May 01, 2024, 12:15:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 453167 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #400 on: July 07, 2009, 09:26:42 PM »

Klaas, could this Dolce be another one of our friends from CnG?  Seems she (he/whoever) joined about the time we started having all the drive-bys on Natalee's thread.  Would one of them stoop that low?  (I know, I know-Yes they would  )

Anything is possible but I don't think so.
  KLAAS who is CnG? I thought Cindy and George, but evidently I am totally wrong. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: July 07, 2009, 09:32:34 PM »

Has Bearly been around this afternoon?I wondered how she was feeling. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: July 07, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

Klaas, could this Dolce be another one of our friends from CnG?  Seems she (he/whoever) joined about the time we started having all the drive-bys on Natalee's thread.  Would one of them stoop that low?  (I know, I know-Yes they would  )

KLAAS who is CnG? I thought Cindy and George, but evidently I am totally wrong. TIA JSM

Chat and Grumble, a place where some disgruntled ex monkeys hang out.  Some of them are rather odd.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: July 07, 2009, 09:35:33 PM »

A little birdie told me - If Dolce does not do the right thing here, someone is going to send her father in law a lot of info.   

Personally, I think we should just let it go and let her in-laws find out for themselves.  But I can not control the actions of others or change their minds so I really hope Dolce comes clean here and apologizes!! 

Hey, Dolce - do the right thing!! 

My feelings about this is BRING IT!!!!!!!!   

Mine too if she was gonna tell the truth.I don't know that I would believe anything she said, and don't like feeling that way about people. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: July 07, 2009, 09:37:51 PM »

Hi!

MyTime, I am so glad your little guy is all better! What a relief it must be!   
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: July 07, 2009, 09:38:23 PM »

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #406 on: July 07, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »

Does anyone remember when Dolce mentioned that "others" where picking on her on other forums b/c of her lifestyle and postings?? I remember that cause it was in the beginning and I tried to look for the forum but couldn't find it. Wonder if there are other places out there that she has hit that we don't know about.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: July 07, 2009, 09:39:52 PM »

Wouldn't it be odd if Dolce is a 450 lb chick posting from the Fat Farm? And for work,  she is known as "Bubba, The Pool Cleaner"?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 07, 2009, 09:45:35 PM »

Kermie, where have you been?  I knew you would have that info from CnG.  You are "almost" as good as Klaas. Almost.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: July 07, 2009, 09:46:46 PM »

Chat and Grumble, a place where some disgruntled ex monkeys hang out.  Some of them are rather odd.
Thank you Klaas. I love that wording "rather odd". Thanks JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: July 07, 2009, 09:51:15 PM »

Does anyone remember when Dolce mentioned that "others" where picking on her on other forums b/c of her lifestyle and postings?? I remember that cause it was in the beginning and I tried to look for the forum but couldn't find it. Wonder if there are other places out there that she has hit that we don't know about.
Boo, IDK, I wasn't a monkey back at least I don't think I was. I just remember lurking when I had my knee surgery and that was in early September. If I was a monkey, I didn't post at that time. Sorry I can't help. JSM

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: July 07, 2009, 09:52:57 PM »

A little birdie told me - If Dolce does not do the right thing here, someone is going to send her father in law a lot of info.   

Personally, I think we should just let it go and let her in-laws find out for themselves.  But I can not control the actions of others or change their minds so I really hope Dolce comes clean here and apologizes!! 

Hey, Dolce - do the right thing!! 

welllllllllllll perhaps her in laws need to know..?  coming clean and apologizing wouldn't mean crap IMO.....who can /would believe anything she had to say. And I don't think she has the courage to do it.

I agree, she needs to be called on what she did. If she really does live in this fantasy world, she needs help, badly.

BTW Sunny, I'm a twin too!! I'm sorry about the loss of your brother, it must have hurt something powerful. I can't imagine the pain. I have a twin sister (fraternal) we look and act nothing alike, but damn she always buys me the best presents, exactly what I want. I love her dearly, but it's like we came from two different planets. I hear that is common in twins. She looks like my Dad, tall and blonde and thin. I, on the other hand, take more after my mother. Nuff said.

