April 20, 2024, 01:27:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451811 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1760 on: July 09, 2009, 09:53:52 PM »

I do think we actually agree that the monkeys deserve an apology and explanation, I also agree, I do not think she will give one to any of them. I do love you to my friend and am glad you found your way here. I told you long ago the monkeys are awesome folks, very loving and kind. (((HUGS))) to you my sister.

You were absolutely right, as usual.  an angelic monkey

I only have one more thing to say to any monkey as far as communication from Dolce or Steel. If she/he were on my e-mail, im, cell phone or any other way, I would block her/him immediately if not sooner. There is no reason to torture yourselves. JMO

I am not even sure that this poor guy we are finding is even married to Dolce or knows her. He may be going through all kinds of grief that we don't even know of, much less his wife, who may be totally innocent. He is probably some blue collar redneck trying to make a living and trying to have a little something. Things are not always what they appear. If it is his wife, I'll bet he had no idea. JMO

M is her husband....their marriage certificate was located....remember FL has very liberal laws as for as personal information made public Monkey Devil!
Didn't know that  Monkey Devil!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: July 09, 2009, 09:59:33 PM »

Dolce has been named "Jackass of the Month" over at Internet Forum Wars.
I so hope she reads there.  If not, I'm sure Steele will tell her.

he should be co-jackass!!
What is Internet Forum Wars?

There is mention of Scared Monkeys and a link back to here.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: July 09, 2009, 10:02:36 PM »

It's been forever since I looked there.  Here's the link!

http://internetforumwars.blogspot.com/
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: July 09, 2009, 10:04:40 PM »

I don't know why the picture can't be posted Puzzler.  A-1 did say she got one right when the babies were supposed to  be born.

A1 - I was referring to this particular picture. I guess I must have missed it. 

Current Events / Monkey Musings / Open Discussion / Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41       on: June 07, 2009, 10:05:57 PM

"Oh you guys, Dolce just sent me pictures of her and the babies and then the babies alone."

The one of her holding the fake doll was posted much later.

I was sent a photo, it's a photo of a girl/woman holding the babies that were depicted to be Dolce's babies.  The woman in the photo does not look like ANY of the photos Dolce has posted suggesting they are of her.   I'm not going to post the photo because an innocent person doesn't need to be disected by us because of something Dolce did.  I have no idea where the photo came from if it's a relative of "Dolce" or a friend or simply a pic she found somewhere.  I will not post it.

thanks Klaas...since we know she didn't have twins the pix can't be her with the twins ...just another innocent victim of her sick mind.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: July 09, 2009, 10:05:12 PM »

Well, you might wanna look now.  LOL  So far there are only 4 comments.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: July 09, 2009, 10:07:02 PM »

Missing children is a very serious subject.  They and their famiies need all the help they can get.  It's always shocking to learn somebody sees it as a game and makes a mockery of our efforts but not the first time we have been disappointed by people and their motives.  I don't understand it or the waste of effort and energy but like so many other shocking things, things are just not always what they seem on the internet. 

It's the motive that totally baffles me.  I just don't get it or understand at all why anybody would bother to do such an elaborate hoax.  I think this one was more than the Fred is Dead on BFN with those babies/dolls.  They would have to be like beachballs to be that weight and height. 

Hi Anna!! it's difficult for any of us to understand WHY.....our brains aren't that twisted...and our hearts are wicked

Edit/typo per Sunny. MB
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 10:15:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: July 09, 2009, 10:08:31 PM »

Missing children is a very serious subject.  They and their famiies need all the help they can get.  It's always shocking to learn somebody sees it as a game and makes a mockery of our efforts but not the first time we have been disappointed by people and their motives.  I don't understand it or the waste of effort and energy but like so many other shocking things, things are just not always what they seem on the internet. 

It's the motive that totally baffles me.  I just don't get it or understand at all why anybody would bother to do such an elaborate hoax.  I think this one was more than the Fred is Dead on BFN with those babies/dolls.  They would have to be like beachballs to be that weight and height. 

Hi Anna!! it's difficult for any of us to understand WHY.....our brains are   AREN'T that twisted...and our hearts are wicked

self edit

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1767 on: July 09, 2009, 10:15:11 PM »

Well, I'm all caught up for the evening. I just checked my yahoo email addy and Steel never answered me!  Monkey Devil! can you imagine that?? I didn't think I was THAT rude. Maybe he is still looking up the big words like Pharisee and Pius. Next time I'll try to use simple words. 

Congrats Dolce on the Internet Forum Wars award. I hear it's a MAJOR AWARD!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: July 09, 2009, 10:17:26 PM »

Well, I'm all caught up for the evening. I just checked my yahoo email addy and Steel never answered me!  Monkey Devil! can you imagine that?? I didn't think I was THAT rude. Maybe he is still looking up the big words like Pharisee and Pius. Next time I'll try to use simple words. 

