April 18, 2024, 11:28:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451685 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: July 07, 2009, 11:26:44 PM »

Is Klaas in the room a train wreak is happening.. I dont know what to do...

Can I be of assistance, Jerseygirl345?    We have something in common, hey?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: July 07, 2009, 11:27:03 PM »

Klass, Blue Moon and MyTime: That's great advise from each of you! Thank you.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: July 07, 2009, 11:28:43 PM »

Was mine at least decent??   Monkey Devil!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 07, 2009, 11:28:49 PM »

I thought I had been "around" but I am pretty new as far as the internet forum thing. I never even read a thread, much less posted on one until Caylee. I got burned really bad on one and quit posting and didn't post for a couple of months, just read along here, because someone that posts here said it was a really good place. Finally, I registered because I thought I had something to add, and a place to ask questions that were on my mind. My driving force has alway been Caylee.

All of this talk of CnG, and other sites have left me shaking my head. I didn't even know there were portals on websites and secret places to post, and didn't know about MySpace or FaceBook. I still don't understand it all. But I have learned some things, and am still learning. My son has been into computers since the 80's and has warned me to be careful and what to look for. However, I still feel blindsided.

I don't understand why there are threads, even here on SM that allows posters to attack each other and have factions. If I had known about the Natalee Hollaway thread at the time, I would have probably been posting there. Now I peek in, and I am scared to even post, and I don't understand what is going on. I see the post about "Codetalkers", and have tried to understand and I am lost.

I see where this confusion with Dolce was going on for quite some time, and I never had a clue. I feel left out and like I didn't know what the joke was. I feel sorry for the monkeys that were hurt, and I can see that at least a few knew what was going on.

I want to go to sleep, but I know this is going to keep me awake. I wish I could think of something funny to say, but I am lost for words, which is rare........

I am a Natalee poster and to this day I don't understand codetalkers.  Monkey Devil!  All I know is I stand beside Beth Holloway in her fight to bring her daughter home and see the scum who cut this young woman's life short. 

Just jump in with us anytime, don't be afraid.  Beth and the entire family need all the help they can get and you don't give yourself enough credit--you probably know more than you think you do.  Don't worry about dolce, people like her are a dime a dozen on the internet.  Don't let that keep you awake at night.  Perseverance is where it is at.  Hang in there.  Keep your guard up but remember Klaas and the mod's have our backs.  They will take care of us and do it all in good time after they have all the facts.
Just a quick explanation of "code talkers".......
VERY early on in this case a front page poster here at SM with the nick name "Shango" (followed by another poster named "Simian") posted "riddles" that purportedly gave us the "inside info" of Natalee's disappearance. Eventually a separate thread was devoted to those who wanted to try to de-cypher these "riddles". It just so happened that eventually the "die-hard"  members of the the "Code Talker" thread split off into the Chat 'n Grumble website as some of us began to challenge their devotion to these riddles.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: July 07, 2009, 11:29:45 PM »

Yes Dr MM!!  It was very insightful.   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: July 07, 2009, 11:30:40 PM »

KTF steps away for a minute and someone steals my piece of chicken....Come clean you monkey's or i'm about to throw my biscuits at one of ya!Who's got the Chicken??????

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN..WE DO CHICKEN RIGHT!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: July 07, 2009, 11:30:41 PM »

CBB,

I hate to agree with Mytime but maybe it would be better if my umbrella stayed up.  I do get easily overheated by the sun.  Sorry to be a pain but if you could, up is good.  Thanks.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: July 07, 2009, 11:31:30 PM »

thank you - cute avi - but don't you know smoking is bad for you?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: July 07, 2009, 11:31:56 PM »

OK, I see you have connected with Klaas. 

I was the one who said she was another wonder of the world the other day.  She's amazing.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #509 on: July 07, 2009, 11:32:29 PM »

I got suckered into putting my picture out there, but it is also on myspace and facebook.

I would like to add, yes it was a picture of me in my skating dress. Had I wanted to be someone else, I would have posted a picture of Nicole Bobek and said it was JSM  Now she is in the jailhouse on $200,000 bond.  Monkey Devil!

Mine are also on Facebook and Myspace so I dont worry too much about pics of myself.  I just dont post much personal info here (only forum i've ever belonged to).

Wonder if Dolce is begging CnG to let her back??

Or was she ever gone.

My point San I made a little ways back.  Would not surprise me one bit.

