March 28, 2024, 05:06:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 449412 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: July 08, 2009, 07:39:30 PM »

With everything else she obviously spent energy on...why would she put out 12 & 13 inches as the length of the babies??

Because that was the length of the baby dolls!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1261 on: July 08, 2009, 07:39:31 PM »

I think this is the best post - I have been waiting for a month for Sweet Morgan to call her out. (I don't know if Sweet Morgan knew for sure or not - but I love how she threw "How long were the babies" in her post to Dolce.

She asked like 3 times!!  I think she may been a little    !!

To be honest, I didn't even catch the lengths as being to small.  Then I just thought it was a mistake!!  Then I knew it was BS!!  Then I got mad!!  Then I .........  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
With everything else she obviously spent energy on...why would she put out 12 & 13 inches as the length of the babies??

She was so "tiny" - she thought everything should be that way. Monkey Devil!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: July 08, 2009, 07:40:17 PM »

Leaving this here for Monken.............. she wanted out of her 4th dress so I gave her a summer Hawaiian vacation!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/monkensummer.gif

CBB, help needed with my avitar.  Something needs to be under that Blue Moon and I just don't know what it could be.  I am sure you will think of something.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: July 08, 2009, 07:42:25 PM »

Hey MyTime, check out the website for the pool cleaning service.  It has been taken down.  Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: July 08, 2009, 07:44:56 PM »

Hi, Sunny!

I have my first laptop ever and am slower than ever typing on it.  Also have not transferred any Natalee files or any of my photos or avatars.  But I do have a wireless connection for the first time ever.  Lots of new things in my old life.

You'll be up to speed in no time!!!  We are looking at wireless too!!  Guess we are never too old for change, huh!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: July 08, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: July 08, 2009, 07:45:06 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

Just trying to read back on all these developments with Dolce.  Is she thought to be an independent troll or was she acting in concert with one of the troll sites?  The reason I ask is because at one time, fairly recently, she contacted me off forum asking about a Yorkie puppy that she said someone she knew wanted. 

Thankfully, I didn't give her any personal information and referred her to a couple of other breeders who had puppies as I am not breeding the dogs any more.  They never heard from the people who were supposed to be wanting the puppy.  I was suspicious and this is why I gave her only information of others available online already.

Sometimes it really is good to trust just those gut instincts that tell us to be careful with people.  I think she thought I would give her all sorts of personal information but something told me not to do that and even if I had pups to pass on this one.  Now I wonder why she wanted personal information and if she was asking for others who have shown interest in the past.

Anna, good questions...especially now that we know Steele Monkey was trying to get in touch with dolce to get info on MyTime.  I sure hope it can be exposed if dolce was working in concert with others to gain more info on monkeys!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: July 08, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »

Hey MyTime, check out the website for the pool cleaning service.  It has been taken down.  Monkey Devil!

Now I wonder why in the world it's been taken down?  It's probably gotten more hits in the  last few hours then it has in months  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Do you think "hubs" knows it's down?  If so, I wonder what cockamamie story she made up to do so?  It couldn't be the truth, could it?  Maybe she told him they're been stalked    I never went to look at it.  And now it's gone.  Oh me, oh my.  I missed the chance of a lifetime... Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: July 08, 2009, 07:47:43 PM »

Leaving this here for Monken.............. she wanted out of her 4th dress so I gave her a summer Hawaiian vacation!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/monkensummer.gif

CBB...another great job...it's really cute

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1269 on: July 08, 2009, 07:47:59 PM »

I just looked, someone must be in trouble 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: July 08, 2009, 07:55:19 PM »

Hi Anna,
Hope you have settled in nicely and have more time to enjoy your interests.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: July 08, 2009, 07:56:34 PM »

Now I wish I had been paying closer attention!  I didn't even read most of her posts and now look at what all I missed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: July 08, 2009, 07:58:21 PM »

Hi Anna,
Hope you have settled in nicely and have more time to enjoy your interests.

Hi, Can.  Good to see you.  The unpacking of the boxes seems to never end.  Just more take their place.  But I am taking the opportunity to eliminate lots and lots of things.  I am the clutter terminator these days.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: July 08, 2009, 07:58:57 PM »

And this is all the more reason to get that information to the FIL...I pity that family if they don't know what she's capable of doing.

Puzzler - I agree and hope whoever was going to send that info to the FIL still does it. 

