April 30, 2024, 10:09:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 453140 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #300 on: July 07, 2009, 05:39:20 PM »

The worst thing about the whole Dolce thing is not only did it shock and hurt a lot of Monkeys, but it has now taken away from the missing children and adult that brought most of us here. We have been for two days for me, but probably a month for some who knew beforehand and had doubts, been mesmerized by this, and has taken the focus off of what we were here for.

Dolce insulted us, conned us, and presented herself as something she was not. She could have come here as one of us, flaws and all, and we would have embraced her, as we have with each other. I hope no one has to put on pretences to post here. I will go on believing that the monkeys who are here, are sweet and have good intentions until they prove otherwise. We are all flawed, and have our own circumstances.

I cannot say that I was not fooled, I was. But I am particulary worried about A1 and Boo, and some of the others that thought they were her friends. IslandMonkey is a special person with raw pain, and to post fake pictures at the same time Island was grieving is the most unforgivable part.

I hope this will not question our loyalty to each other. I present myself as who I am, and I am going by a leap of faith that most other monkeys are doing the same. I love the friendships that I have here.  an angelic monkey

Well said Fanny Mae.

I too am concerned about A1 and Boo.  I believe that these two have been betrayed most of all.

Janet

And Klaas has been too!  Klass has been very good to her!  She allowed her to have fashion thread, made a baby thread for her and I guarantee had to read  many of Dolce's complaints about other posters.   

I saw Dolce lie about something and Klaas just let it go.....she forgave many of us for being stupid.  But Dolce did not take ownership.....she lied about her role!!   
Yes she has been very good to her. A fashion thread, is she even a designer? She seemed to know what she was talking about. And the baby thread, I know that I was excited about how pretty the nursery looked 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: July 07, 2009, 05:41:09 PM »

Thanks for the welcome.  I have lurked forever and have enjoyed how smart the monkeys are.  I did want to show some other sites I found.  The nursery bedding pattern is no longer available, but ironically it was available at Walmart.  We know from past posts that Dolce doesn't shop there, so the twins can't be hers.

Find the pattern and click the link and it takes you right to Walmart    http://www.bedrooms.it/toddler/jungle.htm

Here is another picture  http://www.babyage.com/bedding/baby_jungle_bedtime_originals_collection.htm

I thought the nursery paintings looked very similar to those at this site - but not identical  http://muralmax.com/jungle_mural.html

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Many of us were convinced her faux nursery were all decals - but there was NO nursery!!   
Decals? She showed pics of her brother's baby, is that not her brother's child? Or does she even have a brother? 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: July 07, 2009, 05:41:51 PM »

This is just a little something I found yesterday.  I just went back to find it. 

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/Dolce

thanks 2NJ...that would be right up her alley for sure!!  she could then tell people she is a reporter for FOX!!

Who knows what her bio might have been.  Beats me.

Does all of this mean I should stop knitting the two pairs of booties?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Unless you plan on having twins in the near future!! 

No, I think I'll just stop knitting.  Wait a minute---Charlie has four feet.  mmmm.....

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 07, 2009, 05:43:33 PM »

The worst thing about the whole Dolce thing is not only did it shock and hurt a lot of Monkeys, but it has now taken away from the missing children and adult that brought most of us here. We have been for two days for me, but probably a month for some who knew beforehand and had doubts, been mesmerized by this, and has taken the focus off of what we were here for.

Dolce insulted us, conned us, and presented herself as something she was not. She could have come here as one of us, flaws and all, and we would have embraced her, as we have with each other. I hope no one has to put on pretences to post here. I will go on believing that the monkeys who are here, are sweet and have good intentions until they prove otherwise. We are all flawed, and have our own circumstances.

I cannot say that I was not fooled, I was. But I am particulary worried about A1 and Boo, and some of the others that thought they were her friends. IslandMonkey is a special person with raw pain, and to post fake pictures at the same time Island was grieving is the most unforgivable part.

I hope this will not question our loyalty to each other. I present myself as who I am, and I am going by a leap of faith that most other monkeys are doing the same. I love the friendships that I have here.  an angelic monkey

Well said Fanny Mae.

I too am concerned about A1 and Boo.  I believe that these two have been betrayed most of all.

Janet

And Klaas has been too!  Klass has been very good to her!  She allowed her to have fashion thread, made a baby thread for her and I guarantee had to read  many of Dolce's complaints about other posters.   

I saw Dolce lie about something and Klaas just let it go.....she forgave many of us for being stupid.  But Dolce did not take ownership.....she lied about her role!!   

I agree MyTime.Klaas was very kind to Dolce.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #304 on: July 07, 2009, 05:45:38 PM »

This is just a little something I found yesterday.  I just went back to find it. 

thanks 2NJ...that would be right up her alley for sure!!  she could then tell people she is a reporter for FOX!!

Knit away, as my Min Pin could sure use them this winter.

Do No Evil 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: July 07, 2009, 05:48:02 PM »

I reread some of Dolce's posts in the fashion threads.  I found some of her advice just doing a google search...and that was last night.  I just let it go, thinking 'no surprise'. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 07, 2009, 05:48:58 PM »

This is my first post (warning in case I goof).  Does this look like it could be the same dolce chic?
http://www.myspace.com/scandalousstyle

Welcome Carolb - They don't look like the same Dolce to me (but what do I know, lol)

P.S.  YES, Carolb has been lurking since the NH case in 2005

WELL DUH!!  why didn't ya say so!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2009, 05:50:52 PM »

I really don't believe any of those pictures are her!  Especially the pregant and wedding photo!   

