April 27, 2024, 06:41:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452327 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1240 on: July 08, 2009, 07:21:32 PM »

And this is all the more reason to get that information to the FIL...I pity that family if they don't know what she's capable of doing.

Puzzler - I agree and hope whoever was going to send that info to the FIL still does it. 

I wonder what's the mood in Naples tonight?? 
And I'll bet she is worried sick that someone is going to email her husband with info about what she has all been doing, because it is not hard at all to figure out his business. Unless he already knows what she has been up to.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: July 08, 2009, 07:22:14 PM »

Leaving this here for Monken.............. she wanted out of her 4th dress so I gave her a summer Hawaiian vacation!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/monkensummer.gif

WooHoo    Thanks CBB, I love him!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: July 08, 2009, 07:22:22 PM »

Well, first I told her it was too far to drive to get a puppy but she said that was no problem at all.  Then she came back with the people wanting the puppy just happened to know somebody in northern Alabama so no problem.  That's when I became suspicious and gave her website of a couple of breeders with good reputation in the area and nothing about me.  Neither of them ever heard from anybody in Florida wanting a pup so I don't know if she was sincere or not.

Anna...my guess is "not".  She could have had her driver take the Cadillac up your way to pick up the pup.  I do wonder why she wanted information though.

Good to see you again.

Good to see you, too, Mere.  Yeah, I am always amazed when people want personal information and can't imagine why they would be even remotely interested.  BTW, you are probably the ONLY monkey with a clue as to any information about where I lived and that came about far too long ago for anybody to find.  We were discussing a trip you made to New Orleans long ago and far away and I did confirm an interstate exit to you.

But I have been busy moving and on a little trip and look what goes down while I am away!  Have to say it doesn't really surprise me too much, though.  People with a driver don't usually while away their days on missing person forums.  Not day and night/24-7, and they don't talk about wealth on the net because somebody will ask for a chunk of change if you do that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: July 08, 2009, 07:22:43 PM »

Leaving this here for Monken.............. she wanted out of her 4th dress so I gave her a summer Hawaiian vacation!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/monkensummer.gif

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: July 08, 2009, 07:23:07 PM »

This was a very elaborate hoax.  Can't help but wonder what the motive was.  It may have been something so simple as thinking this would make us like her more or as complex as trying to show us we are not such good detectives after all.  I really don't know what to make of it all.

Reminds me of the Fred on BFN who died but didn't really. 

YES!  I've mentioned that a couple times the last two days. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: July 08, 2009, 07:24:29 PM »

And this is all the more reason to get that information to the FIL...I pity that family if they don't know what she's capable of doing.

Puzzler - I agree and hope whoever was going to send that info to the FIL still does it. 

And I'll bet she is worried sick that someone is going to email her husband with info about what she has all been doing, because it is not hard at all to figure out his business. Unless he already knows what she has been up to.

Did Always1 ever talk to her *hubs*??? Why do I think she did??  I could be way off...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: July 08, 2009, 07:24:41 PM »

Looks like Steele needed a little attention too! 

My God, what is wrong with people??  Are their lives that empty, are they that messed up? 

My life is far from perfect.  But it is mine!!  I made it - the good and the bad!! And I wouldn't change it for the world.  Certainly, there are things about me I could change and will - when I am ready.

Steele is welcome to try "expose" me ~ I don't think it will be much fun though!   

BTW - Steele, reputuable people on SM KNOW me!!  Can you say the same?? 

IMO...Steele acting this way and sending that nasty email erroneously to Boo (HA HA HA)
only show the depth to which he's sorry that he messed up and got banned.  Obviously, he's not a happy camper at being banned.  He tried to get info to out Mytime and in doing so he outed himself.  How befitting!! 

Karma can be a real bitch!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1247 on: July 08, 2009, 07:24:46 PM »

Well since my Grandson had his adenoids and tonsils out today.
Oh by the way he had to see them in a jar,what a boy.
 I have been watching him watch movies and reading all this to keep myself busy.
OMG this is was too much, this girl needs to stop, what a nut.
I think I'm going to put on my Manolo Blahnik sandles, with my Gucci shorts.
and  my ARMANI tank top and do some yard work.
Then have a hot fudge sundie.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: July 08, 2009, 07:24:50 PM »

Just thinking, after reading one of Fanny Mae's posts.  Maybe we should all decide to stop giving Dolce the troll any attention after say, noon on Friday.  That would give us all time to vent or whatever.  We are giving her what she seemed to want most and that is attention.  Our focus isn't on the missing as much right now.  What do you think?  Put her azz on ignore.  I hope discussion of her doesn't stink up the mp threads. I think if someone slips and talks about her, I should move it to "her" thread.  MB

