October 20, 2018, 07:25:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptology, Codes, Numbers, Hidden Messages  (Read 37394 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 991



« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2009, 01:32:35 PM »

the thing about most of these other cali cases is there is so much misinformation out there.  So you have to be really careful what you use as sources to understand them.  I have found it is more helpful to just study the case docs and come to your own understanding rather than read books where they steer you in the direction who THEY want to be the perp. 

looking at the docs for the sonoma murders, zodiac, btk, fishhead beach murders, michigan murders, etc; comparing things in the actual docs and mapping these things.  Paying close attention to location names, dates, etc.  a Pattern will develop.  then when you take a look at a new case and you see the same patterns you can start to predict where that case is going.  Most people will boo-ha-ha this thinking, but I'll never be convinced otherwise.  I have seen too much of it... so much so, cases are very predictable right off.
Hey DD!!!!
Great to see you ...
I was hoping you would have some amazing insight (as usual).  I will keep those cases in mind!  And stick with the documents....I thought that doc on the unsolved crimes in California was most interesting!

When you get a chance can you take a *Purks walk*...
I want to see if you think there are really connections with the Coopers, Johnson's & Harris"....
Oh...
Also check out Connie's Connection....
So Joni named one of her sons Cooper...
Logged
doubledecker
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 4534


WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2009, 01:33:34 PM »

yes, I will be back and forth here and over on the lindsey threads.  I'll try to spend more time over here now.
ok will go read the purks thread I guess is what you want me to do.
Logged

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8648



« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2009, 08:19:17 PM »

the thing about most of these other cali cases is there is so much misinformation out there.  So you have to be really careful what you use as sources to understand them.  I have found it is more helpful to just study the case docs and come to your own understanding rather than read books where they steer you in the direction who THEY want to be the perp. 

looking at the docs for the sonoma murders, zodiac, btk, fishhead beach murders, michigan murders, etc; comparing things in the actual docs and mapping these things.  Paying close attention to location names, dates, etc.  a Pattern will develop.  then when you take a look at a new case and you see the same patterns you can start to predict where that case is going.  Most people will boo-ha-ha this thinking, but I'll never be convinced otherwise.  I have seen too much of it... so much so, cases are very predictable right off.

DD, I've been reading the Baum case -- thank you so much for all your hard work over there!  To the other monkeys here, I agree there is a pattern and the actual documents are of such value.

Welcome Sweetie Pi!!
Logged


sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 61


« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 02:04:00 AM »

Double Decker and Lone Monkey - thanks for the review of the cases, and you hit the nail on the head wrt. the old cali murders. Santa Rosa/Petaluma is an important connection, as is the Zodiac. Rite of passage sort of thing. Also remember that the man -   John Mark Karr - of COnyers, GA, who "confessed"-to the Jon Benet Ramsey murder spent time in Santa Rosa/Petaluma as a schoolteacher, where he racked up porn charges. [Sidebar: remember Issac Asimov's son, I posted earlier about that pedophile product emperor  who got off with a slap on the wrist]. There is a chilling link in Santa Rosa to the Son of Sam - the NY serial murders.

Quote
"Despite their claims to the contrary, police initially thought Berkowitz a possible witness, rather than a suspect. Not until August 9, 1977, seven days after Cacilia Davis informed police about the man with the parking ticket, did NYPD Detective James Justis telephone Yonkers police to ask them to schedule an interview with Berkowitz. The Yonkers police dispatcher who first took Justis' call was Wheat Carr, the daughter of Sam Carr and sister of Berkowitz's alleged cult confederates John and Michael Carr.[34]"

We always wondered about that, Carr/Karr (his codename sez it all I think) and I think someone did some research, which freaked me out, I have it somewhere buried... that's my problem, sometimes ya just have to stick your hands over your eyes, it gets that bad.

Karr, Arrested and set free - 'global farce' of 'occult chaade' that certainly was run up 'the media flag' for a reason. Remember how he made it back from Thailand, first class.

The reason I mention all this is that I do not for one minute think the Process Church went out of business. Indeed, it reformed in Summer 2007. It morphed but it did officially make it's reappearance known.

Well, lots more... hard to put it in public.
Logged
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 61


« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 02:13:23 AM »

... I should add I know that the John Carr of the Son of Sam murder occult ring died in a single car accident, the connection to Santa Rosa with the Son of Sam cult is I think, and I have to go back and dig through the research sent to me, is at some point a member in *that* occult den had been - in Santa Rosa, where, according to the researcer, he "was with" Karr, the Karr who confessed to the JBR murders.

