April 18, 2024, 05:39:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 451700 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: July 09, 2009, 10:45:23 PM »

It's been forever since I looked there.  Here's the link!

http://internetforumwars.blogspot.com/

Well, you might wanna look now.  LOL  So far there are only 4 comments.

ummm a couple of VERY interesting posts over there

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: July 09, 2009, 10:46:06 PM »

Me too.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: July 09, 2009, 10:51:25 PM »

Puzzler - I think in the mind of someone that really wanted to believe, no makeup could be an explanation.  It wouldn't have worked for me, but I'm rather cynical anyway, lol 

I'm right there with you (is why I posted it as a question)   Monkey Devil!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: July 09, 2009, 10:52:13 PM »

ummm a couple of VERY interesting posts over there

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1784 on: July 09, 2009, 10:54:02 PM »

Does anyone have that pool picture I'm checking out something right now

Here you go Blonde

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: July 09, 2009, 10:57:19 PM »

Pretty sure that last pic I saw at a pool company website, hold on
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: July 09, 2009, 10:57:21 PM »

Now there are ten. I am just heartsick over all of this. Why is it going on and on and on? What am I missing here????

Now I am reading on that site that I am not polite when I use more than one question mark? And that if I really want to make a point I should not use capital letters. It is impolite to chat. And Dolce and Steel monopolize the internet forums when there are children still missing, daughters still missing, sons still missing, people still missing and all need to be found. There are pedos roaming the streets in search for their next victim. People who are in jail and need to go to trial and put there so they never, ever can harm anyone again. There are grandparents on tour making money off their grandchild's murder.  Why are we even here??? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: July 09, 2009, 10:59:33 PM »

Here you go Blonde

KC...where did the first 2 come from? I only remember seeing the last one??  Or perhaps after seeing that one I stopped looking as it is so obviously a stock photo!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: July 09, 2009, 10:59:58 PM »

I do think we actually agree that the monkeys deserve an apology and explanation, I also agree, I do not think she will give one to any of them. I do love you to my friend and am glad you found your way here. I told you long ago the monkeys are awesome folks, very loving and kind. (((HUGS))) to you my sister.

You were absolutely right, as usual.  an angelic monkey

I only have one more thing to say to any monkey as far as communication from Dolce or Steel. If she/he were on my e-mail, im, cell phone or any other way, I would block her/him immediately if not sooner. There is no reason to torture yourselves. JMO

I am not even sure that this poor guy we are finding is even married to Dolce or knows her. He may be going through all kinds of grief that we don't even know of, much less his wife, who may be totally innocent. He is probably some blue collar redneck trying to make a living and trying to have a little something. Things are not always what they appear. If it is his wife, I'll bet he had no idea. JMO

M is her husband....their marriage certificate was located....remember FL has very liberal laws as for as personal information made public Monkey Devil!

Ahhh...the State of Florida...wonderful liberal laws....YES!!

By-the-way, wasn't there some question in one of the forums about who "SS" could be?

Nah...surely it wouldn't be one-in-the-same.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: July 09, 2009, 11:01:49 PM »

Pretty sure that last pic I saw at a pool company website, hold on

It does ring a bell...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: July 09, 2009, 11:03:42 PM »

Now there are ten. I am just heartsick over all of this. Why is it going on and on and on? What am I missing here????

Now I am reading on that site that I am not polite when I use more than one question mark? And that if I really want to make a point I should not use capital letters. It is impolite to chat. And Dolce and Steel monopolize the internet forums when there are children still missing, daughters still missing, sons still missing, people still missing and all need to be found. There are pedos roaming the streets in search for their next victim. People who are in jail and need to go to trial and put there so they never, ever can harm anyone again. There are grandparents on tour making money off their grandchild's murder.  Why are we even here??? 

We are here because we are hurting, upset, mad, incredulous, shocked, and/or in some other state of confusion.  We are here because we are family and have come together for support.  This is a missing person forum and a person is gone forever who was very real to some very caring monkeys.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: July 09, 2009, 11:04:38 PM »

I do think we actually agree that the monkeys deserve an apology and explanation, I also agree, I do not think she will give one to any of them. I do love you to my friend and am glad you found your way here. I told you long ago the monkeys are awesome folks, very loving and kind. (((HUGS))) to you my sister.

I only have one more thing to say to any monkey as far as communication from Dolce or Steel. If she/he were on my e-mail, im, cell phone or any other way, I would block her/him immediately if not sooner. There is no reason to torture yourselves. JMO

I am not even sure that this poor guy we are finding is even married to Dolce or knows her. He may be going through all kinds of grief that we don't even know of, much less his wife, who may be totally innocent. He is probably some blue collar redneck trying to make a living and trying to have a little something. Things are not always what they appear. If it is his wife, I'll bet he had no idea. JMO

M is her husband....their marriage certificate was located....remember FL has very liberal laws as for as personal information made public Monkey Devil!

By-the-way, wasn't there some question in one of the forums about who "SS" could be?

I missed that one??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: July 09, 2009, 11:05:38 PM »

Please stop posting pictures of my pool.  Several of the Chippendales I live with are worried about confidentiality.

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1793 on: July 09, 2009, 11:05:48 PM »

Here you go Blonde

KC...where did the first 2 come from? I only remember seeing the last one??  Or perhaps after seeing that one I stopped looking as it is so obviously a stock photo!

Dolce posted all three of them.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1794 on: July 09, 2009, 11:07:00 PM »

Please stop posting pictures of my pool.  Several of the Chippendales I live with are worried about confidentiality.

I'm sorry Bearly - I forget about all your men.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: July 09, 2009, 11:07:29 PM »

dolce is being talked about on the "Idiots" site, too

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: July 09, 2009, 11:07:59 PM »

We are here because we are hurting, upset, mad, incredulous, shocked, and/or in some other state of confusion.  We are here because we are family and have come together for support.  This is a missing person forum and a person is gone forever who was very real to some very caring monkeys.

Bearly  

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: July 09, 2009, 11:08:16 PM »

I missed that one??

S S G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: July 09, 2009, 11:08:42 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1799 on: July 09, 2009, 11:09:45 PM »

I don't know why the picture can't be posted Puzzler.  A-1 did say she got one right when the babies were supposed to  be born.

A1 - I was referring to this particular picture. I guess I must have missed it. 

Current Events / Monkey Musings / Open Discussion / Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41       on: June 07, 2009, 10:05:57 PM

"Oh you guys, Dolce just sent me pictures of her and the babies and then the babies alone."

The one of her holding the fake doll was posted much later.

I was sent a photo, it's a photo of a girl/woman holding the babies that were depicted to be Dolce's babies.  The woman in the photo does not look like ANY of the photos Dolce has posted suggesting they are of her.   I'm not going to post the photo because an innocent person doesn't need to be disected by us because of something Dolce did.  I have no idea where the photo came from if it's a relative of "Dolce" or a friend or simply a pic she found somewhere.  I will not post it.

There was another photo??  I specifically asked that question and was told that the only ones she received - were already posted here!!   

Hmmmm???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.