April 18, 2024, 05:17:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451600 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: July 07, 2009, 10:04:04 PM »

Does anyone remember when Dolce mentioned that "others" where picking on her on other forums b/c of her lifestyle and postings?? I remember that cause it was in the beginning and I tried to look for the forum but couldn't find it. Wonder if there are other places out there that she has hit that we don't know about.

I don't remember her saying that but it may have been CnG.  Many of them did not like Dolce or believe anything she had to say.  Liars always recognize another liar. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: July 07, 2009, 10:05:35 PM »

Does anyone remember when Dolce mentioned that "others" where picking on her on other forums b/c of her lifestyle and postings?? I remember that cause it was in the beginning and I tried to look for the forum but couldn't find it. Wonder if there are other places out there that she has hit that we don't know about.

Yes, I remember that.  IIRC wasn't there a post or two that wasn't very nice and she denied posting it, and since she was so nice, no one could believe she did that, and that it must have been manipulated or whatever.  I think things were being posted in NH threads at the time, and coincidentally there was one of her CnG posts showing up when some were looking at other things. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: July 07, 2009, 10:06:44 PM »

Klaas, could this Dolce be another one of our friends from CnG?  Seems she (he/whoever) joined about the time we started having all the drive-bys on Natalee's thread.  Would one of them stoop that low?  (I know, I know-Yes they would  )

Anything is possible but I don't think so.
  KLAAS who is CnG? I thought Cindy and George, but evidently I am totally wrong. TIA JSM

Yes, Dolce was a member there, many of us were.  However, many did not want her there.  I believe A1 talked them into it and Dolce knew it - she even posted that here and it was the truth. 

Did she leave when she found out? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: July 07, 2009, 10:07:29 PM »

I did not know Dolce like most of you did here. In the time I was closely following the Caylee case, I always enjoyed a little friendly banter and mutual kidding with her. I understand completely the anger and genuine hurt feelings you all have. Maybe since I am not so "connected" here in this case anymore and have not kept up with her like you all -- perhaps I can have a little different perspective.

I am not really "angry" or "hurt". Instead, I feel incredibly sorry for her and those she is really close to. It is my opinion that she is truly mentally ill. You cannot carry on such a "make believe" life or story without being truly delusional. I hope she really has family and true friends that are trying to get her help. I truly pity anyone that is this sick. Her little stories were not "vicious" -- they were just the product of a sick mind. It bruised our feelings and she let many people down  but it is HERSELF she really hurt.

Just my 2 cents.

WRECK,You have been here much longer than me. I have read along on NH thread, but have never thought I was smart enough to post. However, I am going to disagree with you. I don't give Dolce the mentally ill pass.

She was very determined and precise at what she was doing.
she deliberately picked out certain posters to be friends with for whatever reason she saw. She posted her new "babies" when Island Monkey was clearly hurting from the loss of her grandson. She stated she was helping in the Adji Dejir search and took information from well meaning posters and it looks like she not only didn't search, but did not pass along important info to the family and LE. She is not mentally ill. She did what she did for a purpose, and I don't think there are enough psychologist or therapist to understand why she did what she did. Some people are just down right, to the core MEAN. And I mean it in the nicest way.......Not to be argumentative. I am not one of the ones she hurt. I am just stunned and mad, and feel very protective to the feelings of the hurt monkeys. I frankly don't give a dam* for her reason. JMO
I understand completely your feelings ---- I, personally just find her more "nuts" than "vindictive and mean".

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 07, 2009, 10:07:44 PM »

I don't remember her saying that but it may have been CnG.  Many of them did not like Dolce or believe anything she had to say.  Liars always recognize another liar. 

Well, that's a fact. They would certainly recognize one of their own, now, wouldn't they? I am surprised they didn't "take her under their wings".   Monkey Devil!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: July 07, 2009, 10:08:14 PM »

Oh, and thank you CBB for my new Beach Attire.  It makes me very happy.     I never enjoyed the beach like I do now that I have Grand Twins.   It is so nice to see them explore the new world they have arrived at. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: July 07, 2009, 10:08:27 PM »

Klaas, could this Dolce be another one of our friends from CnG?  Seems she (he/whoever) joined about the time we started having all the drive-bys on Natalee's thread.  Would one of them stoop that low?  (I know, I know-Yes they would  )

KLAAS who is CnG? I thought Cindy and George, but evidently I am totally wrong. TIA JSM

Yes, Dolce was a member there, many of us were.  However, many did not want her there.  I believe A1 talked them into it and Dolce knew it - she even posted that here and it was the truth. 

Were you a member there to post, or just to be able to read along??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #427 on: July 07, 2009, 10:08:43 PM »

Thanks MT, I am so confused about all this. Was CnG part of SM? Or was it a separate site? TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: July 07, 2009, 10:11:29 PM »

I got suckered into putting my picture out there, but it is also on myspace and facebook.

I would like to add, yes it was a picture of me in my skating dress. Had I wanted to be someone else, I would have posted a picture of Nicole Bobek and said it was JSM  Now she is in the jailhouse on $200,000 bond.  Monkey Devil!

Mine are also on Facebook and Myspace so I dont worry too much about pics of myself.  I just dont post much personal info here (only forum i've ever belonged to).

Wonder if Dolce is begging CnG to let her back??

Or was she ever gone.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: July 07, 2009, 10:11:48 PM »

Yes, I remember that.  IIRC wasn't there a post or two that wasn't very nice and she denied posting it, and since she was so nice, no one could believe she did that, and that it must have been manipulated or whatever.  I think things were being posted in NH threads at the time, and coincidentally there was one of her CnG posts showing up when some were looking at other things. 

