April 25, 2024, 06:39:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452194 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: July 08, 2009, 01:15:02 PM »

CONFESSION!!   I called the hospital and told a whopper...I said the girl in the previous advertising was a family friend and my niece was wanting to do a painting for the model but the picture is gone....the nice lady I spoke to found a picture and said are you talking about the lady with the red top, long brown hair with streaks....since the picture we saw was black and white, I said yes that's it. She said she would send me via snail mail the picture. As soon as I get it I will scan it and post it.

Wow, Sunny, that is super!   Monkey Devil!

I just checked the mail...nothing...but I only called yesterday
Sunny~you are the "big girl panty" queen!!!

hahahaha...have you been peeking in my underwear drawer!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: July 08, 2009, 01:15:26 PM »

JUST GOT THIS EMAIL 30 MINUTES AGO, DON'T KNOW IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY. JSM Monkeys

I want to apologize for what my embellishments have done to those who I came to know very deeply and appreciate whole heartedly.  I regret that my actions have in turn hurt those and the friendships that I forged here.  There is a LOT of truth in my posts, actions, and e-mails.

My intent was never to hurt anyone and I apologize to everyone that has been affected by me and/or my posts.  Everything that I have ever said or done in regards to missing persons has been true.  Please keep up the search for Adji Desir, his family is a great family and deserves to have their child returned to them.

I have laughed with you all, cried with you all, and stood in shock with you all through out the entire Caylee case, through personal struggles and battles, through family issues and problems.  My misrepresentation of myself is not a reflection on any single one of you and again I apologize.  Please do not question the genuine hearts of others because of me, there are the most wonderful people on this board who do amazing things.  My sincerity and prayers are/were genuine, and my heart truly does ache for the families of those and for those that are missing.

You all are great people with hearts of gold.  You do amazing work for the missing and are all the better for it. 

I leave you with this apology.  I do not expect forgiveness or forgetting, just hope that you all can see that I never meant to be of hurt or harm to anyone, just a better version of myself than I currently am.  Do not allow my actions to have any bearing on those that were the most closest to me, Always1 and BooMonkey are two of the most amazing women I have ever had the privilege of knowing, each one of amazing character, heart, and mind. 

I forever will love you all, even though in the end I have caused so much pain.  Do what you do best Monkeys, seek justice for those with no voice and those families holding on to hope, that is where each of you are needed most.

My sincerest apologies to all.

Dolce

Rant warning:

I don't believe Dolce the troll wrote this herself, unless she used the "SPELL CHECK" function for once.  I haven't judged a poster nor criticized one in the past because of their spelling or use of the English language.  But I've seen too many examples of Dolcethe troll making spelling errors in her posts.  I think this post is by someone esle.  And she didn't know what "Docker's" were, when Sunny was talking about fashion with her.  There is high fashion and there is snobbery.  I saw way too much snobbery and not enough fashion.  I've spent time around people that have a lot of money and you know what?  Even though they may buy expensive purses or shoes, they tend to be value concious.  And they also shop at Walmart.  People with money don't generally just throw it away.  They may buy their LV, but they aren't going to pay more for tp and such.  Gimme a break.  That is what spoke volumes to me.  Everything seemed so childlike.  Namebrand.  Escalade, BMW, LV.   Here's my house, here's my car, here's my, my, my, me, me, me.   Just too much.  So what?  I have some nice things but I don't bandy it about.  I'm sure many others on here do too.  What got me is when Dolce   the troll showed PICTURES and said that these are the kinds of places I shop.  All couture.  That hit me as very, very fake.  A PICTURE of where you shop?  I could have Saks on my pics, but also you would find Target and Walmart.  But then, I wouldn't feel the NEED to send a picture of where I shop.  LOL  I think Dolce the troll went on and on, and it got more and more outrageous.  No apology is going to work for me from Dolce. the troll. I don't feel sorry for her one iota.  I'm thinking of IM's Elijah.  Hey troll, paybacks are he77!  No way will she be posting here again.  Klaas would have to ban me, because I would be all over that troll, blasting her posts each and every time she tried to post.  I've sat on my hands for a long time now.  No more.  That pregnancy cr*p started within a couple of weeks of the troll posting here.  This wasn't a one time mistake.  It took planning, it took finding pics, it took lying over and over and over.  Kiss my bee hiney troll!

