March 28, 2024, 10:56:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 449421 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1100 on: July 08, 2009, 04:20:55 PM »

MT ~  Maybe Dan/Steel was coveting your title as "Hostess with the Mostess".   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

It's a tough job but someone has to do it!! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: July 08, 2009, 04:22:22 PM »

And are the shoes Manolo Blahnik's?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: July 08, 2009, 04:23:39 PM »

The other woman did it!!

POLICE CONFIRM EX-NFL STAR STEVE MCNAIR'S GIRLFRIEND KILLED HIM BEFORE SHOOTING
HERSELF

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more                                                           

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: July 08, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »

Here is a snipped version of Steel's last post.   I find it very funny given today's latest developments!!!

Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony #137  on: June 16, 2009, 08:56:30 PM 

Ah, my monkey friends.  It is with great sadness that I say that this is in all probability my last post here on SM. 

I have a few things to say about this forum, which used to have the most thoughtful posts regarding a beautiful child and the tragic circumstances surrounding her death. 

We have lost our way monkeys.  In fact, today more than ever, this forum sounds like a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments.  SM was and should be a place for intelligent dialogue and quality detective work.  I saw very little of that today.

Please pretend for a minute that you are an outsider, or a lurker, or the media, or even an Anthony supporter for a moment.  Below are selected clips from today’s postings.  I realize that sometimes we feel the need to post something funny.  But sadly, I see no respect for Caylee or this forum in the comments below.  I am not calling out any particular monkey, but if you should see yourself below, please try and remember what this forum truly was, and can be.  God bless Caylee, and God bless all of the Scared Monkeys.

Forgive me Klaas and all of the monkeys I so deeply respect.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: July 08, 2009, 04:25:27 PM »

The other woman did it!!

HERSELF

Leaves behind 4 young boys...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: July 08, 2009, 04:26:02 PM »

KLASS, I went on Musings as a lot of people know, and asked why STEEL was not banned, and I told you my reasons why. DOLCE has had two days to respond, and it is clear she is not coming here to explain herself. What she did far excedes what STEEL did that night, and has hurt many more monkeys, and insulted all our intelligence. As much as we wanted it to all be a big mistake, it is obviously now not.

I am asking the same question now, about why DOLCE IS NOT BANNED. SHE WILL NEVER SHOW HER FACE HERE, AND I DON'T WANT HER TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY. I KNOW I AM NOT AN ADMINISTRATOR, OR OWNER, AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO EVEN ASK, BUT I AM ASKING ANYWAY. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. I RESPECT THAT ONLY YOU HAVE THE BAN BUTTON. I AM ONLY ONE MEMBER HERE, OTHERS MAY HAVE ANOTHER TAKE ON IT. I AM NOT SHOUTING, I JUST WANTED YOU TO SEE THIS.   an angelic monkey

Fanny, I am not Klaas...but IMO there is no reason to ban dolce.... IMO it would help some to see a real apology and EXPLANATION. Personally I don't care one way or the other. She carried this farce on for 10 months...giving her a little more time to come clean can't hurt. This is easy for me as I do not have an emotional stake in whether she is banned or not.

It's just me, but that is the reason right now. I think some monkeys are hanging on, waiting for an explanation, and it ain't gonna happen. Meanwhile, we are all over here on Musings, and not on the missing children and adult threads where most of us belong, doing what we do best.  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1106 on: July 08, 2009, 04:26:33 PM »

I thought Steel's avatar said "kot" under it ... as in A1, the kot (cat).   

Wow, mt, what did you ever do to Steel?   Way to win friends & influence people, girlfriend.   Monkey Devil!

May Steel & Dolce are the same person.   

Maybe I should not have asked his shoe size???   Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: July 08, 2009, 04:27:47 PM »

Here is a snipped version of Steel's last post.   I find it very funny given today's latest developments!!!

Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony #137  on: June 16, 2009, 08:56:30 PM 

Ah, my monkey friends.  It is with great sadness that I say that this is in all probability my last post here on SM. 

I have a few things to say about this forum, which used to have the most thoughtful posts regarding a beautiful child and the tragic circumstances surrounding her death. 

We have lost our way monkeys.  In fact, today more than ever, this forum sounds like a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments.  SM was and should be a place for intelligent dialogue and quality detective work.  I saw very little of that today.

Please pretend for a minute that you are an outsider, or a lurker, or the media, or even an Anthony supporter for a moment.  Below are selected clips from today’s postings.  I realize that sometimes we feel the need to post something funny.  But sadly, I see no respect for Caylee or this forum in the comments below.  I am not calling out any particular monkey, but if you should see yourself below, please try and remember what this forum truly was, and can be.  God bless Caylee, and God bless all of the Scared Monkeys.