Wonder what Maury Terry thinks of the SC mess, and the church in particular.
Logged
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 991



« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 01:11:42 PM »

Hi Sweetiepi!!!!!!!
Thanks for your thought provoking post!!!!  I understand your hesitation with some of the subject matter...and I agree with you about HOW ugly this can be!!!!
For me, I am only able to continue with this research because of the murdered children like Sandra.
 an angelic monkeyJUSTICE FOR THE LITTLEST OF VOICES an angelic monkey
Logged
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 61


« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 08:45:59 PM »

Hi Lone Monkey, et al.,

I think wrt. patterns, there is a sub-pattern that is VERY disturbing, to law abiding citizens, which of course, we presume never never happened at any time in the SC case. One does wonders why the Lawless granddaughter was running wild and loose, for so very long, hepped up on drugs, no money, drugging at least 2-3 we know of, and how many more, all by her lonesome?, no less. Nope, doesn't fly with me. 


(1)
[/i]
>
>
> http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=local&id=5676710&ft=print
>
>
>   Sonoma Sheriff's Unsure How Karr Evidence Was Lost
>
> SANTA ROSA, Calif., Sep. 27, 2007 (BCN) - The Sonoma County Sheriff's
> Department said this afternoon that its internal investigation could not
> determine when or how a computer hard drive in John Mark Karr's
> dismissed child pornography case disappeared from its evidence cache.
>
> The hard drive allegedly belonged to Karr's computer and allegedly
> contained five photos of children in sexual situations. The Sonoma
> County District Attorney's Office dropped misdemeanor child pornography
> charges against Karr on Oct. 5 because the sheriff's department could
> not locate the hard drive which would have established when the
> pornography was downloaded or accessed by Karr.
>
> In a press release this afternoon, sheriff's Capt. Dave Edmonds
> reiterated the department's earlier statement that the hard drive might
> have been lost when the department moved to its new headquarters in
> April 2002, the year after Karr was charged with possession of child
> pornography. "During this move, roughly 175,000 items of evidence were
> cataloged and relocated to new storage facilities. "We have no knowledge
> of any other Sheriff's Property Room evidence items being lost during
> this timeframe," Edmonds said. Edmonds said that while the internal
> affairs investigation found "most of the casework (in Karr's case) was
> strong and well-documented, the investigation found policy and procedure
> violations with the performance of three Sheriff's Department employees.
> "The performance issues concerned adherence to proper case management
> and documentation as it related to several specific investigative
> efforts," Edmonds said. He did not elaborate and did not immediately
> return a phone call this afternoon. Edmonds said the internal
> investigation found the department's current report writing and case
> management procedures implemented since 2001 "have resolved the
> circumstances that made them possible." Karr, who insisted he was
> present when 6-year-old beauty pageant queen JonBenet Ramsey was killed
> in her Boulder home in 1996 but was not prosecuted in Colorado, was
> released from the Sonoma County jail on Oct. 5 after his case was
> dismissed. Questions about the prosecution's evidence tied up the trial
> proceedings for several weeks a year ago until Sonoma County District
> Attorney Stephan Passalacqua said his office could not proceed with the
> case even though the sheriff's department said it had a "mirror image"
> copy of the missing hard drive. Passalacqua said because the copy of the
> hard drive was reused, the prosecution could not retrieve the images and
> had no evidence to prove when Karr allegedly downloaded and accessed the
> pornography. Karr, 42, moved to Petaluma in 2000 and worked briefly as a
> teacher's aide in Sonoma and Napa counties and in San Francisco in 2000
> and 2001. He was arrested in April 2001 after police learned of e-mails
> regarding children that Karr sent to a Petaluma woman. He was released
> in October 2001 while his trial was pending and disappeared in December
> 2001. He was returned to Sonoma County for prosecution after Colorado
> authorities said they would not prosecute him for JonBenet Ramsey's
> murder because DNA tests did not place him at the crime scene. The
> Sonoma County Sheriff's Department also underwent an independent audit
> of its property and evidence operations after the Karr case, Edmonds
> said. "The auditor rated the Sonoma County Sheriff's Department's
> property and evidence handling in the top five percent of all law
> enforcement property rooms in California, with only one other California
> law enforcement agency rating better in nine years," Edmonds said. In
> the press release Sheriff Bill Cogbill said, "The John Mark Karr case
> resulted in criticism (sic) of our Department. Law enforcement is
> rightfully held to an exceedingly high standard - when we fall short of
> this high mark we must hold ourselves accountable, learn from it and
> improve."
>
> Copyright 2007 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, re-transmission or
> reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. Is
> prohibited.


(2) The reference to David Asimov, Santa Rosa, should still be obtainable somewhere on the internet, by googgling this headline.