I have been told she doesn't even have a picture of herself on her "real" facebook - for her family and in laws - which BTW has now been deleted.   

Why no picture for her family - they certainly know what she looks like! 

I don't think any of them is actually her.  Two of them, I forget which two--I know the blurry one of a woman looking down is, IMO definitely the woman in another picture. The one with a rather sharp nose.  I don't think the bride or the pregnant woman look to be the same person and I doubt that any of the pictures are Dolce. The bride looks to be an amateur picture from someone's wedding, but the pregnant woman is definitely a model and a professional picture.  Oh yeah.  I forgot.  Dolce probably has a live-in photographer to take these candid shots, along with the live in housekeepers, driver, and two, count them two, nannies to take care of those little bitty twins. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »

Knit away, as my Min Pin could sure use them this winter.

Will they fit?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »

I really don't believe any of those pictures are her!  Especially the pregant and wedding photo!   

I have been told she doesn't even have a picture of herself on her "real" facebook - for her family and in laws - which BTW has now been deleted.   

Why no picture for her family - they certainly know what she looks like! 

I don't think any of them is actually her.  Two of them, I forget which two--I know the blurry one of a woman looking down is, IMO definitely the woman in another picture. The one with a rather sharp nose.  I don't think the bride or the pregnant woman look to be the same person and I doubt that any of the pictures are Dolce. The bride looks to be an amateur picture from someone's wedding, but the pregnant woman is definitely a model and a professional picture.  Oh yeah.  I forgot.  Dolce probably has a live-in photographer to take these candid shots, along with the live in housekeepers, driver, and two, count them two, nannies to take care of those little bitty twins. 

The B&W pictures of the pregnant woman , as well as the sideways silhouette look like they came from a planned parenthood brochure or a medical one.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: July 07, 2009, 05:55:35 PM »

Thanks for the welcome.  I have lurked forever and have enjoyed how smart the monkeys are.  I did want to show some other sites I found.  The nursery bedding pattern is no longer available, but ironically it was available at Walmart.  We know from past posts that Dolce doesn't shop there, so the twins can't be hers.

Find the pattern and click the link and it takes you right to Walmart    http://www.bedrooms.it/toddler/jungle.htm

Here is another picture  http://www.babyage.com/bedding/baby_jungle_bedtime_originals_collection.htm

I thought the nursery paintings looked very similar to those at this site - but not identical  http://muralmax.com/jungle_mural.html

Glad you came down from the rafters...your arms must really be tired!!  Now you need to get some clothes on...we don't allow NEKKID MONKEYS::MonkeyTongue::   Yep she would NEVER shop at Wally World..right!!   And the mural...oh my gawd!  The lies just keep a coming!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: July 07, 2009, 05:59:01 PM »

Well said Fanny Mae.

Janet

Yes she has been very good to her. A fashion thread, is she even a designer? She seemed to know what she was talking about. And the baby thread, I know that I was excited about how pretty the nursery looked 

It would be easy to copy anything she posted from a magazine...she lost me when she was telling someone, perhaps me, to dress up my outfit (dockers and white shirt and loafers) up with a scarf!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: July 07, 2009, 05:59:25 PM »

Thanks, CBB---Great to see you too.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: July 07, 2009, 06:08:35 PM »

Dolce appeared to me to stay on until she reached the 10,000 post mark.  Once she (he or whoever) reached that 10,000 mark it appears things moved right along and off she (he or whoever) went. 

This isn't the first time someone sick has pulled this stunt on the internet.  She (he or whoever) encouraged a lot of innocent people on this blog to post their pictures online.  That always worried me how eager she (he or whoever) was  to see what everyone else looked like.  Let this be a lesson that posting pictures and giving out personal info over the internet can be extremely bad to anyone involved.  The Good Monkeys always take in anyone and will share their joys and pain no matter what BUT don't mess with this bunch----THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 07, 2009, 06:15:47 PM »

I reread some of Dolce's posts in the fashion threads.  I found some of her advice just doing a google search...and that was last night.  I just let it go, thinking 'no surprise'. 
Not knowing much about fashion, I just figured she knew a lot about it 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 07, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »

Me too NoRose, me too. If its not a Wally World brand I am usually pretty clueless Smile

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #316 on: July 07, 2009, 06:37:11 PM »

Dolce appeared to me to stay on until she reached the 10,000 post mark.  Once she (he or whoever) reached that 10,000 mark it appears things moved right along and off she (he or whoever) went. 

This isn't the first time someone sick has pulled this stunt on the internet.  She (he or whoever) encouraged a lot of innocent people on this blog to post their pictures online.  That always worried me how eager she (he or whoever) was  to see what everyone else looked like.  Let this be a lesson that posting pictures and giving out personal info over the internet can be extremely bad to anyone involved.  The Good Monkeys always take in anyone and will share their joys and pain no matter what BUT don't mess with this bunch----THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT.  JMO

I got suckered into putting my picture out there, but it is also on myspace and facebook.

I would like to add, yes it was a picture of me in my skating dress. Had I wanted to be someone else, I would have posted a picture of Nicole Bobek and said it was JSM  Now she is in the jailhouse on $200,000 bond.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #317 on: July 07, 2009, 06:38:02 PM »

Same here No Rose, JSM doesn't know flip about fashion. I just know I need to wear a bra when I go out the door.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: July 07, 2009, 06:40:50 PM »

Me too NoRose, me too. If its not a Wally World brand I am usually pretty clueless Smile
  Monkey Devil! And don't forget Target
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: July 07, 2009, 06:41:41 PM »

Same here No Rose, JSM doesn't know flip about fashion. I just know I need to wear a bra when I go out the door.  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.