April 19, 2024, 09:59:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451760 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: July 07, 2009, 10:25:07 PM »

'Nite Boo. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: July 07, 2009, 10:25:23 PM »

Blue Moon - to answer you question from a previous page.  Yes!!

Now go to http://sunbiz.org 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: July 07, 2009, 10:26:13 PM »

Does anyone remember when Dolce mentioned that "others" where picking on her on other forums b/c of her lifestyle and postings?? I remember that cause it was in the beginning and I tried to look for the forum but couldn't find it. Wonder if there are other places out there that she has hit that we don't know about.

Yes, I remember that.  IIRC wasn't there a post or two that wasn't very nice and she denied posting it, and since she was so nice, no one could believe she did that, and that it must have been manipulated or whatever.  I think things were being posted in NH threads at the time, and coincidentally there was one of her CnG posts showing up when some were looking at other things. 

Yes Muffy!!  It was here in the musings.  KTF asked her and she lied. I was here and I was there.  She posted it.   I distinctly remember the night she posted it.  I even went back and double checked! 

She said other people had her password and YOU even told her never to give out her password.   

Okay.  Now I guess I'm going to have to go back and see if I can find what kind of crappy thing she said that was caught in the screen cap.  I think Kermie had the screen caps, and that little Dolce post was peeping out.   It was said it didn't sound like something Dolce would say, IIRC.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: July 07, 2009, 10:28:22 PM »

Night monkeys. Be back tomorrow.

Good night BOO!!

Sweet dreams!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #444 on: July 07, 2009, 10:29:19 PM »

Long story short - some crazy monkeys got banned and made their own forum.  It was an invite only forum.  Many of us were invited and lied to.  Some of us turned on Klaas and SM. 

Klaas knew what was going on the whole time and didn't even ban us.   

We came here - owned up to it, apologized, Klaas forgave us. Dolce lied about a post she made.  Many of us were new to SM and/or the internet. 

It was a learning experience and a half.  And it only taught many of us - how great Klaas and SM was!!  The crazy monkeys helped do us all a favor and showed everyone once again what kind of person Klaas was.

Thanks for the info MT. I was so confused. Sorry not to be nosy, but did Dolce cause this rift between the monkeys or did this happen early on? Thank you for answering my question. What I am trying to ask was did she lie and make up stuff about monkeys in order to get them banned or did she come after? I hope this makes sense. I am totally confused about CnG. I really appreciate your answers and I am truly happy your little pup is well.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: July 07, 2009, 10:30:08 PM »

I got suckered into putting my picture out there, but it is also on myspace and facebook.

I would like to add, yes it was a picture of me in my skating dress. Had I wanted to be someone else, I would have posted a picture of Nicole Bobek and said it was JSM  Now she is in the jailhouse on $200,000 bond.  Monkey Devil!

Mine are also on Facebook and Myspace so I dont worry too much about pics of myself.  I just dont post much personal info here (only forum i've ever belonged to).

Wonder if Dolce is begging CnG to let her back??

Or was she ever gone.

Good Question, San

I don't think she stayed!!  She was the one who sent us all pictures of Destiny and made a lot of fun of Destiny's looks and weight.  So......???

That doesn't mean anything.  Could have been part of her plan.  Let them think I hate the site and the people that post there.  You would never think she was still there with all the bashing she did.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: July 07, 2009, 10:30:44 PM »

Does anyone remember when Dolce mentioned that "others" where picking on her on other forums b/c of her lifestyle and postings?? I remember that cause it was in the beginning and I tried to look for the forum but couldn't find it. Wonder if there are other places out there that she has hit that we don't know about.

Yes, I remember that.  IIRC wasn't there a post or two that wasn't very nice and she denied posting it, and since she was so nice, no one could believe she did that, and that it must have been manipulated or whatever.  I think things were being posted in NH threads at the time, and coincidentally there was one of her CnG posts showing up when some were looking at other things. 

Yes Muffy!!  It was here in the musings.  KTF asked her and she lied. I was here and I was there.  She posted it.   I distinctly remember the night she posted it.  I even went back and double checked! 

She said other people had her password and YOU even told her never to give out her password.   

Okay.  Now I guess I'm going to have to go back and see if I can find what kind of crappy thing she said that was caught in the screen cap.  I think Kermie had the screen caps, and that little Dolce post was peeping out.   It was said it didn't sound like something Dolce would say, IIRC.

She complained about the mods!!  I defended her too  - knowing she posted it.  I then emailed Klaas and told her the truth. 

I didn't want to see monkeys fighting monkeys because that is what CnG would have loved to see.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: July 07, 2009, 10:32:37 PM »

I got suckered into putting my picture out there, but it is also on myspace and facebook.

I would like to add, yes it was a picture of me in my skating dress. Had I wanted to be someone else, I would have posted a picture of Nicole Bobek and said it was JSM  Now she is in the jailhouse on $200,000 bond.  Monkey Devil!

