May 30, 2024, 01:29:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231612 times)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: July 31, 2009, 10:16:27 PM »

Casey Anthony: Lee 'spilled it all,' attorney tells WESH
posted by halboedeker on Jul 31, 2009 4:54:00 PM
<snipped>
Lee Anthony "spilled it all" in a sworn deposition this week, his attorney told WESH-Channel 2 today.

He is the brother of Casey Anthony, who is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Lee Anthony's deposition means that previous statements he made won't be used against him, the attorney told WESH's Bob Kealing.

Evidently, that won't be a problem because nothing Lee said was different from his previous testimony, Anthony's attorney, Tom Luka, told the station. (But no one from the state was quoted in the report.)

At 5, Kealing examined the defense team's taking two dozen items -- such as books, toys and a toothbrush -- from the Anthony home in September for testing. Defense attorney Jose Baez dismissed the notion that his team had withheld evidence. (The defense team gave the items to investigators in December.) Baez spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie said it was "good, solid defense strategy."

"The last thing that would come to my mind would be that this is 100 percent ethical," analyst Hornsby told Kealing. Rather, Baez should have warned the state when he took the items, Hornsby said. "He had a duty to put the state on notice," Hornsby said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/07/casey-anthony-lee-spilled-it-all-attorney-tells-wesh.html
Is it at all possible that Lee, who just can't stand anymore of all this insanity, actually told the truth, I mean all the truth, and because of this his lawyer has resigned? I know that sounds crazy, but maybe he just couldn't live with himself anymore and decided to just spill everything?

Lee's lawyer certainly does not have a vested interest in the outcome of the case or in what Lee testifies to.  That would be crazy for sure.  Lawyers cannot ever advise people to lie under oath.  That too would be crazy as well as unethical.  A lawyer doing that would lose his license.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: July 31, 2009, 10:24:55 PM »

Casey Anthony: Lee 'spilled it all,' attorney tells WESH
posted by halboedeker on Jul 31, 2009 4:54:00 PM
<snipped>
Lee Anthony "spilled it all" in a sworn deposition this week, his attorney told WESH-Channel 2 today.

He is the brother of Casey Anthony, who is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Lee Anthony's deposition means that previous statements he made won't be used against him, the attorney told WESH's Bob Kealing.

Evidently, that won't be a problem because nothing Lee said was different from his previous testimony, Anthony's attorney, Tom Luka, told the station. (But no one from the state was quoted in the report.)

-------------------SNIP

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/07/casey-anthony-lee-spilled-it-all-attorney-tells-wesh.html

The above bolded and glow confict each other and what Luka said yesterday.  He repeatedly used the term, "USE IMMUNITY" - so which is it?  Did he get full immunity from prosecution or use immunity from his testimony via the deposition? 
The implication here to me is, he was given full immunity and then said the same bullship that he said prior to yesterday's deposition. 
Now, if Luka got him full immunity and he pulled that crap - well that might explain why Luka would even mention Lee no longer needing him.  I was thinking there was nothing to Luka's statements other than to paint it as if Lee has nothing to offer - but if these quotes are accurate, I doubt it now.

Sets off your hinky meter doesn't it? 

ZING ZING ZING - yeppers!!!!!!!!!!!!   Commonly know as talking out of both sides of your face - always a red flag!   
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1302 on: July 31, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »

And I have another comment...

Is it possible that the fight that happen between CA and BHW actually happened on the 9th????...This date seems to really stick in their heads and CA is adamant that there was NO fight ON THE 15TH....so...what does everyone else think?...to me that is why the 9th was their first recollection of when they last saw Caylee and that may have been the start to the end we now know of!!!...just thinking....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

'Evening, Monkeykins,
Protect, I think you are right.  I believe that Casey and Cindy got into it on the 9th and Casey left with Caylee.  Cindy didn't see them until maybe the 14th but whatever, she took Caylee to visit the nursing home on the 15th.  Then, after Shirley told Cindy about the theft from the Plesea's bank account, Cindy was loaded for bear when she got home and that's when she tried to throttle Casey.  Casey took Caylee and stormed out, and probably murdered her for spite shortly thereafter.  She is a "Spiteful bitch" after all.  Then after it became clear to George and Cindy that Casey had indeed murdered Caylee, they probably were aware of it late on July 15th, they went into protect mode and George lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th.  They never saw Caylee after June 15th.
IMO the entire Anthony family is dispicable. Cindy is the ringleader, but the rest are willing followers and conspirators.

I realize, I have too much time on my hands...lol...but here is what I am thinking,,,open for discussion...

