April 27, 2024, 01:51:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452295 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1220 on: July 08, 2009, 07:00:05 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

Just trying to read back on all these developments with Dolce.  Is she thought to be an independent troll or was she acting in concert with one of the troll sites?  The reason I ask is because at one time, fairly recently, she contacted me off forum asking about a Yorkie puppy that she said someone she knew wanted. 

Thankfully, I didn't give her any personal information and referred her to a couple of other breeders who had puppies as I am not breeding the dogs any more.  They never heard from the people who were supposed to be wanting the puppy.  I was suspicious and this is why I gave her only information of others available online already.

Sometimes it really is good to trust just those gut instincts that tell us to be careful with people.  I think she thought I would give her all sorts of personal information but something told me not to do that and even if I had pups to pass on this one.  Now I wonder why she wanted personal information and if she was asking for others who have shown interest in the past.
Nice to see you Anna. Well now this is getting even stranger, and I'm glad you went with your gut feelings. Maybe she had other things in mind besides disrupting the forum?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: July 08, 2009, 07:01:26 PM »

The avatar that Steel Monkey was using was the same one that Rogier aka Sam Redman aka Scrux used.  Coincidentally, Steel Monkey claimed to live in Texas and I believe Rogier also lived in Texas.

Klaas,
Remember also DaninTx who went on to create his own website about Shango mostly?  I think he was the first to use the avatar with the monkey wearing the glasses, long ago.  I can't recall if he was banned in the original purge or not.

Yes, I remember DaninTx and he did use the monkey with the glasses avatar.  I don't think he was ever banned, I think he may have had trouble after one of our crashes and assumed he was banned.  I don't think he was.

Steel Monkey didn't seem particularly interested in the Natalee Holloway case, however, so there is probably no connection with the original DaninTx.  Guess he was just sort of "a" DaninTx.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: July 08, 2009, 07:05:44 PM »

Well, first I told her it was too far to drive to get a puppy but she said that was no problem at all.  Then she came back with the people wanting the puppy just happened to know somebody in northern Alabama so no problem.  That's when I became suspicious and gave her website of a couple of breeders with good reputation in the area and nothing about me.  Neither of them ever heard from anybody in Florida wanting a pup so I don't know if she was sincere or not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: July 08, 2009, 07:07:57 PM »

And this is all the more reason to get that information to the FIL...I pity that family if they don't know what she's capable of doing.

Puzzler - I agree and hope whoever was going to send that info to the FIL still does it. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1224 on: July 08, 2009, 07:08:37 PM »

Leaving this here for Monken.............. she wanted out of her 4th dress so I gave her a summer Hawaiian vacation!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/monkensummer.gif
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1225 on: July 08, 2009, 07:09:59 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

Just trying to read back on all these developments with Dolce.  Is she thought to be an independent troll or was she acting in concert with one of the troll sites?  The reason I ask is because at one time, fairly recently, she contacted me off forum asking about a Yorkie puppy that she said someone she knew wanted. 

Thankfully, I didn't give her any personal information and referred her to a couple of other breeders who had puppies as I am not breeding the dogs any more.  They never heard from the people who were supposed to be wanting the puppy.  I was suspicious and this is why I gave her only information of others available online already.

Sometimes it really is good to trust just those gut instincts that tell us to be careful with people.  I think she thought I would give her all sorts of personal information but something told me not to do that and even if I had pups to pass on this one.  Now I wonder why she wanted personal information and if she was asking for others who have shown interest in the past.
Hi Anna, thanks for posting this. I am going to go back in all my old emails and see what I said to her. I mostly asked about her designing a skating dress and stuff to wear to a party.

I did notice that she unfriended me today on facebook when I went to take her off of mine. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: July 08, 2009, 07:11:37 PM »

Well, first I told her it was too far to drive to get a puppy but she said that was no problem at all.  Then she came back with the people wanting the puppy just happened to know somebody in northern Alabama so no problem.  That's when I became suspicious and gave her website of a couple of breeders with good reputation in the area and nothing about me.  Neither of them ever heard from anybody in Florida wanting a pup so I don't know if she was sincere or not.

