April 18, 2024, 04:18:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451578 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: July 08, 2009, 01:27:36 PM »

That hair!!!!

AND those fingernails! She needs to fire her manicurist.

BTW, I wonder if this is a picture of her sister-in-law since she was recently pregnant?

I wondered too.....also I am not one to know another's hair...unless it is the skanks representing KC...but this is one of the worst highlighting jobs I have ever seen
self edit....it was supposed to read KNOCK another's hair...not know

I'll knock it. Her hair looks filthy and looks like the rats have been sucking on it. 

hahahahaha...well there you go!! Art, tell us what you really think next time....don't hold back!  LOL

Monkey Devil!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: July 08, 2009, 01:30:28 PM »

Now that we are letting it all hang out, I have another question. The night that BELLA from HELLA came in here attacking MYTIME, I remember DOLCE running around from thread to thread shutting them down. I thought at the time she was helping her friend and the MODs. Now that I see she was a poster at CnG, I am having big question marks in my mind. I don't want to go any futher with where I am going with this, but I will simply ask the question, was this connected????

#1 - Dolce did not have the ability to shut anything down
#2 - Was Dolce connected with Bella from Hella?  Anything is possible with Dolce

Although she didn't have the ability, she certainly went around to more that one shouting to shut the thread down like she had the authority. I know, as I was on Caylee thread that night, and had been reading along on Musing too, and what was happening.

My though was it was possibly staged, and she certainly seemed to get off on the Draaaama!!! JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: July 08, 2009, 01:31:48 PM »

Bud's Girl....you are right....I felt like hopping in my car and heading down I-75 to visit the "twins".  I also had a friend who is an OB nurse look at the pictures.  She fell apart laughing.
OB was not my speciality, but I have two kids.  One was 6# 19" and one was 7# 21".  I hated seeing what she was doing to other people.  I wanted to put one of those big scrolling messages saying that this is all a fake....LOL

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: July 08, 2009, 01:32:14 PM »

Jessie~  You might want to get an avatar.  It would help your identity crisis with other similar names.  I'm surprised Sunny hasn't chided you yet for runnin' round nekid...   CBB has a nice selection on her thread, but maybe you have something in mind already.  You don't really have to have an avi to post, but it could make it easier for some.  And avi's are great fun.  Glad you are posting, whether you are nekky or not.  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: July 08, 2009, 01:33:42 PM »

CONFESSION!!   I called the hospital and told a whopper...I said the girl in the previous advertising was a family friend and my niece was wanting to do a painting for the model but the picture is gone....the nice lady I spoke to found a picture and said are you talking about the lady with the red top, long brown hair with streaks....since the picture we saw was black and white, I said yes that's it. She said she would send me via snail mail the picture. As soon as I get it I will scan it and post it.

Wow, Sunny, that is super!   Monkey Devil!

I just checked the mail...nothing...but I only called yesterday
Sunny~you are the "big girl panty" queen!!!

hahahaha...have you been peeking in my underwear drawer!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: July 08, 2009, 01:34:02 PM »

CONFESSION!!   I called the hospital and told a whopper...I said the girl in the previous advertising was a family friend and my niece was wanting to do a painting for the model but the picture is gone....the nice lady I spoke to found a picture and said are you talking about the lady with the red top, long brown hair with streaks....since the picture we saw was black and white, I said yes that's it. She said she would send me via snail mail the picture. As soon as I get it I will scan it and post it.

Wow, Sunny, that is super!   Monkey Devil!

I just checked the mail...nothing...but I only called yesterday

Sunny...good girl!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: July 08, 2009, 01:34:42 PM »

Look at the compare............ She even stretched the fake picture!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: July 08, 2009, 01:34:51 PM »

Now that we are letting it all hang out, I have another question. The night that BELLA from HELLA came in here attacking MYTIME, I remember DOLCE running around from thread to thread shutting them down. I thought at the time she was helping her friend and the MODs. Now that I see she was a poster at CnG, I am having big question marks in my mind. I don't want to go any futher with where I am going with this, but I will simply ask the question, was this connected????

#1 - Dolce did not have the ability to shut anything down
#2 - Was Dolce connected with Bella from Hella?  Anything is possible with Dolce

Although she didn't have the ability, she certainly went around to more that one shouting to shut the thread down like she had the authority. I know, as I was on Caylee thread that night, and had been reading along on Musing too, and what was happening.

