April 18, 2024, 03:24:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451574 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: July 07, 2009, 11:42:02 PM »

I thought I had been "around" but I am pretty new as far as the internet forum thing. I never even read a thread, much less posted on one until Caylee. I got burned really bad on one and quit posting and didn't post for a couple of months, just read along here, because someone that posts here said it was a really good place. Finally, I registered because I thought I had something to add, and a place to ask questions that were on my mind. My driving force has alway been Caylee.

All of this talk of CnG, and other sites have left me shaking my head. I didn't even know there were portals on websites and secret places to post, and didn't know about MySpace or FaceBook. I still don't understand it all. But I have learned some things, and am still learning. My son has been into computers since the 80's and has warned me to be careful and what to look for. However, I still feel blindsided.

I don't understand why there are threads, even here on SM that allows posters to attack each other and have factions. If I had known about the Natalee Hollaway thread at the time, I would have probably been posting there. Now I peek in, and I am scared to even post, and I don't understand what is going on. I see the post about "Codetalkers", and have tried to understand and I am lost.

I see where this confusion with Dolce was going on for quite some time, and I never had a clue. I feel left out and like I didn't know what the joke was. I feel sorry for the monkeys that were hurt, and I can see that at least a few knew what was going on.

I want to go to sleep, but I know this is going to keep me awake. I wish I could think of something funny to say, but I am lost for words, which is rare........

I am a Natalee poster and to this day I don't understand codetalkers.  Monkey Devil!  All I know is I stand beside Beth Holloway in her fight to bring her daughter home and see the scum who cut this young woman's life short. 

Just jump in with us anytime, don't be afraid.  Beth and the entire family need all the help they can get and you don't give yourself enough credit--you probably know more than you think you do.  Don't worry about dolce, people like her are a dime a dozen on the internet.  Don't let that keep you awake at night.  Perseverance is where it is at.  Hang in there.  Keep your guard up but remember Klaas and the mod's have our backs.  They will take care of us and do it all in good time after they have all the facts.
Just a quick explanation of "code talkers".......
VERY early on in this case a front page poster here at SM with the nick name "Shango" (followed by another poster named "Simian") posted "riddles" that purportedly gave us the "inside info" of Natalee's disappearance. Eventually a separate thread was devoted to those who wanted to try to de-cypher these "riddles". It just so happened that eventually the "die-hard"  members of the the "Code Talker" thread split off into the Chat 'n Grumble website as some of us began to challenge their devotion to these riddles.

I could be wrong, Wreck, but I think we lost a lot of the diehard code talkers long before the recent disgruntled's.   jmo.
Probably so -- it is just that a few of the more recent defectees come to mind!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 07, 2009, 11:43:25 PM »

Is Klaas in the room a train wreak is happening.. I dont know what to do...

Can I be of assistance, Jerseygirl345?    We have something in common, hey?

OK, I see you have connected with Klaas. 

I was the one who said she was another wonder of the world the other day.  She's amazing.   

Try being 4th best.   

You got honorable mention!!   

Well, let me run to the bank with that!!!    Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

You better hurry, MM is on her way there too!!

I just want to thank you also Mytime, the umbrella is now driving me nuts.   Way to go or Vertigo.   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: July 07, 2009, 11:48:25 PM »

So it finally hit the fan.  Reading back to see who flung the first handful.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #523 on: July 07, 2009, 11:48:44 PM »

KLASS, MYTIME, BLUE MOON, AND ESPECIALLY MARYMARY, I appreciate all your responses, and in no way am I knocking SM. I am glad to be here with you. It was just a reflection of how I am thinking and yes, feeling right now.

I haven't cried real tears in months. Just a few ones of sadness and frustration, especially over Caylee. I followed Natalee's case when all I knew was to watch Nancy Grace and Greta every night. I am an Alabama girl, and my heart went out to Beth and Dave. I had moved to Ohio, and to hear there southern voices in such pain tore at my heart.

I usually joke my way out of a painful situation. I am just feeling stunned tonight. I know this is the lighthearted time here in musings, and so I will quit. I never meant to offend any of you here.

Good Night ya'll. And God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Good night Fanny Mae, sweet dreams!

Please don't ever hesitate to join us over in the Natalee Holloway thread.  We'll be there for her and her family until they get the truth and justice for her!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: July 07, 2009, 11:48:47 PM »

KLASS, MYTIME, BLUE MOON, AND ESPECIALLY MARYMARY, I appreciate all your responses, and in no way am I knocking SM. I am glad to be here with you. It was just a reflection of how I am thinking and yes, feeling right now.

I haven't cried real tears in months. Just a few ones of sadness and frustration, especially over Caylee. I followed Natalee's case when all I knew was to watch Nancy Grace and Greta every night. I am an Alabama girl, and my heart went out to Beth and Dave. I had moved to Ohio, and to hear there southern voices in such pain tore at my heart.

