April 23, 2024, 09:15:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452030 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 07, 2009, 11:04:38 PM »

I feel for all you HOT weather friends, rain, dust or hail.  This has been an exceptional year in my parts.  Haven't needed the air conditioner yet.  Just a nice breeze when I turn on the fan.  Not bragging just sharing.   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: July 07, 2009, 11:05:54 PM »

Is Klaas in the room a train wreak is happening.. I dont know what to do...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: July 07, 2009, 11:06:21 PM »

Oh, thank you CBB for my new Beach Attire.  It makes me very happy.     I never enjoyed the beach like I do now that I have Grand Twins.   It is so nice to see them explore the new world they have arrived at. 

bumped for CBB

There you are, MM!!  I'm so glad you like it!!    (Both the avi and spending time with your Grand Twins!) 

You 2 both know it is a matter of time before I say "Leave that damn umbrella up OR down" .....don't you??   LOL 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 07, 2009, 11:06:27 PM »

It's KTF???????? I always thought it was WTF!!!!!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil! 

I'm a little dyslexic. I looked at that post and started craving Kentucky Fried Chicken,,,,,,,,,,,,,   

Well,  I think Mytime, you and I should just order a bucket and be done with it!

I need to take a raincheck, I am eating icecream right now.

WTH, WTF - what else would a monkey with PMS eat....let's ask KTF!! 

I found more Starbucks Ice cream on sale today at Walgreens.  buy one get one free.  I did, and I hadn't had lunch today, got home and ate half a pint.  My tummy hurt i ate so much.  it is soooo goood.  I wonder why I am gaining weight?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #484 on: July 07, 2009, 11:07:25 PM »

Oh great... a nice cool weekend to look forward to....

Saturday and Saturday Night
Clear and very hot. Lows 80 to 90. Highs 111 to 116.

Sunday through Monday Night
Mostly clear and hot. Lows 80 to 90. Highs 109 to 114.

We just had a third thunder storm roll by....hail, buckets of rain.  Temp must have dropped at least 10 degrees.   WTF, WTH, where's the KFC, KTF?   

Three thunderstorms??   

You'd better CVA, 2NJ, and WTF, KTF and CBB will eat the KFC!!     
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: July 07, 2009, 11:08:05 PM »

Oh Klaas... I been looking for you. Can i have your email address.. I need to talk to you

smklaas@hotmail.com
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: July 07, 2009, 11:08:47 PM »

Wreck is wreaking havoc!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: July 07, 2009, 11:08:51 PM »

Good Night dear Monkeys.  Hold your head up high.  Dolce, shame shame shame.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: July 07, 2009, 11:09:12 PM »

I think CBB and 2NJ are around, can they help you?   smklaas@hotmail.com I think,is Klaas' address.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: July 07, 2009, 11:10:34 PM »

Oh, thank you CBB for my new Beach Attire.  It makes me very happy.     I never enjoyed the beach like I do now that I have Grand Twins.   It is so nice to see them explore the new world they have arrived at. 

bumped for CBB

There you are, MM!!  I'm so glad you like it!!    (Both the avi and spending time with your Grand Twins!) 

You 2 both know it is a matter of time before I say "Leave that damn umbrella up OR down" .....don't you??   LOL 

I'll just bet you like it UP better.   Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: July 07, 2009, 11:11:04 PM »

Good Night dear Monkeys.  Hold your head up high.  Dolce, shame shame shame.

Good night Blue Moon - you are a good sleuther.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: July 07, 2009, 11:11:05 PM »

I thought I had been "around" but I am pretty new as far as the internet forum thing. I never even read a thread, much less posted on one until Caylee. I got burned really bad on one and quit posting and didn't post for a couple of months, just read along here, because someone that posts here said it was a really good place. Finally, I registered because I thought I had something to add, and a place to ask questions that were on my mind. My driving force has alway been Caylee.

All of this talk of CnG, and other sites have left me shaking my head. I didn't even know there were portals on websites and secret places to post, and didn't know about MySpace or FaceBook. I still don't understand it all. But I have learned some things, and am still learning. My son has been into computers since the 80's and has warned me to be careful and what to look for. However, I still feel blindsided.

I don't understand why there are threads, even here on SM that allows posters to attack each other and have factions. If I had known about the Natalee Hollaway thread at the time, I would have probably been posting there. Now I peek in, and I am scared to even post, and I don't understand what is going on. I see the post about "Codetalkers", and have tried to understand and I am lost.

I see where this confusion with Dolce was going on for quite some time, and I never had a clue. I feel left out and like I didn't know what the joke was. I feel sorry for the monkeys that were hurt, and I can see that at least a few knew what was going on.

