April 30, 2024, 02:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 453015 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2009, 12:50:16 PM »

She sure had lots of time on her hands.
 Was she a charter of a fiction novel in her head.
All I can say is gezzzzzz why lie about who you are, was her life so boring she had to live in never land and make up stories for attition.
 Well  remember this ,you can be anyone one you want on the internet.

Hi Blonde...good to see you. Yes, you can be anyone you want to be....thank goodness most of us are just what we see!
I just want to let you all know...I don't look anything like my Avatar 

And I want you all to know I do, at least my backside! It is not red however, last time I looked. I got it and I'm proud of it, so take that Dolce!!! And I have to beg to differ, but designer clothes DO come in plus sizes. I wanted to say that way back then, but that was when I was being nice......Glad I finally got that off my well endowed chest. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2009, 12:57:18 PM »

All I can say is gezzzzzz why lie about who you are, was her life so boring she had to live in never land and make up stories for attition.

Hi Blonde...good to see you. Yes, you can be anyone you want to be....thank goodness most of us are just what we see!

I guess I should have made my statement a little clearer.....LOL . you mean you really aren't a CAR!  ...I often wonder why we chose the avatars we use...what drew us to this one or that one...for me..it was easy....I am a twin....my brother left me 5 years ago from cancer.....we were always best friends and as kids we loved to play in the big tree in our back yard.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: July 07, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »

You had reay emotions....she was very convincing in many ways...but she carried her game too far!!

Right Sunny....she forgot she was supposed to deliver...!

I was so fearful she was going to come up with a story about something awful happening to the 'babies'...like her stalker biomom kidnapped them or worse.  She loves drama!

Sunny...maybe she saw what was happening to the other woman with the baby "hoax" and decided enough was enough.

I don't think she decided enough was enough...I think she knew she was caught and couldn't figure any way out of her lies.....who would believe anything she said at this point?  BTW....anyone see A1 this morning? I wonder if dolce ever contacted her

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2009, 01:01:40 PM »

I do!! I look exactly like my avatar!! My face is bigger than my waist and I have 3 inch feet!!!   

BabyBear!    Good to see you! My hinky meter on much of what you mentioned was with yours, but I sort of let that stuff go. The babies were different, to me. I bought it hook, line, and sinker........ for a while.

hahahahaha.. and you are so glamorous!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2009, 01:05:26 PM »

You had reay emotions....she was very convincing in many ways...but she carried her game too far!!

Right Sunny....she forgot she was supposed to deliver...!

I was so fearful she was going to come up with a story about something awful happening to the 'babies'...like her stalker biomom kidnapped them or worse.  She loves drama!
My curiousity is up, I read she was adopted, but what is all this about a stalker biomom? It sounds like something out of a soap opera 

oh her latest story was her biomom was stalking her and had threatened to take the 'twins' and she was skeered to even go out of her house...however on the facebook she deleted yesterday she had been taking about parties and bbq's and exciting weekend and going to the IMAX to see the latest show (can't remember the name of it..it starts with a T...perhaps the transformers???) and no mention of being preggers, having twins or a biomom stalker

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2009, 01:07:17 PM »

Trimm found a myspace of a Dolce and there is a poster on the myspace that looks just like the picture of Dolce when she had the Christmas bow in her hair.

Any mods, can I post the picture of this girl or is it against the law? JSM is new at this. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2009, 01:07:43 PM »

And I want you all to know I do, at least my backside! It is not red however, last time I looked. I got it and I'm proud of it, so take that Dolce!!! And I have to beg to differ, but designer clothes DO come in plus sizes. I wanted to say that way back then, but that was when I was being nice......Glad I finally got that off my well endowed chest. 

Hi Fanny....glad you got your well endowed chest cleared! And that your rear isn;t red!! LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2009, 01:09:16 PM »

Hi!  Just dashing in for one quick question during lunch - will be back at the end of the work day:

Does anyone "really" know for "sure" that dolce actually lives in Florida?  (Just wondering...everything else seems to be a lie).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2009, 01:10:58 PM »

Trimm found a myspace of a Dolce and there is a poster on the myspace that looks just like the picture of Dolce when she had the Christmas bow in her hair.

