April 19, 2024, 12:49:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451735 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: July 08, 2009, 11:57:30 AM »

Fanny...I WUBS YOU!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: July 08, 2009, 11:59:01 AM »

BTW: An "embellishment" is shaving 5 pounds off if posting about your weight, not creating 12 inch twins, texting blow by blow deliveries, and creating homes, drivers, and boarding schools, complete with pictures.

Amen to that!  By the way, did you know I wear a size 2?

I was not casting stones at anyone who wears size 2. I am proud for you. At one time in my life, it was a goal I never attained. But I am perfectly satisfied with who and what I am at this point in my life. I just feel women have enough problems with their own body image, and should not be put down by an imaginary woman being cruel. JMO

I agree.

Hubby's beautiful niece who could not comprehend she was not "fat" as a teen ... has been receiving professional councelling for about ten years for an eating disorder.  It is a nightmare for her all who love her.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: July 08, 2009, 11:59:21 AM »

Gee!  Where do I start???

First, Good morning monkeys (almost afternoon).   an angelic monkey

I've been away for a little while & went to the nursery thread to check on the babies.  What a surprise there!
    What a sad situation.  And so many people hurt.  My heart aches for those that were so close to Dolce & trusted her.  I haven't been here long enough to have been among that group but was shocked to learn the truth.  It sounds like she has a serious problem & I hope she seeks the help she needs before this happens again in her life.  I also hope her family somehow becomes aware of what a serious problem she has.  I believe in TRUTH (as I'm sure almost everyone here does too).  No matter what our lives are, only when we can accept the truth of ourselves can we find peace & joy.  (Sorry,  that sounded like I was preaching & that's not my intent.  I'm only sharing my personal feelings about what I feel is true for myself).  Anyway, I am very saddened that someone that had been posting here for that length of time felt the need to create a false self & for whatever reason.  I can certainly understand the anger from those that felt close to her.  My heart goes out to you.
 an angelic monkey

OT:
Thanks you so much CBB for my beautiful new avi!   an angelic monkey

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 08, 2009, 12:00:09 PM »

OMG!!!! You guys! I just got here to catch up & saw what's going on with Dolce! I don't really know what's going on with her FIL but I've known for months that the pic she was using was NOT her! I wanted to email Klaas & tell her but I was afraid she would tell me to mind my own business!    Thank God someone finally figured her out, i knew one day it would happen.I would cringe everytime someone would comment on how beautiful she looked. I was so hoping that Always wouldn't get hurt; she believed in her so. Please tell me where this all started so I can try & catch up. I really do love you all! monken

Monken - how did you know that picture wasn't her?  I'd love to find out who's pregnant photo she used.  I've been searching for a couple weeks now 

I think we ALL want to find that picture!!

DOLCE? You owe us at least that!!! It would go a long way if you could just TELL us that!!

Let's see...  Jesse saw the picture, gave the name of the hospital that was running the ad with the maternity picture, but the hospital is running a different picture now.  Google & find an email address for the hospital, try to make contact with someone & see if you can email them a picture of Dolce's avatar & ask them if they have used it before ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: July 08, 2009, 12:00:47 PM »

JUST GOT THIS EMAIL 30 MINUTES AGO, DON'T KNOW IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY. JSM Monkeys

I want to apologize for what my embellishments have done to those who I came to know very deeply and appreciate whole heartedly.  I regret that my actions have in turn hurt those and the friendships that I forged here.  There is a LOT of truth in my posts, actions, and e-mails.

My intent was never to hurt anyone and I apologize to everyone that has been affected by me and/or my posts.  Everything that I have ever said or done in regards to missing persons has been true.  Please keep up the search for Adji Desir, his family is a great family and deserves to have their child returned to them.

I have laughed with you all, cried with you all, and stood in shock with you all through out the entire Caylee case, through personal struggles and battles, through family issues and problems.  My misrepresentation of myself is not a reflection on any single one of you and again I apologize.  Please do not question the genuine hearts of others because of me, there are the most wonderful people on this board who do amazing things.  My sincerity and prayers are/were genuine, and my heart truly does ache for the families of those and for those that are missing.

You all are great people with hearts of gold.  You do amazing work for the missing and are all the better for it. 

I leave you with this apology.  I do not expect forgiveness or forgetting, just hope that you all can see that I never meant to be of hurt or harm to anyone, just a better version of myself than I currently am.  Do not allow my actions to have any bearing on those that were the most closest to me, Always1 and BooMonkey are two of the most amazing women I have ever had the privilege of knowing, each one of amazing character, heart, and mind. 

I forever will love you all, even though in the end I have caused so much pain.  Do what you do best Monkeys, seek justice for those with no voice and those families holding on to hope, that is where each of you are needed most.

