April 26, 2024, 05:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452235 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #340 on: July 07, 2009, 07:47:33 PM »

JSM the nursery that Dolce was painting for the twins, I thought what a great job, I guess they are decals. It is in the thread about her nursery.
Thanks No Rose. I will go check 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: July 07, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »

The worst thing about the whole Dolce thing is not only did it shock and hurt a lot of Monkeys, but it has now taken away from the missing children and adult that brought most of us here. We have been for two days for me, but probably a month for some who knew beforehand and had doubts, been mesmerized by this, and has taken the focus off of what we were here for.

Dolce insulted us, conned us, and presented herself as something she was not. She could have come here as one of us, flaws and all, and we would have embraced her, as we have with each other. I hope no one has to put on pretences to post here. I will go on believing that the monkeys who are here, are sweet and have good intentions until they prove otherwise. We are all flawed, and have our own circumstances.

I cannot say that I was not fooled, I was. But I am particulary worried about A1 and Boo, and some of the others that thought they were her friends. IslandMonkey is a special person with raw pain, and to post fake pictures at the same time Island was grieving is the most unforgivable part.

I hope this will not question our loyalty to each other. I present myself as who I am, and I am going by a leap of faith that most other monkeys are doing the same. I love the friendships that I have here.  an angelic monkey

Well said Fanny Mae.

I too am concerned about A1 and Boo.  I believe that these two have been betrayed most of all.

Janet

Thanks guys for your concern. I'm OK, just very disappointed. I've now read all the posts since page 57 from last thread. I'm shaking my head thinking what an idiot I was to trust her. I give my heart to people too easily so no shocker that once again, I'm hurt. You would think after getting kicked enough times I would learn. Nope, there I go again. I think I will just stick to my dog, he loves me and I know he's real as he slobbers over my keyboard looking for dinner.

You know what Dolce? I live hand to mouth, I am overweight, my house is a mess and very furry, I smoke enough to keep up with Denis Leary, am addicted to coffee and have had enough tragedy in my life to make me feel passion for others. I always give the benefit of doubt to people cause I know how off people have been in their perception of me. You don't judge a person by the cover or even a few words out of their mouth. You never know what kind of pain someone is going through at the moment and you just stepped in front of them. You judge a person by their actions and at the moment, I am very disappointed in you. If you were the fighter I thought you were, you would be in here defending yourself, but instead you are out there trying to erase your lies. 

I refuse to allow you to taint my life, my perception of people. Yes, you bit me and I will now be leery of other posters. This is my first and only forum, you befriended me. I thought you were my friend. I trusted you with my email addy and my phone number. Now I know why monkey warn us not to give out this information.  But there are a lot of good people here, very smart people as you can see and I will continue to give of myself here. Just a bit more cautious because of you. 

Thank you Boo.

Hugs.

Janet

Good post, Boo.  Thanks.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: July 07, 2009, 07:50:07 PM »

See my signature line, Dolce? Need an Avatar? Need an IDENTITY???   Rolling Eyes

I just hope she is not already here, playing a new game. JMO  an angelic monkey
    I don't think that is possible Fanny. Klaas, Nutt, Muffy, Bearly, CBB or any great Mod I left out is that possible for her to become a monkey in another name? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #343 on: July 07, 2009, 07:53:56 PM »

JSM the nursery that Dolce was painting for the twins, I thought what a great job, I guess they are decals. It is in the thread about her nursery.

I asked her to post a picture of those sweet babies at home in her beautiful nursery, and asked where she arranged the cribs in it.  She never responded.   

I figure if she didn't have babies, she probably didn't have that nursery either.   
wow, I'm just trying to digest this, and the reason to do such a thing on a missing person forum, the more I'm thinking about this the more confused I'm getting.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #344 on: July 07, 2009, 07:55:01 PM »

One more thing, Dolce if you are reading here, read my by-line at the bottom of my post. 

I feel very strongly about honesty. To Kill a Mockingbird is my all time favorite movie. I have always stated the truth even if it hurt me (and it has). I was raised to be true to myself, to set an example to my children and at the end of the day, I can honestly say I sleep well because I have not hurt another human being. Each day I can look back and say I made that person feel better or made them smile. I may not be rich or beautiful, I don't live in a big fancy house and I drive an old beat up Jeep. But I KNOW my friends love me for who I am, I don't have to cover my lies, I don't have to remember what I told them before. I have a good life, a life I made for myself and my kids, all on my own with no help from others. It's a struggle but it's all mine. I do without so my children and my pets are taken care of, I don't brag about it, I don't bay at the moon, whine or complain. It's called INTEGRITY, look it up in the dictionary and post it on your mirror.     

