May 29, 2024, 12:57:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231463 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: July 30, 2009, 09:09:24 PM »

Jail food is very high in carbohydrates and fat.
And when you are in a cell, food becomes one of the high points of the day.
Hello all. I can see you are all keeping up the good work with the smart azz comments along with news fixes for me.  And your very special pictures. LOL
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1161 on: July 30, 2009, 09:26:00 PM »

Northern HI Smile
Thank you for all your posts on Jesse and the doc dumps today.
I have a comment on that quote used by Cindy against Jesse. Because it has been said in the doc dump of Jesse " Just released" within the documents that he had a Attitude and or was said to be somewhat of a hot head. Hot head not used but that he needed an attitude adjustment when he was in training - early training to become and officer "whatever". Which I could care less. I think Jesse has proven himself ten fold and I find him to be a victim if anything through all of this.

I think that during his time of training and even his Life working at Universal he probably more than likely told Casey of his OUCHES and not so much of his triumphs while he was in training and or before his training. NOW you add MOM. With all the lack of Casey and MOM talks.  I am sure Most were more than likely Never " Mom to Daughter with Love Talks" because they have nothing in common - nor have ever had a loving Mother/Daughter relationship.

So when Casey did want to communicate with her Mother it was always - HE SAID/SHE SAID and it was all gossip and hate and that .. Made Ruffles in Mommy's Feathers and she "CINDY" saw Casey as Victim and or Poor Baby - Cindy thrived on that. Was what one would call a diversion. Cindy was able then to coddle and care for her Poor Casey. Because Casey gave her a reason for a Moment. Got Cindy off of Casey's Back .. because Cindy was always always Dying for any Attention from her beloved  thief Daughter ...
And being that Casey was Pregnant and claiming Jesse Daddy and it fell through - why not Make Jesse out to be the Bad Guy..when Casey knew all along that there was no way in hell Jesse was her babies father.
So now when you see that CINDY is saying all this CRAP and Mayhem of Jesse it is all made up ... Its all been pumped into Cindy for years that Jesse was this and Jesse was that by Casey. Otherwise Cindy may have actually found a really awesome young Man in her daughters life that was telling the Truth about Casey ..and what Casey really was and is.
Tangle Webs truly and We know that Cindy is a Control Freak and she is the First one to Scream Not my Family .. Not My Kid.. " Because She has never Ever Allowed either One of Them - Lee nor Casey to have an Identity - They were force Fed to Be Just Like Mom"
And the other thing is ..
They " the Anthony's" have No One at all to say otherwise.
Not a Neighbor, a relative, friends .. No One. They lived in their own little Anthony World. And Caylee paid the price.. 

For What " Freedom" on Casey's Part ?  That Casey's Mind is So that Sick and Twisted that if she got rid of Caylee  she/KC could finally be separate from her Parents control? She has no education, lies, has felony's up the wazoo that are recorded. Who knows what else she has done to others in the past. And every single person that has befriended Casey in the last 3 yrs - Now are paying the price for just knowing her and allowing her into their circle.
Jesse is the only one of all that has History so He is now the Center of Everything.
George nor Cindy have ONE person to stand up for their History and that is pretty Sad. They should re-consider Jesse as far as I see it.  He knows so much and could actually be helpful * with TRUTH and Justice for Caylee, But NO Cindy and George want him Crucified ..  I hope that JESSE remains Strong and Continues to Fight for himself and for Caylee. And then I hope he sues the Anthony's for destroying his career and his future.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1162 on: July 30, 2009, 09:40:18 PM »

AWE PawPaw .. Has anyone heard if he is OK ? His Health ? Or even anything on Grandma Shirley ?? Now she is the Cats Axx ..she is one Awesome Woman.

What happened to Cindy ?     

Very good questions, and an excellent take on Casey and her weight gain. She was living off of adrelin and excitement. Sex and booze or more. Living on the edge of the envelope as George said of her, and then pushing a little more. She was her own drug. Now she has to fill the void. Food has become it for her. I'm no psychologist, it just seems obvious to me.

