April 26, 2024, 06:10:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452261 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: July 07, 2009, 09:04:36 PM »

Thank you Fanny and Numbersgirl!!   an angelic monkey

He is just such a sweet little guy.  I can bare the thought of him "going" anytime soon!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: July 07, 2009, 09:05:55 PM »

Klaas, could this Dolce be another one of our friends from CnG?  Seems she (he/whoever) joined about the time we started having all the drive-bys on Natalee's thread.  Would one of them stoop that low?  (I know, I know-Yes they would  )

Blue Moon - I have spoken to her.  Her area code was Naples, FL. My dad has a place there too).  She and her husband do own a pool cleaning company in Naples.  So that part is all true!! 

I hope they didn't come clean YOUR pool. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: July 07, 2009, 09:06:22 PM »

A little birdie told me - If Dolce does not do the right thing here, someone is going to send her father in law a lot of info.   

Personally, I think we should just let it go and let her in-laws find out for themselves.  But I can not control the actions of others or change their minds so I really hope Dolce comes clean here and apologizes!! 

Hey, Dolce - do the right thing!! 

welllllllllllll perhaps her in laws need to know..?  coming clean and apologizing wouldn't mean crap IMO.....who can /would believe anything she had to say. And I don't think she has the courage to do it.

What if Dolce does ever have a baby???   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: July 07, 2009, 09:07:28 PM »

Klaas, could this Dolce be another one of our friends from CnG?  Seems she (he/whoever) joined about the time we started having all the drive-bys on Natalee's thread.  Would one of them stoop that low?  (I know, I know-Yes they would  )

Blue Moon - I have spoken to her.  Her area code was Naples, FL. My dad has a place there too).  She and her husband do own a pool cleaning company in Naples.  So that part is all true!! 

I hope they didn't come clean YOUR pool. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No, no, no !!!  LOL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: July 07, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »

A little birdie told me - If Dolce does not do the right thing here, someone is going to send her father in law a lot of info.   

Personally, I think we should just let it go and let her in-laws find out for themselves.  But I can not control the actions of others or change their minds so I really hope Dolce comes clean here and apologizes!! 

welllllllllllll perhaps her in laws need to know..?  coming clean and apologizing wouldn't mean crap IMO.....who can /would believe anything she had to say. And I don't think she has the courage to do it.

perish the thought!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: July 07, 2009, 09:08:01 PM »

My feelings about this is BRING IT!!!!!!!!   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 07, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »

Thank you Fanny and Numbersgirl!!   an angelic monkey

He is just such a sweet little guy.  I can bare the thought of him "going" anytime soon!   

I know how you feel. I have a 13 yr old cat that sticks to me like teflon. Even aggravates me to go to bed when I don't want to. I complain about her nagging me sometimes, but I would be lost without her.  an angelic monkey

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 07, 2009, 09:11:55 PM »

I did not know Dolce like most of you did here. In the time I was closely following the Caylee case, I always enjoyed a little friendly banter and mutual kidding with her. I understand completely the anger and genuine hurt feelings you all have. Maybe since I am not so "connected" here in this case anymore and have not kept up with her like you all -- perhaps I can have a little different perspective.

I am not really "angry" or "hurt". Instead, I feel incredibly sorry for her and those she is really close to. It is my opinion that she is truly mentally ill. You cannot carry on such a "make believe" life or story without being truly delusional. I hope she really has family and true friends that are trying to get her help. I truly pity anyone that is this sick. Her little stories were not "vicious" -- they were just the product of a sick mind. It bruised our feelings and she let many people down  but it is HERSELF she really hurt.

Just my 2 cents.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #388 on: July 07, 2009, 09:12:09 PM »

Shades of "Joy" come to mind. 

perish the thought!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: July 07, 2009, 09:12:45 PM »

It still would not mean she was not one of the CnG bunch would it?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: July 07, 2009, 09:14:55 PM »

Trimm found a myspace of a Dolce and there is a poster on the myspace that looks just like the picture of Dolce when she had the Christmas bow in her hair.

Any mods, can I post the picture of this girl or is it against the law? JSM is new at this. TIA JSM

go ahead and post or simply post the link.

