April 20, 2024, 05:15:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451820 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #880 on: July 08, 2009, 12:46:15 PM »

Afer reading Sunny's post, I think this is another shot from the Hospital, don't think it's Dolce or her sister in law. But another fake pic. IMO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: July 08, 2009, 12:46:31 PM »

That hair!!!!

AND those fingernails! She needs to fire her manicurist.

BTW, I wonder if this is a picture of her sister-in-law since she was recently pregnant?

I wondered too.....also I am not one to know another's hair...unless it is the skanks representing KC...but this is one of the worst highlighting jobs I have ever seen

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #882 on: July 08, 2009, 12:46:42 PM »

Look at the compare............ She even stretched the fake picture!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: July 08, 2009, 12:47:35 PM »

CONFESSION!!   I called the hospital and told a whopper...I said the girl in the previous advertising was a family friend and my niece was wanting to do a painting for the model but the picture is gone....the nice lady I spoke to found a picture and said are you talking about the lady with the red top, long brown hair with streaks....since the picture we saw was black and white, I said yes that's it. She said she would send me via snail mail the picture. As soon as I get it I will scan it and post it.

Wow, Sunny, that is super!   Monkey Devil!

I just checked the mail...nothing...but I only called yesterday

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: July 08, 2009, 12:49:25 PM »

She needed so badly to be thin that she distorted and elongated it. Putz.

BTW, CBB, how is Little KuBear doing? an angelic monkey
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: July 08, 2009, 12:50:53 PM »

Hey guys, I'm reading as fast as i can trying to catch up; i still haven't gotten to the part about her FIL yet!  The pic of dolce looking down at her pregnant self could be a fake bump or could be that she was pregnant once. Who knows how old that pic is??!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: July 08, 2009, 12:51:18 PM »

It is still all about her isn't it....and she cannot say she lied....lied....lied....that is the word....nine months of lying.  And the horror of it is that she is telling us what to think and how to manage what we do best.  This is a very controlling and manipulative person.  Watch out monkeys...don't get sucked in again.

yep, big lies.  LIES not embellishments.  Ty you calling it as you see it!
Remember the Pinocchio pic...IIRC Dolce posted it. 

I remember the picture....I think she may have posted it, can.

Well Pinocchio has nothing on her! ::MonkeyHaHa I see I'm leaving words out of posts and stuff...think I must be more worked up about this than I first thought. 
I simply cannot stand liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #887 on: July 08, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »

All I can say is wow, since I don't know how to do anything really on the computer, it just amazes me the time she took to scam people.  And Fanny, that night that the person was hijacking the threads, I thought to myself, why is Dolce bouncing all over the forums like she was having a very hyper moment.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: July 08, 2009, 12:51:41 PM »

CONFESSION!!   I called the hospital and told a whopper...I said the girl in the previous advertising was a family friend and my niece was wanting to do a painting for the model but the picture is gone....the nice lady I spoke to found a picture and said are you talking about the lady with the red top, long brown hair with streaks....since the picture we saw was black and white, I said yes that's it. She said she would send me via snail mail the picture. As soon as I get it I will scan it and post it.

Wow, Sunny, that is super!   Monkey Devil!

I just checked the mail...nothing...but I only called yesterday
Sunny~you are the "big girl panty" queen!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: July 08, 2009, 12:52:02 PM »

That hair!!!!

It's streaked just like the fake pic?

And her belly is square?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #890 on: July 08, 2009, 12:52:57 PM »

Thanks for asking, Art. She's doing just fine. I called the Vet's office this morning, but the pathology report isn't back yet. I'm taking her Friday to have the stitches removed. That's one day early, but my son's taking his dog for boosters then, so I thought I'd just go with him. She's been really good about not "overly" licking the incision.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: July 08, 2009, 12:53:31 PM »

I knew that!    I'm trying to be so careful not to expose anyone's sleuthing in case they would rather it remain anonymous! I could squishy hug you, though!!! I want to see it so badly, and I believed Jessie the night she posted it, but I want to see it!   

you little devil you!!  I usually keep things pretty close to my chest .......but this just pizzed me off to no end..I believed Jessie too so I thought oh well I'll fib and see if I can get anything..I know her name first and last, husband's name, address, and a couple other things that I'd better not mention.....FOR NOW...so it might behoove her to sign in and start answering some questions. I know she is in the guest section...she wouldn't be able to stay away.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: July 08, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »

All I can say is wow, since I don't know how to do anything really on the computer, it just amazes me the time she took to scam people.  And Fanny, that night that the person was hijacking the threads, I thought to myself, why is Dolce bouncing all over the forums like she was having a very hyper moment.
Maybe "Bella" was trying to OUT her? And maybe she knew it?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: July 08, 2009, 12:54:11 PM »

That hair!!!!

AND those fingernails! She needs to fire her manicurist.

BTW, I wonder if this is a picture of her sister-in-law since she was recently pregnant?

I wondered too.....also I am not one to know another's hair...unless it is the skanks representing KC...but this is one of the worst highlighting jobs I have ever seen

In this pic she was trying to duplicate the ones of the other girl, here's another one that was on her photobucket; I even looked at her nails & hands; they didn't match!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: July 08, 2009, 12:54:24 PM »

omg!!!
I loved this picture.  Thought she looked so beautiful, so radiant...and long legged, like a model.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: July 08, 2009, 12:55:45 PM »

Thanks for asking, Art. She's doing just fine. I called the Vet's office this morning, but the pathology report isn't back yet. I'm taking her Friday to have the stitches removed. That's one day early, but my son's taking his dog for boosters then, so I thought I'd just go with him. She's been really good about not "overly" licking the incision.

I am so glad to hear this.I've been thinking about her (and you) and I know this waiting game is difficult. BUT I am glad she left the incision alone and let herself heal. I'll be praying for a good report on her pathology! Give her a big hug for me   an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #896 on: July 08, 2009, 12:56:11 PM »

Hey guys, I'm reading as fast as i can trying to catch up; i still haven't gotten to the part about her FIL yet!  The pic of dolce looking down at her pregnant self could be a fake bump or could be that she was pregnant once. Who knows how old that pic is??!! 

Monken? It's OK to jump in and ask questions about anything you aren't caught up with.  BTW, would you like me to get you out of the 4th decorations and see what I can find for summer? 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: July 08, 2009, 12:56:50 PM »

I knew that!    I'm trying to be so careful not to expose anyone's sleuthing in case they would rather it remain anonymous! I could squishy hug you, though!!! I want to see it so badly, and I believed Jessie the night she posted it, but I want to see it!   

you little devil you!!  I usually keep things pretty close to my chest .......but this just pizzed me off to no end..I believed Jessie too so I thought oh well I'll fib and see if I can get anything..I know her name first and last, husband's name, address, and a couple other things that I'd better not mention.....FOR NOW...so it might behoove her to sign in and start answering some questions. I know she is in the guest section...she wouldn't be able to stay away.

And here I was trying to find a website & some schmuck on email to talk to me about an ad pic.   

To Jessie -- my apologies, I think I was the one who spelled your name without the i.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: July 08, 2009, 12:57:26 PM »

OMG Sunny, that's great.  I can't wait to see it.  I bet it's the one I saw on the  train. 

Jessie, I'll bet on it too!! She through me a bit when she said red top.....I don't lie well and I just said yes, that's her....

I was telling my DH all this last night and he was hysterical...he said she musta forgot that the monkeys have eyes all over thee WORLD!!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #899 on: July 08, 2009, 12:58:28 PM »

I hope everything is going to be fine with your pup, I know how awfully hard it is when something is wrong, and the worry  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.