My sincerest apologies to all.

Dolce

Rant warning:

I don't believe Dolce the troll wrote this herself, unless she used the "SPELL CHECK" function for once.  I haven't judged a poster nor criticized one in the past because of their spelling or use of the English language.  But I've seen too many examples of Dolcethe troll making spelling errors in her posts.  I think this post is by someone esle.  And she didn't know what "Docker's" were, when Sunny was talking about fashion with her.  There is high fashion and there is snobbery.  I saw way too much snobbery and not enough fashion.  I've spent time around people that have a lot of money and you know what?  Even though they may buy expensive purses or shoes, they tend to be value concious.  And they also shop at Walmart.  People with money don't generally just throw it away.  They may buy their LV, but they aren't going to pay more for tp and such.  Gimme a break.  That is what spoke volumes to me.  Everything seemed so childlike.  Namebrand.  Escalade, BMW, LV.   Here's my house, here's my car, here's my, my, my, me, me, me.   Just too much.  So what?  I have some nice things but I don't bandy it about.  I'm sure many others on here do too.  What got me is when Dolce   the troll showed PICTURES and said that these are the kinds of places I shop.  All couture.  That hit me as very, very fake.  A PICTURE of where you shop?  I could have Saks on my pics, but also you would find Target and Walmart.  But then, I wouldn't feel the NEED to send a picture of where I shop.  LOL  I think Dolce the troll went on and on, and it got more and more outrageous.  No apology is going to work for me from Dolce. the troll. I don't feel sorry for her one iota.  I'm thinking of IM's Elijah.  Hey troll, paybacks are he77!  No way will she be posting here again.  Klaas would have to ban me, because I would be all over that troll, blasting her posts each and every time she tried to post.  I've sat on my hands for a long time now.  No more.  That pregnancy cr*p started within a couple of weeks of the troll posting here.  This wasn't a one time mistake.  It took planning, it took finding pics, it took lying over and over and over.  Kiss my bee hiney troll!

And one more thing:  I hope no one feels sorry for the troll and lets her have your password to post here.  It will be found out, and I'll bet there would be a banning involved, because that is a bannable offense.  That would be up to Klaas, but I think she would do it.

Edit:  Forgot one more "the troll"  LOL
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 12:05:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 08, 2009, 12:01:04 PM »

OMG!!!! You guys! I just got here to catch up & saw what's going on with Dolce! I don't really know what's going on with her FIL but I've known for months that the pic she was using was NOT her! I wanted to email Klaas & tell her but I was afraid she would tell me to mind my own business!    Thank God someone finally figured her out, i knew one day it would happen.I would cringe everytime someone would comment on how beautiful she looked. I was so hoping that Always wouldn't get hurt; she believed in her so. Please tell me where this all started so I can try & catch up. I really do love you all! monken

Monken - how did you know that picture wasn't her?  I'd love to find out who's pregnant photo she used.  I've been searching for a couple weeks now 

I think we ALL want to find that picture!!

DOLCE? You owe us at least that!!! It would go a long way if you could just TELL us that!!

Let's see...  Jesse saw the picture, gave the name of the hospital that was running the ad with the maternity picture, but the hospital is running a different picture now.  Google & find an email address for the hospital, try to make contact with someone & see if you can email them a picture of Dolce's avatar & ask them if they have used it before ?

Or, if they do have a website, check their cached pages ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 08, 2009, 12:02:58 PM »

Thank you everyone for the links. I knew that the pictures were not her when she started posting the b&w ones of the pretty girl by the tree. i saved the before pics that dolce used, they are the ones that are really her. I went to her photobucket acct. & looked at where she had been making pics to post. I saved the link. She tried to use a pic of herself to look like the other girl's but I could tell the difference! Someone had taken pics of her similar to the other girl's. i was a photographer for 21 years, i can tell the difference. I searched everywhere trying to find out who the other girl was, i still don't know! I will post the real dolce in my next post. I knew that if I couldn't trust her avatar; i couldn't trust anything she said. There was always a tiny chance that i was wrong since I had no way of knowing her. I always thought it was odd that mo one was asked to join her myspace where we all could've seen more pics. Going to look for the pics......

