first thinking she would come back and explain things, that's why I didn't print screen everything until today. JSM

I know many hoped that this was a some kind of mistake and that she would come and explain....but she has known for over a week that some Monks had questions...she had ample time to come on and address any questions....I am sure she didn't think she was going to be openly exposed on SM...but her lies had hurt people and that couldn't be allowed to continue.  I hope no one let's this change them....what she did has been done before in one way or another and will be tried again....there will always be people who are so needy of attention that they will do anything, hurt anyone to get that attention. She had a lot of people fooled and as Klaas said, had she done her homework and not slipped up she might have gotten by with it for who know how much longer. But sooner or later....she would have slipped again and she would have een caught. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: July 07, 2009, 02:57:35 PM »

All gone, unless I am missing something. 

I saw it as something she started, but never followed up on.  I thought her explanation of no bio was interesting.  Too new to have a bio.     Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: July 07, 2009, 02:58:43 PM »

Believe it or not, so cold here, yet once again school holidays.  Its whale season.  I will try and get some pics.  (hubby is the pic taker, i always do it wrong)  here you go, a pic of my johnny cash tat I told you all I would get.  Bit bloody and swollen, but was taken next morning, now it looks awesome.  Here ya go.  My man in black, I now wear on my sleeve

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: July 07, 2009, 02:58:59 PM »

thanks 2NJ...that would be right up her alley for sure!!  she could then tell people she is a reporter for FOX!!

Who knows what her bio might have been.  Beats me.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #229 on: July 07, 2009, 03:00:19 PM »

I know many hoped that this was a some kind of mistake and that she would come and explain....but she has known for over a week that some Monks had questions...she had ample time to come on and address any questions....I am sure she didn't think she was going to be openly exposed on SM...but her lies had hurt people and that couldn't be allowed to continue.  I hope no one let's this change them....what she did has been done before in one way or another and will be tried again....there will always be people who are so needy of attention that they will do anything, hurt anyone to get that attention. She had a lot of people fooled and as Klaas said, had she done her homework and not slipped up she might have gotten by with it for who know how much longer. But sooner or later....she would have slipped again and she would have een caught. 
Sunny, I didn't know that there were questions weeks ago. I unfortunately trust people and was duped into all she said. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: July 07, 2009, 03:03:52 PM »

carn, I want opinions of this tat.  Rememer its raw, you should see it now, and my biceps are bigger from doing weight training for the cfs. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: July 07, 2009, 03:04:29 PM »

Lucinda,

I'm not a tatoo person, but I am glad you are pleased with your Johnny Cash tat...it's a biggy.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: July 07, 2009, 03:10:08 PM »

thanks 2n.  I know heaps of peeps hate tats, I just wanted to post in musings. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: July 07, 2009, 03:10:46 PM »

carn, I want opinions of this tat.  Rememer its raw, you should see it now, and my biceps are bigger from doing weight training for the cfs. 

It's a very cool tat but really looks like it HURT to have it done.  Looks like a very large area.  I like it!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: July 07, 2009, 03:16:04 PM »

thanks 2n.  I know heaps of peeps hate tats, I just wanted to post in musings. 

I don't hate them....I just don't want them for me.  My husband has 3, son has 1 and have friends, neices, nephews & other family members that have them. 

Like Klaas said, it takes up a large area and it must have hurt a bit.  It's well done and you're happy....that's all that counts.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #235 on: July 07, 2009, 03:16:08 PM »

Hi cajun miracle.  I see you in the rafters.  In case you missed ...

Janet

++++++

Hi cajun miracle

I will be thinking about you today.  This must be a nightmare for you.  No matter the age of our grown children ... they are still our children and ... our hearts will alway break when all is not right with their world.  We are mothers.

I do not know if hospitals have wireless but ... I would think so.

Be safe on the road and ... keep us updated when possible.

God Bless

Janet

Thanks Janet for being so kind.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: July 07, 2009, 03:20:19 PM »

It's a very cool tat but really looks like it HURT to have it done.  Looks like a very large area.  I like it!

Thank you, and it never hurt at all.  When I went to the doctor here, and he brung out the flue shot, I fainted.  I have an inection (shot) phobia.  Peeps think tats hurt, nope, its like a relaxing afternoon getting a manicure.  Get a small one and see.  Im only getting one more then thats it, six is my limit. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: July 07, 2009, 03:22:06 PM »

Just saw this article:

New monkey discovered in Brazilian Amazon

Reuters – A handout illustration from the Wildlife Conservation Society shows a previously-undescribed sub-species … 52 mins ago
RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) – Researchers have discovered a new sub-species of monkey in a remote part of the Amazon rain forest, a U.S.-based wildlife conservation group said on Tuesday.

The newly found monkey was first spotted by scientists in 2007 in the Brazilian state of Amazonas and is related to the saddleback tamarin monkeys, known for their distinctively marked backs, the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) said.

The small monkey, which is mostly gray and brown and weighs 213 grams (0.47 pound), has been named the Mura's saddleback tamarin after the Mura Indian tribe of the Purus and Madeira river basins where the new sub-species was found.

It is 240 millimeters (9.4 inches) tall with a 320 millimeter (12.6 inch) tail.

"This newly described monkey shows that even today there are major wildlife discoveries to be made," Fabio Rohe, the lead author of a study confirming the new discovery, said in a statement released by the WCS.

The study found that the monkey is threatened by development projects in the region, including a major highway through the forest that is being paved and which could fuel deforestation.

"This discovery should serve as a wake-up call that there is still so much to learn from the world's wild places, yet humans continue to threaten these areas with destruction," Rohe said.

(Reporting by Stuart Grudgings; Editing by Philip Barbara)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090707/sc_nm/us_brazil_monkey

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: July 07, 2009, 03:28:35 PM »

a t shirt sleeve covers it.  Tank top or sleevless dress is only when seen.  Night you all, 5 am, and I just drank black chammolie tea.  It wont work, still wide awake, my brain is, but my physical is exhausted.  Im going to try sleep.  Tanks sunny for forgiving me, thanks klass for having me back.  Love Lucinda

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: July 07, 2009, 03:30:10 PM »

Goodnight, Lucinda. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.