May 29, 2024, 07:28:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231508 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1000 on: July 30, 2009, 02:32:56 PM »

Whoops!  That last post was really bad....Mytimes post was at the end and the beginning and I screwed it up...but the sentiment is the same!  I am rusty!!

Monkey Devil!

Thank you for your response!

Is there any evidence Lee is doing drugs or that just specualtion??? 

Nothing as far as I can recall.  He is just that weird naturally.

He sure is!!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: July 30, 2009, 02:35:15 PM »

Hi ISPY AND TRACY1!

I have some thoughts about Bozo and his group of gypsies. Why don't you just have your guilty client plead guilty and beg for mercy, and quit going after every single person that befriended Skanky and tried to help her. Leave innocent people out of it, and crawl back in your holes.  How's that for a plan?? The one you've got ain't workin'. You give cockroaches a bad name!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: July 30, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

Whoops!  That last post was really bad....Mytimes post was at the end and the beginning and I screwed it up...but the sentiment is the same!  I am rusty!!

Monkey Devil!

Nothing as far as I can recall.  He is just that weird naturally.

Speculation on my part.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: July 30, 2009, 02:36:43 PM »

from Twitter:

AmandaOberWESH: On his way back from the lunch break Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez denied ever whitholding any evidence in the case
about 1 hour ago from web
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: July 30, 2009, 02:37:06 PM »

Unless it pertains directly to this murder case, I don't see how discussing Lee's private parts is respectful to Caylee.  That is my own personal opinion.
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1005 on: July 30, 2009, 02:38:18 PM »

Hi ISPY AND TRACY1!

I have some thoughts about Bozo and his group of gypsies. Why don't you just have your guilty client plead guilty and beg for mercy, and quit going after every single person that befriended Skanky and tried to help her. Leave innocent people out of it, and crawl back in your holes.  How's that for a plan?? The one you've got ain't workin'. You give cockroaches a bad name!

Hi Fanny! This is hilarious!!!!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: July 30, 2009, 02:38:32 PM »

Video on Documents Released In Casey Anthony Case (I heart Kathi!)

http://www.wftv.com/video/20225606/index.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: July 30, 2009, 02:40:18 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Is it possible that he could be just naturally that wierd? "CMA! SMACK, SMACK, "CMA! SLURP, SLURP, CMA! I PROMISED!! SMACK SLURP! CMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: July 30, 2009, 02:40:38 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20222752/detail.html
More Info Released In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Thursday, July 30, 2009
UPDATED: 2:24 pm EDT July 30, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office on Thursday released more than 1,400 pages of new documents in the Casey Anthony case.
Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing last July.

According to one of the documents, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, turned over a box full of items to the FBI. Among the items in the box were a Spiderman toothbrush, Tylenol drops, three children's books, toy food and utensils, a pillow case, a bed sheet and a pink hat.

According to Casey Anthony's defense team spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie, a day after remains were found near the Anthony family home and a search warrant was served at the house, the defense notified the FBI and the Orange County Sheriff's Office that it had some of the family's belongings in its possession.

Baez was holding the items to obtain a DNA profile for the defense team, said Mackenzie, who added that Baez immediately turned the items over the FBI in December. The FBI forwarded the items to Orange County Sheriff's Office in April.

Hair samples from Casey and Caylee Anthony, and Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, as well as DNA swabs from Casey Anthony were also provided, the documents show.

The defense also presented a four-page report entitled "independent forensics DNA testing and technologies." It's not known if the report was put together by Casey Anthony's defense team.

The documents also show that Cindy Anthony tried to provide detectives with proof that the mysterious baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez existed.
Shortly after Caylee's disappearance, Cindy Anthony gave investigators several items that the baby sitter would have likely touched, such as toys and DVDs that Caylee reportedly took to Gonzalez's house.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office tested the items for fingerprints, but the results are unknown.

Investigators, however, have repeatedly said that the baby sitter does not exist.

Of the 1,400 pages released, about 700 of them involved a public-records request made by Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone more than a year ago of the Orlando Police Department.

The documents show the work history of former probationary police Officer Jesse Grund, the one-time fiance of Casey Anthony.

The records show that other officers were sometimes not comfortable with Grund's performance prior to his resignation for personal reasons in June 2008 -- the month Caylee disappeared.

Also released was a letter from the FBI confirming that Casey Anthony's family -- parents George and Cindy Anthony and her brother, Lee Anthony -- declined to take polygraph tests.

Other documents show reports of unconfirmed Caylee sightings. There are also interview transcripts with the grandparents, which are not new.

Meanwhile, Lee Anthony was deposed by prosecutors on Thursday and likely faced questions about the days leading up to Caylee's disappearance.

Local 6 News reported that prosecutors are trying to get a better idea of the kind of witness Lee Anthony will be on the stand and whether his testimony would be more beneficial to the defense or the prosecution.
Prosecutors will also try to see if there will be any inconsistencies in Lee Anthony's statements.

Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luke, said nothing his client says will be used against him because in the days after Caylee was reported missing, Lee Anthony spoke to his sister several times, with many of the conversations recorded on jailhouse video.

"He would have use immunity for this deposition. He's already received his subpoena, so I'm unconcerned that they would prosecute him for any sort of perjury or anything else like that," Luka said.

Local 6 News reported that Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, will likely be deposed next week.

Casey Anthony's trial will not begin until 2010.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: July 30, 2009, 02:42:19 PM »

Unless it pertains directly to this murder case, I don't see how discussing Lee's private parts is respectful to Caylee.  That is my own personal opinion.