Anna...my guess is "not".  She could have had her driver take the Cadillac up your way to pick up the pup.  I do wonder why she wanted information though.

Good to see you again.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: July 08, 2009, 07:11:55 PM »

Anna - if her intentions were to gain your personal info, well then that just shows how moronic she really is.  I've seen/read what you have gone through on forums with regards to stalking, etc.  You have been down that road before and are obviously way more cautious than most of us here.

Good looking out for yourself - she is definetly not all there   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1228 on: July 08, 2009, 07:12:25 PM »

The avatar that Steel Monkey was using was the same one that Rogier aka Sam Redman aka Scrux used.  Coincidentally, Steel Monkey claimed to live in Texas and I believe Rogier also lived in Texas.
IIRC Steele said he lived in the Valley, maybe in McAllen. Not sure who those other people are, because I haven't even been here a year yet. Just wanted to throw that out. Probably isn't worth a hill of beans. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: July 08, 2009, 07:13:52 PM »

Not a dumb question, yes they retro back.  Does my butt look big in my avatar?

Thanks Jackie and CC.  It was the past posts I didn't know about.

CC, no, your butt looks fine but you really could use a haircut.

Jessie...your avi is adorable!!

I love yours too, Sunny!!  CBB is so creative and talented!!   

she sure is!  She and Brandi keep us all well dressed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: July 08, 2009, 07:14:34 PM »

This was a very elaborate hoax.  Can't help but wonder what the motive was.  It may have been something so simple as thinking this would make us like her more or as complex as trying to show us we are not such good detectives after all.  I really don't know what to make of it all.

Reminds me of the Fred on BFN who died but didn't really. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: July 08, 2009, 07:14:47 PM »

Looks like Steele needed a little attention too! 

My God, what is wrong with people??  Are their lives that empty, are they that messed up? 

My life is far from perfect.  But it is mine!!  I made it - the good and the bad!! And I wouldn't change it for the world.  Certainly, there are things about me I could change and will - when I am ready.

Steele is welcome to try "expose" me ~ I don't think it will be much fun though!   

BTW - Steele, reputuable people on SM KNOW me!!  Can you say the same?? 

IMO...Steele acting this way and sending that nasty email erroneously to Boo (HA HA HA)
only show the depth to which he's sorry that he messed up and got banned.  Obviously, he's not a happy camper at being banned.  He tried to get info to out Mytime and in doing so he outed himself.  How befitting!! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: July 08, 2009, 07:15:15 PM »

BLONDE, thank you so much for your thoughts about my Mom and Dad, I really appreciate it.  I have now picked myself up, dusted myself off, (humbled myself to KLaas) and now I'm ready ready ready to rock and roll!!!  Bring on the Casey trial!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: July 08, 2009, 07:16:14 PM »

For the life of me I can't understand why Dolce the troll would send the same email to  me as she did to Boo and to Klaas.  I never held any special place for her, and she never impressed me.  Just so you all know, I got one of the emails too.  Big deal.   

Yeah...well...I'm wondering "WHO" is sending the emails?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: July 08, 2009, 07:16:48 PM »

Well since my Grandson had his adenoids and tonsils out today.
Oh by the way he had to see them in a jar,what a boy.
 I have been watching him watch movies and reading all this to keep myself busy.
OMG this is was too much, this girl needs to stop, what a nut.
I think I'm going to put on my Manolo Blahnik sandles, with my Gucci shorts.
and  my ARMANI tank top and do some yard work.
Then have a hot fudge sundie.

