March 28, 2024, 12:28:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 449429 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: July 08, 2009, 08:06:01 PM »

Hey MyTime, check out the website for the pool cleaning service.  It has been taken down.  Monkey Devil!

WOW, now somehow that surprises me!

Sorry to sound tacky here, but with the pulling of myspace and photobucket stuff, the business website pulled, it kind of reminds me of a cat covering up "stuff"  in a litterbox... cat   tongue

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: July 08, 2009, 08:06:27 PM »

Now I wish I had been paying closer attention!  I didn't even read most of her posts and now look at what all I missed.

With over 10,000 posts how could you have missed her.  In less than one year she did nothing but post none-stop just so she could reach that magic 10,000 mark.  She was a blow-hard and she underestimated the Great Monkeys.

Hey, BlueMoon,

Good to see you as well.  Oh, I read lots of her posts but just not all of them, probably not even most of them.  Guess all that bragging was a turn off or something because she seldom said anything that interested me.  I was just accepting of the twins and all that and didn't even think to question about them because who in the world would lie about something like that.

Yes, I continue to be amazed at what people will do but this was a lot of work on her part and apparently for nothing?  Talk about being a pathological liar!  There must be some thrill to lying for people who do this.  It's really a waste of time and effort and pretty childish.  I am having a hard time understanding what the payoff or reward is to do this.  Seems far too much work for any possible reward to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: July 08, 2009, 08:11:54 PM »

Now I wish I had been paying closer attention!  I didn't even read most of her posts and now look at what all I missed.

With over 10,000 posts how could you have missed her.  In less than one year she did nothing but post none-stop just so she could reach that magic 10,000 mark.  She was a blow-hard and she underestimated the Great Monkeys.

Hey, BlueMoon,

Good to see you as well.  Oh, I read lots of her posts but just not all of them, probably not even most of them.  Guess all that bragging was a turn off or something because she seldom said anything that interested me.  I was just accepting of the twins and all that and didn't even think to question about them because who in the world would lie about something like that.

Yes, I continue to be amazed at what people will do but this was a lot of work on her part and apparently for nothing?  Talk about being a pathological liar!  There must be some thrill to lying for people who do this.  It's really a waste of time and effort and pretty childish.  I am having a hard time understanding what the payoff or reward is to do this.  Seems far too much work for any possible reward to me.

Isn't it ironic that she came to SM's to post on the Caylee thread and all the things she said about KC and Cindy and she turns out to be just like KC?  In fact she could be KC's twin.  Amazing.

Hope you are getting settled in and happy with you surroundings.  Good to see you back (and with a new laptop, I love mine).  Modern technology is amazing.  And I work in the computer field but it still amazes me every day.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1283 on: July 08, 2009, 08:12:13 PM »

For the life of me I can't understand why Dolce the troll would send the same email to  me as she did to Boo and to Klaas.  I never held any special place for her, and she never impressed me.  Just so you all know, I got one of the emails too.  Big deal.   

I as well received one and came here to try to figure out what was going on. I have not been on much so was unaware of this situation.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: July 08, 2009, 08:12:22 PM »

Hi Anna,
Hope you have settled in nicely and have more time to enjoy your interests.

Hi, Can.  Good to see you.  The unpacking of the boxes seems to never end.  Just more take their place.  But I am taking the opportunity to eliminate lots and lots of things.  I am the clutter terminator these days.

I'll bet that is cathartic.  I so want to join that club...where to start!?
Maybe with the loads of stuff my kids have left behind, years ago!

I remember too, when Fred was sooooo sick.  Someone asked if someone would light candles on his behalf for Natalee, as was his regular habit.
I took on the task, when suddenly it was brought out that whomever is lighting candles in his name cease and desist and could not understand why. I felt terrible! As usual, I was the last to know...non existent Fred, died.

With many of Dolce's posts, I thought she must be joking.  I thought the designer vuiton (sp) diaper bag was just a joke.  Wrong again!  Tiffany ring reminded me of Breakfast @ Tiffanys and Audrey Hepburn.  So I really didn't pay too much attention.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: July 08, 2009, 08:13:10 PM »

Hey MyTime, check out the website for the pool cleaning service.  It has been taken down.  Monkey Devil!