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: July 07, 2009, 07:59:09 PM »

The worst thing about the whole Dolce thing is not only did it shock and hurt a lot of Monkeys, but it has now taken away from the missing children and adult that brought most of us here. We have been for two days for me, but probably a month for some who knew beforehand and had doubts, been mesmerized by this, and has taken the focus off of what we were here for.

Dolce insulted us, conned us, and presented herself as something she was not. She could have come here as one of us, flaws and all, and we would have embraced her, as we have with each other. I hope no one has to put on pretences to post here. I will go on believing that the monkeys who are here, are sweet and have good intentions until they prove otherwise. We are all flawed, and have our own circumstances.

I cannot say that I was not fooled, I was. But I am particulary worried about A1 and Boo, and some of the others that thought they were her friends. IslandMonkey is a special person with raw pain, and to post fake pictures at the same time Island was grieving is the most unforgivable part.

I hope this will not question our loyalty to each other. I present myself as who I am, and I am going by a leap of faith that most other monkeys are doing the same. I love the friendships that I have here.  an angelic monkey

Well said Fanny Mae.

I too am concerned about A1 and Boo.  I believe that these two have been betrayed most of all.

Janet

Thanks guys for your concern. I'm OK, just very disappointed. I've now read all the posts since page 57 from last thread. I'm shaking my head thinking what an idiot I was to trust her. I give my heart to people too easily so no shocker that once again, I'm hurt. You would think after getting kicked enough times I would learn. Nope, there I go again. I think I will just stick to my dog, he loves me and I know he's real as he slobbers over my keyboard looking for dinner.

You know what Dolce? I live hand to mouth, I am overweight, my house is a mess and very furry, I smoke enough to keep up with Denis Leary, am addicted to coffee and have had enough tragedy in my life to make me feel passion for others. I always give the benefit of doubt to people cause I know how off people have been in their perception of me. You don't judge a person by the cover or even a few words out of their mouth. You never know what kind of pain someone is going through at the moment and you just stepped in front of them. You judge a person by their actions and at the moment, I am very disappointed in you. If you were the fighter I thought you were, you would be in here defending yourself, but instead you are out there trying to erase your lies. 

I refuse to allow you to taint my life, my perception of people. Yes, you bit me and I will now be leery of other posters. This is my first and only forum, you befriended me. I thought you were my friend. I trusted you with my email addy and my phone number. Now I know why monkey warn us not to give out this information.  But there are a lot of good people here, very smart people as you can see and I will continue to give of myself here. Just a bit more cautious because of you. 

Fanny and BOO you both are pretty amazing women!!  I am so glad you are not going to let her taint who you are....we have some pretty GREAT people here...real people who care about others, who have feelings, who feel happy when others are happy and feel others sadness when one of us is sad. I have always said I was proud to be a Monkey..that has never changed!  And you both reinforce that proud feeling!!  Thank you both for being who you are.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: July 07, 2009, 08:03:38 PM »

Well said Fanny Mae.

Janet

an angelic monkey Hugs to you Boo. I was fooled too. I gave her the benefit of the doubt yesterday and guess what after I kept reading, I was duped too. Please don't let her not trust other monkeys that love you with all their hearts. JSM is one monkey that would give you the world if she could. You have helped me so much with Josef and for that you are a truly special, special person.   an angelic monkey

I am so pizzed right now because you are hurting. Last night I was mad, now I am angry. Angry at all the lies, deception, and pure calculating BS she told. I caught on to some of her crap, but let it fly by. Now I wished I would have called her on it and you and other monkeys may not have been hurt.

It's a d*mn good thing she couldn't design a skating costume for me, because I would have given her my debit card number and it would have been Amy/KC all over again with no way to trace the thief. 

Unfortunately we are in the same boat Boo, but we are (at least I know you are) good people, that have been duped, scammed, and mentally screwed over.

I love you Boo and Grissom. HUGS from JSM and JOSEFan angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: July 07, 2009, 08:06:04 PM »

One more thing, Dolce if you are reading here, read my by-line at the bottom of my post. 