Sorry, KLASS. I will refrain.  We were discussing him shaving his head to keep from being drug tested, and I took it a step further. Sorry.   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1010 on: July 30, 2009, 02:42:44 PM »

from Twitter:

AmandaOberWESH: On his way back from the lunch break Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez denied ever whitholding any evidence in the case
about 1 hour ago from web
Wow, interesting, and ISpy I know people save cards, I have said a few myself  this whole thing with the birthday card and what could be in it has my curiousity up big time. Hope you are having a good day  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: July 30, 2009, 02:45:26 PM »

At about the 1:00 minute mark, Lee starts to smile and laugh......turns around and sees Bozo....instantly goes from his Tickle-Me-Lee smile to his "wtf is Bozo doing here" look.........
http://www.wftv.com/video/20223904/index.html

These screen shots are not real clear, but here is the before he sees Bozo, then after.

You know sin-sin told him BJ would be there...guess just the sight of BJ took the wiggle outta his walk

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: July 30, 2009, 02:49:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys -

I have followed this case from the beginning.  Originally, I naively thought Caylee died by accident and Casey panicked.  My husband and I both help search for poor little Caylee's body with TES.

And I desperately wanted to feel empathy for Caylee's grandparents! 

As time went on and the Anthony's kept talking, I found it impossible to have any other feeling for them than utter contempt.

I have not been following the case that closely lately as it has really bothered me.  This family is beyond disgusting!  Their complete lack of respect for the brutal death of their own granddaughter has left me sick to my stomach.
please bare with me as I am somewhat behind!   TIA

Hi MT!  At first I too thought it had to be an accident. I couldn't imagine harming any child especially one's own. But I never felt any empathy for the A's...I think somehow I knew these were evil people.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: July 30, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »

RAW INTERVIEW: Attorney Tom Luka Before Lee Anthony Deposition

http://www.wftv.com/video/20225111/index.html

A HUGE thanks to everyone that is keeping us updated. I was out for several hours and am still trying to catch up. I feel badly for Jesse Grund. But I sure didn't see anything that BOZO can use to try to make him out as a murdered. Immature perhaps...but not a murderer. JMO

I think it screams loudly who wasn't afraid to take a poly and who WAS.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: July 30, 2009, 02:57:18 PM »

Video on Documents Released In Casey Anthony Case (I heart Kathi!)

http://www.wftv.com/video/20225606/index.html

Oh, now I get it. Jesse said Skanky was a liar....Really? So have all her friends, and so have Spindy, George, Lee and her own grandmother said she was a liar. How does that make Jesse guilty??
The fact is, Skanky IS a liar.   

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: July 30, 2009, 03:01:50 PM »

maybe Lee keeps shaving his head so that they cant get any DNA of his shinangans.

Do you suppose he shaves his armpits, legs, and private parts? 

I thought they already got his DNA???

I don't think she was talking about his dna,dna. She was talking about his extracurricular recreational habits......I think.

LOL yes that is what i was talking about ...Fanny.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1016 on: July 30, 2009, 03:02:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys -

I have followed this case from the beginning.  Originally, I naively thought Caylee died by accident and Casey panicked.  My husband and I both help search for poor little Caylee's body with TES.

And I desperately wanted to feel empathy for Caylee's grandparents! 

As time went on and the Anthony's kept talking, I found it impossible to have any other feeling for them than utter contempt.

I have not been following the case that closely lately as it has really bothered me.  This family is beyond disgusting!  Their complete lack of respect for the brutal death of their own granddaughter has left me sick to my stomach.
please bare with me as I am somewhat behind!   TIA

Hi MT!  At first I too thought it had to be an accident. I couldn't imagine harming any child especially one's own. But I never felt any empathy for the A's...I think somehow I knew these were evil people.

Hi Sunny!!   

I always thought Cindy was real nutcase!!  I just didn't know how much!   

But when I did meet George, although I knew he lying, my heart did break for him!  Now I just hate the whole bunch of them!  Yes, hate!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1017 on: July 30, 2009, 03:05:36 PM »

RAW INTERVIEW: Attorney Tom Luka Before Lee Anthony Deposition

http://www.wftv.com/video/20225111/index.html

A HUGE thanks to everyone that is keeping us updated. I was out for several hours and am still trying to catch up. I feel badly for Jesse Grund. But I sure didn't see anything that BOZO can use to try to make him out as a murdered. Immature perhaps...but not a murderer. JMO

I think it screams loudly who wasn't afraid to take a poly and who WAS.

Great post!  However, I am not a Grund (neither father or son) fan at all but I can't see how the defense is going to try to implicate Jesse. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: July 30, 2009, 03:05:50 PM »

maybe Lee keeps shaving his head so that they cant get any DNA of his shinangans.

Do you suppose he shaves his armpits, legs, and private parts? 

I thought they already got his DNA???

I don't think she was talking about his dna,dna. She was talking about his extracurricular recreational habits......I think.

I think you are right.   
That's an interesting take on Lee shaving his head.  However, I will say I know quite a few guys that shave their heads for spring & summer.  IDK
Well, got to run and "So glad we had this time together" *cue the Carol Burnett theme music and tugging on my ear*  BBL

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: July 30, 2009, 03:06:45 PM »

LOL yes that is what i was talking about ...Fanny.

Hair can be taken from areas other than the head to be drug tested. I just wondered out loud if he remembered them all.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.