April 19, 2024, 03:45:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #544 11/15 - 11/17/2006  (Read 102162 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2006, 12:57:48 AM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Florida wrote:
KLAASEND: I'm getting the distinct impression that my ideas are not appreciated here....  

Florida - I'm not sure why you feel that way. Just because some people don't agree with your K.I.S.S. theory?

Nobody is being disrespectful to you about the photo, we are just telling you that it's been "out there".

Only thanks to "Florida" do we have photos of Lorenzo, his home, the "rave ranch", etc.

Thanks, LaLa...

And, bleached black:That is the pond they found a "machete"
& a purse filled with rocks....I think that is where Shango mentions the "mangroves"....A hidden path to hide "romantically"

They found a machete?  I missed that.   Shocked
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2006, 12:58:06 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Lala's, not you. I've just seen FL get picked on too much today. Some can be harsh. She is not the enemy. We have plenty of enemies, but I don't believe she is one of them.  Wink

Hey, my nic is Google safe.  Very Happy

WHY is "Florida" getting picked on so much?
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2006, 12:59:31 AM »

I've been reading and jumping in all night and I need to hang up and go to bed, but I want to say that when the events become known, it is very likely that ALL of the ideas we have had will be incorporated into the truth... and also that NO ONE will have been 100% correct. The truth is very likely to be a mix of the Shango stuff with a little Posner and Brough and "bangbus" etc. all rolled into a weird package.

The newest posters and the ideas that have come up the last couple of nights have me wondering Hmmmm.... Could be, could be.

I just find it hard to believe they bury her where there is any possibility of being found, when there is that great big deep ocean right past their backyards.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2006, 01:01:13 AM »

Florida wrote:
KLAASEND: I'm getting the distinct impression that my ideas are not appreciated here....  

Florida - I'm not sure why you feel that way. Just because some people don't agree with your K.I.S.S. theory?

Nobody is being disrespectful to you about the photo, we are just telling you that it's been "out there".

Only thanks to "Florida" do we have photos of Lorenzo, his home, the "rave ranch", etc.

Thanks, LaLa...

& a purse filled with rocks....I think that is where Shango mentions the "mangroves"....A hidden path to hide "romantically"

Florida - so you went with Best Buddy and her husband?  Many of those photos were posted at SM after that trip and removed.  Ringo then opened up that so called private forum and BB removed the photos.  That is the very reason why we no longer have the edit button.

If you are the one who took all of the photos you mentioned above, THANK YOU for going to Aruba and taking photos.  I thanked you the other night, but you may have missed it.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2006, 01:01:24 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Igsigs, you know, Paulus was in Rudy's office about a week before Natalee disappeared, trying to get a job, they said.  Do you get the idea that the worm has turned?  Rudy appears to not be Paulie's bestest friend anymore, especially if he is mumbling about "inappropriate" regarding van der Stratten.  IMO, he orchestrated much of this coverup.

Do you mean Rudy?
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006, 01:01:31 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Lala's, not you. I've just seen FL get picked on too much today. Some can be harsh. She is not the enemy. We have plenty of enemies, but I don't believe she is one of them.  Wink

Hey, my nic is Google safe.  Very Happy

You 're a city for goodness sakes!  You're all over the place.  Rolling Eyes The home of rock and roll and Elvis?

I am goggle safe also. Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2006, 01:01:33 AM »

Igsigs, you know, Paulus was in Rudy's office about a week before Natalee disappeared, trying to get a job, they said.  Do you get the idea that the worm has turned?  Rudy appears to not be Paulie's bestest friend anymore, especially if he is mumbling about "inappropriate" regarding van der Stratten.  IMO, he orchestrated much of this coverup.

Rudy calling up the Dutch was a shocker to me. A guy like that only reacts when he is cornered. It's a wormturner either way, IMO. Something is happening.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2006, 01:02:44 AM »

Florida wrote:

]

Thanks, LaLa...

I took those in july. they are the drainage pond, the rusty pipe pictured in arubay video, and drainage culvert showing "remodel"

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2006, 01:02:55 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I've been reading and jumping in all night and I need to hang up and go to bed, but I want to say that when the events become known, it is very likely that ALL of the ideas we have had will be incorporated into the truth... and also that NO ONE will have been 100% correct. The truth is very likely to be a mix of the Shango stuff with a little Posner and Brough and "bangbus" etc. all rolled into a weird package.