And one more thing:  I hope no one feels sorry for the troll and lets her have your password to post here.  It will be found out, and I'll bet there would be a banning involved, because that is a bannable offense.  That would be up to Klaas, but I think she would do it.

Edit:  Forgot one more "the troll"  LOL

Muffy...boy are you right...it took IMMENSE planning to carry this off to the degree it was done...and with all the time the troll spent posting, she must have stayed up all night plotting and scheming.  No wonder she's so out it it, she probably hasn't slept in a year! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: July 08, 2009, 01:15:51 PM »

I'd like to go back to the picture of the person in scrubs.....The man holding the "twins".....the
one that reminds me of Sanjay Gupta. 

Now that we are positive that this whole episode was a
huge fantasy, and that she can manipulate photos as well as people, can we look at that picture and take a look at the fingers that seem strange....and the babies.  I think that whole section
is fake.

There is a small cord on the right side of the person.  I think this is a surgeon who is using a
light (on his head).  While CBB was looking at bellies, I was looking at CNN...trying to find this
picture.  Perhaps it is time to send an email to the good doctor and see if he recognizes himself.
Or perhaps she just got it from the same hospital advertising department....and this is an obstetrician.

Mere, I saw you asking carefully phrased questions very early on in the nursery thread... you had suspicions from way back, hmmm?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: July 08, 2009, 01:16:18 PM »

Look at the compare............ She even stretched the fake picture!   

She needed so badly to be thin that she distorted and elongated it. Putz.

BTW, CBB, how is Little KuBear doing? an angelic monkey

Thanks for asking, Art. She's doing just fine. I called the Vet's office this morning, but the pathology report isn't back yet. I'm taking her Friday to have the stitches removed. That's one day early, but my son's taking his dog for boosters then, so I thought I'd just go with him. She's been really good about not "overly" licking the incision.

CBB I am glad to read this. I am sure the pathology is going to be negative!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: July 08, 2009, 01:17:21 PM »

She needed so badly to be thin that she distorted and elongated it. Putz.

BTW, CBB, how is Little KuBear doing? an angelic monkey

Thanks for asking, Art. She's doing just fine. I called the Vet's office this morning, but the pathology report isn't back yet. I'm taking her Friday to have the stitches removed. That's one day early, but my son's taking his dog for boosters then, so I thought I'd just go with him. She's been really good about not "overly" licking the incision.

CBB I am glad to read this. I am sure the pathology is going to be negative!!

Ditto!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: July 08, 2009, 01:18:21 PM »

Dolce's pretty good with Photoshop. Even with the stretch of the fake pictures, she's shaved off the size of the arm in the forefront. Look at the forearm above the hand.
    These were just things I didn't notice, just took it for granted that was her and that was that. But one thing that really struck me odd, and didn't say anything until now is, the picture of Dolce? holding Sophia, look at the babies face, it is all distorted and strange looking. I certainly didn't want to say anything because the other pictures she was showing of Sophia she looked like a normal little newborn. Did anyone else notice that, or are my eyes just worse than I thought?

yep, looks like a doll !  What a woman.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: July 08, 2009, 01:18:28 PM »

That hair!!!!

AND those fingernails! She needs to fire her manicurist.

BTW, I wonder if this is a picture of her sister-in-law since she was recently pregnant?

I wondered too.....also I am not one to know another's hair...unless it is the skanks representing KC...but this is one of the worst highlighting jobs I have ever seen

In this pic she was trying to duplicate the ones of the other girl, here's another one that was on her photobucket; I even looked at her nails & hands; they didn't match!

