March 28, 2024, 11:25:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 449422 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: July 10, 2009, 01:48:47 AM »

Please stop posting pictures of my pool.  Several of the Chippendales I live with are worried about confidentiality.

I'm sorry Bearly - I forget about all your men.

Thanks, Jackie!  I knew you would understand.

an angelic monkey

They say hello!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1881 on: July 10, 2009, 01:50:16 AM »

Well, I am going to break the ice.  I just want to thank Dolce.  She has really brought the monkeys together, even stronger.  We always seem to rally together in a times like this.

I have met people recently that I had never met before and have enjoyed ready some very funy and insightful posts.

I hate what Dolce did to IM and some others but I am glad she pulled us all together! 

Just looking for the good in all this.   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: July 10, 2009, 01:52:21 AM »

Well, I am going to break the ice.  I just want to thank Dolce.  She has really brought the monkeys together, even stronger.  We always seem to rally together in a times like this.

I have met people recently that I had never met before and have enjoyed ready some very funy and insightful posts.

I hate what Dolce did to IM and some others but I am glad she pulled us all together! 

The Clock is always tickin with those who think they can escape Father(or Mother)Time....Time is on our side!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: July 10, 2009, 01:52:35 AM »

Hey Jackie, I finely got all the quilting part done on the quilt. Have to sew the trim on tomorrow God willing and the creek don't rise  Why did I think I could do this

Hi GE, you are O/T.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1884 on: July 10, 2009, 01:52:58 AM »

Hey Jackie, I finely got all the quilting part done on the quilt. Have to sew the trim on tomorrow God willing and the creek don't rise  Why did I think I could do this

They say quilts are made with love - mine are made with a lot of F-Bombs.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: July 10, 2009, 01:53:16 AM »

Here! Here!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1886 on: July 10, 2009, 01:54:07 AM »

Hi GE, you are O/T.   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1887 on: July 10, 2009, 01:54:23 AM »

Hi GE, you are O/T.   

Hi BG

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: July 10, 2009, 01:54:26 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: July 10, 2009, 01:54:33 AM »

Yep
SM has weathered many a troll and always comes up stronger. Dolce was not the first and she won't be the last. They come, they go. But we remain the same, but a little better and closer for it.  an angelic monkey
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: July 10, 2009, 01:55:22 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1891 on: July 10, 2009, 01:55:54 AM »

Ya and that too!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing it can't talk since it's going to MIL

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: July 10, 2009, 01:56:18 AM »

Yep
SM has weathered many a troll and always comes up stronger. Dolce was not the first and she won't be the last. They come, they go. But we remain the same, but a little better and closer for it.  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: July 10, 2009, 01:58:15 AM »

I wanted to bring over my post/reply from JSM's Ban Thread yesterday to Grumbles & those fellow monkeys suffering from the betrayal which is being discussed . . . it has gotten buried over there, and I thought it might be very pertinent at this time over here. Hope it is helpful. . .

The Monkey Lounge / The Monkey Lounge / Re: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD (NO LONGER A VIRGIN THREAD)   
Quote from: Grumbles on July 08, 2009, 09:03:55 AM

Oh Fannie!  I saw the email Dolce wrote that JSM - and watched the well justified fury that rolled back in the posts.  It was so hard to watch and read the pain from each Monkey I knew had a special relationship with "Dolce" or whoever she really is over the many months I've been lurking. There is a close circle of you who know each other well and interact with each other daily - and it was wonderful to be able to see the laughter, hilarious humor, tenderness, caring and wow, I could go on and on. So I understand your sense of deep betrayal and pain you've all been expressing. I believe each of us has been touched before by this kind of betrayal before in our lives, and something this deep just reopens those old wounds.  BUT, something I was also thinking of as I read along with you - is that no matter what kind of wacko this girl is - at some level she must deeply miss this wonderful friendship you offered her - I find it impossible to believe that something that may very well have started as a lark and developed into an uncontrollable force MUST have touched her heart at some level - to me it is inconceivable that she didn't feel the love you gave her.  I also wondered if she deeply missed you all. Please - I'm not saying you shouldn't be angry and that you should accept her apology - but please give yourselves the benefit of recognizing what a wonderful thing you offer fellow Monkeys.
...I'm proud and touched to be part of the Monkey family.