I feel very strongly about honesty. To Kill a Mockingbird is my all time favorite movie. I have always stated the truth even if it hurt me (and it has). I was raised to be true to myself, to set an example to my children and at the end of the day, I can honestly say I sleep well because I have not hurt another human being. Each day I can look back and say I made that person feel better or made them smile. I may not be rich or beautiful, I don't live in a big fancy house and I drive an old beat up Jeep. But I KNOW my friends love me for who I am, I don't have to cover my lies, I don't have to remember what I told them before. I have a good life, a life I made for myself and my kids, all on my own with no help from others. It's a struggle but it's all mine. I do without so my children and my pets are taken care of, I don't brag about it, I don't bay at the moon, whine or complain. It's called INTEGRITY, look it up in the dictionary and post it on your mirror.     
Very good post, I'm very sorry to all the people that Dolce talked to and emailed, there are just no words to say, for this kind of behavior. None of this makes any sense for her to have hurt so many people. I'm trying real hard to figure out why she made up giving birth and showing pics of twins that she didn't have, there is just no point to doing that. She really needs to explain to you and Alway 1 and all the others that she communicated with outside of this forum, Dolce explain to them why you took advantage of these people and brought them into your make believe world. I know she won't, and even if she did, how could you believe her? 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #348 on: July 07, 2009, 08:06:21 PM »

Boo - you just showed what a truly amazing person you are.  The world could really use a few more Boo's in this world <<hugs>>

Thank you Leroy. Too many loving compassionate monkeys in here to not feel the love. It's a family, and like all families, we have our share of bad apples. I was talking to Deenie last night and I was telling her how much all your love, prayers and comments meant to me when my Dad died. It really made me feel better to come here and read and post. Everyone was so nice, it felt like family. One of my first calls was to Sunny, I just needed my monkeys to feel better. Scared Monkeys will always be my family. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: July 07, 2009, 08:07:58 PM »

Boo

I do not know you personally but ... your posts introduced me to your heart and ... made me realize that this old world needs more Boos.

Thanks you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: July 07, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »

Boo, I just wanted to add something after reading this post and let you know that YOU  an angelic monkey are the BEAUTIFUL PERSON, Dolce IS NOT!!!!!!!!!
JMO JSM

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: July 07, 2009, 08:09:45 PM »

Gotta go!  Out of town company just arrived.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
5:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: July 07, 2009, 08:13:46 PM »

Cajun Miracle - My thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter.
Also I used to look like my Avatar my hair is much longer now.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: July 07, 2009, 08:15:25 PM »

Fanny and BOO you both are pretty amazing women!!  I am so glad you are not going to let her taint who you are....we have some pretty GREAT people here...real people who care about others, who have feelings, who feel happy when others are happy and feel others sadness when one of us is sad. I have always said I was proud to be a Monkey..that has never changed!  And you both reinforce that proud feeling!!  Thank you both for being who you are.

Thank you SUNNY. But I don't think I am even in the same class as BOO. I love you, BOO. I have seen what you are made of and I know this escapade with Dolce was ill-timed and hurtful to you. I hope you will remember that we are all not fake.

SUNNY, I just try to be honest because that is how I was raised. So many of us monkeys are the same. I refuse to doubt my gut, but sometimes I override it and go with my heart. It's gotten me in trouble many, many times. If I didn't trust, I would be miserable. So I will try to be wary, but deep down I know I'm a pushover sometimes. I will risk it.

My LE background made me cynical and bitter for a while. It took getting out on the open road and driving an 18-wheeler to realize there are lots of really wonderful and good people out there. Yes, there are the other kind. But the good ones far outweigh the bad, regardless of what we see on the news. I can attest to having friends all over the country, even today, long after I quit driving. If I hadn't taken a chance on people, I would have never known. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: July 07, 2009, 08:17:04 PM »

Thank you SUNNY. But I don't think I am even in the same class as BOO. I love you, BOO. I have seen what you are made of and I know this escapade with Dolce was ill-timed and hurtful to you. I hope you will remember that we are all not fake.

SUNNY, I just try to be honest because that is how I was raised. So many of us monkeys are the same. I refuse to doubt my gut, but sometimes I override it and go with my heart. It's gotten me in trouble many, many times. If I didn't trust, I would be miserable. So I will try to be wary, but deep down I know I'm a pushover sometimes. I will risk it.