Yes Muffy!!  It was here in the musings.  KTF asked her and she lied. I was here and I was there.  She posted it.   I distinctly remember the night she posted it.  I even went back and double checked! 

She said other people had her password and YOU even told her never to give out her password.   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: July 07, 2009, 10:13:29 PM »

I got suckered into putting my picture out there, but it is also on myspace and facebook.

I would like to add, yes it was a picture of me in my skating dress. Had I wanted to be someone else, I would have posted a picture of Nicole Bobek and said it was JSM  Now she is in the jailhouse on $200,000 bond.  Monkey Devil!

Mine are also on Facebook and Myspace so I dont worry too much about pics of myself.  I just dont post much personal info here (only forum i've ever belonged to).

Or was she ever gone.

Good Question, San
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: July 07, 2009, 10:13:49 PM »

Or was she ever gone.

My point San I made a little ways back.  Would not surprise me one bit.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: July 07, 2009, 10:14:51 PM »

Trimm found a myspace of a Dolce and there is a poster on the myspace that looks just like the picture of Dolce when she had the Christmas bow in her hair.

Any mods, can I post the picture of this girl or is it against the law? JSM is new at this. TIA JSM

go ahead and post or simply post the link.

I will post the link and you can decide if this girl on the myspace looks like the Dolce christmas avatar. Thanks Klass, Trimm found this one.

http://www.myspace.com/181254556

In the comments, there is a person wishing this Dolce Happy Easter and she looks just like the Dolce avatar. Scroll down and on the right. TIA JSM I will quit bugging you now Klaas. Thank you. JSM

If you click on pictures at this site, it shows a girl she lists as herself, Dolce
AZ, if you scroll down and look to the right in the comments section there is a girl that looks like one of Dolce's (the SM Dolce) Christmas avatar. I think she is the third comment down wishing the Dolce that has the myspace a Happy Easter. Klaas was kind enough to post a side by side after I posted this. Most monkeys think they (they Easter wish person and the Dolce avatar) aren't the same person, I thought they resembled each other.

But what do I know, I believed all of Dolce's BS here on SM.   

Yep,  did that JMS, and then decided that was a friend of hers responding.  I then went up to my photos and clicked and there are a bunch of photos she has posted as Dolce and --- and --- 3 section of picutures.  I copied one,  Klaas, may I send it to you to post?   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: July 07, 2009, 10:15:31 PM »

Yes Muffy!!  It was here in the musings.  KTF asked her and she lied. I was here and I was there.  She posted it.   I distinctly remember the night she posted it.  I even went back and double checked! 

She said other people had her password and YOU even told her never to give out her password.   
  Was the password Timer55?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: July 07, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »

Long story short - some crazy monkeys got banned and made their own forum.  It was an invite only forum.  Many of us were invited and lied to.  Some of us turned on Klaas and SM. 

Klaas knew what was going on the whole time and didn't even ban us.   

We came here - owned up to it, apologized, Klaas forgave us. Dolce lied about a post she made.  Many of us were new to SM and/or the internet. 

It was a learning experience and a half.  And it only taught many of us - how great Klaas and SM was!!  The crazy monkeys helped do us all a favor and showed everyone once again what kind of person Klaas was.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: July 07, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »

Trimm found a myspace of a Dolce and there is a poster on the myspace that looks just like the picture of Dolce when she had the Christmas bow in her hair.

Any mods, can I post the picture of this girl or is it against the law? JSM is new at this. TIA JSM

I will post the link and you can decide if this girl on the myspace looks like the Dolce christmas avatar. Thanks Klass, Trimm found this one.

In the comments, there is a person wishing this Dolce Happy Easter and she looks just like the Dolce avatar. Scroll down and on the right. TIA JSM I will quit bugging you now Klaas. Thank you. JSM

If you click on pictures at this site, it shows a girl she lists as herself, Dolce
AZ, if you scroll down and look to the right in the comments section there is a girl that looks like one of Dolce's (the SM Dolce) Christmas avatar. I think she is the third comment down wishing the Dolce that has the myspace a Happy Easter. Klaas was kind enough to post a side by side after I posted this. Most monkeys think they (they Easter wish person and the Dolce avatar) aren't the same person, I thought they resembled each other.

Yep,  did that JMS, and then decided that was a friend of hers responding.  I then went up to my photos and clicked and there are a bunch of photos she has posted as Dolce and --- and --- 3 section of picutures.  I copied one,  Klaas, may I send it to you to post?   
Thanks AZ Sunny. It was a friend that posted on the Dolce page. I didn't dwell any deeper.

I just thought the Easter girl looked like the Christmas avi and always wondered how the heck her face could have gotten so skinny in the avatar picture by the tree later on being pregnant with twins.

Thanks for answering me. I really appreciate it. JSM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: July 07, 2009, 10:20:33 PM »

I'm glad you checked out those photos.I looked at them last night but I really didn't know what to say about any of it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: July 07, 2009, 10:21:26 PM »

Or was she ever gone.

Good Question, San

I don't think she stayed!!  She was the one who sent us all pictures of Destiny and made a lot of fun of Destiny's looks and weight.  So......???
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: July 07, 2009, 10:22:47 PM »

Was the password Timer55?

I have no idea!!  I kinda thought she was threwing a few of her "friends" under the bus with her denial.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #439 on: July 07, 2009, 10:24:28 PM »

Night monkeys. Be back tomorrow.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.