"HOW DAVID ASIMOV, THE BIGGEST CHILD PORN PROCESSOR IN CALIFORNIA SKATED AWAY FROM FEDERAL PRISON WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM HIS FRIENDS by Kathryn Dixon © 2000"


(3) The link with KARR' REAL NAME, his real LAST name IS CARR - reference this from: http://www.pajamadeen.com/womens-history/cretin-news-john-mark-karrs-fiancee

where we are reminded:

(Not to mention the fact that one of Karr’s reasons for moving to Petaluma in the first place was his facination with the Polly Klaas murder.)


(4) I have more on the link of John Mark Karr nee Carr to the Son of Sam Carr tribe.

...but I will only note part of my email from 2007 here:

"as I doubt a
whole lot of people remember that Son of Sam is Sam Carr. And not SURE
that's his real name I don't think. John Mark Karr wasn't born Karr. I
understand <snip> is Carr. Hence, Son of Sam, and
Berkowitz's claim "there are a lot of SONS OUT THERE, god help the
world." The SON of SAM case was re-opened as the DA stated Terry's
research was so good. For gods friggin sake, the Son of Sam case, the
most horrific serial murder case in NYC,  is STILL Open!!! No one gets
it. "

... and, the Zodiac case is still open.

(5)
I am sure researchers are aware of this, but this is a timely re-read:

> A typical cult of this nature has been the Process Church for the Final
> Judgement founded during the 1960's in England by Church of Scientology
> initiates Mary Anne and Robert DeGrimston, the cult opened branches in
> Mexico and America, mainly recruiting from centers of counterculture
> such as Haight-Ashbury and Hollywood.
>
> According to author Maury Terry, church members were heavily involved in
> human sacrifice, drug trafficking and kiddieporn. The "Son of Sam" and
> the Charlie Manson murders were both linked to the Church (Manson wrote
> an article for the Church's magazine). David Berkovitz, the supposed
> lone Son of Sam killer, joined the Church in 1975. Interestingly, the
> Process Church's attorney was member John Markham. Markham was later
> hired by U.S. Attorney William Weld (the Weld family made its fortune
> in the opium trade). Weld invested money in the counterculture tabloid
> Real Paper, which published a major article on the Process Church.
>
> At the time that the Son of Sam killings commenced, the Process Church
> changed its name to the Foundation Faith of the Millenium. Since cult
> member Markham was a prosecutorial member of the U.S. Justice
> Department, is it any wonder that satanic cult murderers are seldom
> prosecuted?
>
> Another satanic church in America poses as a New Age Catholic Church
> connected with the Celtic movement. In actuality, it is heavily
> involved in child pornography and ritual orgies. It is not known
> whether or not the church engages in mind control. "
>

... which last paragraph connects back to the SC potential scenario I posed.

Logged
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 991



« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 12:29:46 AM »

It's OUTRAGEOUS that Karr's evidence was "lost"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your posts are very enlightening SweetieP!!!  Although I have done some research on these cases, your info is Excellent. 
Logged
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 61


« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »

Sweetie pi, thank you so much for the information. I had wondered about this and had spoken to a few people regarding it. Your posts are very enlightening to me. Thank you.

Tracygirl, You're welcome, and I posted those last posts last night, as this case has brought those dots in a larger pattern to mind, and wanted to share my thoughts with you and the others. Every day in every way child abuse goes down worldwide, human trafficking of children, and I am aware of some, but for some reason, this one rang "all the bells", as they say.

I sat up and took notice even more, esp. when LE stated that they were shocked a female was involved. That rang more bells for me, because you see, their own websites, even the ones they use at the Dept. of Education to educate teachers/students about all this: see here: http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/osdfs/factsheet.html - this is the US Government's official fact sheet on Human Trafficking of Children, they educate that when they don't just outright kidnap a victim, #2 is they get women and girls to lure the kids. Prostitution is the longer death sentence in human trafficking, usual "those videos" are more lucrative.

So it never added up, and I'd put money it is bigger than we may ever know.
Logged
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 61


« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 08:31:45 PM »

It's OUTRAGEOUS that Karr's evidence was "lost"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your posts are very enlightening SweetieP!!!  Although I have done some research on these cases, your info is Excellent. 

I've read some of what you have posted here, and it's very good. You've been doing this for a long time, and know the lay of the land in all this sordid business. I'd like to say that it is rare to find anyone in this day and age that takes a stand and makes it their business to follow these heinous things they do to our kids...  and it's not just one or two every now and then, it's an EPIDEMIC of wounded children, our future. It's hard work.

Let's see... another angle that's critically important, the international scope of things:  When I was young (13) I had to travel alone for a transatlantic crossing, and my family had two options, send me by ocean liner on a kids program (I was all for that!), or a plane ride, with several stops. My family was warned on both modes, but that the ocean liner one would literally ensure I would disappear in the following two ports: Madeira, CasaBlanca. So I was "mailed back" Smile by boring uneventful plane. That was a zillion years ago. But, you see, what was true then - all those decades ago - in terms of kiddie trafficking, has not ever changed, and the "families" that own those trade routes are well known to LE, it's exactly the same as with the Blood Diamond trade routes in Africa. All well known. Kiddie trafficking then, is as old as the hills, and why the media INCREASINGLY does not put this epidemic on the front pages and keep it there is BECAUSE the dirty money that keeps this trade going has its fingers in EVERY legitimate business and agency, incl. the media...