My LE background made me cynical and bitter for a while. It took getting out on the open road and driving an 18-wheeler to realize there are lots of really wonderful and good people out there. Yes, there are the other kind. But the good ones far outweigh the bad, regardless of what we see on the news. I can attest to having friends all over the country, even today, long after I quit driving. If I hadn't taken a chance on people, I would have never known. JMO
You too are awesome Fanny. JMO JSM   an angelic monkey

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: July 07, 2009, 08:23:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys~   
I have finished reading all the way thru' the last thread & finally caught up with real time. My head is just shaking in disbelief over things.

Klaas, Always, Boo, Deenie & others who were close to her, Lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} I'm so sorry that this happened to you guys.

Dolce, You have hurt so many here. We all cared about you & have been praying for your so-called pregnancy for months for everything to go well. Lying gets you nowhere in life and being the age you are, you should know better!! I teach my children that there will come a day that we are all gonna be held accountable for what we did/didn't do, what we said/didn't say in our lifetime & all of our decisions have consequences, so make sure that you make the right decisions. There's also another saying....Karma...what goes around, comes around...I've heard Karma can be pretty HARD!!

Oh, one other thing Dolce, Monkeys always have & always will ROCK!! We monkeys are the caring, compassionate, loving, friendly ones who always have to fix & take care of the problems that you & others like you do, destroying others & their lives....But one thing is for sure, what you've done will bring Monkeys even closer & even more determined to do so much more for others who are missing & exploited by uncaring & selfish people.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I'm really not a harsh person. I guess just venting a lil' bit, sorry.... an angelic monkey

Roos~

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: July 07, 2009, 08:25:01 PM »

I have good news!!

My little guy (almost 14yr old yorkie) kidneys are working again!  The vet was completely shocked!!     He said he never expected these results!! 

We only need to give him 150cc of the IV drip every other day now for 2 weeks and then we will check his blood again. 

I asked the Vet if it was Saline and he said "yeah, well no, kind of, you could say Yes"  Ok!!  LOLOL

For my technical friend - Bearly!!   

His BUN was 96 is now 20 - Normal range  7-25

His CRE was 2.1 is now 1.2 - Normal range .3 - 1.4

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 07, 2009, 08:26:40 PM »

Hello Monkeys~   
I have finished reading all the way thru' the last thread & finally caught up with real time. My head is just shaking in disbelief over things.

Klaas, Always, Boo, Deenie & others who were close to her, Lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} I'm so sorry that this happened to you guys.

Dolce, You have hurt so many here. We all cared about you & have been praying for your so-called pregnancy for months for everything to go well. Lying gets you nowhere in life and being the age you are, you should know better!! I teach my children that there will come a day that we are all gonna be held accountable for what we did/didn't do, what we said/didn't say in our lifetime & all of our decisions have consequences, so make sure that you make the right decisions. There's also another saying....Karma...what goes around, comes around...I've heard Karma can be pretty HARD!!

Oh, one other thing Dolce, Monkeys always have & always will ROCK!! We monkeys are the caring, compassionate, loving, friendly ones who always have to fix & take care of the problems that you & others like you do, destroying others & their lives....But one thing is for sure, what you've done will bring Monkeys even closer & even more determined to do so much more for others who are missing & exploited by uncaring & selfish people.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I'm really not a harsh person. I guess just venting a lil' bit, sorry.... an angelic monkey

Roos~

Nothing to be sorry about, ROOS. I am glad to see you posting. I have seen you in the rafters many times.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: July 07, 2009, 08:26:54 PM »

Hi Rooscrew 

And great, wonderful news of your little yorkie, MT   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 07, 2009, 08:30:20 PM »

I have good news!!

My little guy (almost 14yr old yorkie) kidneys are working again!  The vet was completely shocked!!     He said he never expected these results!! 

We only need to give him 150cc of the IV drip every other day now for 2 weeks and then we will check his blood again. 

I asked the Vet if it was Saline and he said "yeah, well no, kind of, you could say Yes"  Ok!!  LOLOL

For my technical friend - Bearly!!   

His BUN was 96 is now 20 - Normal range  7-25

His CRE was 2.1 is now 1.2 - Normal range .3 - 1.4

That is great news, I'm so happy to hear this 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.