My though was it was possibly staged, and she certainly seemed to get off on the Draaaama!!! JMO

I remember all of that going on.  And running around shouting to shut threads down just added to the disruption of the forum.  There were aleady a number of mods taking care of things, including myself.  I saw what Dolce the other troll (Besides Bella) was doing and wasn't impressed.  She was definitely enjoying herself imo. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #948 on: July 08, 2009, 01:35:13 PM »

When I first saw the picture...the stretched one, my first thought was I couldn't remember every seeing a more beautiful pregnant woman......
Me too, and I can top that, I actually felt jealous that here she was, she seemed to have the perfect husband, perfect family, perfect home, beautiful and just had twins, she seemed to have everything. I guess that should have been a clue that it was all made up 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: July 08, 2009, 01:36:45 PM »

All I can say is wow, since I don't know how to do anything really on the computer, it just amazes me the time she took to scam people.  And Fanny, that night that the person was hijacking the threads, I thought to myself, why is Dolce bouncing all over the forums like she was having a very hyper moment.
Maybe "Bella" was trying to OUT her? And maybe she knew it?

Bella was just after mytime, had nothing to do with Dolce ... there were a number of us bouncing through the forums that night following Bella. 

I guess I am not on the "inside" of things to know how things works. Forgive me for being dumb, but I thought it needed to be asked. I know that Bella was after MyTime. That was not my exact question.

oh I'm sorry, Fanny !!  I sure didn't in any way mean to insinuate you're dumb!  LaBella was a reincarnation of a banned poster that got cross-wise with MT under a different name, actually she's had a couple different names on SM.   Evidently I didn't understand your question?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 08, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »

Dolce's pretty good with Photoshop. Even with the stretch of the fake pictures, she's shaved off the size of the arm in the forefront. Look at the forearm above the hand.
    These were just things I didn't notice, just took it for granted that was her and that was that. But one thing that really struck me odd, and didn't say anything until now is, the picture of Dolce? holding Sophia, look at the babies face, it is all distorted and strange looking. I certainly didn't want to say anything because the other pictures she was showing of Sophia she looked like a normal little newborn. Did anyone else notice that, or are my eyes just worse than I thought?

nrcg....you mean the "doll" picture....LOL....nothing wrong with your eyes...! 

ROFLMAO
AND if you google "Reborn Dolls" you will find many very real looking ones. Could easily pass for a real newborn baby.
  So it was a doll, I'm going to google Reborn Dolls now
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: July 08, 2009, 01:38:18 PM »

Here's a really neat site (if you've never used it before):  http://www.zillow.com/

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: July 08, 2009, 01:38:49 PM »

Dolce's pretty good with Photoshop. Even with the stretch of the fake pictures, she's shaved off the size of the arm in the forefront. Look at the forearm above the hand.
    These were just things I didn't notice, just took it for granted that was her and that was that. But one thing that really struck me odd, and didn't say anything until now is, the picture of Dolce? holding Sophia, look at the babies face, it is all distorted and strange looking. I certainly didn't want to say anything because the other pictures she was showing of Sophia she looked like a normal little newborn. Did anyone else notice that, or are my eyes just worse than I thought?

I thought the same thing

Just dawned on me...I bet this doll was 12"...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 08, 2009, 01:40:49 PM »

Good grief!  (There is a real sickness emerging in all of this...soooo many things.)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: July 08, 2009, 01:41:31 PM »

Here's a really neat site (if you've never used it before):  http://www.zillow.com/

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: July 08, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »

I thought the same thing

I just googled Reborn Dolls 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: July 08, 2009, 01:42:25 PM »

The way Dolce NutraSweet acted, running up her post count and being all authoritative, I thought she was auditioning to become a Mod.   

I wonder what's become of her recently widowed driver? 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: July 08, 2009, 01:42:28 PM »

I thought the same thing

My gawd, I think you've got it!!!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: July 08, 2009, 01:42:30 PM »

nrcg....you mean the "doll" picture....LOL....nothing wrong with your eyes...! 

ROFLMAO
AND if you google "Reborn Dolls" you will find many very real looking ones. Could easily pass for a real newborn baby.
  So it was a doll, I'm going to google Reborn Dolls now

They also have "twin" reborns. Amazing artists creating life like "babies".
I have looked at hundreds trying to find the "Twins", Sofie and Noah   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: July 08, 2009, 01:42:35 PM »

I thought the same thing

ohmygawd!  I'll bet you are right!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.