What does this have to do with SC? Everything. The people "around her" directly or indirectly had deep links from Canada to Mexico. The people around her directly or indirectly had major and consistent drug usage problems. The people around her directly or indirectly were linked to one or more pedo rings, current and in the past.  The people around her directly or indirectly were linked to a very troubling situation in Washington State. And the person in jail allegedy for her murder, was known at some level for drugging a child in the months prior to SC. She WAS on the radar. That church WAS on someone's radar.

Because all these things are kept out of the media, the media ALWAYS has a tabula rasa to paint whatever picture they are given, or need, or want,  in the public's mind as to what and how it went down, and everyone would buy it. Truth or not, and half truths are worse that outright lies.  That's the danger of not having an educated public that keeps all these past things in mind, like the Son of Sam case is still open. To me, that's the incredible value of this board, and the people dedicated to it.
Logged
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 991



« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2009, 11:45:28 PM »

SweetieP
WORD UP!!!!!!!!  I agree 100%
Boy did you say a mouthful.  So, is there a direction you would like the research to turn...so to speak???  Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to be of help!!!!!
  Lm
Logged
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 991



« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2009, 11:38:13 PM »

Snipped:
http://www.newsmakingnews.com/karencuriojonesarchive.htm


*WARNING - CONTENT

Sept. 1988, Santa Rosa, Calif; People v. Daryl T. Ball, Court No. 14750-C, Pleaded no contest to lewd and lascivious acts with 6 child victims.

Overview: The case involved brutal sexual assault of these children in the context of a "devil worship club." The two main culprits, Charlotte Thrailkill and Daryl Ball, were caught and sentenced to prison. The Criminal Investigative Division of the Army interviewed some of these same children in their "titling" investigation of Michael Aquino of the Temple of Set. (Case above). This case was described by the prosecutor as involving multi-victims/perpetrators and ritual abuse, although Ball and Thrailkill were the only ones charged. The prosecutor described the extreme terror the children experienced and the difficulty for them to testify. During the 18 month preliminary hearing, the children testified that they were threatened to keep quiet or the perpetrators would eat their mothers hearts and make them eat it. They described being given injections (or were bled), and being tied up. Daryl Ball threatened witnesses to keep them from testifying. The children also described being molested while being filmed with a banner in the background reading "Super Duper Child Molest Day." They were forced to watch the video of their own molest afterwards. A plea bargain was struck, reportedly to spare the kids from having to testify further.

**In Sept. 1998, Charlotte Thrailkill was declared a violent sexual molest predator--the first female to have that distinction in California. See, "Thrailkill a sexual predator, Ex-SR woman first in state with designation", Santa Rosa Press Democrat, Sept. 9, 1998
__________
Logged
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 991



« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2009, 11:46:41 PM »

*WARNING - CONTENT

Sept. 1988, Santa Rosa, Calif; People v. Daryl T. Ball, Court No. 14750-C, Pleaded no contest to lewd and lascivious acts with 6 child victims.

Overview:
The case involved brutal sexual assault of these children in the context of a "devil worship club." The two main culprits, Charlotte Thrailkill and Daryl Ball, were caught and sentenced to prison. The Criminal Investigative Division of the Army interviewed some of these same children in their "titling" investigation of Michael Aquino of the Temple of Set. (Case above).

This case was described by the prosecutor as involving multi-victims/perpetrators and ritual abuse, although Ball and Thrailkill were the only ones charged. The prosecutor described the extreme terror the children experienced and the difficulty for them to testify. During the 18 month preliminary hearing, the children testified that they were threatened to keep quiet or the perpetrators would eat their mothers hearts and make them eat it. They described being given injections (or were bled), and being tied up. Daryl Ball threatened witnesses to keep them from testifying. The children also described being molested while being filmed with a banner in the background reading "Super Duper Child Molest Day." They were forced to watch the video of their own molest afterwards. A plea bargain was struck, reportedly to spare the kids from having to testify further.

**In Sept. 1998, Charlotte Thrailkill was declared a violent sexual molest predator--the first female to have that distinction in California. See, "Thrailkill a sexual predator, Ex-SR woman first in state with designation", Santa Rosa Press Democrat, Sept. 9, 1998
__________

Feb 1992, San Francisco, California; Michael A. Aquino, Plaintiff-Appellant v. Michael P.W. Stone, Secretary of the Army, 957 F.2d 139, 768 F.Supp. 529 - Dismissal of lawsuit affirmed.