The newest posters and the ideas that have come up the last couple of nights have me wondering Hmmmm.... Could be, could be.

I just find it hard to believe they bury her where there is any possibility of being found, when there is that great big deep ocean right past their backyards.

I agree SB.  It would be a real breakthrough if they did bury her on the island and she was, somehow, found.  But I have to go back to my original conviction that she was thrown into the very deep sea.  These other ideas give us something to talk about, but ultimately, I can't forsake logic and common sense.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2006, 01:03:06 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Florida wrote:

Thanks, LaLa...

They found a machete?  I missed that.   Shocked

When they were draining that pond area, yes.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 01:05:19 AM »

Do you mean Rudy?

Memphis, I think van der Straten orchestrated the coverup.  Rudy knew what happened, but he will never admit this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 01:05:21 AM »

Quote from: "sb"

I think she's in the ocean sometimes and then I change my mind.  The ocean is the most likely place.  Anyone that lives near the sea knows how to make things stay at the bottom and not be found and also which currents are the most likely to carry something away and which brings it back.  You just learn those things through the years.  

If you take the story of Joran floating the body out to sea and add someone with a boat waiting just offshore.  You have a plausible scenario.  
Why would it be impossible for someone to pick her body up out of the water and carry it to the south end of the island and dump it in an area that is never searched or even considered?  All theories are viable, well most of them, anyway.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 01:06:56 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Rudy calling up the Dutch was a shocker to me. A guy like that only reacts when he is cornered. It's a wormturner either way, IMO. Something is happening.

Absolutely.  The Dutch being called in has to mean that the screws are tightening.  I can imagine they are scrambling to see who they will sacrifice and who they can protect.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 01:11:18 AM »

because K2 said that If they find her you will get 15 years makes me think she was on the island buried, covered.

it seemed like he was saying they might find her

i dont care what the LIARS of the century want to say about hundreds of Aruba workers looking for her, most took it as a day to miss work

the only people really looking for her were  the few good people that were there that were trying to really help like some that we know of that are here....

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 01:12:58 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Absolutely.  The Dutch being called in has to mean that the screws are tightening.  I can imagine they are scrambling to see who they will sacrifice and who they can protect.

I sure hope so.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 01:15:06 AM »

Do you mean Rudy?

Memphis, I think van der Straten orchestrated the coverup.  Rudy knew what happened, but he will never admit this.

I'm with ya. I thought you might have been saying that Rudy orchestrated the coverup and I wanted to hear all about why you thought that.  Laughing
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2006, 01:18:43 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
because K2 said that If they find her you will get 15 years makes me think she was on the island buried, covered.

i dont care what the LIARS of the century want to say about hundreds of Aruba workers looking for her, most took it as a day to miss work

the only people really looking for her were  the few good people that were there that were trying to really help like some that we know of that are here....

Robots, that's a very good point.  When Deepak said: They're going to give you fifteen years if they find the girl, he intimates that the girl is "findable."  Otherwise he wouldn't make this reference.  He either does not know Natalee's final resting place, or he knows and it is findable.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2006, 01:20:34 AM »

The Dutch being called in was a last ditch effort to APPEAR to be doing something.  They never intended to solve this crime...by June 1 the wheels were turning and even with the insanity of the MSM being there and asking questions and all the hype and chaos that came next, nothing was going to be done.  That is why we have posters like Simian and Shango and Merian Ernest and remote viewers and psychics and everyone else still trying to help.  This was a cover up from the time Joran called daddy at four in the morning. It is obvious by the fact that PVDS hired everyone lawyeres and asked Freddy what he said and called van der Straaten early on.  The 3 are guilty as hell.  We all know it, they know it.  There has never been any intention to solve this crime...I said it the first week and I continue to believe that.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2006, 01:20:47 AM »

Florida wrote:

Thanks, LaLa...

Aa machete and a purse filled with rocks?  When was that??  Shocked
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2006, 01:21:09 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

Robots, that's a very good point.  When Deepak said: They're going to give you fifteen years if they find the girl, he intimates that the girl is "findable."  Otherwise he wouldn't make this reference.  He either does not know Natalee's final resting place, or he knows and it is findable.

yep
findable on land is easier than findable in water

what you just said is exactly what i was trying to say  Very Happy

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.