I want to go to sleep, but I know this is going to keep me awake. I wish I could think of something funny to say, but I am lost for words, which is rare........

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #492 on: July 07, 2009, 11:12:35 PM »

bumped for CBB

It's a crap shoot as to which comes first; the outburst, or the moving beyond your PMS! 

Breath, MT! This too shall pass.......     
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: July 07, 2009, 11:12:51 PM »

bumped for CBB

I'll just bet you like it UP better.   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

As a matter of fact.....I do!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: July 07, 2009, 11:14:49 PM »

bumped for CBB

It's a crap shoot as to which comes first; the outburst, or the moving beyond your PMS! 

Breath, MT! This too shall pass.......     

I think the chocolate fix might have just helped!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: July 07, 2009, 11:16:11 PM »

I thought I had been "around" but I am pretty new as far as the internet forum thing. I never even read a thread, much less posted on one until Caylee. I got burned really bad on one and quit posting and didn't post for a couple of months, just read along here, because someone that posts here said it was a really good place. Finally, I registered because I thought I had something to add, and a place to ask questions that were on my mind. My driving force has alway been Caylee.

All of this talk of CnG, and other sites have left me shaking my head. I didn't even know there were portals on websites and secret places to post, and didn't know about MySpace or FaceBook. I still don't understand it all. But I have learned some things, and am still learning. My son has been into computers since the 80's and has warned me to be careful and what to look for. However, I still feel blindsided.

I don't understand why there are threads, even here on SM that allows posters to attack each other and have factions. If I had known about the Natalee Hollaway thread at the time, I would have probably been posting there. Now I peek in, and I am scared to even post, and I don't understand what is going on. I see the post about "Codetalkers", and have tried to understand and I am lost.

I see where this confusion with Dolce was going on for quite some time, and I never had a clue. I feel left out and like I didn't know what the joke was. I feel sorry for the monkeys that were hurt, and I can see that at least a few knew what was going on.

I want to go to sleep, but I know this is going to keep me awake. I wish I could think of something funny to say, but I am lost for words, which is rare........

Fanny Mae - there are ALOT of great people on the internet working in missing persons forums like SM.  There is a handful of nuts.  The nuts aren't exclusive to SM, they are everywhere on the internet.  Just read Gretawire blog some time and you'll see what I mean. 

Nobody likes to get "duped" by someone like Dolce but it happens.  I consider it a learning experience and move on. 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: July 07, 2009, 11:16:45 PM »

Evening Monkeys!

I've been lurking and watching this "drama" unfold and wanted to say a few things. First and foremost, I'm so sorry for the folks that Dolce hurt. There's nothing more that I can say that hasn't already been said about this. Second, I agree with others statements that she's certainly got some ISSUES. To think that she developed some "deep" friendships on this board and she knew she was lying the entire time. She faked her way into peoples lives. She went so far as giving personal information (cell numbers, emails)... and it seems to me that she was playing a huge game of "catch me if you can" or "i dare you" to find me out or call me out on this charade. It's diabolical.  All of this sounds like someone that's sitting in jail  in Florida for murdering her child. I know that's a bit of a stretch, but this woman needs medical assistance. As for her having children, Lord let's pray that never happens. As for her husband, I'd say run, run, run. (I used to save that line for GA, but it now applies to Dolce's husband also.)

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 07, 2009, 11:16:58 PM »

Nice post Fanny.  Years ago I learned that people are full of surprises, not always good ones.  Feel what your feeling and sooner or later the laughter will return.   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 07, 2009, 11:20:24 PM »

I am a Natalee poster and to this day I don't understand codetalkers.  Monkey Devil!  All I know is I stand beside Beth Holloway in her fight to bring her daughter home and see the scum who cut this young woman's life short. 

Just jump in with us anytime, don't be afraid.  Beth and the entire family need all the help they can get and you don't give yourself enough credit--you probably know more than you think you do.  Don't worry about dolce, people like her are a dime a dozen on the internet.  Don't let that keep you awake at night.  Perseverance is where it is at.  Hang in there.  Keep your guard up but remember Klaas and the mod's have our backs.  They will take care of us and do it all in good time after they have all the facts.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: July 07, 2009, 11:24:56 PM »

Fannie - I couldn't agree more with Klaas.  I joined the internet in Sept 08!  Never before - had I even read a forum.

I didn't even know what mod, a thread, or a quote stack was.

I have learned a lot - some good, some not so good!! Just like life!! 

Now take you big fanny to bed and get a good night sleep!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.