April 19, 2024, 04:29:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451781 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: July 08, 2009, 08:19:36 AM »

Klaas, could this Dolce be another one of our friends from CnG?  Seems she (he/whoever) joined about the time we started having all the drive-bys on Natalee's thread.  Would one of them stoop that low?  (I know, I know-Yes they would  )

Blue Moon - I have spoken to her.  Her area code was Naples, FL. My dad has a place there too).  She and her husband do own a pool cleaning company in Naples.  So that part is all true!! 
Well go take a ride there and check it out. Talk to hubby .
Can't be too hard to find.

Do a Free Reverse Phone Number Lookup | WhitePages

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: July 08, 2009, 08:23:24 AM »

Klaas, could this Dolce be another one of our friends from CnG?  Seems she (he/whoever) joined about the time we started having all the drive-bys on Natalee's thread.  Would one of them stoop that low?  (I know, I know-Yes they would  )

Blue Moon - I have spoken to her.  Her area code was Naples, FL. My dad has a place there too).  She and her husband do own a pool cleaning company in Naples.  So that part is all true!! 
Well go take a ride there and check it out. Talk to hubby .
Can't be too hard to find.

Do a Free Reverse Phone Number Lookup | WhitePages

Blonde!!!

I have missed you and so have the Monkeys!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: July 08, 2009, 08:34:36 AM »

Good morning monks  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: July 08, 2009, 08:37:50 AM »

I still cannot respond to long quotes!!  Mytime, you mean from Dolce?  No I dont expect I will ever hear from her again.  I have just been popping in and out, I have told my son when I get elderly just take me out to the field and shoot me.  I love my parents but my gosh!!! The nursing home calls about mom every day.  They ask her to do something and she says " I dont have to".  Except you would have to hear it to believe the tone in her voice.  My Dad will only eat a choc shake and french fries from Sonic and no, you cannot pay for it.  Augggggghhhhhhh.
I'm sorry that this is going on in your life, it's hard I know.
My Mom was very nice to everyone.
Everyone loved her.I miss her so much.
Take care of your self.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: July 08, 2009, 08:59:29 AM »

Sunny I never got that your twins avatar meant that you are a twin...thought maybe you were a gemini or something.
I am so sorry that your twin is no longer here with you. 
I have a twin brother (who has survived cancer) and I feel I am part of a pair, as you must.  

Good Morning Monks old and new. I jumped on to catch up this morning before beginning a busy day. Thanks about Joey not being here with me..I miss him everyday..but I know he is with me every second of every day....  I understand being a part of a pair and am so glad your brother is a survivor.
BTW I am a LEO!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 08, 2009, 09:02:39 AM »

Okay, I admit I'm clueless here, but at what stage of pregnancy can they detrmine the gender of twins?? When did she announce that she knew? Also, in Dolce's Avi above -- did she also try to pass the same pic off as her own twins recently?

Yep, those were her newborn 12 & 13" twins 

the first time I saw that picture I screamed...those are NOT newborns and roll the babies over

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: July 08, 2009, 09:07:38 AM »

Prayers for Cajun Miracle and her daughter today.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 08, 2009, 09:12:55 AM »

Okay, I admit I'm clueless here, but at what stage of pregnancy can they detrmine the gender of twins?? When did she announce that she knew? Also, in Dolce's Avi above -- did she also try to pass the same pic off as her own twins recently?

the first time I saw that picture I screamed...those are NOT newborns and roll the babies over
\

Sunny, did you think the pic of her holding one baby looked like the baby was a doll?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: July 08, 2009, 09:26:50 AM »

Sunny I never got that your twins avatar meant that you are a twin...thought maybe you were a gemini or something.
I have a twin brother (who has survived cancer) and I feel I am part of a pair, as you must.   

Good Morning Monks old and new. I jumped on to catch up this morning before beginning a busy day. Thanks about Joey not being here with me..I miss him everyday..but I know he is with me every second of every day....  I understand being a part of a pair and am so glad your brother is a survivor.
BTW I am a LEO!! 

Joey, what a sweet name!  Thank you for sharing.
My bro has passed the two year mark since his surgery and is cancer free,
and I hope it continues. 
A Leo, rrrroar!    
I am a gemini cusp.
Have a lovely day Sunny!

Morning Monkeys!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #749 on: July 08, 2009, 09:27:54 AM »

\

Sunny, did you think the pic of her holding one baby looked like the baby was a doll?
Hi BG,
I am not Sunny,
But when she first posted it I really didn't think much about it as I was so excited about the babies. But to go back and LOOK at the pic now ya I think it's a doll. Look at the mouth and hair, plus t's not a clear pic, if that isn't her then the whole thing is photo shopped. just sayin'

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 08, 2009, 09:35:35 AM »

\

Hi BG,
I am not Sunny,
But when she first posted it I really didn't think much about it as I was so excited about the babies. But to go back and LOOK at the pic now ya I think it's a doll. Look at the mouth and hair, plus t's not a clear pic, if that isn't her then the whole thing is photo shopped. just sayin'

Hi GE!   
It hit me as looking like a doll the first time I saw it.  Like you say, the hair, mouth.
That's what confused me when pictures started being compared... if its not the same person who has been posting all along, then what grown woman's picture could she find who was holding a doll?  Must have really been good with photoshop.  But it was typical of her pics, avatars & otherwise to be distorted, blurred.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #751 on: July 08, 2009, 09:35:46 AM »

Prayers to Cajun Miracle and her daughter today. May the Lord guide the doctors today that she has a successful surgery with a fast and total recovery God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: July 08, 2009, 09:39:06 AM »

Prayers to Cajun Miracle and her daughter today. May the Lord guide the doctors today that she has a successful surgery with a fast and total recovery God Bless

Amen!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #753 on: July 08, 2009, 09:43:33 AM »

\

Hi BG,
I am not Sunny,

Hi GE!   
It hit me as looking like a doll the first time I saw it.  Like you say, the hair, mouth.
That's what confused me when pictures started being compared... if its not the same person who has been posting all along, then what grown woman's picture could she find who was holding a doll?  Must have really been good with photoshop.  But it was typical of her pics, avatars & otherwise to be distorted, blurred.

It's real easy to make a picture blurry with any photo program. I just don't get it BG. Why people do these things. Why not just be who you are. The more that comes out the more she seems to belong in the Anthony's world.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: July 08, 2009, 09:49:39 AM »

\

Morning Bud's...honestly I didn't pay much attention to it at first...then when it was mentioned and posted I thought, crap that does look like a doll!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: July 08, 2009, 09:50:44 AM »

\

Hi BG,
I am not Sunny,

Hi GE!   

It's real easy to make a picture blurry with any photo program. I just don't get it BG. Why people do these things. Why not just be who you are. The more that comes out the more she seems to belong in the Anthony's world.

Happens a lot on the internet on forums, I saw it several times on the old Court TV board years ago.  Either for attention they don't get in their real lives, I guess, or some people do those crazy stories just to see who they can get to believe them & have a laugh at the expense of others.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: July 08, 2009, 09:52:22 AM »

Hi redfire   I see you lurking up there in the rafters. Come on down and join us 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: July 08, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »

BTW I am a LEO!! 

Joey, what a sweet name!  Thank you for sharing.
My bro has passed the two year mark since his surgery and is cancer free,
and I hope it continues. 
A Leo, rrrroar!    
I am a gemini cusp.
Have a lovely day Sunny!

Morning Monkeys!

I wish continued good health for your brother. You have a great day too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 08, 2009, 09:56:47 AM »

Ty Sunny  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: July 08, 2009, 10:42:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Janet
7:45 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.