April 24, 2024, 06:33:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452111 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1040 on: July 08, 2009, 03:10:03 PM »

Thanks for the welcome.  I've been hanging in the rafters for a few years as someone pointed out yesterday.

You don't happen to know member by the name of billb, do ya?  You don't have to answer.

You will have to find something to wear like Jessie did.   CBB makes great avi's.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: July 08, 2009, 03:12:57 PM »

I agree Jackie.....that was as low as she could go......that's when you get close to evil.
This is someone who only thinks of herself.  Bet she is on one of those Mommie and Me sites for pregnant mothers....she has all the pictures ready.....and I don't for a minute think she has learned a thing.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: July 08, 2009, 03:14:36 PM »

Since there seems to be a captive audience, please take a minute to light a candle to light Jaliek Rainwalker's way home...they had all gone out.  Thank you so much, Lovinlife

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1043 on: July 08, 2009, 03:15:55 PM »

Just a change of pace from AOL.

Woman Marries Her Dog (Seriously)
NewsOh PleaseWeird NewsStrange News39 Comments

Look, we love our pets, but a woman in Ghana has married her dog. We repeat, her dog.

Uh, what? Yeah, this actually happened. Says the blushing bride (ew) Emily Mabou, 29: "For so long I've been praying for a life with a partner who has all the qualities of my dad. My dad was kind, faithful and loyal to my mum, and he never let her down."

Don't see how this translates into marrying your dog? Read on! Mabou claims that her relationships have all been with "skirt-chasers and cheaters." The priest who performed the ceremony told people not to mock the wedding, but instead "rejoice with her, as she has found happiness at last." Don't mock? Not likely, lady. (Though we get why some folks decide to marry their cats.)

When asked about her plans for babies, Maribou responded, "We'll adopt." Fantastic! Next story: Woman and Golden Retriever Adopt Twins. Gross. Weird. Disturbing. Any more adjectives we forgot?

No names here, but one of our former Psychiatrists had a patient once that had been coming to her for years with major depression. She got a puppy German Shephard and became a fool about the dog. As time passed, she just went on and on about how she loved that dog and seemed to be coping with life better. A light bulb went off in The Shrink's head one day and she called the patient to come in. Turns out she really was "loving" her dog..........

I know.................   eeeeewwwwwww!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: July 08, 2009, 03:17:46 PM »

I think this is when the troll knew the s**t would hit the fan.  It dawned on her how angry many monkeys would be when they found out about her fake twin births, all the while Baby Elijah had been fighting for his life.  Take that fantasy and stuff it, along with your LV diaper bag where the sun doesn't shine, you heartless, selfish troll. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: July 08, 2009, 03:17:54 PM »

I really appreciate you all caring about my feelings and I am not avoiding you.  You cant imagine how I feel.  I loved her.  I talked to her in some fashion every day.  No matter what she did, I still cannot just turn my feelings off.  I am worried about her, I am still trying to contact her but she is not taking any calls, emails, nothing.  I hope you all wont hate me for this, I am just going to read for a while, I love you all.

I have just returned from a trip to Kroger for a replenishment of beverages and a huge box of Nutty Buddy's. I think I am going to be ok now.  Monkey Devil!

I am glad that you posted here and are reading along. I know you and I have not always agreed, but I just want you to know I am/was truly worried about you. I could tell from your posts how much you loved the Dolce you thought she was. Please, please don't let her draw you back into this mess. I am hurting for your right now too, and wish there was something that we could do for you. Do yourself a favor, and don't keep trying to get back in touch with her. That is what she wants and part of her game. Trust your friends here, and lean on us.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1046 on: July 08, 2009, 03:18:20 PM »

BG - I just got caught up!!  No, I do NOT think Dolce was Kristin! But what do I know!!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1047 on: July 08, 2009, 03:18:53 PM »

I agree Jackie.....that was as low as she could go......that's when you get close to evil.
This is someone who only thinks of herself.  Bet she is on one of those Mommie and Me sites for pregnant mothers....she has all the pictures ready.....and I don't for a minute think she has learned a thing.

She could have made the decision right there - to not post any pictures and just kind of fade away. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: July 08, 2009, 03:20:01 PM »

Since there seems to be a captive audience, please take a minute to light a candle to light Jaliek Rainwalker's way home...they had all gone out.  Thank you so much, Lovinlife

Lovin~  I don't know what it is, but I light a candle there everyday, and did so this morning when I came in.  I've lit another one.  The other candles I light for Clinton, Adji, April  etc. all work fine.  It's just Jaliek's that seem to not make it 48 hours.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1049 on: July 08, 2009, 03:21:03 PM »

BG - I just got caught up!!  No, I do NOT think Dolce was Kristin! But what do I know!!! 

How long will it take before she turns into "BElla"?  She will eventually come out swinging!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: July 08, 2009, 03:22:39 PM »

She could have made the decision right there - to not post any pictures and just kind of fade away. 