What happened to Spindy? George happened for one thing. It was a perfect storm of relationships. George is not as pacifistic and beneign as he apprears. And Spindy is obviously a driven woman.

Poor Papa and Shirley are only two victims on the long list of the Anthony's evil. They have spread it around to people that only wanted to help find Caylee, made the mistake in their eyes of loving Caylee, and tried to befriend Casey and the Anthony's. They will never have a satifactory relationship with anyone. I find the whole bunch of them and their supporters and benefactors disgusting beyond words.

I only hope I will live long enough to see the end of the awful, terrible chapter in Caylee's poor little life. I am just not sure if we will ever know when the ends comes.

Good night ya'll. And God bless us all.  an angelic monkey

Me Too Fanny.. I agree. Sorry I missed you.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: July 30, 2009, 09:59:16 PM »

If I recall when the LE took clothing from Slore's room - that are documented. She wore a Size 2. Her clothing as in Jeans and such. Now Omg.

I am not bashing anyone for weight and or anything of the sort - so please do not take my posts of her .. that way.

I see it as a coping mechanism for Her - and that is her Food. But think about it and its quite strange actually.  Slore/Casey when she was living her life. She dedicated her life to being very thin and groomed and even used her looks to gain "everything"... from Free Rides, Used people, Stole, ... had Any Man she wanted even if he was just a Temporary guy.. Two days or whatever. I would think though that Casey would remain Skinny and keep her beauty - because she is so vein. And yet she has done the opposite.

You look at Any Anthony from the Anthony household and their Clothing and Hair are always kept. The inside of the Anthony Home is all white inside and spotless. I think that appearances mean Everything to them.

So I find it .. very interesting that she has lost her Control over her vanity. And Maybe a Psych Monkey can give their opinion on that.  Her Vanity was her Power or at least she felt it was.  I am so Pretty no one could ever think of me doing anything wrong or illegal. 

I'm not a psychiatrist or anything even close to that but the one thing that I do know is that if you're an Anthony you "must" have control.  Casey has lost control of EVERYTHING.  The only thing in her life that she can control now is the food that goes into her mouth.  My personal opinion is that she "must" control something so food it is.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1164 on: July 30, 2009, 10:14:07 PM »

Could very well Be Annette. When the Money runs out of her Commissary though .. What then?

Hmm ...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1165 on: July 30, 2009, 10:23:30 PM »

Jesse Grund and His Dad on Dr. Phil  - Feb 09

With NG adding her 2 cents

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBiylYPyv3U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBiylYPyv3U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: July 30, 2009, 11:54:50 PM »

RICHARD GRUND: Talks About Document Impact

http://www.wftv.com/video/20228045/index.html

I have read or scanned all the dump and to tell you the truth, I think this interview gave us the only really important information of the day.  On two levels:  re: the case and re:sunshine laws and their impact.

On the case:  we find out the defense is using bday card to show an obsessed Jesse.  I can almost hear it now, If I can't have you or Caylee, no one can.   

(Side note from me - All Jesse employment stuff showed to me was a very young adult, trying very hard to enter into law enforcement and that his choice of profession was not well matched to his spirit.  He seems compassionate and friendly - several positive remarks about those characteristics but as would any of us, he grew frustrated when his efforts we not paying off.  That level of critic at such a young age would be reason enough for most to become defensive.  By human nature, we fight or flight.  I see were Jesse did both and that is psychologically well within the normal range.  If I were a juror, I would be insulted to be presented with what I saw today on this young man. 

