April 25, 2024, 06:36:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 452192 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1620 on: July 09, 2009, 03:28:01 PM »

And another thing!!!   

How desperate for friends is Steele?  He still wants to be friends with Dolce?  No one (including her) knows who Dolce is!!

How could anyone want to be friends with someone who posted their fake twins, the day a friend lost her real grandson - who fought so hard! 

Pathetic and sick!!!! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: July 09, 2009, 03:28:51 PM »

Ok, I knew this was brewing, but held out we would be wrong. First let me say to anyone that was "tight" with Dolce- I hold nobody in the "guilt by association" wagon. I do want to just take a minute and mention we need to very, very selective of "e friendships" we forge here or anywhere else. That's just reality.

Same thing goes when I see people here or on blinkoncrime.com who are telling me they emailed suspects, witnesses, family members, etc. Drives me nuts. Don't do it.

Lastly, to Dolce- That was a Super Size Cheesey thing to do. You know you actually had your "e twins" birth announcement the day the grandbaby of a poster actually died? That is beyond sick. How dare you call your claptrap stories "embellishments"? Maybe you were so sure Casey was a sociopath because you are one yourself. In my book your no different and Im calling your neighbors and telling them to check for rabbitts on their stoves and such. I am also cancelling my membership at Tiburon.

An embellishment is that Im a size 4. Not, I am the former Queen of Scots therefore I have a shamrock tat on my azz.

I do so hope you get some help, but I know as sure as I am typing this you will not, and your glued to this thread.
Jerkwad.

B

Jerkwad!      that is now in my very colorful vocabulary!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: July 09, 2009, 03:34:09 PM »

And another thing!!!   

How desperate for friends is Steele?  He still wants to be friends with Dolce?  No one (including her) knows who Dolce is!!

How could anyone want to be friends with someone who posted their fake twins, the day a friend lost her real grandson - who fought so hard! 

Pathetic and sick!!!! 

and pretty damn stupid to send the email to the wrong person!!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1623 on: July 09, 2009, 03:36:09 PM »

And another thing!!!   

Pathetic and sick!!!! 
You got that right, what kind of person is he  I'm afraid to even know.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: July 09, 2009, 03:36:51 PM »

Ok, I knew this was brewing, but held out we would be wrong. First let me say to anyone that was "tight" with Dolce- I hold nobody in the "guilt by association" wagon. I do want to just take a minute and mention we need to very, very selective of "e friendships" we forge here or anywhere else. That's just reality.

Same thing goes when I see people here or on blinkoncrime.com who are telling me they emailed suspects, witnesses, family members, etc. Drives me nuts. Don't do it.

Lastly, to Dolce- That was a Super Size Cheesey thing to do. You know you actually had your "e twins" birth announcement the day the grandbaby of a poster actually died? That is beyond sick. How dare you call your claptrap stories "embellishments"? Maybe you were so sure Casey was a sociopath because you are one yourself. In my book your no different and Im calling your neighbors and telling them to check for rabbitts on their stoves and such. I am also cancelling my membership at Tiburon.

An embellishment is that Im a size 4. Not, I am the former Queen of Scots therefore I have a shamrock tat on my azz.

I do so hope you get some help, but I know as sure as I am typing this you will not, and your glued to this thread.
Jerkwad.

B

Membership as in golf course?????? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: July 09, 2009, 03:38:36 PM »

Dolce....I know you are reading here!  If you love A1 as you say why are you letting her take any flak for what you did?  IF you love her...and personally I don't think you love anyone including yourself...why aren't you in here defending her? Why aren't you talking to her? If you have one ounce of decency in you, get in here!!  Stand by you friend who is still standing by you after you have lied to her, abused her goodness, and made a joke of your so called friendship....!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1626 on: July 09, 2009, 03:45:11 PM »