I usually joke my way out of a painful situation. I am just feeling stunned tonight. I know this is the lighthearted time here in musings, and so I will quit. I never meant to offend any of you here.

Good Night ya'll. And God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Good night Fanny -

We are not offended at all.  Some of us have already had time to digest this.  It took me a long time to.  I didn't want to believe it, even when all the facts were presented to me. 

Actually, some even threatened to put a slap button on my phone!   

It was not an inside thing.  Nobody wants to falsely accuse anyone of somethng so terrible.  Again, I even emailed Dolce about it!!  I hoped she would come on and prove us all wrong.....but she didn't!!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: July 07, 2009, 11:48:52 PM »

22 guests viewing this topic.  Hey, come on down.         

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #526 on: July 07, 2009, 11:50:34 PM »

GREAT NEWS Mytime!   

Give that little guy a hug (or a treat) from tm!    an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: July 07, 2009, 11:51:01 PM »

Is Klaas in the room a train wreak is happening.. I dont know what to do...

Can I be of assistance, Jerseygirl345?    We have something in common, hey?

OK, I see you have connected with Klaas. 

I was the one who said she was another wonder of the world the other day.  She's amazing.   

Try being 4th best.   

You got honorable mention!!   

Well, let me run to the bank with that!!!    Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

You better hurry, MM is on her way there too!!

I just want to thank you also Mytime, the umbrella is now driving me nuts.   Way to go or Vertigo.   

Your welcome, no problem!!   Monkey Devil!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: July 07, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »

Sunny I never got that your twins avatar meant that you are a twin...thought maybe you were a gemini or something.
I am so sorry that your twin is no longer here with you. 
I have a twin brother (who has survived cancer) and I feel I am part of a pair, as you must. 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: July 07, 2009, 11:52:40 PM »

In Dolce's own words.......

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: July 07, 2009, 11:53:46 PM »

GREAT NEWS Mytime!   

Give that little guy a hug (or a treat) from tm!    an angelic monkey

Thank you TM!!  The vet was shocked! 

.....and he is so spoiled right now and let's you know!!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: July 07, 2009, 11:54:10 PM »

Yes, Mytime, before I forget, AGAIN, great news about your little baby's lab results and I do hope it all clears up soon.

I'm 4th best in something....just have to find out what that is.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: July 07, 2009, 11:55:58 PM »

So it finally hit the fan.  Reading back to see who flung the first handful.   

omg, I've been reading for over an hour I think.  So many people were suspicious, who knew.    I was glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought that it looked like it was a doll she/whoever was holding in that picture. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: July 07, 2009, 11:57:37 PM »

Yes, Mytime, before I forget, AGAIN, great news about your little baby's lab results and I do hope it all clears up soon.

No I was 4th best.  Not you 2NJ.   You are right up there with Hertz and Avis.  Luv ya.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: July 07, 2009, 11:59:00 PM »

Thank you 2NJ!!  Thank you all for your prayers too because the vet did say it was a miracle!! 

No!!  MM was calling herself the 4th best.  MGOBLU thanked 3 of us but forgot MM.  Then he thanked her when she subtly pointed it out.  Monkey Devil!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: July 08, 2009, 12:02:26 AM »

Okay, I admit I'm clueless here, but at what stage of pregnancy can they detrmine the gender of twins?? When did she announce that she knew? Also, in Dolce's Avi above -- did she also try to pass the same pic off as her own twins recently?

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: July 08, 2009, 12:02:31 AM »

Hi Monkey Friends

MT - I'm glad Tyler is better.

MM - I love your avitar!!!

BG - Where the heck have you been?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: July 08, 2009, 12:03:49 AM »

Okay, I admit I'm clueless here, but at what stage of pregnancy can they detrmine the gender of twins?? When did she announce that she knew? Also, in Dolce's Avi above -- did she also try to pass the same pic off as her own twins recently?

Yep, those were her newborn 12 & 13" twins 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: July 08, 2009, 12:06:23 AM »

Yep, those were her newborn 12 & 13" twins 

Like bowling balls or those Russian stacking dolls. Good heavens  Monkey Devil!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 08, 2009, 12:06:29 AM »

Have been trying to catch up here for several hours.
My first impression as I began to read on former thread pg. 57, was disbelief, then shock.
I felt quite maternal towards Dolce.  Worried about her spending so much time on the painful emotional threads here concerning children, Caylee, Adji, and others, and wished she was spending more time focusing on more serene thoughts as she carried and nurtured her babies through to delivery.
I remember how she rallied other members to become involved in writing emails to NG to give more news times to Adji.  How she rallied the many of us to provide pizza's for Tim Miller's search.
I agree with posters that have said, she didn't need to fabricate.  She just needed to be real to be accepted here. 
I really don't know what else to say except to say that I am disappointed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.