I love this idea Muffy!  You are a smart bee.   
[/quote

I love each and every little bit of exposure we obtain on her and her postings; i.e., the pictures today that showed she had lenthened them to look thinner and the slicing off part of the arm to make it look thinner...man-o-man...I wish we could find where she got the pics she used as her avatars and the twins.  I think she needs to be exposed for every little thing...just like she duped us about every little thing.  (I think I'm angry now!)   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: July 08, 2009, 07:27:24 PM »

Chewing that "mani"?

more like chewing the pedi!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: July 08, 2009, 07:28:17 PM »

Puzzler - you crack me up!  I have to agree with you - I think us exposing all her lies is eating her up inside...that was not how it was supposed to go...she has to feel so defeated everytime some monkey discovers another one of her "mistruths"!!! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: July 08, 2009, 07:30:07 PM »

Hi, Sunny!

I have my first laptop ever and am slower than ever typing on it.  Also have not transferred any Natalee files or any of my photos or avatars.  But I do have a wireless connection for the first time ever.  Lots of new things in my old life.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: July 08, 2009, 07:30:41 PM »

Chewing that "mani"?

I looked up the addy on LiveSearch and it is way out in the glades. I guess you could have a real knock-down drag-out and the neighbors would probably not know. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: July 08, 2009, 07:33:59 PM »

This was a very elaborate hoax.  Can't help but wonder what the motive was.  It may have been something so simple as thinking this would make us like her more or as complex as trying to show us we are not such good detectives after all.  I really don't know what to make of it all.

Reminds me of the Fred on BFN who died but didn't really. 

YES!  I've mentioned that a couple times the last two days. 

Much as I would like to do so, I won't get to read all the way back to what led to the discovery and outing.  I wonder if anyone just Googled "pregnant with twins" and things like that to see if the source for the photos turns up.  Sometimes it is easy to find a source but not always.  And she seemed to put a lot of thought into fooling us.  I just can't imagine why.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: July 08, 2009, 07:34:29 PM »

Just thinking, after reading one of Fanny Mae's posts.  Maybe we should all decide to stop giving Dolce the troll any attention after say, noon on Friday.  That would give us all time to vent or whatever.  We are giving her what she seemed to want most and that is attention.  Our focus isn't on the missing as much right now.  What do you think?  Put her azz on ignore.  I hope discussion of her doesn't stink up the mp threads. I think if someone slips and talks about her, I should move it to "her" thread.  MB

I love this idea Muffy!  You are a smart bee.   
[/quote

I love each and every little bit of exposure we obtain on her and her postings; i.e., the pictures today that showed she had lenthened them to look thinner and the slicing off part of the arm to make it look thinner...man-o-man...I wish we could find where she got the pics she used as her avatars and the twins.  I think she needs to be exposed for every little thing...just like she duped us about every little thing.  (I think I'm angry now!)   

I already slipped up once today. We were talking about the widerbeast on the Caylee thread and her pic was posted from  yesterday. Her motions were misspelled and had bad grammar and I wondered out loud if she could be Dolce.....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: July 08, 2009, 07:36:21 PM »

Leroy, Yes, fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me and all that.  I am more careful these days but still have things taken totally out of context, etc.  Seems if people want to bash you, nothing is going to stop them and certainly not reality.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: July 08, 2009, 07:36:22 PM »

I think this is the best post - I have been waiting for a month for Sweet Morgan to call her out. (I don't know if Sweet Morgan knew for sure or not - but I love how she threw "How long were the babies" in her post to Dolce.

She asked like 3 times!!  I think she may been a little    !!

To be honest, I didn't even catch the lengths as being to small.  Then I just thought it was a mistake!!  Then I knew it was BS!!  Then I got mad!!  Then I .........  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
With everything else she obviously spent energy on...why would she put out 12 & 13 inches as the length of the babies??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1257 on: July 08, 2009, 07:36:35 PM »

Did Always1 ever talk to her *hubs*??? Why do I think she did??  I could be way off...

Hmmmmm
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1258 on: July 08, 2009, 07:38:36 PM »

Now that is a good question, did anyone ever speak to hubs? 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: July 08, 2009, 07:38:47 PM »

Steele is not too bright!!  His email to me showed his real name and IP address.  Wouldn't be too hard to find him either!   

But I wouldn't waste my time!!  But he better be careful with his little emails as it can come back in bite him in the azz.  Just sayin' 

Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!   Atta' girl!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.