May 01, 2024, 02:34:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 453210 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #320 on: July 07, 2009, 06:42:22 PM »

I reread some of Dolce's posts in the fashion threads.  I found some of her advice just doing a google search...and that was last night.  I just let it go, thinking 'no surprise'. 
Not knowing much about fashion, I just figured she knew a lot about it 
Same here No Rose, JSM doesn't know flip about fashion. I just know I need to wear a bra when I go out the door.  Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil! That's about it. And I guess the nursery pictures confused me also, didn't realize those were decals 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: July 07, 2009, 06:46:28 PM »

And Klaas has been too!  Klass has been very good to her!  She allowed her to have fashion thread, made a baby thread for her and I guarantee had to read  many of Dolce's complaints about other posters.   

I saw Dolce lie about something and Klaas just let it go.....she forgave many of us for being stupid.  But Dolce did not take ownership.....she lied about her role!!   

You are absolutely right MYTIME. I should have included KLAAS in my post. All of this is possible because of her diligence, patience, and integrity.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: July 07, 2009, 06:46:31 PM »

I reread some of Dolce's posts in the fashion threads.  I found some of her advice just doing a google search...and that was last night.  I just let it go, thinking 'no surprise'. 

Me too NoRose, me too. If its not a Wally World brand I am usually pretty clueless Smile

To clarify, I only questioned the fashion stuff last night.  I took some of her comments and searched.  I think it was the thread about choosing clothing based on body type.  I took part of her comment and found that the same points were brought up elsewhere.  She could have just taken the info, changed the wording slightly and posted as her own. 

After all that was discussed yesterday, this was another area she may have wanted to be the expert in and I didn't pursue it.  I never felt we had Stacy London in our midst, but hadn't doubted Dolce knew fashion.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: July 07, 2009, 06:47:15 PM »

Yo!  Dolce!  A message for you, brought to you by MuffyBee:

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
        Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
        16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #324 on: July 07, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »

Same here No Rose, JSM doesn't know flip about fashion. I just know I need to wear a bra when I go out the door.  Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil! That's about it. And I guess the nursery pictures confused me also, didn't realize those were decals 
I'm confused, what pictures that were decals. I guess I didn't see those pictures.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: July 07, 2009, 06:49:23 PM »

Yo!  Dolce!  A message for you, brought to you by MuffyBee:

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
        Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
        16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Yay for Muffy Bee!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: July 07, 2009, 06:49:36 PM »

I got suckered into putting my picture out there, but it is also on myspace and facebook.

I would like to add, yes it was a picture of me in my skating dress. Had I wanted to be someone else, I would have posted a picture of Nicole Bobek and said it was JSM  Now she is in the jailhouse on $200,000 bond.  Monkey Devil!

Mine are also on Facebook and Myspace so I dont worry too much about pics of myself.  I just dont post much personal info here (only forum i've ever belonged to).

Wonder if Dolce is begging CnG to let her back??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: July 07, 2009, 06:53:09 PM »

I got suckered into putting my picture out there, but it is also on myspace and facebook.

I would like to add, yes it was a picture of me in my skating dress. Had I wanted to be someone else, I would have posted a picture of Nicole Bobek and said it was JSM  Now she is in the jailhouse on $200,000 bond.  Monkey Devil!

Mine are also on Facebook and Myspace so I dont worry too much about pics of myself.  I just dont post much personal info here (only forum i've ever belonged to).

Wonder if Dolce is begging CnG to let her back??
  You dirty dog Leroy. It took me a while, but I got it.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: July 07, 2009, 07:02:33 PM »

My only other thought about Dolce is I can remember talking about Evil on the Caylee thread. To me, this is really close to it, because most of us here have our hearts on our sleeve, and can be pretty vulnerable at times. It seems very diabolical in what she did. Mentally ill doesn't cut it for me. Deliberately hurting people who have good hearts is not mentally ill.

We saw Casey's deliberate thinking out things and planning for future events. I am not going to give Dolce or her a pass because they may have mental problems. We all have to take responsibilty for what we have done, and make amends.

No, Dolce did not kill anyone. But I can think of a few here that feel like their hearts have been ripped out and are bleeding inside. I hope she does not secretly contact these people and make it worse. If she feels she has something to say, I hope she will come on the thread and talk to ALL of us! She doen't owe me an explanation. I will stay out of it if she comes. But I think she should be as public with her excuses as she was with her lies.

Now I am going to go back to the Caylee thread, and read along on the others, and hope I can help along the way. And when I feel like I am going to go O/T, I will come here or to JSM's Banning thread, and act a fool there.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #329 on: July 07, 2009, 07:03:13 PM »

JSM the nursery that Dolce was painting for the twins, I thought what a great job, I guess they are decals. It is in the thread about her nursery.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #330 on: July 07, 2009, 07:12:09 PM »

JSM the nursery that Dolce was painting for the twins, I thought what a great job, I guess they are decals. It is in the thread about her nursery.

I asked her to post a picture of those sweet babies at home in her beautiful nursery, and asked where she arranged the cribs in it.  She never responded.   

I figure if she didn't have babies, she probably didn't have that nursery either.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #331 on: July 07, 2009, 07:13:53 PM »

See my signature line, Dolce? Need an Avatar? Need an IDENTITY???   Rolling Eyes
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: July 07, 2009, 07:20:39 PM »

See my signature line, Dolce? Need an Avatar? Need an IDENTITY???   Rolling Eyes

I just hope she is not already here, playing a new game. JMO  an angelic monkey

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: July 07, 2009, 07:23:38 PM »

I was concerned about that too, but like some monkey said earlier, Klaas is one of *wonders of the world*     She will catch it before too long.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: July 07, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: July 07, 2009, 07:24:48 PM »

I was concerned about that too, but like some monkey said earlier, Klaas is one of *wonders of the world*     She will catch it before too long.