Dolce....I know you are reading here!  If you love A1 as you say why are you letting her take any flak for what you did?  IF you love her...and personally I don't think you love anyone including yourself...why aren't you in here defending her? Why aren't you talking to her? If you have one ounce of decency in you, get in here!!  Stand by you friend who is still standing by you after you have lied to her, abused her goodness, and made a joke of your so called friendship....!!!
Amen. And I would love to know as I'm sure others do, what the he!! were you trying to accomplish by doing this? Were you trying to prove that liars like you and Casey can blend in rather easily and use and hurt people for a laugh? But my big question to you is, do you even care about the little boy Adji, or was that all a sick game, you searching and helping when in reality, if you know what that means, could care less? At least have the decency to explain all that.
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1627 on: July 09, 2009, 03:45:30 PM »

A1 - Since you still have the messages, could you post the pictures that she sent you that day? Especially nice to see would be the one you said you had of her and the babies - just for comparison sake.

Report to moderator    Logged 

always 1
Scared Monkey

This is how I feel!!!

Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 -
« Reply #1593 on: Today at 01:37:13 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: carolb on Today at 01:35:55 PM
A1 - Since you still have the messages, could you post the pictures that she sent you that day? Especially nice to see would be the one you said you had of her and the babies - just for comparison sake.

They are the same pics that have been posted in the baby thread.

That's the pictureI want to see.  If you received a picture of Dolce and the babies on the day they were born, it sure wasn't posted on the  babies thread.  Could you please re-post it here.  Thanks.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1628 on: July 09, 2009, 03:46:27 PM »

And another thing!!!   

Pathetic and sick!!!! 

and pretty damn stupid to send the email to the wrong person!!  LOL

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

You know, I made friends with a psycho too that I met here!  We only talked on the phone a few times but we did email and IM.  I had no idea she was a drug addict.  I had no idea she was such a liar. She was not my BFF but we were "friends." I even defended her to Klaas the first time she got banned and I believe what she told me!

Thankfully another Monkey (who I miss) spoke up and set me straight!  I had no idea how a crack user acts.  There is an obvious cycle of moods that I was unaware of.  I just thought she was kind of moody and just in an unhappy marriage.

People warn us not to give out too much info.  I can understand that! But IMO, the less real info they have, the worse the lies they make up!  Speaking from experience!!  LOL. 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: July 09, 2009, 03:51:18 PM »

Good Morning, ALL!!

I was in Caylee's cage all by myself and thought I had better check in here to see if this is where everyone is at!! 

CBB... When you have the chance can you please dress me up for summer?      Thank you so much !!! 

Okay, better check to see what I have missed since yesterday afternoon.   

Just catching up, Califmom and saw this! I'll leave it here and in my thread when I get through, OK? 

The tech guy just left and my 'puter's ok now again!!   

He took off King Kong, but it's doing fine now and I can see everybody and the monkey emoticons are back, and Photoshop and Photobucket are working, and in general, life's good!!!!   

Oh Thanks, CBB... No rush, though Smile  Glad your computer is okay now, but I have to ask... What do you mean he took off "King Kong"?   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: July 09, 2009, 03:51:28 PM »

Dolce used A1 because she picked her for whatever reason. A1 is sweet and trusting. A conman/woman knows what they are doing. I have been conned before, just not to this degree.

I thought we should stop talking about Dolce yesterday and thought she should have been banned. I still stand by that, but I don't run SM. It leaves people in limbo thinking Dolce will come in here and answer some questions and let A1 off the hook. She will not. She will let A1 sway in the wind, taking the criticism and flack and suffering. I am sure A1 is cringing at what her private conversations and IM's were with Dolce, and how much confidence she put into her. Sometimes things are said in private that would never be said here in public.

I also stand by my statement that Steel and Dolce should be blocked from even reading here, and if they are, it is only adding to their pleasure. I know they could do it in other ways, but it would just add to their inconvience. However, I am not the one who controls that either.