On the sunshine law: I think it does need to be looked at more closely.  I can't tell you how many ss#'s and full names, addresses, drivers license numbers, telephone and email addresses I saw for people trying to help or implicated in a tip.  All of it sitting right there together - that info alone is enough for credit to be destroyed.  That worries me in this day and age. 
As Mr. Grund said, all of this on Jesse - will stay on the internet forever.  Was 90,000 hits for his name
according to Mr. Grund - well, I just did it and got this:   Results 1 - 10 of about 163,000 .
I do think if Jesse can keep his faith, this will in the long run make him a stronger and better person and from what I have seen so far, he is an upstanding young man.  Waste - huge waste. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: July 31, 2009, 12:51:24 AM »

FYI - I just Googled the name Jesse Grund - 196,000 hits

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: July 31, 2009, 12:53:51 AM »

Northern HI Smile
Thank you for all your posts on Jesse and the doc dumps today.
I have a comment on that quote used by Cindy against Jesse. Because it has been said in the doc dump of Jesse " Just released" within the documents that he had a Attitude and or was said to be somewhat of a hot head. Hot head not used but that he needed an attitude adjustment when he was in training - early training to become and officer "whatever". Which I could care less. I think Jesse has proven himself ten fold and I find him to be a victim if anything through all of this.

I think that during his time of training and even his Life working at Universal he probably more than likely told Casey of his OUCHES and not so much of his triumphs while he was in training and or before his training. NOW you add MOM. With all the lack of Casey and MOM talks.  I am sure Most were more than likely Never " Mom to Daughter with Love Talks" because they have nothing in common - nor have ever had a loving Mother/Daughter relationship.

So when Casey did want to communicate with her Mother it was always - HE SAID/SHE SAID and it was all gossip and hate and that .. Made Ruffles in Mommy's Feathers and she "CINDY" saw Casey as Victim and or Poor Baby - Cindy thrived on that. Was what one would call a diversion. Cindy was able then to coddle and care for her Poor Casey. Because Casey gave her a reason for a Moment. Got Cindy off of Casey's Back .. because Cindy was always always Dying for any Attention from her beloved  thief Daughter ...
And being that Casey was Pregnant and claiming Jesse Daddy and it fell through - why not Make Jesse out to be the Bad Guy..when Casey knew all along that there was no way in hell Jesse was her babies father.
So now when you see that CINDY is saying all this CRAP and Mayhem of Jesse it is all made up ... Its all been pumped into Cindy for years that Jesse was this and Jesse was that by Casey. Otherwise Cindy may have actually found a really awesome young Man in her daughters life that was telling the Truth about Casey ..and what Casey really was and is.
Tangle Webs truly and We know that Cindy is a Control Freak and she is the First one to Scream Not my Family .. Not My Kid.. " Because She has never Ever Allowed either One of Them - Lee nor Casey to have an Identity - They were force Fed to Be Just Like Mom"
And the other thing is ..
They " the Anthony's" have No One at all to say otherwise.
Not a Neighbor, a relative, friends .. No One. They lived in their own little Anthony World. And Caylee paid the price.. 

For What " Freedom" on Casey's Part ?  That Casey's Mind is So that Sick and Twisted that if she got rid of Caylee  she/KC could finally be separate from her Parents control? She has no education, lies, has felony's up the wazoo that are recorded. Who knows what else she has done to others in the past. And every single person that has befriended Casey in the last 3 yrs - Now are paying the price for just knowing her and allowing her into their circle.
Jesse is the only one of all that has History so He is now the Center of Everything.
George nor Cindy have ONE person to stand up for their History and that is pretty Sad. They should re-consider Jesse as far as I see it.  He knows so much and could actually be helpful * with TRUTH and Justice for Caylee, But NO Cindy and George want him Crucified ..  I hope that JESSE remains Strong and Continues to Fight for himself and for Caylee. And then I hope he sues the Anthony's for destroying his career and his future.

Hi Deenie Very Happy

Great post.  Near the end of the raw video of Rev Grund this afternoon is a very prophet statement.  Rev Grund points out that even through all the lies etc. that Jesse has lived with, he is the one person who loved Casey and still stands up for her to some degree, more than her parents.  Yet they are all trying to throw him under the bus.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: July 31, 2009, 12:58:20 AM »

Could very well Be Annette. When the Money runs out of her Commissary though .. What then?

Hmm ...