Any mods, can I post the picture of this girl or is it against the law? JSM is new at this. TIA JSM

I am not a mod but I'd say post it and Klaas or another mod will delete it if necessary....

damn I am gonna shut up I am answering for the mods  and klaas now....heels bells...I need some watermelon!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2009, 01:11:41 PM »

Hi!  Just dashing in for one quick question during lunch - will be back at the end of the work day:

Does anyone "really" know for "sure" that dolce actually lives in Florida?  (Just wondering...everything else seems to be a lie).

yes it is know for sure

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: July 07, 2009, 01:17:00 PM »

go ahead and post or simply post the link.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #171 on: July 07, 2009, 01:17:31 PM »

Thanks Sunny about the biomom, her life does sound like a soap opera  Drama and wealth 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: July 07, 2009, 01:18:13 PM »

JSM sent this to me and asked for me to post.  This is from Dolce's facebook account.  NOTE, she had two Myspace accounts and two Facebook accounts (at least) so this Dolce one was specific to the Dolce persona.

JSM asked me to post Dolce's facebook pages for her.  May blow the margins for some:

« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 08:49:49 PM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #173 on: July 07, 2009, 01:23:54 PM »

Thanks for posting that Klaas 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: July 07, 2009, 01:27:41 PM »

I didnt know where to post this, but to SunnyinTX, I apologise.  You do not have to reply, can if you want.  but i am very sorry.  I was rude to you.  No excuses, just sorry , and thats from my heart. 
I am really sorry for being so nasty to you.  Love lucinda  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2009, 01:30:11 PM »

I will post the link and you can decide if this girl on the myspace looks like the Dolce christmas avatar. Thanks Klass, Trimm found this one.

http://www.myspace.com/181254556

In the comments, there is a person wishing this Dolce Happy Easter and she looks just like the Dolce avatar. Scroll down and on the right. TIA JSM I will quit bugging you now Klaas. Thank you. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: July 07, 2009, 01:32:34 PM »

Hello everyone.  I know it's easy to go back now and say I had my doubts about Dolce.  I would never come on a site and bad mouth a long time poster, especially one that everyone seemed to love.  I just thought she bragged too much.  The 12 inch babies really made me go hmmmm.

Her avitar pic could be the one from that hospital in PA and  I think she mentioned that she was a Steeler Fan.  Maybe she is from PA.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: July 07, 2009, 01:34:21 PM »

I have been looking at websites for Sheriff's dept.  NutraSweet mentioned frequently that her father was Sheriff in the "next county over from here"...am I correct in assuming that would be Lee County? 

If so, I'm looking at the bio of Sheriff Michael J Scott.  He's a 3rd generation native of Lee County, married for 21 years to his wife and the father of 2 daughters...neither is named NutraSweet    Monkey Devil!

If that was a lie (          )

and her daddy is really the sheriff in her county (Collier) then Sheriff Kevin Rambosk is our man.  He's been a resident since 1978; originally born in Bergen County NJ...NutraSweet reportedly has an Italian Grandma who lives in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
If at all true...this would have to be maternal Grandma as Rambosk is not Italian...no matter what NutraSweet tries to say.

The Collier County Sheriff's website front page has a photo of Adji and quite a bit of info about him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: July 07, 2009, 01:35:01 PM »

I will post the link and you can decide if this girl on the myspace looks like the Dolce christmas avatar. Thanks Klass, Trimm found this one.

http://www.myspace.com/181254556

In the comments, there is a person wishing this Dolce Happy Easter and she looks just like the Dolce avatar. Scroll down and on the right. TIA JSM I will quit bugging you now Klaas. Thank you. JSM

IMO, does not look close enough to me to even do a comparison side by side. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: July 07, 2009, 01:35:53 PM »

Thanks Lucinda
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.