I think so too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #336 on: July 07, 2009, 07:39:38 PM »

The worst thing about the whole Dolce thing is not only did it shock and hurt a lot of Monkeys, but it has now taken away from the missing children and adult that brought most of us here. We have been for two days for me, but probably a month for some who knew beforehand and had doubts, been mesmerized by this, and has taken the focus off of what we were here for.

Dolce insulted us, conned us, and presented herself as something she was not. She could have come here as one of us, flaws and all, and we would have embraced her, as we have with each other. I hope no one has to put on pretences to post here. I will go on believing that the monkeys who are here, are sweet and have good intentions until they prove otherwise. We are all flawed, and have our own circumstances.

I cannot say that I was not fooled, I was. But I am particulary worried about A1 and Boo, and some of the others that thought they were her friends. IslandMonkey is a special person with raw pain, and to post fake pictures at the same time Island was grieving is the most unforgivable part.

I hope this will not question our loyalty to each other. I present myself as who I am, and I am going by a leap of faith that most other monkeys are doing the same. I love the friendships that I have here.  an angelic monkey

Well said Fanny Mae.

I too am concerned about A1 and Boo.  I believe that these two have been betrayed most of all.

Janet

Thanks guys for your concern. I'm OK, just very disappointed. I've now read all the posts since page 57 from last thread. I'm shaking my head thinking what an idiot I was to trust her. I give my heart to people too easily so no shocker that once again, I'm hurt. You would think after getting kicked enough times I would learn. Nope, there I go again. I think I will just stick to my dog, he loves me and I know he's real as he slobbers over my keyboard looking for dinner.

You know what Dolce? I live hand to mouth, I am overweight, my house is a mess and very furry, I smoke enough to keep up with Denis Leary, am addicted to coffee and have had enough tragedy in my life to make me feel passion for others. I always give the benefit of doubt to people cause I know how off people have been in their perception of me. You don't judge a person by the cover or even a few words out of their mouth. You never know what kind of pain someone is going through at the moment and you just stepped in front of them. You judge a person by their actions and at the moment, I am very disappointed in you. If you were the fighter I thought you were, you would be in here defending yourself, but instead you are out there trying to erase your lies. 

I refuse to allow you to taint my life, my perception of people. Yes, you bit me and I will now be leery of other posters. This is my first and only forum, you befriended me. I thought you were my friend. I trusted you with my email addy and my phone number. Now I know why monkey warn us not to give out this information.  But there are a lot of good people here, very smart people as you can see and I will continue to give of myself here. Just a bit more cautious because of you. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: July 07, 2009, 07:40:30 PM »

I live in California.  I have witnessed the riots in Los Angeles.  I fully expected riots today in front of Staples Center due to the MJ Memorial.

I am shocked and pleasantly amazed at the respectully done memorial and the lack of trouble around the Staples Center.  The public memorial was very dignified.

RIP Michael

I don't live in CA, but I totally agree with you
I think it was a good decision for LE to block off 2 blocks around the Staples Center to cut down on potential crowd problems. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: July 07, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »

Boo - you just showed what a truly amazing person you are.  The world could really use a few more Boo's in this world <<hugs>>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: July 07, 2009, 07:46:27 PM »

The worst thing about the whole Dolce thing is not only did it shock and hurt a lot of Monkeys, but it has now taken away from the missing children and adult that brought most of us here. We have been for two days for me, but probably a month for some who knew beforehand and had doubts, been mesmerized by this, and has taken the focus off of what we were here for.

Dolce insulted us, conned us, and presented herself as something she was not. She could have come here as one of us, flaws and all, and we would have embraced her, as we have with each other. I hope no one has to put on pretences to post here. I will go on believing that the monkeys who are here, are sweet and have good intentions until they prove otherwise. We are all flawed, and have our own circumstances.

I cannot say that I was not fooled, I was. But I am particulary worried about A1 and Boo, and some of the others that thought they were her friends. IslandMonkey is a special person with raw pain, and to post fake pictures at the same time Island was grieving is the most unforgivable part.

I hope this will not question our loyalty to each other. I present myself as who I am, and I am going by a leap of faith that most other monkeys are doing the same. I love the friendships that I have here.  an angelic monkey

Well said Fanny Mae.

I too am concerned about A1 and Boo.  I believe that these two have been betrayed most of all.

Janet

Thanks guys for your concern. I'm OK, just very disappointed. I've now read all the posts since page 57 from last thread. I'm shaking my head thinking what an idiot I was to trust her. I give my heart to people too easily so no shocker that once again, I'm hurt. You would think after getting kicked enough times I would learn. Nope, there I go again. I think I will just stick to my dog, he loves me and I know he's real as he slobbers over my keyboard looking for dinner.

You know what Dolce? I live hand to mouth, I am overweight, my house is a mess and very furry, I smoke enough to keep up with Denis Leary, am addicted to coffee and have had enough tragedy in my life to make me feel passion for others. I always give the benefit of doubt to people cause I know how off people have been in their perception of me. You don't judge a person by the cover or even a few words out of their mouth. You never know what kind of pain someone is going through at the moment and you just stepped in front of them. You judge a person by their actions and at the moment, I am very disappointed in you. If you were the fighter I thought you were, you would be in here defending yourself, but instead you are out there trying to erase your lies. 

I refuse to allow you to taint my life, my perception of people. Yes, you bit me and I will now be leery of other posters. This is my first and only forum, you befriended me. I thought you were my friend. I trusted you with my email addy and my phone number. Now I know why monkey warn us not to give out this information.  But there are a lot of good people here, very smart people as you can see and I will continue to give of myself here. Just a bit more cautious because of you. 

Thank you Boo.

Hugs.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.