March 18, 2024, 11:26:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptology, Codes, Numbers, Hidden Messages  (Read 52482 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2009, 08:58:52 PM »

SweetieP
WORD UP!!!!!!!!  I agree 100%
Boy did you say a mouthful.  So, is there a direction you would like the research to turn...so to speak???  Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to be of help!!!!!
  Lm

oh definitely count me in on this research, as long as there is someone who will research this stuff with me and try to understand it and not just nay-say and boo-ha-ha, I will bring out every stictch of my research and run it past you.  if it gets way too ugly and people can't deal with us, we can always take that part elsewhere...let's hope we are able to discuss this in the open//people need to know what is going on here.  and sweetie pi, full well agree, the media will say whatever it is they are told to say, le and feds try to keep this stuff hush hush but this has been going on forever.  I have some info I know that has NEVER surfaced.  sometimes I feel like I should just give up and forget about saying anything because I know no one will ever believe me and then I put myself there out on the line for nothing. ugh.  this stuff gets dangerous as you must already know, but I am willing to step out there and say it if only someone would take me seriously , but if no one will listen but the ones we speak of then we are jeapordizing ourselves for nothing.  I don't mind jeapordizing myself for a good cause, but if no one will listen then what is the point.  gee, I just am so jazzed someoe else sees this stuff.
i'm all ears although i stink in the research department....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2009, 09:04:52 PM »

SweetieP
Boy did you say a mouthful.  So, is there a direction you would like the research to turn...so to speak???  Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to be of help!!!!!
  Lm

oh definitely count me in on this research, as long as there is someone who will research this stuff with me and try to understand it and not just nay-say and boo-ha-ha, I will bring out every stictch of my research and run it past you.  if it gets way too ugly and people can't deal with us, we can always take that part elsewhere...let's hope we are able to discuss this in the open//people need to know what is going on here.  and sweetie pi, full well agree, the media will say whatever it is they are told to say, le and feds try to keep this stuff hush hush but this has been going on forever.  I have some info I know that has NEVER surfaced.  sometimes I feel like I should just give up and forget about saying anything because I know no one will ever believe me and then I put myself there out on the line for nothing. ugh.  this stuff gets dangerous as you must already know, but I am willing to step out there and say it if only someone would take me seriously , but if no one will listen but the ones we speak of then we are jeapordizing ourselves for nothing.  I don't mind jeapordizing myself for a good cause, but if no one will listen then what is the point.  gee, I just am so jazzed someoe else sees this stuff.

well then when I get some time I will just have to give you some "research" lessons.  It is not that hard if someone shows you how, it is just major time consuming and you have to sit and look through stuff til your brain gets spun ugh

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2009, 09:07:44 PM »

SweetieP
  Lm

well then when I get some time I will just have to give you some "research" lessons.  It is not that hard if someone shows you how, it is just major time consuming and you have to sit and look through stuff til your brain gets spun ugh
thanks!

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2009, 10:03:06 PM »

SweetieP
  Lm

Count me in DoubleD!!!! an angelic monkey
I do not say as much as I would like sometimes about this but I'm down with researching this STUFF...
My concern is what gets discovered and/or uncovered...Heck, I'm concerned with something I already uncovered!
Have we ever really looked into Sinclair??? Do you know who Patricia Sinclair is?

PS  I MISS WYKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2009, 10:23:42 PM »

count me in -- hopefully next week I will have a little more time to spend here.  But I will read, ponder, and am all for open discussion.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2009, 11:56:40 PM »

Snipped:
http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1997/05/3970

Satanist Sues ISP to Silence Usenet Poster
Ashley Craddock Email 05.20.97

Citing a Communications Decency Act provision that frees ISPs from liability for third-party postings, a San Diego Internet service provider is fighting a lawsuit claiming it inflicted emotional distress on a pair of self-proclaimed Satanists.

At issue is the plaintiffs' claim that ElectriCiti Inc. "breached its duty to the [plaintiffs] and to other Internet users" by failing to cut off an anonymous poster who has leveled accusations against Michael Aquino, the leader of the Temple of Set and a former lieutenant colonel in the US Army, and his wife, Lilith Aquino.

Among other things, the accuser says the Aquinos engaged in satanic ritual abuse of children, child molestation, fraud against the US government, and "various other heinous crimes, sexual perversions, and crimes of moral turpitude."

The anonymous poster, Curio, claims to have "worked in many facets of the child-abuse field for 10 years" and "seen all manner of atrocities committed against children and witnessed all types of adult games played to address culpability."

The poster's charges about the Aquinos stem from an investigation in the late 1980s into allegations of child molestation and ritual abuse at the day-care center at San Francisco's Presidio where Aquino was stationed. Aquino, the self-proclaimed "Second Beast of Revelation," became a suspect in the case, but was never charged. He later retired from the military.

Aquino now posts regularly on Usenet groups, where Curio insists on dredging up charges of abuse. Angered by the posts, the Aquinos first requested that ElectriCiti revoke Curio's privileges, then sued in San Francisco Superior Court when the ISP declined to do so. They allege that the company not only permitted "but has actively assisted" Curio's "hate campaign" by refusing to stop the posts. The Aquinos did not respond to repeated calls for comment Monday.

ElectriCiti president Christopher Alan said the couple's claims are patently absurd.

"I don't even know if Curio is one of our users," he said. "My systems administrator tried to track down Curio's coordinates and contacted Aquino with one possible forwarding address. As it turns out, we didn't have the right person. We still don't know if this person is one of our users or not."

