March 28, 2024, 07:55:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6th Street Info, Who LIves Their, Connections Etc  (Read 16948 times)
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2009, 03:06:21 PM »

I didn't realize that Old Sand Creek Road was that close to the end of 6th street! Granted the busy freeway is dividing the two. Foreman road and old sandcreek road have a bunch of houses that are pretty secluded and it's a wooded area. Plus there is a creek running through there. Lots and lots of property out there. I'm going to see if I can find some article that mentions if that area has been investigated.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2009, 03:42:52 PM »

And DoubleDecker, on the right side of 6th street (possibly 300 block) there is an open area with no houses on it, it looks like a little open field.

Now I do know that either on the corner of 6th and Oak, or 6th and Pine, there was a family that moved out a couple years back, and I don't know if or when they sold the house. A new family moved in there? If married her name would be Ilene York, is who used to own the house, and I saw that name in one of your posts at the adress 327 6TH MCCLEARY, WA. So is it possible that this house is still for sale, or someone moved into it?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »

Bumping up our 6th street thread.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.