I believe reality will start hitting.  She will see she is not a princess who has infinite cash to "shop" every week.  She has no bank account to steal from, or write bad cheques on.  She may try to manipulate anyone who will listen to get what she wants, but she s in jail not a country club where will it get her?  I see temper tantrums in her future if the sugar rushes come to an abrupt halt. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: July 31, 2009, 03:06:39 AM »

good afternoon everyone,  I was just reading Spindys FBI interview, and I reallllllllly think that woman is mentally challenged.  She is totally unable to have an intelligent conversation with the interviewer. Just about every word she said was a lie........... I would be exausted telling all those lies...... The whole A family repulses me.

Correct gail.....one lie I find interesting that Cindy tells the FBI guy, is that Casey was born on St, Patricks's Day. St. Pat;s Day is always March 17th......Casey's DOB is March 19th. Cindy says the irish connection stems from KC being born on St, Patty's, and George's Irish

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: July 31, 2009, 07:10:23 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20222439/detail.html
Baez Denies Defense Withheld Anthony Evidence
Lee Anthony Also Faces Deposition On Thursday

POSTED: 6:24 am EDT July 30, 2009
UPDATED: 6:07 am EDT July 31, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Newly released documents raise questions about why for months the defense held on to more than two dozen items belonging to or related to Caylee Anthony.

Attorney Jose Baez on Thursday strongly denied that he was trying to withhold evidence from investigators for his client, Casey Anthony.
Outside the Orange County Courthouse Baez was on the defensive a single document among more than 1,000 released on Thursday. It is a laundry list of items his spokeswoman said they took from the Anthony home in September, such as books, baby toys, puzzle pieces and Spiderman toothbrush.

Baez was asked if he was he withholding potentially important evidenc
"Absolutely not and indication of that would be false and ridiculous," he said. "We did the ethical thing and there should be proof of that."

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was reported missing in July 2008. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008 not far from the Anthony family home in Orange County.

In September, Baez spokeswoman said the defense took items with Casey Anthony's permission to do their own DNA testing. When they heard the FBI was interested in the items, they said they proactively turned them over in December.

She characterized their actions as good, solid defense strategy.

Also, an FBI document released on Thursday from June 2009 indicates that Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, and her brother, Lee, declined to take polygraphs.

Baez would not talk about why.

There also was a police report from August 2008 that indicated Cindy Anthony may have been trying to establish that "Zanny the nanny" really existed.
"I remember months ago, Casey telling me that Zanny had given her this hair straightener ... I began to remember that Casey had brought home videos that Zanny had given her," Cindy Anthony said in a statement to the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "That led me to remember that Casey used to take Bambi movies to Zanny's apartment for Caylee to watch."

Investigators have never been able to confirm that "Zanny the nanny" ever existed. Casey Anthony accused "Zanny" of kidnapping and possibly killing Caylee.

Also included in the documents released were hundreds of tips to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and Crimeline from Central Floridians who turned out to search for Caylee Anthony.

"My aching heart and prayers are with your family," wrote a tipster named Jill, who took it upon herself to research the locations of the 27 different women named Zenaida Gonzalez.

There was a tip about a sighting of Caylee Anthony at a Dollar General Store in Lula, Ga. An inmate also claimed Casey Anthony told him where Caylee was.
An eerie finding was also received in September 2008 by a man who was searching behind Hidden Oaks Elementary School and discovered a green trash bag filled with bones. That was three months before Caylee's body was found in the same area. The September discovery was only animal bones.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: July 31, 2009, 07:13:38 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20222439/detail.html
Lee Anthony Faces Deposition
Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, faced some tough questions from prosecutors Thursday morning.

Lee Anthony did not respond to reporter's questions when he arrived with his attorney, Tom Luka, who said they would comment when the deposition is completed.

Lee Anthony will likely be asked about what he heard and saw in the months leading up to his sister's arrest on murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Cindy Anthony completed a round of depositions on Wednesday. She is considered a key witness for attorneys on both sides of the case.

Defense attorney Jose Baez said Cindy Anthony wasn't as volatile as she's been in the past.
"It was very professionally done deposition, and everybody's tempers were kept in check," Baez said.