Overview:
Michael Aquino, the founder of a Satanist group, Temple of Set, was a Lt. Col in the Army Active Reserves. After the Presidio Day Care case, he sued the Army after they "titled" him under an investigatory report for indecent acts with a child, sodomy, conspiracy, kidnapping, and false swearing, and for his dismissal from the active reserves. The documents state:

"Aquino contends that evidence collected by the Army CID did not justify its creating an investigation report titled under his name and that those involved with the investigation were motivated to remove him from the Army because he is the founder of the Temple of Set, a Satanist religion."

"Aquino filed suit in the district court under the Privacy Act, U.S.C 552a(g) to compel the Army to amend the investigatory report about him and for damages resulting from his discharge from the service, which he attributes to the inaccurate records about him.

"{1} In 1990 a continuation board of the Army Reserve recommended discontinuing Aquino's service in the Reserve, and he was processed out of the Army."

Aquino was never criminally charged and the Army released its report and titled him 3 months after the criminal statute of limitations ran. Aquino's lawsuit against the Army was dismissed.

Note: Aquino claims to have received a Meritorious Certificate from the Army in 1994.
Logged
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8648



« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2009, 01:22:14 PM »

Sweetie_pi, I couldn't agree more.  Half-truths are much worse than out right lies.  It's like this clan of the Lawless.  It has been near impossible to find records because their info contains some truth.  We have never found CLL's birth record or the marriage record with Connie.  There are so many gaps.
I also agree with all of you that for LE to say they couldn't imagine a female committing such a crime is beyond stupid.  Any semi-informed persons knows better than that.
I believe within this group there is a HUGE SO connection.  I really think it is bigger than we think even now, and once I can get my brain in gear, I'm going to keep digging.  There are a lot of records we already have that have notes like CHILD LAWLESS -- and we need to find out their names, who they married, etc.
We will never, never quit!  Justice for Sandra and all the silent victims!
Logged


lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 991



« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2009, 12:11:45 AM »

Snipped:
http://www.fact.on.ca/news/news0208/lt020816.htm

There is just one female violent sexual predator locked up in the state, but experts say rape and child abuse by women is vastly underreported.

By MAURA DOLAN
Times Staff Writer
Los Angeles Times

Charlotte Mae Thrailkill
(Department of Corrections)


There are 351 men in California locked up in a state mental hospital as sexually violent predators, prone to attack again and again.

Then there is Charlotte Mae Thrailkill.

The 43-year-old mother of two is California's only female violent sex offender, confined to a maximum-security state mental hospital after experts decided she was too dangerous for release.

Only a handful of women, including Thrailkill, have ever been confined to mental institutions under state laws that allow for civil commitments of sex criminals after they have served their prison terms.

Women are less likely than men to commit sex offenses, but they also are less likely to be reported and prosecuted. Many experts contend that women commit sex offenses far more often than is generally believed.

"It happens a lot more than gets reported, and I think part of that is due to our culture," said Steven B. Blum, a consulting psychologist to a sex offender program in Nebraska. "There are a lot of women who have sexual contact with teenage boys, and they don't get reported."

In the state's regular prison system, only 103 of the 9,746 women behind bars — 1.06% — are there for sex offenses, including statutory rape and lewd acts with children. That compares with about 12,500 men, 8% of the total male prison population.

Paul Federoff, a forensic psychiatrist in Ottawa, Canada, said one of the female sex offenders he counsels is an exhibitionist. She opens her living room curtains and strips off her clothes when people pass by.

He told her that unless she stopped this illegal activity, she would be arrested.

" 'Doctor, if someone calls up and says he saw me disrobing in the window, who do you think they are going arrest? Me or him?' " Federoff said she replied.

"And she is absolutely right."

It was widely assumed until recently that women just didn't sexually abuse children, Federoff said.

But during the past two decades, as parents and others have encouraged children to disclose improper sexual behavior, kids have been confiding about abuse by women as well as men.

"Now we are discovering that there are a lot of women who do sexually abuse children, but they get away with it," Federoff said. "There is a growth industry of treatment programs, particularly for adolescent female sex offenders who commit a lot of the crimes while they are baby-sitting."

Thrailkill, whose sexual predator status is up for review by the state in September, told psychiatrists she molested children, ages 5 to 8, whom she baby-sat or enticed into her Santa Rosa apartment to play with her children. Her story, pieced together from court records, is a less a rarity than crime statistics suggest.

Thrailkill, the third of six children, was born with scoliosis and a deformity in her mouth that caused speech difficulties. "She stated that school was difficult for her, not only due to her learning difficulties but also due to constant ridicule by her peers because of her physical deformities," according to a state mental heath report on file in Santa Rosa.

When older children picked on her during elementary school, "she would then bully and beat smaller, defenseless children," according to the May 2000 report.