I do not have good eyesight....but it looks to me like this lady only has 3 fingers and a thumb?  Am I nuts???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: July 08, 2009, 01:19:05 PM »

Dolce's pretty good with Photoshop. Even with the stretch of the fake pictures, she's shaved off the size of the arm in the forefront. Look at the forearm above the hand.
    These were just things I didn't notice, just took it for granted that was her and that was that. But one thing that really struck me odd, and didn't say anything until now is, the picture of Dolce? holding Sophia, look at the babies face, it is all distorted and strange looking. I certainly didn't want to say anything because the other pictures she was showing of Sophia she looked like a normal little newborn. Did anyone else notice that, or are my eyes just worse than I thought?

nrcg....you mean the "doll" picture....LOL....nothing wrong with your eyes...! 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: July 08, 2009, 01:20:47 PM »

I'd like to go back to the picture of the person in scrubs.....The man holding the "twins".....the
one that reminds me of Sanjay Gupta. 

Now that we are positive that this whole episode was a
huge fantasy, and that she can manipulate photos as well as people, can we look at that picture and take a look at the fingers that seem strange....and the babies.  I think that whole section
is fake.

There is a small cord on the right side of the person.  I think this is a surgeon who is using a
light (on his head).  While CBB was looking at bellies, I was looking at CNN...trying to find this
picture.  Perhaps it is time to send an email to the good doctor and see if he recognizes himself.
Or perhaps she just got it from the same hospital advertising department....and this is an obstetrician.

I agree with you Mere . Something just never seems "right" about that picture either.
Well, I suppose, why would it be? Everything else about this Saga is fake.
But I would imagine Dr. Gupta would be very surprised to discover he is the "Father " of twins, lolol   Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: July 08, 2009, 01:21:23 PM »

That hair!!!!

BTW, I wonder if this is a picture of her sister-in-law since she was recently pregnant?

I wondered too.....also I am not one to know another's hair...unless it is the skanks representing KC...but this is one of the worst highlighting jobs I have ever seen
self edit....it was supposed to read KNOCK another's hair...not know

I'll knock it. Her hair looks filthy and looks like the rats have been sucking on it. 

hahahahaha...well there you go!! Art, tell us what you really think next time....don't hold back!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #930 on: July 08, 2009, 01:21:24 PM »

When I first saw the picture...the stretched one, my first thought was I couldn't remember every seeing a more beautiful pregnant woman......

Me too Sunny.......

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: July 08, 2009, 01:21:27 PM »

Now that we are letting it all hang out, I have another question. The night that BELLA from HELLA came in here attacking MYTIME, I remember DOLCE running around from thread to thread shutting them down. I thought at the time she was helping her friend and the MODs. Now that I see she was a poster at CnG, I am having big question marks in my mind. I don't want to go any futher with where I am going with this, but I will simply ask the question, was this connected????

#1 - Dolce did not have the ability to shut anything down
#2 - Was Dolce connected with Bella from Hella?  Anything is possible with Dolce
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: July 08, 2009, 01:22:56 PM »

Hey guys, I'm reading as fast as i can trying to catch up; i still haven't gotten to the part about her FIL yet!  The pic of dolce looking down at her pregnant self could be a fake bump or could be that she was pregnant once. Who knows how old that pic is??!! 

Monken? It's OK to jump in and ask questions about anything you aren't caught up with.  BTW, would you like me to get you out of the 4th decorations and see what I can find for summer? 