"She's a loose cannon, and you have to rein her in and get her testimony very concise. You want to advance your case using her," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Hornsby said he believes Cindy Anthony is critical to the state's theory of motive, and they need to get her story on the record in case it changes at trial. He also said he believes Baez will use her to prove Casey Anthony is not guilty.

George Anthony was scheduled to be deposed earlier this week, but that was rescheduled to a later date.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: July 31, 2009, 07:19:49 AM »

Prime News 07/30/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgu4Pb2VkXo&feature=channel_page

Bill Sheaffer 07/30/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUKfBu7cJYs&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE732zP9B50&feature=channel_page

Richard Grund 07/30/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcqAZ2MRq8E&feature=channel_page

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: July 31, 2009, 07:22:17 AM »

Prime News part 1 07/30/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGMj3Ex4KSE

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: July 31, 2009, 07:26:21 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20234943/detail.html
Judge Refuses To Speed Up Casey’s Civil Trial

Posted: 7:13 am EDT July 31, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the civil case against Casey Anthony, on Thursday a judge denied a request by Zenaida Gonzalez's attorneys to move up some hearings that are currently scheduled for September.

Those hearings will deal with three issues: trying to get Casey to identify Gonzalez as the woman she claimed was her nanny, getting George Anthony to answer questions he refused to answer during his first deposition and getting private investigator, Dominic Casey to answer questions under oath.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: July 31, 2009, 07:33:54 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/07/casey-anthony--1.html
Casey Anthony: Could 'spiteful bitch' comment catch up with her?
posted by halboedeker on Jul 30, 2009 7:27:52 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What was the most eye-catching evidence released today in the Casey Anthony case?

WESH-Channel 2 highlighted that Cindy Anthony pointed to two people as possible suspects in the disappearance of granddaughter Caylee. Casey Anthony is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

Cindy Anthony cited Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiance, for his "hot temper" and said that Casey pal Amy Huizenga might be the mysterious Zanny the nanny, WESH's Bob Kealing reported. But Grund and Huizenga took lie-detector tests while the Anthonys have not, Kealing added.

WESH also called attention to the revelation that the defense took items from the Anthony home in September for DNA testing and turned them over to the FBI in December.

Defense attorney Jose Baez denied withholding evidence, saying, "Any assertion of that would be totally false and ridiculous." Defense spoksewoman Marti Mackenzie called the team's actions "good, solid defense strategy."

WFTV-Channel 9 focused on former fiance Grund. "Casey's attorney and family have repeatedly slammed Jesse Grund over the past year," WFTV anchor Martie Salt said.

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that 696 pages of employment records about Grund had been released. Richard Grund, Jesse's father, told WFTV that he's worried the defense will twist the information to attack his son.

"If I was a parent out there watching this story, I'd be thankful it wasn't my son that fell in love with Casey Anthony," Richard Grund said.

WFTV also highlighted a conversation between Casey Anthony and brother Lee. When he asked why she wouldn't let the family see Caylee, Casey said, "Maybe I'm a spiteful bitch." Prosecutors deposed Lee Anthony today.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said, "You don't have to prove motive, but when the defendant hands it to you on a silver platter, you don't ignore it. And that's exactly what she did with her statements to Lee."
WKMG-Channel 6 highlighted Lee's deposition. "We know specifically he is being asked what was going on in the weeks before his niece, Caylee Marie Anthony, was reported missing," Louis Bolden said. Prosecutors also want to know what Casey might have told Lee when he visted her in jail, Bolden added.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: July 31, 2009, 07:58:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1178 on: July 31, 2009, 09:48:00 AM »

Thanks for all the links Trimm 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1179 on: July 31, 2009, 10:05:11 AM »

JSM your avatar is Killing me ...

Is that Kenny Chesney's Body ?? 

I agree with you ...she is going to POP soon, she will never talk though, She says No One will let her Talk...cough. I wonder how it feels not to be able to say Uh hmm. That is her famous last words... Uh Hmm. Absolutely

I wonder when she will get sick of wearing Bobo's Clothes .........

Deenie, Josef is dressed up as Magnum PI.

I never thought about it, but she is wearing Bobo's clothes.     

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.