April 23, 2024, 03:13:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452052 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: July 07, 2009, 03:42:00 PM »

I live in California.  I have witnessed the riots in Los Angeles.  I fully expected riots today in front of Staples Center due to the MJ Memorial.

I am shocked and pleasantly amazed at the respectully done memorial and the lack of trouble around the Staples Center.  The public memorial was very dignified.

RIP Michael
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #241 on: July 07, 2009, 03:49:18 PM »

I live in California.  I have witnessed the riots in Los Angeles.  I fully expected riots today in front of Staples Center due to the MJ Memorial.

I am shocked and pleasantly amazed at the respectully done memorial and the lack of trouble around the Staples Center.  The public memorial was very dignified.

RIP Michael
I have witnessed the riots also, and will admit this was done better than I thought, actually shocked that it was dignified.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: July 07, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »

A1 - How are you doing?  (((HUGS)))
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: July 07, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »

The worst thing about the whole Dolce thing is not only did it shock and hurt a lot of Monkeys, but it has now taken away from the missing children and adult that brought most of us here. We have been for two days for me, but probably a month for some who knew beforehand and had doubts, been mesmerized by this, and has taken the focus off of what we were here for.

Dolce insulted us, conned us, and presented herself as something she was not. She could have come here as one of us, flaws and all, and we would have embraced her, as we have with each other. I hope no one has to put on pretences to post here. I will go on believing that the monkeys who are here, are sweet and have good intentions until they prove otherwise. We are all flawed, and have our own circumstances.

I cannot say that I was not fooled, I was. But I am particulary worried about A1 and Boo, and some of the others that thought they were her friends. IslandMonkey is a special person with raw pain, and to post fake pictures at the same time Island was grieving is the most unforgivable part.

I hope this will not question our loyalty to each other. I present myself as who I am, and I am going by a leap of faith that most other monkeys are doing the same. I love the friendships that I have here.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: July 07, 2009, 04:02:13 PM »

Hi cajun miracle.  I see you in the rafters.  In case you missed ...

Janet

++++++

Hi cajun miracle

I will be thinking about you today.  This must be a nightmare for you.  No matter the age of our grown children ... they are still our children and ... our hearts will alway break when all is not right with their world.  We are mothers.

I do not know if hospitals have wireless but ... I would think so.

Be safe on the road and ... keep us updated when possible.

God Bless

Janet

Cajun....I don't know what this is...but sounds like one of your children needs some extra prayers...you got um!!

Thanks Sunny. My daughter is having a serious thorasic (sp) spinal surgery tomorrow. It  will depend on the neurosurgeon's decision whether to go in from the front or back. If from the front, they have to break some ribs, deflate a lung, and take some bone from the hips, to fix her problems. This is some heavy stuff to fix and I pray that they can fix her pain. This type of injury is usually from a severe accident but she did not have any. Strange!  Prayers are appreciated.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: July 07, 2009, 04:03:27 PM »

Janet - thanks, I have been wrong before on this stuff so it's nice to have others opinions.

Klaas - I agree with you.  Not the same person.  I do not believe Dolce is an attractive person.   I do believe she has a weight problem - she had a very strong dislike for overweight people. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: July 07, 2009, 04:08:16 PM »

I am good thank you!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: July 07, 2009, 04:09:47 PM »

Janet

++++++

Hi cajun miracle

I will be thinking about you today.  This must be a nightmare for you.  No matter the age of our grown children ... they are still our children and ... our hearts will alway break when all is not right with their world.  We are mothers.

God Bless

Janet

Cajun....I don't know what this is...but sounds like one of your children needs some extra prayers...you got um!!

Thanks Sunny. My daughter is having a serious thorasic (sp) spinal surgery tomorrow. It  will depend on the neurosurgeon's decision whether to go in from the front or back. If from the front, they have to break some ribs, deflate a lung, and take some bone from the hips, to fix her problems. This is some heavy stuff to fix and I pray that they can fix her pain. This type of injury is usually from a severe accident but she did not have any. Strange!  Prayers are appreciated.

Cajun, my prayers and thought go out to you and your daughter tomorrow.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: July 07, 2009, 04:10:53 PM »

I am good thank you!!

A1, I am glad to see you here. You are an important part of SM.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #249 on: July 07, 2009, 04:12:13 PM »

Janet

++++++

Hi cajun miracle

God Bless

Janet

Oh how horrible. I will say a prayer for you and your daughter. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: July 07, 2009, 04:12:37 PM »

The worst thing about the whole Dolce thing is not only did it shock and hurt a lot of Monkeys, but it has now taken away from the missing children and adult that brought most of us here. We have been for two days for me, but probably a month for some who knew beforehand and had doubts, been mesmerized by this, and has taken the focus off of what we were here for.

Dolce insulted us, conned us, and presented herself as something she was not. She could have come here as one of us, flaws and all, and we would have embraced her, as we have with each other. I hope no one has to put on pretences to post here. I will go on believing that the monkeys who are here, are sweet and have good intentions until they prove otherwise. We are all flawed, and have our own circumstances.

I cannot say that I was not fooled, I was. But I am particulary worried about A1 and Boo, and some of the others that thought they were her friends. IslandMonkey is a special person with raw pain, and to post fake pictures at the same time Island was grieving is the most unforgivable part.

I hope this will not question our loyalty to each other. I present myself as who I am, and I am going by a leap of faith that most other monkeys are doing the same. I love the friendships that I have here.  an angelic monkey
I love the friendship here as well, I just am shaking my head why she would do what she did, but especially hurting the people that she was communicating with away from the forum.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: July 07, 2009, 04:14:24 PM »

cajun miracle my thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and your entire family  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: July 07, 2009, 04:14:47 PM »

Well said Fanny Mae.

I too am concerned about A1 and Boo.  I believe that these two have been betrayed most of all.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: July 07, 2009, 04:15:24 PM »

I am good thank you!!

A1 - I have an email I sent to Dolce about how people were questioning her.  I specifically told her that you were going to get hurt.  She swore she would never hurt you.

I hope she has had the decency to contact you by now.

(I thought when you removed "Mimi to Dolce babies" - maybe you you knew already)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: July 07, 2009, 04:16:03 PM »

Janet - thanks, I have been wrong before on this stuff so it's nice to have others opinions.

Klaas - I agree with you.  Not the same person.  I do not believe Dolce is an attractive person.   I do believe she has a weight problem - she had a very strong dislike for overweight people. 

Well she sure picked a beautiful person for her avi. Wonder why she would have a strong dislike for overweight people?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: July 07, 2009, 04:16:54 PM »

Klaas - nanners when you get a chance.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: July 07, 2009, 04:17:30 PM »

Hi mytime.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: July 07, 2009, 04:19:49 PM »

Hi mytime.

Janet

Hi Janet and Duckie!! 

I have missed you guys!  I hope you are enjoying your summer!! 

an angelic monkey
   Mytime

psst - Duckie - just don't tell her about our little daily talks - ok??? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: July 07, 2009, 04:20:45 PM »

I am good thank you!!

A1, I am glad to see you here. You are an important part of SM.  an angelic monkey
Thank you, you too.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #259 on: July 07, 2009, 04:21:34 PM »

RIP Michael

I don't live in CA, but I totally agree with you

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.