I wonder what's the mood in Naples tonight?? 
And I'll bet she is worried sick that someone is going to email her husband with info about what she has all been doing, because it is not hard at all to figure out his business. Unless he already knows what she has been up to.

Did Always1 ever talk to her *hubs*??? Why do I think she did??  I could be way off...

Hmmmmm

It seems like Always1 either talke with hubs, got an email from hubs (w/pics) and/or both.

Hmmmm

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: July 08, 2009, 07:59:26 PM »

Now I wish I had been paying closer attention!  I didn't even read most of her posts and now look at what all I missed.

With over 10,000 posts how could you have missed her.  In less than one year she did nothing but post none-stop just so she could reach that magic 10,000 mark.  She was a blow-hard and she underestimated the Great Monkeys.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: July 08, 2009, 07:59:49 PM »

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1276 on: July 08, 2009, 08:00:10 PM »

Can someone post Steel's unrated version of his last post? I'm going to send it to him!
“Ants are free today to damage the memorial!...bozo that is keeping the anthony's from seeing their spiteful bi+ch of a daughter...what a pair of jerks...she'll hang herself, the bitch!...Conman is an idiot...they make me so sick!!!...put down the crack pipe...these people are dumber than I thought...They need to be sedated, put in a straight jacket, hauled off to the mental hospital...I can hear the SQUISH now!!!...Family of EVIL psychos...their god is the almighty dollar!!...Art Carney is calling he wants his vest back...those deranged psychos as "family".... I hope they all rot in Hell... swelling up like an outraged toad--Self-serving, self-involved, narcissistic wench that she is...The Milpigs will show up or at least do a drive by to show their disdain...and their lunch contain e.coli!...You stupid witch...I hope Cindy and George have a bad day everyday till the day they die....You selfish witch...I wonder how Skanky liked Spindy's little cameo today???... They truely are deranged freaks...I would love to see that witch get a good slap...It's like a disease, the Anthonys Effect, destroying everything it touches...The Anthony's need to go home and STFU...even a jackass like Baez ...A couple of lying b*tches...clean up your physical appearance, it does matter to a jury when they have to look at a slob...Kiss your sorry skank @$$ buh-bye...Good gravy mama mushroom head needs a serious bra consultation...Cindy will them pass around her overstretch bra for donations ...don't say nude and Cindy in the same sentence...she looks like a paranoid bag lady...She just wishes those puppies would float like that...The way we keep talking about Spindy's girls, she is probably going to get some implants with some of the Cayleemarie Foundation funds...If she didn't wear so many necklaces maybe her boobies wouldn't droop so...bewbs!!!!...What with her torpedo ta ta's?...you sound like a real dumb-azz....I was hoping one of the main chains around her neck would choke her!...with her natural "witch green" skin tones.....I wonder if the drunken cowboy will show up?...Cindy herself is a sociopath too...All we need is to pan down and see her drooping tata's!!! ...Go get her you great big Wilderbeast...She's a POS!!!...hope they choke on their food...I hope they get gas so bad from their fancy meal...And I hope they get mugged...Maybe someone will pull one of Cindy's necklaces off her wretched neck...after they choke her with it...And she sits in jail and feeds her pimply face...I hope her face get pimplyer...Go ahead protect your hoe of a daughter... shut your piehole already you lousy no good lowlife mushroom head!...Ant's you all su$k!!!...I wish that lightning strikes Spindy right in all her clanky jewelry and rings...Saggy breest Mr T Cindy and Hoss Cartwright George .......”

That pretty much says it all.

Sure does!!  All true and pretty damn good quotes!! Monkey Devil!

I think they are too!!! Some of them were even mine.   Monkey Devil!

The witch green skin tone is mine!   

The e.coli in the sandwich was my comment! Wooo wooo I made the list, I'm SPECIAL!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: July 08, 2009, 08:01:19 PM »

Ohhh! It HAS been taken down.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: July 08, 2009, 08:01:47 PM »

WOW, now somehow that surprises me!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: July 08, 2009, 08:05:11 PM »

WOW, now somehow that surprises me!

It still shows up on google search (using the actual name) but her name has been removed from it and just her hubby (i guess) shows up.  Even finding it cached does not show up her name just her hubby's name.   BUSTED      BUSTED    BUSTED

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.