I will post the link and you can decide if this girl on the myspace looks like the Dolce christmas avatar. Thanks Klass, Trimm found this one.

http://www.myspace.com/181254556

In the comments, there is a person wishing this Dolce Happy Easter and she looks just like the Dolce avatar. Scroll down and on the right. TIA JSM I will quit bugging you now Klaas. Thank you. JSM

If you click on pictures at this site, it shows a girl she lists as herself, Dolce

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #391 on: July 07, 2009, 09:15:12 PM »

I'm sorry to butt in, but my computer is giving me problems and I'm afraid if I don't deliver this for MaryMary in here while I'm online, I'll be unable to do it later! Late Night Monkeys? Will you tell it it's here when she shows up?  She wanted to get out of her 4th of July clothes, so I dressed her for summer...... TIA!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/MaryMary.gif
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 07, 2009, 09:15:53 PM »

I did not know Dolce like most of you did here. In the time I was closely following the Caylee case, I always enjoyed a little friendly banter and mutual kidding with her. I understand completely the anger and genuine hurt feelings you all have. Maybe since I am not so "connected" here in this case anymore and have not kept up with her like you all -- perhaps I can have a little different perspective.

I am not really "angry" or "hurt". Instead, I feel incredibly sorry for her and those she is really close to. It is my opinion that she is truly mentally ill. You cannot carry on such a "make believe" life or story without being truly delusional. I hope she really has family and true friends that are trying to get her help. I truly pity anyone that is this sick. Her little stories were not "vicious" -- they were just the product of a sick mind. It bruised our feelings and she let many people down  but it is HERSELF she really hurt.

Just my 2 cents.

Wreck, I agree...I am not emotionally vested in her either...but I do feel anger at her for what she did to others here.....she is indeed mentally ill and needs help....I really doubt the 'real' person has many friends at all...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #393 on: July 07, 2009, 09:18:46 PM »

Then she already has the name/s picked out?   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #394 on: July 07, 2009, 09:23:04 PM »

I agree, she needs to be called on what she did. If she really does live in this fantasy world, she needs help, badly.

BTW Sunny, I'm a twin too!! I'm sorry about the loss of your brother, it must have hurt something powerful. I can't imagine the pain. I have a twin sister (fraternal) we look and act nothing alike, but damn she always buys me the best presents, exactly what I want. I love her dearly, but it's like we came from two different planets. I hear that is common in twins. She looks like my Dad, tall and blonde and thin. I, on the other hand, take more after my mother. Nuff said.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: July 07, 2009, 09:23:16 PM »

It still would not mean she was not one of the CnG bunch would it?

Well,  ya just never know!     But I can say tell you this, Dolce was the one who should me pictures of Destiny!  She had done a little unflattering "research" on her.  I had never even thought to and I knew Destiny's real name too.     Hmmmm??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: July 07, 2009, 09:24:28 PM »

Anything is possible but I don't think so.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #397 on: July 07, 2009, 09:24:37 PM »

Trimm found a myspace of a Dolce and there is a poster on the myspace that looks just like the picture of Dolce when she had the Christmas bow in her hair.

Any mods, can I post the picture of this girl or is it against the law? JSM is new at this. TIA JSM

I will post the link and you can decide if this girl on the myspace looks like the Dolce christmas avatar. Thanks Klass, Trimm found this one.

In the comments, there is a person wishing this Dolce Happy Easter and she looks just like the Dolce avatar. Scroll down and on the right. TIA JSM I will quit bugging you now Klaas. Thank you. JSM

If you click on pictures at this site, it shows a girl she lists as herself, Dolce
AZ, if you scroll down and look to the right in the comments section there is a girl that looks like one of Dolce's (the SM Dolce) Christmas avatar. I think she is the third comment down wishing the Dolce that has the myspace a Happy Easter. Klaas was kind enough to post a side by side after I posted this. Most monkeys think they (they Easter wish person and the Dolce avatar) aren't the same person, I thought they resembled each other.

But what do I know, I believed all of Dolce's BS here on SM.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: July 07, 2009, 09:25:53 PM »

O.K. I checked google for pool cleaning services---name wouldn't be Matt would it?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: July 07, 2009, 09:26:01 PM »

Yes it does.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.