Exactly....she could have used the Hubs Excuse and never put any pictures up.....but she needed the attention....she had an audience.....she was on stage....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: July 08, 2009, 03:24:10 PM »

Lovin~  I don't know what it is, but I light a candle there everyday, and did so this morning when I came in.  I've lit another one.  The other candles I light for Clinton, Adji, April  etc. all work fine.  It's just Jaliek's that seem to not make it 48 hours.   
Poor young man, he can't catch a break ever.   
I appreciate everyone who works to keep the missing truely in their hearts.  an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1052 on: July 08, 2009, 03:32:53 PM »

You guys ready for this??

Apparently Steel Monkey thought my trash email addy was Dolce's. Here is his email below:

Subject line: From Steel Monkey

Hello Dolce!

I do not give a rats ass about all of the drama surrounding you on SM.  I still consider you a friend, and really hate to see the way that they are tearing you apart - especially MyTime threatening to go after your Father-in-Law.

My request to you is that if you know anything about MyTime, please let me know.  As you know, I was banned from SM so they no longer have my loyality.

While I doubt I could ever repair your image (or mine for that matter) on SM, I would love nothing more that to expose MtTime.

Think about it!

Your good friend Dan

Hmmmmm Dan, Karma is a bitch isn't it? You try to go after someone for spite and it ends up biting you in the butt. I think you need to look up the word Integrity too, apparently you missed that lesson in life. People are pissed here for good reason, Dolce did 9 months of deception, and we are hurt. YOU are going after Mytime just for fun. This isn't fun, we are in pain. Shame on you!!

I apologize in advance if this isn't proper forum behavior, but I was shocked to see this. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: July 08, 2009, 03:33:05 PM »

I can't be sure if Dolce is a girl or a boy, a man or a woman, young or old.
Dolce often mentioned her little girl voice sounding like that of a 12 year old.
Did it?  I don't know whether Dolce is in this for sport or attention.
Just know that I'm not laughing and I think he/she is troubled whatever the motive.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: July 08, 2009, 03:36:22 PM »

I was not trying to say that Dolce and Kristin were the same. I was just wondering if the whole thing could have been staged, timing wise and all with Dolce acting as an insider, especially the timing of it. I was reading along in Musings when it was happening and I could see it building up and ready to pop just at the time KLASSwas convienetly ( and well deserved) out of pocket.

I can't help but wonder if there was an e-mail or two that passed innocently suggesting this. I am thinking outside the box. I don't know how many times the whole threads have been shut down like that before for such a length of time, being a newbie of sorts. But I think it was really unusual, and something that rival sites would relish. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1055 on: July 08, 2009, 03:36:46 PM »

Well Dan, looks like you really screwed up 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: July 08, 2009, 03:37:45 PM »

Apparently Steel Monkey thought my trash email addy was Dolce's. Here is his email below:

Hello Dolce!

I do not give a rats ass about all of the drama surrounding you on SM.  I still consider you a friend, and really hate to see the way that they are tearing you apart - especially MyTime threatening to go after your Father-in-Law.

My request to you is that if you know anything about MyTime, please let me know.  As you know, I was banned from SM so they no longer have my loyality.

While I doubt I could ever repair your image (or mine for that matter) on SM, I would love nothing more that to expose MtTime.

Think about it!

Your good friend Dan

Hmmmmm Dan, Karma is a bitch isn't it? You try to go after someone for spite and it ends up biting you in the butt. I think you need to look up the word Integrity too, apparently you missed that lesson in life. People are pissed here for good reason, Dolce did 9 months of deception, and we are hurt. YOU are going after Mytime just for fun. This isn't fun, we are in pain. Shame on you!!

I apologize in advance if this isn't proper forum behavior, but I was shocked to see this. 

FYI - I gave Boo permission to post this because of it's hateful and deceitful content.  I find it hilarious that Steel Monkey sent it to the wrong person, lol

Also STEEL please note - Mytime has proved herself time and time again.  There's nothing you can do or say about Mytime that will turn us against her.  Your email to Dolce (oops) shows you have no scruples and it's a good thing I banned you.  Now you can hang out in the forum that is FOT.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 03:40:17 PM by klaasend » Logged
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: July 08, 2009, 03:37:54 PM »

Hello Dolce!

Think about it!

Your good friend Dan

Misery loves company I guess.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1058 on: July 08, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Hey Steel,

There is nothing to expose but have fun trying!!   

BTW - maybe you re-read my post!!  I didn't say I was going to do anything!!  But I know others might!! 

I don't think you are helping your friend, Dolce!!! 

Mytime
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: July 08, 2009, 03:42:11 PM »

Hello Dolce!

Think about it!

Your good friend Dan

Steel..you are an azzhole!!  You and Dolce deserve each other!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.