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #827 on: July 08, 2009, 12:04:47 PM »

Thanks, Muffy  an angelic monkey   And I agree, this took planning for her to do this, the only thing I would like to know is why, but I guess that doesn't matter.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #828 on: July 08, 2009, 12:05:20 PM »

I've been away for a little while & went to the nursery thread to check on the babies.  What a surprise there!
    What a sad situation.  And so many people hurt.  My heart aches for those that were so close to Dolce & trusted her.  I haven't been here long enough to have been among that group but was shocked to learn the truth.  It sounds like she has a serious problem & I hope she seeks the help she needs before this happens again in her life.  I also hope her family somehow becomes aware of what a serious problem she has.  I believe in TRUTH (as I'm sure almost everyone here does too).  No matter what our lives are, only when we can accept the truth of ourselves can we find peace & joy.  (Sorry,  that sounded like I was preaching & that's not my intent.  I'm only sharing my personal feelings about what I feel is true for myself).  Anyway, I am very saddened that someone that had been posting here for that length of time felt the need to create a false self & for whatever reason.  I can certainly understand the anger from those that felt close to her.  My heart goes out to you.
 an angelic monkey

OT:

Hey, cece!! 
There's no off topic here, so you're good to talk about anything you want, and I'm glad you like the avatar! 

To catch you up o the Dolce thing, remember this was going on while Island Monkey was loosing a grandchild. It's just so selfish, isn't it?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #829 on: July 08, 2009, 12:05:56 PM »

Thanks Monken 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #830 on: July 08, 2009, 12:10:18 PM »

Thank you everyone for the links. I knew that the pictures were not her when she started posting the b&w ones of the pretty girl by the tree. i saved the before pics that dolce used, they are the ones that are really her. I went to her photobucket acct. & looked at where she had been making pics to post. I saved the link. She tried to use a pic of herself to look like the other girl's but I could tell the difference! Someone had taken pics of her similar to the other girl's. i was a photographer for 21 years, i can tell the difference. I searched everywhere trying to find out who the other girl was, i still don't know! I will post the real dolce in my next post. I knew that if I couldn't trust her avatar; i couldn't trust anything she said. There was always a tiny chance that i was wrong since I had no way of knowing her. I always thought it was odd that mo one was asked to join her myspace where we all could've seen more pics. Going to look for the pics......

There's this one:
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 08, 2009, 12:11:48 PM »

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/oo335/Dolce_Chic/

All of these are the real Dolce

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: July 08, 2009, 12:12:48 PM »

<snipped>

Donath provides a concise overview of identity deception games which trade on the confusion between physical and epistemic community:
“    Trolling is a game about identity deception, albeit one that is played without the consent of most of the players. The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common interests and concerns; the newsgroups members, if they are cognizant of trolls and other identity deceptions, attempt to both distinguish real from trolling postings, and upon judging a poster a troll, make the offending poster leave the group. Their success at the former depends on how well they — and the troll — understand identity cues; their success at the latter depends on whether the troll's enjoyment is sufficiently diminished or outweighed by the costs imposed by the group.

Trolls can be costly in several ways. A troll can disrupt the discussion on a newsgroup, disseminate bad advice, and damage the feeling of trust in the newsgroup community. Furthermore, in a group that has become sensitized to trolling — where the rate of deception is high — many honestly naïve questions may be quickly rejected as trollings. This can be quite off-putting to the new user who upon venturing a first posting is immediately bombarded with angry accusations. Even if the accusation is unfounded, being branded a troll is quite damaging to one's online reputation.[9]

<snipped>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 08, 2009, 12:13:21 PM »

JUST GOT THIS EMAIL 30 MINUTES AGO, DON'T KNOW IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY. JSM Monkeys

I want to apologize for what my embellishments have done to those who I came to know very deeply and appreciate whole heartedly.  I regret that my actions have in turn hurt those and the friendships that I forged here.  There is a LOT of truth in my posts, actions, and e-mails.

My intent was never to hurt anyone and I apologize to everyone that has been affected by me and/or my posts.  Everything that I have ever said or done in regards to missing persons has been true.  Please keep up the search for Adji Desir, his family is a great family and deserves to have their child returned to them.

I have laughed with you all, cried with you all, and stood in shock with you all through out the entire Caylee case, through personal struggles and battles, through family issues and problems.  My misrepresentation of myself is not a reflection on any single one of you and again I apologize.  Please do not question the genuine hearts of others because of me, there are the most wonderful people on this board who do amazing things.  My sincerity and prayers are/were genuine, and my heart truly does ache for the families of those and for those that are missing.

You all are great people with hearts of gold.  You do amazing work for the missing and are all the better for it. 

I leave you with this apology.  I do not expect forgiveness or forgetting, just hope that you all can see that I never meant to be of hurt or harm to anyone, just a better version of myself than I currently am.  Do not allow my actions to have any bearing on those that were the most closest to me, Always1 and BooMonkey are two of the most amazing women I have ever had the privilege of knowing, each one of amazing character, heart, and mind. 

I forever will love you all, even though in the end I have caused so much pain.  Do what you do best Monkeys, seek justice for those with no voice and those families holding on to hope, that is where each of you are needed most.