Yes, i would CBB, Thank you so much! I always love my outfits you create!  I'm on pg 76 on the last musings thread & I still haven't seen what happened with the FIL. Can someone tell me before I go nuts here! 
I am just sick over this whole thing, my hands are shaking & I feel sick. I just didn't realize how finding her out would effect everyone & when I first got here this morn. I had no idea what had happened was this big; I just thought someone found out about her avatar pic being fake. It didn't dawn on me her pregnancy was faked too!  But i didn't keep up with what she was posting either. The pictures were just too obvious for me. 
CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS? Jessie's post on pg. 76 # 1508. She says the picture Dolce was using was on a billboard for a local hospital,(the b&w ones). Where is that??? I would love to know what hospital that is!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: July 08, 2009, 01:23:04 PM »

Never a dull moment, hey?  For some reason, this whole scenario has my old mind reverting to song.        

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/m9FZeNOouMM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/m9FZeNOouMM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGPQVUJqq0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGPQVUJqq0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thanks 2NJ!  Boy do those songs bring back memories.  Also the old dance moves....step, pump, step pump....at least on the west coast! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: July 08, 2009, 01:23:48 PM »

To Jessie -- my apologies, I think I was the one who spelled your name without the i.

No problem Bud's Girl.  I know there is already a Jesse here but I joined last July and spent most of my time reading here and even more time boiling over about Dolce's scam while reading how nice, kind and excited the monkeys were when she had the (alleged) twins.  Knitting booties for the babies!  But what pi$$ed me off even more was her constant bragging about imaginary things while everyone else here was being so honest with her.  She was kind of pushing her wealth and life down your throats then just blowing you off.  I just couldn't wait for her to be outed.  I knew, believe me I knew – I can spot a phony a mile away.  I just didn't want to be a new poster coming on and accusing someone without real, hard, solid evidence.  The only evidence I had was the ad I saw on the train, inconsistencies in her posts and that picture of her holding Sophie (A DOLL).  Plus I had no idea at all that others were suspicious.  Although MyTime, you were pretty darn good.  I was actually laughing out loud when you started pushing and hounding her for a link to the diaper bag. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: July 08, 2009, 01:24:25 PM »

All I can say is wow, since I don't know how to do anything really on the computer, it just amazes me the time she took to scam people.  And Fanny, that night that the person was hijacking the threads, I thought to myself, why is Dolce bouncing all over the forums like she was having a very hyper moment.
Maybe "Bella" was trying to OUT her? And maybe she knew it?

Bella was just after mytime, had nothing to do with Dolce ... there were a number of us bouncing through the forums that night following Bella. 

I guess I am not on the "inside" of things to know how things works. Forgive me for being dumb, but I thought it needed to be asked. I know that Bella was after MyTime. That was not my exact question.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: July 08, 2009, 01:25:03 PM »

nrcg....you mean the "doll" picture....LOL....nothing wrong with your eyes...! 

ROFLMAO
AND if you google "Reborn Dolls" you will find many very real looking ones. Could easily pass for a real newborn baby.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: July 08, 2009, 01:25:49 PM »

That hair!!!!

In this pic she was trying to duplicate the ones of the other girl, here's another one that was on her photobucket; I even looked at her nails & hands; they didn't match!

I do not have good eyesight....but it looks to me like this lady only has 3 fingers and a thumb?  Am I nuts???

not this picture....don't know what I did wrong....it was the picture  with no head in the striped shirt?  CBB please post that one again??

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: July 08, 2009, 01:25:55 PM »

I thought the same thing

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: July 08, 2009, 01:27:18 PM »

Now that we are letting it all hang out, I have another question. The night that BELLA from HELLA came in here attacking MYTIME, I remember DOLCE running around from thread to thread shutting them down. I thought at the time she was helping her friend and the MODs. Now that I see she was a poster at CnG, I am having big question marks in my mind. I don't want to go any futher with where I am going with this, but I will simply ask the question, was this connected????

#1 - Dolce did not have the ability to shut anything down
#2 - Was Dolce connected with Bella from Hella?  Anything is possible with Dolce

I thought Bella was a reincarnation of Kristen, etc ... who was also someone at CnG.     MT will fall out if Dolce was also Bella.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.