Blonde, I hope your grandson is doing well and getting lots of ice cream!!  Youa re gonna be the best dressed yard girl in town!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1235 on: July 08, 2009, 07:17:01 PM »

Can someone post Steel's unrated version of his last post? I'm going to send it to him!
“Ants are free today to damage the memorial!...bozo that is keeping the anthony's from seeing their spiteful bi+ch of a daughter...what a pair of jerks...she'll hang herself, the bitch!...Conman is an idiot...they make me so sick!!!...put down the crack pipe...these people are dumber than I thought...They need to be sedated, put in a straight jacket, hauled off to the mental hospital...I can hear the SQUISH now!!!...Family of EVIL psychos...their god is the almighty dollar!!...Art Carney is calling he wants his vest back...those deranged psychos as "family".... I hope they all rot in Hell... swelling up like an outraged toad--Self-serving, self-involved, narcissistic wench that she is...The Milpigs will show up or at least do a drive by to show their disdain...and their lunch contain e.coli!...You stupid witch...I hope Cindy and George have a bad day everyday till the day they die....You selfish witch...I wonder how Skanky liked Spindy's little cameo today???... They truely are deranged freaks...I would love to see that witch get a good slap...It's like a disease, the Anthonys Effect, destroying everything it touches...The Anthony's need to go home and STFU...even a jackass like Baez ...A couple of lying b*tches...clean up your physical appearance, it does matter to a jury when they have to look at a slob...Kiss your sorry skank @$$ buh-bye...Good gravy mama mushroom head needs a serious bra consultation...Cindy will them pass around her overstretch bra for donations ...don't say nude and Cindy in the same sentence...she looks like a paranoid bag lady...She just wishes those puppies would float like that...The way we keep talking about Spindy's girls, she is probably going to get some implants with some of the Cayleemarie Foundation funds...If she didn't wear so many necklaces maybe her boobies wouldn't droop so...bewbs!!!!...What with her torpedo ta ta's?...you sound like a real dumb-azz....I was hoping one of the main chains around her neck would choke her!...with her natural "witch green" skin tones.....I wonder if the drunken cowboy will show up?...Cindy herself is a sociopath too...All we need is to pan down and see her drooping tata's!!! ...Go get her you great big Wilderbeast...She's a POS!!!...hope they choke on their food...I hope they get gas so bad from their fancy meal...And I hope they get mugged...Maybe someone will pull one of Cindy's necklaces off her wretched neck...after they choke her with it...And she sits in jail and feeds her pimply face...I hope her face get pimplyer...Go ahead protect your hoe of a daughter... shut your piehole already you lousy no good lowlife mushroom head!...Ant's you all su$k!!!...I wish that lightning strikes Spindy right in all her clanky jewelry and rings...Saggy breest Mr T Cindy and Hoss Cartwright George .......”

That pretty much says it all.

Sure does!!  All true and pretty damn good quotes!! Monkey Devil!

I think they are too!!! Some of them were even mine.   Monkey Devil!

The witch green skin tone is mine!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: July 08, 2009, 07:19:39 PM »

And this is all the more reason to get that information to the FIL...I pity that family if they don't know what she's capable of doing.

Puzzler - I agree and hope whoever was going to send that info to the FIL still does it. 

I wonder what's the mood in Naples tonight?? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: July 08, 2009, 07:19:57 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

WOOHOO Anna's back!  Hope you are all moved and settling in!!  As usual you are one smart lady!

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1238 on: July 08, 2009, 07:20:41 PM »

BLONDE, thank you so much for your thoughts about my Mom and Dad, I really appreciate it.  I have now picked myself up, dusted myself off, (humbled myself to KLaas) and now I'm ready ready ready to rock and roll!!!  Bring on the Casey trial!!!!

Glad to see you standing, Always!   

I'm ready for the trial myself! Actually, the day Steel decided to chastize us all on "moral grounds" was a day the Ants had hit the morning talk shows and we were all steaming. If the trial's a long way off, there are going to be more days like that. The lack of developments usually leads to ranting.  Just sayin..............
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1239 on: July 08, 2009, 07:21:30 PM »

I wonder what's the mood in Naples tonight?? 

Chewing that "mani"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.