Sorry to sound tacky here, but with the pulling of myspace and photobucket stuff, the business website pulled, it kind of reminds me of a cat covering up "stuff"  in a litterbox... cat   tongue

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1286 on: July 08, 2009, 08:13:25 PM »

OK I sent a reply to Steel a little while ago and no shocker, he has NOT replied. Oh well. Here is what I sent him above his COMPLETE last post at SM. I hope he is embarrassed three ways to Sunday about this!

Dan, below is your last post. You talk about SM being a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments. Yet you request "dirt" on Mytime? For what purpose? To spread contempt? To take joy in someone's shortcomings? You are a two faced little sh*t, I see nothing admirable in you. You are a white washed Pharisee that pretends to be all honest and pius on the outside yet filled with cobwebs and deceit on the inside. Take a good look in the mirror and ask, is this the person I want my friends and family to look up to? Is this the person I want people to remember after I'm gone? Would you be proud of your child if he did what you are doing? You aren't feeling sorry for anyone, you are taking joy in the fact that people were hurt. Shame on you. Look up the word Integrity and post it on your mirror! Dan, get a life!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: July 08, 2009, 08:14:41 PM »

Now I wonder why in the world it's been taken down?  It's probably gotten more hits in the  last few hours then it has in months  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Do you think "hubs" knows it's down?  If so, I wonder what cockamamie story she made up to do so?  It couldn't be the truth, could it?  Maybe she told him they're been stalked    I never went to look at it.  And now it's gone.  Oh me, oh my.  I missed the chance of a lifetime... Monkey Devil!

IT was very amateurishly done.....Dolce......no need we got all the information anyway!!   UMMMMMMMMM wonder if we need to call Hubs??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: July 08, 2009, 08:15:46 PM »

OK I sent a reply to Steel a little while ago and no shocker, he has NOT replied. Oh well. Here is what I sent him above his COMPLETE last post at SM. I hope he is embarrassed three ways to Sunday about this!

Dan, below is your last post. You talk about SM being a mean spirited dumping ground for viral comments. Yet you request "dirt" on Mytime? For what purpose? To spread contempt? To take joy in someone's shortcomings? You are a two faced little sh*t, I see nothing admirable in you. You are a white washed Pharisee that pretends to be all honest and pius on the outside yet filled with cobwebs and deceit on the inside. Take a good look in the mirror and ask, is this the person I want my friends and family to look up to? Is this the person I want people to remember after I'm gone? Would you be proud of your child if he did what you are doing? You aren't feeling sorry for anyone, you are taking joy in the fact that people were hurt. Shame on you. Look up the word Integrity and post it on your mirror! Dan, get a life!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: July 08, 2009, 08:18:00 PM »

BRAVO!!    
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: July 08, 2009, 08:18:19 PM »

Now I wonder why in the world it's been taken down?  It's probably gotten more hits in the  last few hours then it has in months  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Do you think "hubs" knows it's down?  If so, I wonder what cockamamie story she made up to do so?  It couldn't be the truth, could it?  Maybe she told him they're been stalked    I never went to look at it.  And now it's gone.  Oh me, oh my.  I missed the chance of a lifetime... Monkey Devil!

IT was very amateurishly done.....Dolce......no need we got all the information anyway!!   UMMMMMMMMM wonder if we need to call Hubs??

AND we can still look it up here:  http://sunbiz.org/  AND Dolce can't do anything about it.  HaHaHa...................... Monkey Devil!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: July 08, 2009, 08:18:56 PM »

For the life of me I can't understand why Dolce the troll would send the same email to  me as she did to Boo and to Klaas.  I never held any special place for her, and she never impressed me.  Just so you all know, I got one of the emails too.  Big deal.   

I as well received one and came here to try to figure out what was going on. I have not been on much so was unaware of this situation.

I guess you  were among the "chosen", Searching.   
I've missed seeing you.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: July 08, 2009, 08:19:15 PM »

Hi Searching  an angelic monkey

You must have been special. Do you think it was anybody we know?? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: July 08, 2009, 08:21:07 PM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: July 08, 2009, 08:21:43 PM »

Well Monkeys, it is time for me to log off.  What a day. 
Hope everyone has a great evening & sweet dreams.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: July 08, 2009, 08:22:11 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: July 08, 2009, 08:22:30 PM »

I wonder why he never answered??? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: July 08, 2009, 08:23:20 PM »

Good night Cece.  an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: July 08, 2009, 08:23:38 PM »

AND we can still look it up here:  http://sunbiz.org/  AND Dolce can't do anything about it.  HaHaHa...................... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: July 08, 2009, 08:24:34 PM »

night cece!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.