She told counselors that she had a good relationship with her father, but complained that her mother regularly beat her with narrow leather straps, sticks and her fists. Thrailkill ran away several times between the ages of 11 and 16 and was gang-raped at age 15, she told authorities, by four men who grabbed her off a street.

That same year she was severely wounded in a random shooting and spent nine months in a hospital. She never returned to school.

Thrailkill married a U.S. Marine at 19. They had two daughters. She left him five years later, complaining their marriage was sexless, and won custody of their daughters.

Women who commit sex offenses often fit into one of three categories.

The "teacher-lover" or "Mrs. Robinson" type has sex with underage boys. These women fancy themselves in love with the boy and don't see the relationships as harmful, experts say.

The women tend to be immature and get an "ego boost" from the involvement, said Blum, the Nebraska psychologist, who counsels such offenders. "Without exception, all of our patients have had a substance abuse problem and also were partying with their victims," he said.

"Generally the male doesn't feel victimized," he said. "A lot of teenage boys would see that as their lucky day."

Despite such perceptions, researchers maintain that many boys may be left confused and angry, and if they are particularly young, they may be sexualized too early and have sexual problems later in life.

Women who have sex with minors make the same kinds of excuses as their male counterparts, said Florence Wolfe, co-director of Northwest Treatment Associates, a Seattle-based program for sex offenders.

Wolfe said the women tell her: " 'I wanted the closeness, the excitement, not the sex. I wanted the safety. He was 13. I was only 27. The kid wanted it.' "

A study of college students and prisoners found that 16% of the college men and 46% of the male prisoners reported they had sexual experience before the age of 16 with a woman at least five years older. The average age of the men at the time of the contact was 12.

A second type of offender is called "predisposed" and includes mothers who molest their children.

Wolfe says more than 50% of the 150 female offenders she has counseled molested their own children, primarily daughters.

Some women considered predisposed to sexually molest children are pedophiles with an assortment of mental illnesses. Wolfe described one such offender she has met as a sexual sadist.

"She looks like everybody's lovable grandmother: pink cheeks, gray hair, chunky," Wolfe said. "She volunteered to baby-sit for young single moms. They jumped at the chance."

Most of this offender's victims were girls, and most were not yet verbal. The woman would slap them until their teeth cut their mouths or start a nosebleed. Their pain gave her sexual pleasure, Wolfe said.

"She finally molested a 4-year-old, and that kid was verbal enough to tell someone," Wolfe said.

The third type of female sex criminal is called the "male-coerced" or "male-accompanied" offender. These women commit sex crimes in the company of a man. Thrailkill, who declined to be interviewed for this story, fits in this category.

Thrailkill told psychologists that she had sex with 20 to 50 different men in the year after her divorce. She eventually met Daryl Ball and allowed him and his young sons to move into her apartment in Santa Rosa. Ball introduced Thrailkill to sex with children, according to a state Mental Health Department report filed with Santa Rosa Superior Court.

Thrailkill at the time was thin, with long, dark blond hair. She looked older than her 27 years. She was quiet, shy and submissive, attorneys recall.

Seven years her senior, Ball was a brutal boyfriend, Thrailkill told others. She said he violently sodomized her, threw her from a car once and beat her to unconsciousness twice.

She molested his sons, police said. Not only was Ball aware of the molestations, he joined her in having sex with children, police and criminal records say.

Ball and Thrailkill had sex a couple of times a day with children and with as many as five children at a time, she told psychiatrists. The victims were her boyfriend's sons and other children in the apartment complex whom Thrailkill baby-sat or lured into their apartment.

During the eight months in which she molested, Thrailkill drank and used methamphetamine, first snorting the drug and later injecting it, she told mental health workers.

"When she was intoxicated, she was sexually promiscuous, violent and sexually perverse," according to a May 2001 report by the state Department of Mental Health.

Both Thrailkill and Ball threatened the children that their parents or siblings would be killed if they told anyone. Eventually, one of the children did tell, and Thrailkill and Ball were arrested.

When a parent of one of the victims confronted Thrailkill, she said she molested because she was "afraid" of Ball, who was then 34.

"He made me do it," she said.

But in records on file at the Santa Rosa courthouse, Thrailkill admitted she molested five children — four boys and one girl — on her own. She said she abused them to get even with the victims' parents.

Thrailkill typically endured extensive mistreatment in relationships, a mental health evaluation found. When she finally felt sufficiently hurt by the abuse, she lashed out at others.

"She admits she takes anger out on weaker, often innocent individuals," a mental health counselor wrote.


A 1981 national study of both reported and unreported child abuse indicated that as many as 24% of boys and 14% of girls who are molested are victimized by women.

Although sexual abuse by both men and women is underreported, female offenders are less likely than men to be prosecuted.

