April 20, 2024, 06:14:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451823 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #860 on: July 08, 2009, 12:29:30 PM »

Thanks Monken, so the real pics of her included a pregnant pic, is that a pillow under her shirt? I can't figure why she posted pics of that other girl, she is a pretty girl 

No Rose? Those pics were in her Photobucket account, but I'm not so sure they are Dolce. As a matter of fact, I feel sure they aren't. Monken has discovered the inconsistancies, and as she catches up, I think she'll come to the same conclusion. 
Thanks 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: July 08, 2009, 12:30:41 PM »

Morning all.  Did I do something wrong zoo geeper?

I have been watching the rafters for two days! 

Amazing, isn't it?         

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 08, 2009, 12:31:08 PM »

Dolce we cannot know the difference between your lies and your truths.
That's the problem when one loses credibility. . . it is not something you can getback. I am sorry you feel so discouraged, so troubled that you have sought acceptance here with the massive ongoing lies about expecting, and indeed delivering twins!
The consequences here perhaps, are something you can walk away from.
In your real life, the consequences of your lies if you continue serious. on this path, will be far more You are minimizing your behavior  -  own up to yourself and to those you have used, those who have given you so much love and support and seek the help you require. 
You might never find another Always1 who loved you so unconditionally.
How dare you take such liberty with her kindness!

For myself, though I am still shocked at the lengths you have gone to,  I will move on to indifference. 
Your influence will not prevent me from taking folks at face value, unless/until they become exposed as you have been.

So well said.  TY

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: July 08, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »

That hair!!!!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: July 08, 2009, 12:32:26 PM »

Wanting to be absolutely honest here, those twin dogs on my Avi are not my twins.  I don't even have dachshunds.  I don't even have a dog with papers (Except all over the house.)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #865 on: July 08, 2009, 12:33:29 PM »

Wanting to be absolutely honest here, those twin dogs on my Avi are not my twins.  I don't even have dachshunds.  I don't even have a dog with papers (Except all over the house.)

I'm shocked!! Well, I really do have a face bigger than my waist, and my feet really are 3 inches long!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: July 08, 2009, 12:34:24 PM »

Quote from: Bud's Girl on Today at 10:12:02 AM
Quote from: CBB on Today at 10:01:57 AM
Quote from: klaasend on Today at 09:50:00 AM
JSM - I just received the same email and it does appear to be from the email address that Dolce was using.

NOTE:  Dolce is not banned from posting at SM and there was/is nothing stopping her from posting the message herself.

I believe there is: Questions that require answers. I'm sorry, but I think this e-mail was prompted by a threat posted yesterday to send this stuff to her FIL.

I'd forgive a lot if I could just FIND the DA*N picture she used and lay eyes on it's internet resting place! 

CBB, what picture are you looking for?

I'm looking at that email and wondering who wrote it.  Suddenly she can spell & make complete sentences ?  ok!

I want to know and SEE the internet site she got that maternity avatar from! I spent HOURS looking for it!! I'd like to know if the picture compare Klaas did yesterday is the same Dolces or is it Memorex!

Hi Monkeys, I'm the Jessie with  an 'ie'.  CBB, I feel bad about the hours you spent searching for that damn avator.  I've been searching the hospital site again trying to find the “exact” one I saw on the train but I saw it long ago.  It's the same pregnant woman though.

I found “hubs” pool cleaning site also.  Can I post it?

I was suspicious from the very beginning but when I saw that photoshopped picture of (alleged) Dolce holding (alleged) Sophie, that was more than enough to confirm the suspicions I had all along.

The avator she used that I saw was one with a tree behind her (can't remember exactly but she may have been leaning against it) and then the usual picture, face slanted down, hands on big belly.  Again, the hospital is Holy Redeemer Hospital, 667 Welsh Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 – phone 215-938-5710.  Go to Hospital Services and click on Maternity.

http://www.holyredeemer.com/Main/Public/Home.aspx

CONFESSION!!   I called the hospital and told a whopper...I said the girl in the previous advertising was a family friend and my niece was wanting to do a painting for the model but the picture is gone....the nice lady I spoke to found a picture and said are you talking about the lady with the red top, long brown hair with streaks....since the picture we saw was black and white, I said yes that's it. She said she would send me via snail mail the picture. As soon as I get it I will scan it and post it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: July 08, 2009, 12:35:56 PM »

Thanks, Sunny    Monkey Devil!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: July 08, 2009, 12:36:04 PM »

That hair!!!!

AND those fingernails! She needs to fire her manicurist.

BTW, I wonder if this is a picture of her sister-in-law since she was recently pregnant?
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: July 08, 2009, 12:37:15 PM »

JSM - I just received the same email and it does appear to be from the email address that Dolce was using.