Boo, Please be nicer to yourself!!    an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: July 07, 2009, 09:57:32 PM »

ODD??  You are being too nice!  They are rather crazy, insane, sociopathic, should I go on??   Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: July 07, 2009, 09:58:38 PM »

Hi!

Thank you Art, a fellow dog lover!!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: July 07, 2009, 09:59:59 PM »

I did not know Dolce like most of you did here. In the time I was closely following the Caylee case, I always enjoyed a little friendly banter and mutual kidding with her. I understand completely the anger and genuine hurt feelings you all have. Maybe since I am not so "connected" here in this case anymore and have not kept up with her like you all -- perhaps I can have a little different perspective.

I am not really "angry" or "hurt". Instead, I feel incredibly sorry for her and those she is really close to. It is my opinion that she is truly mentally ill. You cannot carry on such a "make believe" life or story without being truly delusional. I hope she really has family and true friends that are trying to get her help. I truly pity anyone that is this sick. Her little stories were not "vicious" -- they were just the product of a sick mind. It bruised our feelings and she let many people down  but it is HERSELF she really hurt.

Just my 2 cents.

WRECK,You have been here much longer than me. I have read along on NH thread, but have never thought I was smart enough to post. However, I am going to disagree with you. I don't give Dolce the mentally ill pass.

She was very determined and precise at what she was doing.
she deliberately picked out certain posters to be friends with for whatever reason she saw. She posted her new "babies" when Island Monkey was clearly hurting from the loss of her grandson. She stated she was helping in the Adji Dejir search and took information from well meaning posters and it looks like she not only didn't search, but did not pass along important info to the family and LE. She is not mentally ill. She did what she did for a purpose, and I don't think there are enough psychologist or therapist to understand why she did what she did. Some people are just down right, to the core MEAN. And I mean it in the nicest way.......Not to be argumentative. I am not one of the ones she hurt. I am just stunned and mad, and feel very protective to the feelings of the hurt monkeys. I frankly don't give a dam* for her reason. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 07, 2009, 10:00:10 PM »

Hi!

Thank you Art, a fellow dog lover!!   

an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #416 on: July 07, 2009, 10:00:32 PM »

that what I just posted is why .. WHY I am so crushed. Because not only did I feel she had Adji in her heart that he was of her interest.
And he is still My Interest and I too jumped thru hoops trying to get Adji Media time. I was able to contact my friend Victor Allen. 

He is the associate director of a internet radio show Pax Stereo- and I wrote first to the owner of the site .. and received no response from him. Why because they do not talk about such subjects of missing children, they talk about Music and sports ..
So I rewrote back to the owner " Mario Hemsley"  and sent the email cc to Victor - and then I got a response. I have known Victor for almost 4 yrs online. Victor is a humanitarian and he responded quick and he made it all happen. Why because he cares about me. He knew after reading my letters that He could not let me down.  What messes with my head is that I gave Victor all of Dolce's info - to back me up. I am thankful,  Victor was " good" with Just me as being the contact.  I can't even tell you if - If I found out that Dolce's works/promises were false when it came to Adji. I told Victor that she met his parents and his Grandmother and she was working with LE to aid in the search of Adji ..etc.
If I ever find out that is all false " Fantasy claims" via her.. I swear .. 
My credibility was resting on Dolce's shoulders at One point. No Longer. None.
the vid  - if you watch it - I am Bixa - as KCJ knows  - I do not make false statements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY_0fOYS6zo

I'm wayyyyyy behind here, but I just wanted to say....

AWESOME work Deenie!  Don't even think twice about Dolce when it comes to this; Adji is the one this was ALL ABOUT and you made it happen girlfriend!  I know that precious little boy's family is very grateful for any mention of his name in the media...any reminder at all...that he is still not home!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: July 07, 2009, 10:01:19 PM »

Yes, Dolce was a member there, many of us were.  However, many did not want her there.  I believe A1 talked them into it and Dolce knew it - she even posted that here and it was the truth. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 07, 2009, 10:02:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I was just wondering how we would know if a particular Myspace page would be that of the Dolce that posted here???   Hope I phrased that correctly.      Tanks.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: July 07, 2009, 10:03:58 PM »

KLASS, MYTIME, does the info Kermit just posted surprise either of you, or did you already know it???? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.