"I have had so many clients, both males and females, who talked about mothers or their baby-sitters molesting them," said Charlene Steen, a psychologist in Napa who has treated sex offenders for 20 years. "And they were never reported."

Dr. Robert Kolodny, who has directed behavioral research institutes and written about sexual behavior, said he periodically gets calls from befuddled prosecutors who have cases in which a man has accused a woman of rape.

"Although it sounds counterintuitive, men can indeed be raped," Kolodny said.

People commonly assume that men cannot be forced into sex against their will. But experts say men may be physically capable of sex even while under extreme duress.

Female rapists are sometimes acquaintances of their victims and get them drunk or drugged before they force them to submit to sexual acts.

"We don't really have good studies that would give us an accurate picture of how often it happens, but it is not rare ... not a one-in-a-thousand kind of thing," Kolodny said.

Observed Steen: "There are women out there who are doing some pretty horrible things."

Thrailkill initially faced more than 50 counts of felony child molesting. She pleaded no contest in 1988 to five counts of molestation in exchange for a 14-year prison sentence.

Ball, whom Thrailkill married after the arrests but divorced while in prison, pleaded no contest to several counts of lewd and lascivious conduct upon children and was sentenced to 24 years in prison.

Thrailkill began serving her sentence in September 1988 and was paroled in September 1994. She then worked in construction and had what court records described as two "normal" relationships with adult men.

In July 1996, she violated her parole by using alcohol, associating with convicted sex offenders and having contact with children.

She returned to prison and again was paroled in March 1998. Within a month, parole was revoked because she had used alcohol. The state began proceedings to commit her as a sex predator, and she did not oppose the effort.

Marie Case, a Santa Rosa criminal defense lawyer who represented her, said Thrailkill was "intimidated by the whole proceeding" and horrified that media coverage might hurt her daughters, who were then in school.

"I found her to be very shy and very private, and it was very painful for her to discuss" her past, Case said.

Thrailkill was certified as a sexually violent predator in September 1998 and sent to Patton State Hospital in San Bernardino County.

Like other sex predators who have been committed, Thrailkill's status must be reviewed by the state every two years. She may be recommitted only if two mental health experts determine her mental problems make her likely to molest again.

During therapy, she has expressed regret about her two daughters, who are now adults. Thrailkill conceded at the hospital that her daughters had been "sexual victims of her husband and emotional victims of her," a report said.

Ball, now 50, was released on parole in January. Two state-appointed mental health experts evaluated him and found he does not have a mental disorder that makes him likely to molest again.

Thrailkill is scheduled to leave Patton in September unless the state tries to renew her commitment.

A staff psychologist with the department wrote that Thrailkill does not wish to be released until she is convinced she can "manage" her behavior. According to a May 2000 report, she has "genuine shame for her behavior and remorse for her victims."

"She has never shown any interest in coming out," Case said. "I think she feels safe there."

Copyright 2002 Los Angeles Times
Logged
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3145



« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 01:47:45 AM »

no offends, but i think i'm gonna' be sick
Logged

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 4534


WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 08:32:37 PM »

Double Decker and Lone Monkey - thanks for the review of the cases, and you hit the nail on the head wrt. the old cali murders. Santa Rosa/Petaluma is an important connection, as is the Zodiac. Rite of passage sort of thing. Also remember that the man -   John Mark Karr - of COnyers, GA, who "confessed"-to the Jon Benet Ramsey murder spent time in Santa Rosa/Petaluma as a schoolteacher, where he racked up porn charges. [Sidebar: remember Issac Asimov's son, I posted earlier about that pedophile product emperor  who got off with a slap on the wrist]. There is a chilling link in Santa Rosa to the Son of Sam - the NY serial murders.

Quote
"Despite their claims to the contrary, police initially thought Berkowitz a possible witness, rather than a suspect. Not until August 9, 1977, seven days after Cacilia Davis informed police about the man with the parking ticket, did NYPD Detective James Justis telephone Yonkers police to ask them to schedule an interview with Berkowitz. The Yonkers police dispatcher who first took Justis' call was Wheat Carr, the daughter of Sam Carr and sister of Berkowitz's alleged cult confederates John and Michael Carr.[34]"

We always wondered about that, Carr/Karr (his codename sez it all I think) and I think someone did some research, which freaked me out, I have it somewhere buried... that's my problem, sometimes ya just have to stick your hands over your eyes, it gets that bad.

Karr, Arrested and set free - 'global farce' of 'occult chaade' that certainly was run up 'the media flag' for a reason. Remember how he made it back from Thailand, first class.

The reason I mention all this is that I do not for one minute think the Process Church went out of business. Indeed, it reformed in Summer 2007. It morphed but it did officially make it's reappearance known.

