April 18, 2024, 02:31:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451699 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #360 on: July 07, 2009, 08:34:55 PM »

I have good news!!

My little guy (almost 14yr old yorkie) kidneys are working again!  The vet was completely shocked!!     He said he never expected these results!! 

We only need to give him 150cc of the IV drip every other day now for 2 weeks and then we will check his blood again. 

I asked the Vet if it was Saline and he said "yeah, well no, kind of, you could say Yes"  Ok!!  LOLOL

For my technical friend - Bearly!!   

His BUN was 96 is now 20 - Normal range  7-25

His CRE was 2.1 is now 1.2 - Normal range .3 - 1.4

Mytime, congrats! Your heart has to be soaring now!!!! I'm so happy for the both of you!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: July 07, 2009, 08:36:06 PM »

I have good news!!

My little guy (almost 14yr old yorkie) kidneys are working again!  The vet was completely shocked!!     He said he never expected these results!! 

We only need to give him 150cc of the IV drip every other day now for 2 weeks and then we will check his blood again. 

I asked the Vet if it was Saline and he said "yeah, well no, kind of, you could say Yes"  Ok!!  LOLOL

Great news Mytime!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #362 on: July 07, 2009, 08:36:58 PM »

I have good news!!

Thank God for good news MT. I have been praying for your little one. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: July 07, 2009, 08:37:17 PM »

Hi backatcha Fanny & Muffy 

yes, Fanny I sit in the rafters alot trying to catch up so I can be real-time posting. I've been here from the beginning with Natalee & then got into Caylee. SM is the best place to be, the best people are here & the best for everything is right here at Home.

Mytime & CBB, I'm so glad that everything is going good for Tyty & Kubear, been praying for them too.

Cajun~ Your daughter has been added to my prayers.

Roos~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: July 07, 2009, 08:39:12 PM »

I have good news!!

MT this is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: July 07, 2009, 08:39:50 PM »

A little birdie told me - If Dolce does not do the right thing here, someone is going to send her father in law a lot of info.   

Personally, I think we should just let it go and let her in-laws find out for themselves.  But I can not control the actions of others or change their minds so I really hope Dolce comes clean here and apologizes!! 

Hey, Dolce - do the right thing!! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: July 07, 2009, 08:43:19 PM »

A little birdie told me - If Dolce does not do the right thing here, someone is going to send her father in law a lot of info.   

Personally, I think we should just let it go and let her in-laws find out for themselves.  But I can not control the actions of others or change their minds so I really hope Dolce comes clean here and apologizes!! 

I doubt she comes back MT, I just know if she does, I won't answer her posts.  JMO JSM

Glad to hear about the pup.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #367 on: July 07, 2009, 08:45:56 PM »

She better do the right thing, if she knows what that even means.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: July 07, 2009, 08:47:22 PM »

Boo - you just showed what a truly amazing person you are.  The world could really use a few more Boo's in this world <<hugs>>

Thank you Leroy. Too many loving compassionate monkeys in here to not feel the love. It's a family, and like all families, we have our share of bad apples. I was talking to Deenie last night and I was telling her how much all your love, prayers and comments meant to me when my Dad died. It really made me feel better to come here and read and post. Everyone was so nice, it felt like family. One of my first calls was to Sunny, I just needed my monkeys to feel better. Scared Monkeys will always be my family. 

Boo was one of the first monkeys to respond to my posts, as well as JSM.  All I needed to know about both of them was that they loved dogs.  IMO a person who loves dogs is a good person.  Now I know that a lot of people will not agree with that.  That's OK.  I don't need approval.  I think Boo is a very kind-hearted person and you know what?  I don't think this will keep her from being who she is;  A loving, kind person with concern for others. 

I remember when she posted about the room for geriatric dogs where she works and how she said she sort of sneaked in there when she could.  My God, that room had sofas and reclining chairs for the dogs.  Only a really kind good-hearted person would have any part of that!  And the picture of Boo (The dog) taking his first swim.  How cute was that? 

I'm not a sentimental person, but I want to tell Boo that I'm sorry her faith in Dolce was misplaced, but it doesn't matter.  Her kindness and concern for the person she thought was Dolce wasn't wasted.  It made Boo just that much more of a good person. Boo lost nothing, but Dolce lost a world.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: July 07, 2009, 08:50:49 PM »

Thank you all!!  I am just so happy!!  I was supposed to take him yesterday but had to change it to today!  It has been a long day but this was a great way to end a long afternoon!!   

See this is the stuff that Dolce loses out on!!  Her loss....really!  And for what??  A little attention??   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 07, 2009, 08:52:02 PM »

Hello Monkeys~   
I have finished reading all the way thru' the last thread & finally caught up with real time. My head is just shaking in disbelief over things.

Klaas, Always, Boo, Deenie & others who were close to her, Lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} I'm so sorry that this happened to you guys.

Dolce, You have hurt so many here. We all cared about you & have been praying for your so-called pregnancy for months for everything to go well. Lying gets you nowhere in life and being the age you are, you should know better!! I teach my children that there will come a day that we are all gonna be held accountable for what we did/didn't do, what we said/didn't say in our lifetime & all of our decisions have consequences, so make sure that you make the right decisions. There's also another saying....Karma...what goes around, comes around...I've heard Karma can be pretty HARD!!