NOTE:  Dolce is not banned from posting at SM and there was/is nothing stopping her from posting the message herself.

I believe there is: Questions that require answers. I'm sorry, but I think this e-mail was prompted by a threat posted yesterday to send this stuff to her FIL.

I'd forgive a lot if I could just FIND the DA*N picture she used and lay eyes on it's internet resting place! 

I'm looking at that email and wondering who wrote it.  Suddenly she can spell & make complete sentences ?  ok!

I want to know and SEE the internet site she got that maternity avatar from! I spent HOURS looking for it!! I'd like to know if the picture compare Klaas did yesterday is the same Dolces or is it Memorex!

Hi Monkeys, I'm the Jessie with  an 'ie'.  CBB, I feel bad about the hours you spent searching for that damn avator.  I've been searching the hospital site again trying to find the “exact” one I saw on the train but I saw it long ago.  It's the same pregnant woman though.

I was suspicious from the very beginning but when I saw that photoshopped picture of (alleged) Dolce holding (alleged) Sophie, that was more than enough to confirm the suspicions I had all along.

The avator she used that I saw was one with a tree behind her (can't remember exactly but she may have been leaning against it) and then the usual picture, face slanted down, hands on big belly.  Again, the hospital is Holy Redeemer Hospital, 667 Welsh Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 – phone 215-938-5710.  Go to Hospital Services and click on Maternity.

CONFESSION!!   I called the hospital and told a whopper...I said the girl in the previous advertising was a family friend and my niece was wanting to do a painting for the model but the picture is gone....the nice lady I spoke to found a picture and said are you talking about the lady with the red top, long brown hair with streaks....since the picture we saw was black and white, I said yes that's it. She said she would send me via snail mail the picture. As soon as I get it I will scan it and post it.

Wow, Sunny, that is super!   Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 08, 2009, 12:39:20 PM »

That hair!!!!

BTW, I wonder if this is a picture of her sister-in-law since she was recently pregnant?
I wondered about that, if she really has a brother, and her brother's girlfriend was really pregnant, maybe that is her?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: July 08, 2009, 12:40:43 PM »

It is still all about her isn't it....and she cannot say she lied....lied....lied....that is the word....nine months of lying.  And the horror of it is that she is telling us what to think and how to manage what we do best.  This is a very controlling and manipulative person.  Watch out monkeys...don't get sucked in again.

yep, big lies.  LIES not embellishments.  Ty you calling it as you see it!
Remember the Pinocchio pic...IIRC Dolce posted it. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #872 on: July 08, 2009, 12:40:47 PM »

Morning all.  Did I do something wrong zoo geeper?

OMG!   

I refreshed and almost had a heart attack!!! 

Monkey Devil! I fell for it too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: July 08, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »

That hair!!!!

I wondered about that, if she really has a brother, and her brother's girlfriend was really pregnant, maybe that is her?

Yes, it could be, BUT, as you say, IF IF IF she has a brother and IF IF IF the GF was really pregnant.  I don't believe a thing from that girl. Pathological, imo.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #874 on: July 08, 2009, 12:41:45 PM »

I knew that!    I'm trying to be so careful not to expose anyone's sleuthing in case they would rather it remain anonymous! I could squishy hug you, though!!! I want to see it so badly, and I believed Jessie the night she posted it, but I want to see it!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #875 on: July 08, 2009, 12:43:28 PM »

It is still all about her isn't it....and she cannot say she lied....lied....lied....that is the word....nine months of lying.  And the horror of it is that she is telling us what to think and how to manage what we do best.  This is a very controlling and manipulative person.  Watch out monkeys...don't get sucked in again.

I'd forgotten that, can! You're exactly right!  Boy, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.............
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: July 08, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »

I remember the picture....I think she may have posted it, can.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: July 08, 2009, 12:44:45 PM »

Thanks, Sunny    Monkey Devil!

LOL...I did it yesterday and didn't mention it in case it wasn't the same picture...but now that I see the picture in color that Monken posted...I am pretty sure it is....we won't know who it is, but we will know where it came from...not that I am doubting Jessie one iota....she knows what she saw

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: July 08, 2009, 12:45:10 PM »

Now that we are letting it all hang out, I have another question. The night that BELLA from HELLA came in here attacking MYTIME, I remember DOLCE running around from thread to thread shutting them down. I thought at the time she was helping her friend and the MODs. Now that I see she was a poster at CnG, I am having big question marks in my mind. I don't want to go any futher with where I am going with this, but I will simply ask the question, was this connected????

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: July 08, 2009, 12:46:07 PM »

OMG Sunny, that's great.  I can't wait to see it.  I bet it's the one I saw on the  train. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.