Well, lots more... hard to put it in public.

so sorry I have not been back over on this thread, I do hope you are still here. Yes, I am familiar with the provocess chruch somewhat looked at it during the zodiac case.  I research zodiac, the sonoma murders, jener fishhead beach, michigan murders, BTK, jonbonet, etc, all those, I am sure you know of them all.  It would be great if we can exhcange some ideas and what we have found as patterns etc.  I do believe sandra cantu might very well fall into the z kind of stuff.  unlike most z researchers I do not believe he is anyone they think he is.  inface I don't think it is a single person.  and it fall so much into the realm of some group ofver in the tracy west area etc that I could pick the spot on the map sandra would be found right off.  I believe she was found in the tom paine slough because it is part of the halloween card.  if you study z you will easily see it if you look, feel it in my bone-pain/paine.  slough - slew and more.  you can see the 14 right there on the map and paradise raod, paradise cut, paradise island etc. 

for all of you who have ot studied z ad if you would like, I ca get the docs etc .  it only take s a moth or so to go through them and catch up.  then of courtse you have to do your own thinking because I do not wish to push my theory on anyone.
Logged

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 4534


WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 08:38:40 PM »

It's OUTRAGEOUS that Karr's evidence was "lost"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your posts are very enlightening SweetieP!!!  Although I have done some research on these cases, your info is Excellent. 

wow I am still helping on the lindsey baum case and I so hope they find this girl before the end of JULY, ugh, and hope it is not already too late, but I came across a few things that are up this alley.  at first I saw NOTHING to suggest anything like this stuff, but after talking to some locals I am seeing there might be some weird stuff going on up there as well. 

LONE, I had no idea you have studied up some on this stuff, so glad to hear you have, now I know you will not think I am some blithering idiot, well at least not a TOTAL blithering idiot LOL


I really really want to get back to this case and sweetie pi, I surely hope you are still here.  I really need to go through this stuff with you if you are open to a little weird thinking about how I think the cantu case might very well connect to the "over the mountain" cases of z, sonoma, etc and all the rest,  oh and I have looked at the son of sam a bit and what little I looked at it, yes, definitely some kind of connection.  I thought with Karr also there could be something up with that but never made any connections, would love to go through your research with you on that. 
Logged

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 4534


WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2009, 08:40:53 PM »

Sweetie pi, thank you so much for the information. I had wondered about this and had spoken to a few people regarding it. Your posts are very enlightening to me. Thank you.

Tracygirl, You're welcome, and I posted those last posts last night, as this case has brought those dots in a larger pattern to mind, and wanted to share my thoughts with you and the others. Every day in every way child abuse goes down worldwide, human trafficking of children, and I am aware of some, but for some reason, this one rang "all the bells", as they say.

I sat up and took notice even more, esp. when LE stated that they were shocked a female was involved. That rang more bells for me, because you see, their own websites, even the ones they use at the Dept. of Education to educate teachers/students about all this: see here: http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/osdfs/factsheet.html - this is the US Government's official fact sheet on Human Trafficking of Children, they educate that when they don't just outright kidnap a victim, #2 is they get women and girls to lure the kids. Prostitution is the longer death sentence in human trafficking, usual "those videos" are more lucrative.

So it never added up, and I'd put money it is bigger than we may ever know.

agree agree agreee, we are so on the ssame page on this overall piciture.  and that is unusual for me to find someone who thinks the same as I do, you usually get the boo ha ha if you say this stuff so much so I just don't post about it any more, but... I will surely love to discuss this with anyone who is willing to look at this
Logged

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 4534


WWW
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2009, 08:47:57 PM »

SweetieP
WORD UP!!!!!!!!  I agree 100%
Boy did you say a mouthful.  So, is there a direction you would like the research to turn...so to speak???  Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to be of help!!!!!
  Lm

oh definitely count me in on this research, as long as there is someone who will research this stuff with me and try to understand it and not just nay-say and boo-ha-ha, I will bring out every stictch of my research and run it past you.  if it gets way too ugly and people can't deal with us, we can always take that part elsewhere...let's hope we are able to discuss this in the open//people need to know what is going on here.  and sweetie pi, full well agree, the media will say whatever it is they are told to say, le and feds try to keep this stuff hush hush but this has been going on forever.  I have some info I know that has NEVER surfaced.  sometimes I feel like I should just give up and forget about saying anything because I know no one will ever believe me and then I put myself there out on the line for nothing. ugh.  this stuff gets dangerous as you must already know, but I am willing to step out there and say it if only someone would take me seriously , but if no one will listen but the ones we speak of then we are jeapordizing ourselves for nothing.  I don't mind jeapordizing myself for a good cause, but if no one will listen then what is the point.  gee, I just am so jazzed someoe else sees this stuff.
Logged

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 8.199 seconds with 20 queries.