Mine are also on Facebook and Myspace so I dont worry too much about pics of myself.  I just dont post much personal info here (only forum i've ever belonged to).

Or was she ever gone.

Good Question, San

I don't think she stayed!!  She was the one who sent us all pictures of Destiny and made a lot of fun of Destiny's looks and weight.  So......???

That doesn't mean anything.  Could have been part of her plan.  Let them think I hate the site and the people that post there.  You would never think she was still there with all the bashing she did.

But to make truthful comments about their appearance????   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: July 07, 2009, 10:32:45 PM »

We monkey's are inquisitive ones... IIRC the wise Monkey Rob always says.."Keep talking.That's how we get to know you better".It is amazing what a question can accomplish!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: July 07, 2009, 10:33:03 PM »

Trimm found a myspace of a Dolce and there is a poster on the myspace that looks just like the picture of Dolce when she had the Christmas bow in her hair.

Any mods, can I post the picture of this girl or is it against the law? JSM is new at this. TIA JSM

go ahead and post or simply post the link.

I will post the link and you can decide if this girl on the myspace looks like the Dolce christmas avatar. Thanks Klass, Trimm found this one.

http://www.myspace.com/181254556

In the comments, there is a person wishing this Dolce Happy Easter and she looks just like the Dolce avatar. Scroll down and on the right. TIA JSM I will quit bugging you now Klaas. Thank you. JSM

If you click on pictures at this site, it shows a girl she lists as herself, Dolce
AZ, if you scroll down and look to the right in the comments section there is a girl that looks like one of Dolce's (the SM Dolce) Christmas avatar. I think she is the third comment down wishing the Dolce that has the myspace a Happy Easter. Klaas was kind enough to post a side by side after I posted this. Most monkeys think they (they Easter wish person and the Dolce avatar) aren't the same person, I thought they resembled each other.

But what do I know, I believed all of Dolce's BS here on SM.   

Yep,  did that JMS, and then decided that was a friend of hers responding.  I then went up to my photos and clicked and there are a bunch of photos she has posted as Dolce and --- and --- 3 section of picutures.  I copied one,  Klaas, may I send it to you to post?   

I'm glad you checked out those photos.I looked at them last night but I really didn't know what to say about any of it.

She looks about 20 or 21 in the pictures, and I see that many of her friends are wishing her a happy 21st birthday.  Pretty girl, doesn't look at all like a pregnant lady does it?  No ring on in the pictures. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: July 07, 2009, 10:34:08 PM »

Oh look Klaas, I remembered how to do a major quote stack, it has been so long, I thought I had forgotten!  Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: July 07, 2009, 10:34:56 PM »

Or was she ever gone.

Me doesn't think so but,what do i know!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: July 07, 2009, 10:35:25 PM »

So it finally hit the fan.  Reading back to see who flung the first handful.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: July 07, 2009, 10:35:44 PM »

Long story short - some crazy monkeys got banned and made their own forum.  It was an invite only forum.  Many of us were invited and lied to.  Some of us turned on Klaas and SM. 

Klaas knew what was going on the whole time and didn't even ban us.   

We came here - owned up to it, apologized, Klaas forgave us. Dolce lied about a post she made.  Many of us were new to SM and/or the internet. 

It was a learning experience and a half.  And it only taught many of us - how great Klaas and SM was!!  The crazy monkeys helped do us all a favor and showed everyone once again what kind of person Klaas was.

Thanks for the info MT. I was so confused. Sorry not to be nosy, but did Dolce cause this rift between the monkeys or did this happen early on? Thank you for answering my question. What I am trying to ask was did she lie and make up stuff about monkeys in order to get them banned or did she come after? I hope this makes sense. I am totally confused about CnG. I really appreciate your answers and I am truly happy your little pup is well.  an angelic monkey

IMO, Dolce was used like many of us.  She did not cause the rift.  Most of them were old NH posters. 

To my knowledge, she never helped to get anyone banned.  Klaas makes though decisions! And she is very good at it. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: July 07, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »

Hi KTF....everytime I see that I think KFC and get hungry!  Really I do think KFC...strange mind I have. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:45 PM »

Hi KTF....everytime I see that I think KFC and get hungry!  Really I do think KFC...strange mind I have. 

I do too!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: July 07, 2009, 10:38:52 PM »

Chicken & Mashed potatoes,macaroni & cheese..don't forget tha biscuits with butter..HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: July 07, 2009, 10:39:29 PM »

Night monkeys. Be back tomorrow.

Good Night Boo. I hope your heart is mending.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: July 07, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »

I think she did!   an angelic monkey

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: July 07, 2009, 10:41:13 PM »

Hi BG - you finally showed up!!   

You have alot of reading to do!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.