. . . And my reply to Grumbles, July 08, 2009, 04:11:31 PM:

Good Afternoon, Lovely Monkey Friends-

Grumbles, I don't believe we have officially had the pleasure of 'meeting' here, but I have enjoyed many of your posts. I am fairly new here (Sandra Cantu brought me to SM) - and in such a short period of time, I have grown terribly fond of the caring and kind hearted monkeys that populate these cages. Your post is so very insightful.

This forum is hands down the home of the most compassionate group of respectful, thoughtful individuals coming together in the name of a wonderful cause. The fact that those individuals all share laughter, life stories, and help support one another through life's triumphs and tragedies is just the "sprinkles on the icing on the cake." The virtual hugs given here are palpable - I have felt them from the very first time I found this site. I have felt honored to be accepted as a part of it all, and was welcomed with 'open arms'.

What a wonderful opportunity and a rare find in this crazy world we live in.

As worded so perfectly by Grumbles, it has been very difficult to read about all the pain that this deception has caused. It surely cannot be minimized in any way. Even Blink called her "my dear friend"; 'Dolce' even duped the master sleuth. It appears as though we were all gullible across the board. Although I did not have any personal interaction with 'Dolce', I did observe the genuine love and kindness with which you all surrounded her.

Karma has a way of catching up to those who inflict pain & cruelty on others. Grumbles was so very insightful in her statement:
"...BUT, something I was also thinking of as I read along with you - is that no matter what kind of wacko this girl is - at some level she must deeply miss this wonderful friendship you offered her - I find it impossible to believe that something that may very well have started as a lark and developed into an uncontrollable force MUST have touched her heart at some level - to me it is inconceivable that she didn't feel the love you gave her.  I also wondered if she deeply missed you all..."
This person started off being deceptive for whatever horrible reason . . . but she has left learning a hopefully life-altering lesson in humanity, unconditional love, and respect. You touched her soul, monkeys - and hopefully she will someday become a better person because of it. Yours were perhaps some of the kindest and most understanding friendships she had ever experienced; perhaps she had never known such before. There is no way, IMO, that she has left this unscathed. This will be with her forever. Like I said about karma . . .

As with all hurtful acts, it will take time to heal. We should be able to use all of the love and support we showed our deceptor to prop one another up, and carry on. Continue to use our energy to help those who need us most - the missing and victims of crime.

Someone mentioned a Friday deadline (perhaps in Musings?) - what a terrific idea. Why don't we all stop in on Friday, and raise a glass of whatever to strength in the face of deception, continued dedication to the Monkey's cause,  inpenetrable spirit, and friendships that cannot be sabatoged.

Not trying to get in the middle of anything. Not trying to take sides or defend anyone. (I am too new here to know anyone that well!) Just sincerely wanted to try to help put a bit of perspective on the raw emotions everyone is feeling. I hate to see everyone so upset with one another.

IMO, we cannot allow an outside traitor upset the balance of our good-hearted 'monkeyness' . . .

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: July 10, 2009, 02:00:31 AM »

Nite all - hopefully there won't be any problems tonight!  I'll clean up in the morning if there is, LOL 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: July 10, 2009, 02:03:08 AM »

Nite all - hopefully there won't be any problems tonight!  I'll clean up in the morning if there is, LOL 

Goodnight Klaas.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: July 10, 2009, 02:04:26 AM »

Good night Klaas - I'll keep an eye on things again!! 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1897 on: July 10, 2009, 02:04:31 AM »

Night Klaas
Sweet Dreams & God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1898 on: July 10, 2009, 02:04:53 AM »

Good Night Klaas
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: July 10, 2009, 02:04:59 AM »

But,but,i thought you had a maid Klaas?Why would you need to clean up in the morning?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.