Oh, one other thing Dolce, Monkeys always have & always will ROCK!! We monkeys are the caring, compassionate, loving, friendly ones who always have to fix & take care of the problems that you & others like you do, destroying others & their lives....But one thing is for sure, what you've done will bring Monkeys even closer & even more determined to do so much more for others who are missing & exploited by uncaring & selfish people.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I'm really not a harsh person. I guess just venting a lil' bit, sorry.... an angelic monkey

Roos~

Vent all you want.....glad to see you posting!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #371 on: July 07, 2009, 08:52:31 PM »

Boo was one of the first monkeys to respond to my posts, as well as JSM.  All I needed to know about both of them was that they loved dogs.  IMO a person who loves dogs is a good person.  Now I know that a lot of people will not agree with that.  That's OK.  I don't need approval.  I think Boo is a very kind-hearted person and you know what?  I don't think this will keep her from being who she is;  A loving, kind person with concern for others. 

I remember when she posted about the room for geriatric dogs where she works and how she said she sort of sneaked in there when she could.  My God, that room had sofas and reclining chairs for the dogs.  Only a really kind good-hearted person would have any part of that!  And the picture of Boo (The dog) taking his first swim.  How cute was that? 

I'm not a sentimental person, but I want to tell Boo that I'm sorry her faith in Dolce was misplaced, but it doesn't matter.  Her kindness and concern for the person she thought was Dolce wasn't wasted.  It made Boo just that much more of a good person. Boo lost nothing, but Dolce lost a world.

Amen BabyBear! Dolce is the only loser here. She lost a very loving family that would have cared about her no matter what her situation was. She chose instead, to put on a farce and make people believe she was something she was not. THAT was more important to her than us.  I have no doubt she is reading here as one of the guests. Her curiosity will get the best of her, I know it would me.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: July 07, 2009, 08:57:30 PM »

Klaas, could this Dolce be another one of our friends from CnG?  Seems she (he/whoever) joined about the time we started having all the drive-bys on Natalee's thread.  Would one of them stoop that low?  (I know, I know-Yes they would  )

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: July 07, 2009, 08:58:29 PM »

Amen BabyBear! Dolce is the only loser here. She lost a very loving family that would have cared about her no matter what her situation was. She chose instead, to put on a farce and make people believe she was something she was not. THAT was more important to her than us.  I have no doubt she is reading here as one of the guests. Her curiosity will get the best of her, I know it would me.

I totally agree with both posts!!   

Although, I am not sure I could read these things written about me - but then again I am quite sure there would never be a reason to be.

BTW, I am not sure if Dolce's "nusery" was decals but I am positive she did not paint it!!   Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 07, 2009, 08:58:47 PM »

welllllllllllll perhaps her in laws need to know..?  coming clean and apologizing wouldn't mean crap IMO.....who can /would believe anything she had to say. And I don't think she has the courage to do it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 07, 2009, 08:59:42 PM »

Thank you all!!  I am just so happy!!  I was supposed to take him yesterday but had to change it to today!  It has been a long day but this was a great way to end a long afternoon!!   

See this is the stuff that Dolce loses out on!!  Her loss....really!  And for what??  A little attention??   

I am so happy for you and your little guy!!! I have been praying for him and for you. an angelic monkey A red letter day today. Your baby is better and my wayward cat came home after 3 days!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: July 07, 2009, 08:59:45 PM »

Mytime, I'm so glad your little guy is on the mend.  I'm sure that's a great weight off your heart.   an angelic monkey

Hey Dolce...you have always been a prolific poster....what's wrong....cat got your tongue?  I wish I had a dime for everytime you called "bs" or "epic fail" on things.....what say you?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: July 07, 2009, 09:00:48 PM »

Klaas, could this Dolce be another one of our friends from CnG?  Seems she (he/whoever) joined about the time we started having all the drive-bys on Natalee's thread.  Would one of them stoop that low?  (I know, I know-Yes they would  )

Blue Moon - I have spoken to her.  Her area code was Naples, FL. My dad has a place there too).  She and her husband do own a pool cleaning company in Naples.  So that part is all true!! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: July 07, 2009, 09:01:50 PM »

Boo - you just showed what a truly amazing person you are.  The world could really use a few more Boo's in this world <<hugs>>

Thank you Leroy. Too many loving compassionate monkeys in here to not feel the love. It's a family, and like all families, we have our share of bad apples. I was talking to Deenie last night and I was telling her how much all your love, prayers and comments meant to me when my Dad died. It really made me feel better to come here and read and post. Everyone was so nice, it felt like family. One of my first calls was to Sunny, I just needed my monkeys to feel better. Scared Monkeys will always be my family. 

Babybear, Boo is the most kind hearted, giving person on this earth. She is so hurt and IMO did not need this crap to happen to her at this horrible time in her life.

I was confused yesterday, gave Dolce the benefit of the doubt last night, but then my brain started to click and her lies started to become apparent.

DOLCE if you are lurking. JSM has a BIG bone to pick with you. NUT (sorry Nutt) UP and give an explanation. YOU hurt one of the kindest monkeys in this cage at a time when she didn't need BS in her life. YOU DOLCE used her and other monkeys and you should feel shame for what you did. But I am sure you are giggling with your "little girl" voice, all 24, slender, beautiful, sitting out by the pool with your "twins" having a GOOD LAUGH at the monkeys, at Boo, at JSM, at A1, at Klaas, et al. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY LIVING IN YOUR SAD, SACK WORLD YOU ARE LIVING IN,

Sorry Baby, I just had to get that out and your post about Boo and the sweet person that she is gave me the reason to do it.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: July 07, 2009, 09:04:25 PM »

Mytime, I'm so glad your little guy is on the mend.  I'm sure that's a great weight off your heart.   an angelic monkey

Hey Dolce...you have always been a prolific poster....what's wrong....cat got your tongue?  I wish I had a dime for everytime you called "bs" or "epic fail" on things.....what say you?

You know hw things come back to bite you in the ass sometimes....check this

Epic Fail -A mistake of such monumental proportions that it requires its own term in order to sucessfully point out the unfathomable shortcomings of an individual or group.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.