April 26, 2024, 12:17:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452217 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: July 08, 2009, 12:58:51 PM »

CONFESSION!!   I called the hospital and told a whopper...I said the girl in the previous advertising was a family friend and my niece was wanting to do a painting for the model but the picture is gone....the nice lady I spoke to found a picture and said are you talking about the lady with the red top, long brown hair with streaks....since the picture we saw was black and white, I said yes that's it. She said she would send me via snail mail the picture. As soon as I get it I will scan it and post it.

OMG Sunny, that's great.  I can't wait to see it.  I bet it's the one I saw on the  train. 

Jessie, I'll bet on it too!! She through me a bit when she said red top.....I don't lie well and I just said yes, that's her....

I was telling my DH all this last night and he was hysterical...he said she musta forgot that the monkeys have eyes all over thee WORLD!!  LOL

Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: July 08, 2009, 12:59:10 PM »

That hair!!!!

AND those fingernails! She needs to fire her manicurist.

BTW, I wonder if this is a picture of her sister-in-law since she was recently pregnant?

I wondered too.....also I am not one to know another's hair...unless it is the skanks representing KC...but this is one of the worst highlighting jobs I have ever seen
self edit....it was supposed to read KNOCK another's hair...not know

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #902 on: July 08, 2009, 12:59:29 PM »

Look at the compare............ She even stretched the fake picture!   
All I can say is wow, since I don't know how to do anything really on the computer, it just amazes me the time she took to scam people.  And Fanny, that night that the person was hijacking the threads, I thought to myself, why is Dolce bouncing all over the forums like she was having a very hyper moment.
Maybe "Bella" was trying to OUT her? And maybe she knew it?
That could be, I just thought how odd 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: July 08, 2009, 01:01:07 PM »

All I can say is wow, since I don't know how to do anything really on the computer, it just amazes me the time she took to scam people.  And Fanny, that night that the person was hijacking the threads, I thought to myself, why is Dolce bouncing all over the forums like she was having a very hyper moment.

Everyone was hyper that night too. It just seemed that Dolce was getting more enjoyment out of it than most. I also wondered about the timing of it, and someone knew that KLAASwas taking some much needed personal time and was somewhat out of pocket that night. Maybe I just have an overactive imagination.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #904 on: July 08, 2009, 01:01:47 PM »

Dolce's pretty good with Photoshop. Even with the stretch of the fake pictures, she's shaved off the size of the arm in the forefront. Look at the forearm above the hand.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: July 08, 2009, 01:02:28 PM »

Everyone was hyper that night too. It just seemed that Dolce was getting more enjoyment out of it than most. I also wondered about the timing of it, and someone knew that KLAASwas taking some much needed personal time and was somewhat out of pocket that night. Maybe I just have an overactive imagination.
No, something was very strange about all of it 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: July 08, 2009, 01:02:30 PM »

JSM - I just received the same email and it does appear to be from the email address that Dolce was using.

NOTE:  Dolce is not banned from posting at SM and there was/is nothing stopping her from posting the message herself.

I believe there is: Questions that require answers. I'm sorry, but I think this e-mail was prompted by a threat posted yesterday to send this stuff to her FIL.

I'd forgive a lot if I could just FIND the DA*N picture she used and lay eyes on it's internet resting place! 

CBB, what picture are you looking for?

I'm looking at that email and wondering who wrote it.  Suddenly she can spell & make complete sentences ?  ok!

Bud's Girl....you posted exactly what I was thinking...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: July 08, 2009, 01:02:44 PM »

Maybe "Bella" was trying to OUT her? And maybe she knew it?

Bella was just after mytime, had nothing to do with Dolce ... there were a number of us bouncing through the forums that night following Bella. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: July 08, 2009, 01:03:15 PM »

That hair!!!!

BTW, I wonder if this is a picture of her sister-in-law since she was recently pregnant?