Curio's continued anonymity has put Alan in the curious position of defending First Amendment rights he might otherwise have ignored.

"Even filing the suit has a chilling effect on First Amendment free-speech rights" he said. "We're a small ISP.... If I had known who Curio was, I might just have closed the account. I mean, it costs US$5,000 to $15,000 just to answer even a bogus suit. You compare that to a nominal user fee, and from a business perspective, it's awfully tempting just to shut someone down."

Temptations aside, however, Alan entered the legal fray in the first California attempt to use the CDA to vacate a suit against a service provider. ElectriCiti's counter-motion charges that the Aquinos' lawsuit violates a CDA provision stating that "no provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider."

"The way we read that statement is that it's illegal to hold ISPs liable for failing to monitor third-party content on the Internet," said Roger Myers, the San Francisco attorney representing ElectriCiti. "In fact, it's something the Philadelphia federal court pointed out when it knocked down the indecency provision of the CDA last year: Users' ages and identities are all but impossible for ISPs to identify."

Myers has asked the San Francisco court to dismiss the case as a SLAPP suit - a "strategic lawsuit against public participation" - specifically aimed to curb legitimate debate on the Internet.

"If this is not the sort of suit preempted by the CDA, I don't know what is," he said. A hearing is scheduled for 6 June.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »

Snipped:
http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1997/05/3970

Satanist Sues ISP to Silence Usenet Poster
Ashley Craddock Email 05.20.97

Citing a Communications Decency Act provision that frees ISPs from liability for third-party postings, a San Diego Internet service provider is fighting a lawsuit claiming it inflicted emotional distress on a pair of self-proclaimed Satanists.

At issue is the plaintiffs' claim that ElectriCiti Inc. "breached its duty to the [plaintiffs] and to other Internet users" by failing to cut off an anonymous poster who has leveled accusations against Michael Aquino, the leader of the Temple of Set and a former lieutenant colonel in the US Army, and his wife, Lilith Aquino.

Among other things, the accuser says the Aquinos engaged in satanic ritual abuse of children, child molestation, fraud against the US government, and "various other heinous crimes, sexual perversions, and crimes of moral turpitude."

The anonymous poster, Curio, claims to have "worked in many facets of the child-abuse field for 10 years" and "seen all manner of atrocities committed against children and witnessed all types of adult games played to address culpability."

The poster's charges about the Aquinos stem from an investigation in the late 1980s into allegations of child molestation and ritual abuse at the day-care center at San Francisco's Presidio where Aquino was stationed. Aquino, the self-proclaimed "Second Beast of Revelation," became a suspect in the case, but was never charged. He later retired from the military.

Aquino now posts regularly on Usenet groups, where Curio insists on dredging up charges of abuse. Angered by the posts, the Aquinos first requested that ElectriCiti revoke Curio's privileges, then sued in San Francisco Superior Court when the ISP declined to do so. They allege that the company not only permitted "but has actively assisted" Curio's "hate campaign" by refusing to stop the posts. The Aquinos did not respond to repeated calls for comment Monday.

ElectriCiti president Christopher Alan said the couple's claims are patently absurd.

"I don't even know if Curio is one of our users," he said. "My systems administrator tried to track down Curio's coordinates and contacted Aquino with one possible forwarding address. As it turns out, we didn't have the right person. We still don't know if this person is one of our users or not."

Curio's continued anonymity has put Alan in the curious position of defending First Amendment rights he might otherwise have ignored.

"Even filing the suit has a chilling effect on First Amendment free-speech rights" he said. "We're a small ISP.... If I had known who Curio was, I might just have closed the account. I mean, it costs US$5,000 to $15,000 just to answer even a bogus suit. You compare that to a nominal user fee, and from a business perspective, it's awfully tempting just to shut someone down."

Temptations aside, however, Alan entered the legal fray in the first California attempt to use the CDA to vacate a suit against a service provider. ElectriCiti's counter-motion charges that the Aquinos' lawsuit violates a CDA provision stating that "no provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider."

"The way we read that statement is that it's illegal to hold ISPs liable for failing to monitor third-party content on the Internet," said Roger Myers, the San Francisco attorney representing ElectriCiti. "In fact, it's something the Philadelphia federal court pointed out when it knocked down the indecency provision of the CDA last year: Users' ages and identities are all but impossible for ISPs to identify."

Myers has asked the San Francisco court to dismiss the case as a SLAPP suit - a "strategic lawsuit against public participation" - specifically aimed to curb legitimate debate on the Internet.

"If this is not the sort of suit preempted by the CDA, I don't know what is," he said. A hearing is scheduled for 6 June.
ok...trying to get this right....
#1 he is the/a leader of the temple of set
#2 if you don't know what that is look it up
#3 omg his wife's name is lillith....
#4wouldn't a self-proclaimed satanist be involved in satanic rituals...???

ugg.....stupid/stupid......hope this get tossed out of court....
don't go around town saying you are a satanist and then get angry when someone accuses you of being a satanist....

sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2009, 06:32:51 PM »

I am sorry to have been so absent, but I have been ill over the last part of this hot summer, much better now. Since then Jaycee Lee Dugard has been found, with a huge key...

I shall resume posting...
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2009, 09:33:07 PM »

I am sorry to have been so absent, but I have been ill over the last part of this hot summer, much better now. Since then Jaycee Lee Dugard has been found, with a huge key...

I shall resume posting...
good to see you back...sorry you were ill.

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.