Blue Moon, I have been thinking the same was a possibility.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: July 07, 2009, 11:33:01 PM »

Agreed. My bad 

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: July 07, 2009, 11:33:28 PM »

I was the one who said she was another wonder of the world the other day.  She's amazing.   

Try being 4th best.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: July 07, 2009, 11:35:01 PM »

I thought I had been "around" but I am pretty new as far as the internet forum thing. I never even read a thread, much less posted on one until Caylee. I got burned really bad on one and quit posting and didn't post for a couple of months, just read along here, because someone that posts here said it was a really good place. Finally, I registered because I thought I had something to add, and a place to ask questions that were on my mind. My driving force has alway been Caylee.

All of this talk of CnG, and other sites have left me shaking my head. I didn't even know there were portals on websites and secret places to post, and didn't know about MySpace or FaceBook. I still don't understand it all. But I have learned some things, and am still learning. My son has been into computers since the 80's and has warned me to be careful and what to look for. However, I still feel blindsided.

I don't understand why there are threads, even here on SM that allows posters to attack each other and have factions. If I had known about the Natalee Hollaway thread at the time, I would have probably been posting there. Now I peek in, and I am scared to even post, and I don't understand what is going on. I see the post about "Codetalkers", and have tried to understand and I am lost.

I see where this confusion with Dolce was going on for quite some time, and I never had a clue. I feel left out and like I didn't know what the joke was. I feel sorry for the monkeys that were hurt, and I can see that at least a few knew what was going on.

I want to go to sleep, but I know this is going to keep me awake. I wish I could think of something funny to say, but I am lost for words, which is rare........

I am a Natalee poster and to this day I don't understand codetalkers.  Monkey Devil!  All I know is I stand beside Beth Holloway in her fight to bring her daughter home and see the scum who cut this young woman's life short. 

Just jump in with us anytime, don't be afraid.  Beth and the entire family need all the help they can get and you don't give yourself enough credit--you probably know more than you think you do.  Don't worry about dolce, people like her are a dime a dozen on the internet.  Don't let that keep you awake at night.  Perseverance is where it is at.  Hang in there.  Keep your guard up but remember Klaas and the mod's have our backs.  They will take care of us and do it all in good time after they have all the facts.
Just a quick explanation of "code talkers".......
VERY early on in this case a front page poster here at SM with the nick name "Shango" (followed by another poster named "Simian") posted "riddles" that purportedly gave us the "inside info" of Natalee's disappearance. Eventually a separate thread was devoted to those who wanted to try to de-cypher these "riddles". It just so happened that eventually the "die-hard"  members of the the "Code Talker" thread split off into the Chat 'n Grumble website as some of us began to challenge their devotion to these riddles.

I could be wrong, Wreck, but I think we lost a lot of the diehard code talkers long before the recent disgruntled's.   jmo.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: July 07, 2009, 11:35:16 PM »

Try being 4th best.   

You got honorable mention!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: July 07, 2009, 11:36:05 PM »

Agreed. My bad 

I'll take whatever attention I can get.    Monkey Devil!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: July 07, 2009, 11:36:54 PM »

Try being 4th best.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: July 07, 2009, 11:40:01 PM »

Try being 4th best.   

Well, let me run to the bank with that!!!    Monkey Devil!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: July 07, 2009, 11:40:44 PM »

Try being 4th best.   

Hope you got the jist NJ2, it goes back to mgoblues post a few back.  Code talk I guess...that's it code talk.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: July 07, 2009, 11:41:55 PM »

KLASS, MYTIME, BLUE MOON, AND ESPECIALLY MARYMARY, I appreciate all your responses, and in no way am I knocking SM. I am glad to be here with you. It was just a reflection of how I am thinking and yes, feeling right now.

I haven't cried real tears in months. Just a few ones of sadness and frustration, especially over Caylee. I followed Natalee's case when all I knew was to watch Nancy Grace and Greta every night. I am an Alabama girl, and my heart went out to Beth and Dave. I had moved to Ohio, and to hear there southern voices in such pain tore at my heart.

I usually joke my way out of a painful situation. I am just feeling stunned tonight. I know this is the lighthearted time here in musings, and so I will quit. I never meant to offend any of you here.

Good Night ya'll. And God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: July 07, 2009, 11:42:00 PM »

Try being 4th best.   

Well, let me run to the bank with that!!!    Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

You better hurry, MM is on her way there too!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.