I wondered too.....also I am not one to know another's hair...unless it is the skanks representing KC...but this is one of the worst highlighting jobs I have ever seen

I'll knock it. Her hair looks filthy and looks like the rats have been sucking on it. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: July 08, 2009, 01:03:56 PM »

I agree with you Fanny. And frankly I believe she sent that email because she was getting scared that a person was going to send what she all did to her father in law. 

At this point I hope whoever the little bird was has/will go ahead and send it to him. They need to know what a snake lives among them, and what she is capable of. JMO

Yep...need to go ahead and send the info NOW.  This person is presenting herself as someone else...family needs to know the "real" person living among them.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: July 08, 2009, 01:06:18 PM »

Dolce's pretty good with Photoshop. Even with the stretch of the fake pictures, she's shaved off the size of the arm in the forefront. Look at the forearm above the hand.
    These were just things I didn't notice, just took it for granted that was her and that was that. But one thing that really struck me odd, and didn't say anything until now is, the picture of Dolce? holding Sophia, look at the babies face, it is all distorted and strange looking. I certainly didn't want to say anything because the other pictures she was showing of Sophia she looked like a normal little newborn. Did anyone else notice that, or are my eyes just worse than I thought?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #911 on: July 08, 2009, 01:06:29 PM »

I wasn't hyper Fanny, I thought I had finally gotten the ban button. I was drinking beer consoling myself.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: July 08, 2009, 01:06:35 PM »

And this here Ladies & Gentlemen (and Casually Cool  ) is exactly why I am not a fan of online dating...you really can be anyone you want online!

I am still in shock and the time and energy Dolce put into all this.  And to bring such sweet people into your *fake a$$* life was so wrong on so many levels. 

Karma Dolce, Karma!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: July 08, 2009, 01:07:51 PM »

That hair!!!!

I'll knock it. Her hair looks filthy and looks like the rats have been sucking on it. 

omg   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #914 on: July 08, 2009, 01:08:45 PM »

And this here Ladies & Gentlemen (and Casually Cool  ) is exactly why I am not a fan of online dating...you really can be anyone you want online!

I am still in shock and the time and energy Dolce put into all this.  And to bring such sweet people into your *fake a$$* life was so wrong on so many levels. 

Karma Dolce, Karma!!
  No online dating. Never ever ever Leroy. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: July 08, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »

I agree with you Fanny. And frankly I believe she sent that email because she was getting scared that a person was going to send what she all did to her father in law. 

At this point I hope whoever the little bird was has/will go ahead and send it to him. They need to know what a snake lives among them, and what she is capable of. JMO

Yep...need to go ahead and send the info NOW.  This person is presenting herself as someone else...family needs to know the "real" person living among them.

Yes, because who knows what she could all be doing  And if she is mentally ill, which I have no idea, though tend to lean in that direction, her family maybe can get her help. Or, they already know something isn't right with her, and can get her meds adjusted or something.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: July 08, 2009, 01:10:54 PM »

Karma Dolce, Karma!!
    I agree, who knows who you might be corresponding with. I can't imagine why one would want to waste so much time pretending to be something you are not, but only she knows the answer to that one.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 08, 2009, 01:11:06 PM »

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: July 08, 2009, 01:12:43 PM »

I'd like to go back to the picture of the person in scrubs.....The man holding the "twins".....the
one that reminds me of Sanjay Gupta. 

Now that we are positive that this whole episode was a
huge fantasy, and that she can manipulate photos as well as people, can we look at that picture and take a look at the fingers that seem strange....and the babies.  I think that whole section
is fake.

There is a small cord on the right side of the person.  I think this is a surgeon who is using a
light (on his head).  While CBB was looking at bellies, I was looking at CNN...trying to find this
picture.  Perhaps it is time to send an email to the good doctor and see if he recognizes himself.
Or perhaps she just got it from the same hospital advertising department....and this is an obstetrician.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: July 08, 2009, 01:13:31 PM »

When I first saw the picture...the stretched one, my first thought was I couldn't remember every seeing a more beautiful pregnant woman......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.