People just Clamor to get that award   Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: July 09, 2009, 10:20:37 PM »

Well, you might wanna look now.  LOL  So far there are only 4 comments.

ummm a couple of VERY interesting posts over there

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: July 09, 2009, 10:21:46 PM »

Hi Anna!! it's difficult for any of us to understand WHY.....our brains aren't that twisted...and our hearts are wicked

Edit/typo per Sunny. MB

BEE thanks for correcting that typo....I freaked !  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: July 09, 2009, 10:23:26 PM »

Hi Boo!!  Obviously Steele is stick licking his behind after kicking himself so hard in it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: July 09, 2009, 10:23:52 PM »

I do think we actually agree that the monkeys deserve an apology and explanation, I also agree, I do not think she will give one to any of them. I do love you to my friend and am glad you found your way here. I told you long ago the monkeys are awesome folks, very loving and kind. (((HUGS))) to you my sister.

You were absolutely right, as usual.  an angelic monkey

I only have one more thing to say to any monkey as far as communication from Dolce or Steel. If she/he were on my e-mail, im, cell phone or any other way, I would block her/him immediately if not sooner. There is no reason to torture yourselves. JMO

I am not even sure that this poor guy we are finding is even married to Dolce or knows her. He may be going through all kinds of grief that we don't even know of, much less his wife, who may be totally innocent. He is probably some blue collar redneck trying to make a living and trying to have a little something. Things are not always what they appear. If it is his wife, I'll bet he had no idea. JMO

M is her husband....their marriage certificate was located....remember FL has very liberal laws as for as personal information made public Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: July 09, 2009, 10:29:45 PM »

I don't know why the picture can't be posted Puzzler.  A-1 did say she got one right when the babies were supposed to  be born.

A1 - I was referring to this particular picture. I guess I must have missed it. 

Current Events / Monkey Musings / Open Discussion / Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41       on: June 07, 2009, 10:05:57 PM

"Oh you guys, Dolce just sent me pictures of her and the babies and then the babies alone."

The one of her holding the fake doll was posted much later.

I was sent a photo, it's a photo of a girl/woman holding the babies that were depicted to be Dolce's babies.  The woman in the photo does not look like ANY of the photos Dolce has posted suggesting they are of her.   I'm not going to post the photo because an innocent person doesn't need to be disected by us because of something Dolce did.  I have no idea where the photo came from if it's a relative of "Dolce" or a friend or simply a pic she found somewhere.  I will not post it.

Thanks for the explanation, Klaas.

Since the photo of the woman doesn't look like any of the photos dolce has posted suggesting they are of her, I'm wondering why Always1 told us she had received a pic of dolce and the twins.  Would the "no makeup" be the reason?

thanks Klaas...since we know she didn't have twins the pix can't be her with the twins ...just another innocent victim of her sick mind.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1774 on: July 09, 2009, 10:40:00 PM »

Hi Boo!!  Obviously Steele is stick licking his behind after kicking himself so hard in it!!

Damn, I was really hoping he would have responded by now!!  Well, I'm tuckered for the night. I'm turning in. Be back tomorrow!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: July 09, 2009, 10:41:43 PM »

Puzzler - I think in the mind of someone that really wanted to believe, no makeup could be an explanation.  It wouldn't have worked for me, but I'm rather cynical anyway, lol 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: July 09, 2009, 10:41:58 PM »

Good night Boo.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: July 09, 2009, 10:42:21 PM »

Damn, I was really hoping he would have responded by now!!  Well, I'm tuckered for the night. I'm turning in. Be back tomorrow!!

'Nite Boo.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: July 09, 2009, 10:43:51 PM »

Muffy, Yeah, that's what I am talking about and these real babies if any of the photos were real babies are victims as well.  I am glad it was stopped before more photos of innocent people could be hijacked for this game.  I would be frightened if someone took photos of my babies and said they were theirs.  Thank goodness it didn't go any farther than it did. 

When our oldest grandson was born, he was one of the homeliest children I have ever seen.
We expected him to be blonde and he had a head full of black gorilla hair that stood straight up.
My hubby said ...do you think we could go to the mall and make a picture of a pretty baby
to send to my family?
He grew up to be a very handsome boy.

...and just what is wrong with looking like a monkey baby?

Hi Magnolia, I have missed you!

Dolce, thank you for bringing about this wonderful Monkey reunion.  What a shame you threw away this real life caring family for a plastic one.

Please get some help. What you did is not normal behavior.  I think you will be much happier and find things to like about your real self and your real family.

Real Monkeys are not disposable.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: July 09, 2009, 10:45:00 PM »

Good Night BOO!  I need to get to bed soon...I have a busy day tomorrow...and tomorrow night el DIVO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.