I am not critizing KLASS, RED, THE MODS HERE. I am just putting my thoughts here as they are coming to me. I am going to cut A1 some slack. I hope some others will get their questions answered from her, and we can go on. For the ones waiting for Dolce to appear and explain it all, it ain't happening. JMO  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: July 09, 2009, 03:55:29 PM »

I really think Dolce has cut her losses, has left the building, and has moved on to her next victim. That is what people like Dolce do. JMO 

Steel, however, is probably still hanging in the rafters with the visitors and is getting off on the whole thing. JMO 

HOW'S THAT TUX WORKING FOR YOU NOW, STEEL????? 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1632 on: July 09, 2009, 03:58:33 PM »

Always1 - keep your head up, it could of happened to anyone.  When I use to trade stocks I would participate in many financial chat rooms, and you know what?  Many of the posters all had a hidden agenda, lied about their profits and loses, etc. to make themselfs look like "seasoned" traders.  Many were also "boiler room" deviants who would spread false rumors to try to get others to sell their positions and then try to capitalize on it.

Cheer up sleepy Jean!!!     an angelic monkey 

Do No Evil 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: July 09, 2009, 04:03:19 PM »

Dolce used A1 because she picked her for whatever reason. A1 is sweet and trusting. A conman/woman knows what they are doing. I have been conned before, just not to this degree.
I thought we should stop talking about Dolce yesterday and thought she should have been banned. I still stand by that, but I don't run SM. It leaves people in limbo thinking Dolce will come in here and answer some questions and let A1 off the hook. She will not. She will let A1 sway in the wind, taking the criticism and flack and suffering. I am sure A1 is cringing at what her private conversations and IM's were with Dolce, and how much confidence she put into her. Sometimes things are said in private that would never be said here in public.

I also stand by my statement that Steel and Dolce should be blocked from even reading here, and if they are, it is only adding to their pleasure. I know they could do it in other ways, but it would just add to their inconvience. However, I am not the one who controls that either.

I am not critizing KLASS, RED, THE MODS HERE. I am just putting my thoughts here as they are coming to me. I am going to cut A1 some slack. I hope some others will get their questions answered from her, and we can go on. For the ones waiting for Dolce to appear and explain it all, it ain't happening. JMO  an angelic monkey

Good post Fanny!  I am too wishy washy at this point and I am glad I am not the one who has to make those decisions. 

I have been conned too but would you still want to be friends with that person?  I wouldn't!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: July 09, 2009, 04:03:44 PM »

Ok, I have sent the texts I received that nite to Klaasend. She can judge me and know I am telling the truth about all it.  That is really all that important to me right now that she knows I am telling the truth.  She knows I am not computer savvy and would not know how to make texts with the right time, ims or whatever to tell a story.  She is probably reading them right now.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: July 09, 2009, 04:08:12 PM »

Ok, I have sent the texts I received that nite to Klaasend. She can judge me and know I am telling the truth about all it.  That is really all that important to me right now that she knows I am telling the truth.  She knows I am not computer savvy and would not know how to make texts with the right time, ims or whatever to tell a story.  She is probably reading them right now.

cheers

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: July 09, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »

A, I think I can safely say no one thinks you didn't receive the texts and to the best of my knowledge no one is judging YOU. I think we just don't want you to get sucked back in. And a lot of Monks are pizzed that she has used you and others friendships to aid in her lies.  She is a master at duping......well nearly a master..... a master wouldn't have gotten caught.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: July 09, 2009, 04:11:22 PM »

Report to moderator    Logged 

always 1
Scared Monkey

This is how I feel!!!

Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 -
« Reply #1593 on: Today at 01:37:13 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: carolb on Today at 01:35:55 PM

They are the same pics that have been posted in the baby thread.

That's the pictureI want to see.  If you received a picture of Dolce and the babies on the day they were born, it sure wasn't posted on the  babies thread.  Could you please re-post it here.  Thanks.

BUMP so A1 will see the post[/b]

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1638 on: July 09, 2009, 04:38:15 PM »

I don't see babybear here, but I am rolling!!!   

She asked me to make this for her:

We FOUND them and they ARE 12 inches long!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1639 on: July 09, 2009, 04:40:08 PM »

I don't see babybear here, but I am rolling!!!   

She asked me to make this for her:

We FOUND them and they ARE 12 inches long!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.