My sincerest apologies to all.

Dolce

Rant warning:

I don't believe Dolce the troll wrote this herself, unless she used the "SPELL CHECK" function for once.  I haven't judged a poster nor criticized one in the past because of their spelling or use of the English language.  But I've seen too many examples of Dolcethe troll making spelling errors in her posts.  I think this post is by someone esle.  And she didn't know what "Docker's" were, when Sunny was talking about fashion with her.  There is high fashion and there is snobbery.  I saw way too much snobbery and not enough fashion.  I've spent time around people that have a lot of money and you know what?  Even though they may buy expensive purses or shoes, they tend to be value concious.  And they also shop at Walmart.  People with money don't generally just throw it away.  They may buy their LV, but they aren't going to pay more for tp and such.  Gimme a break.  That is what spoke volumes to me.  Everything seemed so childlike.  Namebrand.  Escalade, BMW, LV.   Here's my house, here's my car, here's my, my, my, me, me, me.   Just too much.  So what?  I have some nice things but I don't bandy it about.  I'm sure many others on here do too.  What got me is when Dolce   the troll showed PICTURES and said that these are the kinds of places I shop.  All couture.  That hit me as very, very fake.  A PICTURE of where you shop?  I could have Saks on my pics, but also you would find Target and Walmart.  But then, I wouldn't feel the NEED to send a picture of where I shop.  LOL  I think Dolce the troll went on and on, and it got more and more outrageous.  No apology is going to work for me from Dolce. the troll. I don't feel sorry for her one iota.  I'm thinking of IM's Elijah.  Hey troll, paybacks are he77!  No way will she be posting here again.  Klaas would have to ban me, because I would be all over that troll, blasting her posts each and every time she tried to post.  I've sat on my hands for a long time now.  No more.  That pregnancy cr*p started within a couple of weeks of the troll posting here.  This wasn't a one time mistake.  It took planning, it took finding pics, it took lying over and over and over.  Kiss my bee hiney troll!

And one more thing:  I hope no one feels sorry for the troll and lets her have your password to post here.  It will be found out, and I'll bet there would be a banning involved, because that is a bannable offense.  That would be up to Klaas, but I think she would do it.

Edit:  Forgot one more "the troll"  LOL

Thank you MuffyBee for that great post.  I do agree with you.
If we can't have truth & trust on the forum with posters, then I think that should be considered as an offense serious enough for the ban button.  But that's just my opinion. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 08, 2009, 12:13:43 PM »

an angelic monkey

OT:

cece ... thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: July 08, 2009, 12:13:55 PM »

Monkey Devil!   Last music contribution for a while.  Three versions.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/riFR_UxRwaQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/riFR_UxRwaQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ml1gW_f-U6E&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ml1gW_f-U6E&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3L29U_8c9U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/q3L29U_8c9U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: July 08, 2009, 12:14:49 PM »

These are NOT her, i wish i knew who it really is

Phaedrus
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 08, 2009, 12:17:49 PM »

an angelic monkey

OT:

Hey, cece!! 
There's no off topic here, so you're good to talk about anything you want, and I'm glad you like the avatar! 

To catch you up o the Dolce thing, remember this was going on while Island Monkey was loosing a grandchild. It's just so selfish, isn't it?

I forgot I was in musings!  Silly me.   

On Dolce, I forgot about the timing & you are so right.  My heart goes out to Island Monkey.  What a terrible thing.  I'm so sorry.    And yes, selfish just isn't a strong enough word for it.  I think Fanny Mae said it well, EVIL!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #838 on: July 08, 2009, 12:19:24 PM »

JSM - I just received the same email and it does appear to be from the email address that Dolce was using.

NOTE:  Dolce is not banned from posting at SM and there was/is nothing stopping her from posting the message herself.

I believe there is: Questions that require answers. I'm sorry, but I think this e-mail was prompted by a threat posted yesterday to send this stuff to her FIL.

I'd forgive a lot if I could just FIND the DA*N picture she used and lay eyes on it's internet resting place! 

CBB, who is her FIL? I read that threat yesterday and was confused over why the in laws etc. TIA JSM

I'll be honest, JSM............ I've been told and shown so much and I'm not sure what's alright to divulge and what isn't. I hate to let her off the hook this way, but I'm not entirely comfortable with posting personal information, even Dolce's.

I defer to Klaas on that one.  GOOD QUESTION though, JSM. Nothing wrong with the question.   
Thanks CBB, I just didn't know if there was something I missed yesterday.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: July 08, 2009, 12:20:04 PM »

She cropped off the flip-flops - must not have been Chanel sandals. Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.