Forgive me Klaas and all of the monkeys I so deeply respect.

I wish you hadn't snipped it and had posted the whole thing. That was the watered down version. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: July 08, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »

The other woman did it!!

HERSELF

Yeah everything pointed towards this, they found gunpowder on her hands and her friends confirmed she suspected he was cheating on her with yet another mistress. 

Sorry, but this is a good example of "you play you pay".  In this case Mcnair paid with his life. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1109 on: July 08, 2009, 04:31:09 PM »

Looks like Steele needed a little attention too! 

My God, what is wrong with people??  Are their lives that empty, are they that messed up? 

My life is far from perfect.  But it is mine!!  I made it - the good and the bad!! And I wouldn't change it for the world.  Certainly, there are things about me I could change and will - when I am ready.

Steele is welcome to try "expose" me ~ I don't think it will be much fun though!   

BTW - Steele, reputuable people on SM KNOW me!!  Can you say the same?? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: July 08, 2009, 04:34:44 PM »

Thank You Klaas!   But what is FOT?? 

Thank You Boo for sharing!

Interesting post Fanny Mae!!  Hmmmm??

Funny, cause I was IMing with Dolce at the time!!!

Steel put it under his avatar and I wasn't sure so I looked it up:

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/FOT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOT

I'm thinking more like FULL OF TROLLS 

Sorry, yes it is KOT not FOT:

KoT Kingdom of Trolls (internet forum)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: July 08, 2009, 04:34:56 PM »

My God, what is wrong with people??  Are their lives that empty, are they that messed up? 

My life is far from perfect.  But it is mine!!  I made it - the good and the bad!! And I wouldn't change it for the world.  Certainly, there are things about me I could change and will - when I am ready.

Steele is welcome to try "expose" me ~ I don't think it will be much fun though!   

I wouldn't worry much MT -- jeesh, he can't even get an email address correct!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1112 on: July 08, 2009, 04:35:26 PM »

I know you can't see this but it says "Monkey Protection Program"   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: July 08, 2009, 04:37:02 PM »

I wouldn't worry much MT -- jeesh, he can't even get an email address correct!

Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: July 08, 2009, 04:38:03 PM »

Okay, my eyes are bleeding from looking at Dolls Reborn.  So I guess this is a good time to ask probably the dumbest question I've ever asked.  It's about avatars.

I went back and looked at some of Dolce's posts from before she said the babies were born and her avatar was the one of the twins in the crib.  Do avatars retro back when you change them.  In other words, after Dolce said the babies were born and posted pictures and changed her avatar, would that avatar of the babies she said were Sophie and Noah be her avatar on a post she made in April, before she said the babies were born. 

Does that make any sense?  So bring it on – you can tell me that's a dumb question.  I can take it.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: July 08, 2009, 04:38:05 PM »

For the life of me I can't understand why Dolce the troll would send the same email to  me as she did to Boo and to Klaas.  I never held any special place for her, and she never impressed me.  Just so you all know, I got one of the emails too.  Big deal.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1116 on: July 08, 2009, 04:38:45 PM »

I know you can't see this but it says "Monkey Protection Program"   

I am just getting caught up again and...........

OMG! I'm just getting caught back up................   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1117 on: July 08, 2009, 04:38:50 PM »

The other woman did it!!

HERSELF

Yeah everything pointed towards this, they found gunpowder on her hands and her friends confirmed she suspected he was cheating on her with yet another mistress. 

Sorry, but this is a good example of "you play you pay".  In this case Mcnair paid with his life. 
You are so right Klaas. Another one only thinking about themselves and all it got him is trip to the morgue. And 4 more children have lost their dad.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: July 08, 2009, 04:39:17 PM »

In regards to the email from Dolce:
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: July 08, 2009, 04:39:34 PM »

Okay, my eyes are bleeding from looking at Dolls Reborn.  So I guess this is a good time to ask probably the dumbest question I've ever asked.  It's about avatars.

I went back and looked at some of Dolce's posts from before she said the babies were born and her avatar was the one of the twins in the crib.  Do avatars retro back when you change them.  In other words, after Dolce said the babies were born and posted pictures and changed her avatar, would that avatar of the babies she said were Sophie and Noah be her avatar on a post she made in April, before she said the babies were born. 

Does that make any sense?  So bring it on – you can tell me that's a dumb question.  I can take it.   

When you change avi's it shows in all your posts (past and present).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.