My thoughts are that they had a major fight the 9th and BHW took Caylee with her to Ricardo’s, and to be a “spiteful bit@h” CA called BHW in the middle of the night and told her to bring Caylee home (which works with Ricardo saying Caylee was there when he went to sleep BUT not there when he woke up because according to BHW, CA had called and told her to bring Caylee home), at this point I think that BHW was so angry that she packed up Caylee in the middle of the night and took her home, but SHE at that point was out for revenge against CA, (and what was the light of CA’s life)…she wanted NO ONE to spoil her plans and the way she “does” things…or TELL her how she should raise her daughter,,,,,so…that pent up rage manifested itself when BHW came home and CA blasted her for steeling money from her grandpa’s account…from there on SHE was just angry!!!!….and unfortunately our little Caylee paid the ultimate price for her anger…and now… WE are here and we CANNOT let this just “ride”…(and also which rings in my ears how BHW said maybe SHE was just being a “spiteful bit!ch) words coming back to haunt CA!!...)

NEVER GIVE UP ON THE CAUSE MONKEYS,,, you are all my HEROS….

But, this just my opinion…. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1303 on: July 31, 2009, 11:14:17 PM »

And I have another comment...

Is it possible that the fight that happen between CA and BHW actually happened on the 9th????...This date seems to really stick in their heads and CA is adamant that there was NO fight ON THE 15TH....so...what does everyone else think?...to me that is why the 9th was their first recollection of when they last saw Caylee and that may have been the start to the end we now know of!!!...just thinking....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

'Evening, Monkeykins,
Protect, I think you are right.  I believe that Casey and Cindy got into it on the 9th and Casey left with Caylee.  Cindy didn't see them until maybe the 14th but whatever, she took Caylee to visit the nursing home on the 15th.  Then, after Shirley told Cindy about the theft from the Plesea's bank account, Cindy was loaded for bear when she got home and that's when she tried to throttle Casey.  Casey took Caylee and stormed out, and probably murdered her for spite shortly thereafter.  She is a "Spiteful bitch" after all.  Then after it became clear to George and Cindy that Casey had indeed murdered Caylee, they probably were aware of it late on July 15th, they went into protect mode and George lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th.  They never saw Caylee after June 15th.
IMO the entire Anthony family is dispicable. Cindy is the ringleader, but the rest are willing followers and conspirators.

I realize, I have too much time on my hands...lol...but here is what I am thinking,,,open for discussion...

My thoughts are that they had a major fight the 9th and BHW took Caylee with her to Ricardo’s, and to be a “spiteful bit@h” CA called BHW in the middle of the night and told her to bring Caylee home (which works with Ricardo saying Caylee was there when he went to sleep BUT not there when he woke up because according to BHW (told to Ricardo), CA had called and told her to bring Caylee home), at this point I think that BHW was so angry that she packed up Caylee in the middle of the night and took her home, but SHE at that point was out for revenge against CA, (and what was the light of CA’s life)…she wanted NO ONE to spoil her plans and the way she “does” things…or TELL her how she should raise her daughter,,,,,so…that pent up rage manifested itself when BHW came home and CA blasted her for steeling money from her grandpa’s account…from there on SHE was just angry!!!!….and unfortunately our little Caylee paid the ultimate price for her anger…and now… WE are here and we CANNOT let this just “ride”…(and also which rings in my ears how BHW said maybe SHE was just being a “spiteful bit!ch) words coming back to haunt CA!!...)

NEVER GIVE UP ON THE CAUSE MONKEYS,,, you are all my HEROS….

But, this just my opinion…. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Edited,,,BHW told Ricardo that CA called...not sure if I did this right or not...

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: August 01, 2009, 06:31:45 AM »

BHW?   What does that mean ?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1305 on: August 01, 2009, 07:06:28 AM »

Big Hairy Woman ???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: August 01, 2009, 07:24:44 AM »

PTLB calls Casey BHW = Black Headed Witch.    Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: August 01, 2009, 07:54:00 AM »

http://im.about.com/od/resources/a/caseyhelp.htm
Casey Anthony IMs Reveal Woman Pushed to the Edge
Forensic Psychologist: Alleged Killer “Wanted a Life”

By Brandon De Hoyos, About.com

While Florida investigators continue to sift through evidence in the case of a mother charged with the murder of her own daughter, New York’s premiere forensic psychologist says 22-year-old Casey Anthony’s motive may be as close as her own instant messages.

Drawing from more than 30 years experience in forensics and as an expert witness, Dr. Barbara Kirwin, Ph.D said dozens of pages of IM conversations between Anthony and then-boyfriend Tony Rusiano released by the Orange County Sheriff’s Department reveal the Orlando mother needed a little help.

“She was a young woman, not especially accomplished or hard working, who was narcissistic and self absorbed,” Kirwin said, referring to her IMs as “a verbal Rorscach test.”

Often kept at home because of a lack of mobility and lack of care for daughter Caylee, 2, Anthony was “a woman encumbered by a child and in love.”

“She said it a lot in her IMs, almost stoically, that her child came first and her job a close second,” Kirwin said, adding, “but she felt pressure in wanting to have a life and being a young mother.”

However, the bigger picture, Kirwin said, is the socio-political issue of the amount of support and resources available to women, calling it as much an issue for women and feminists as it is crime.

As a “Murdering Madame Bovary,” Anthony struggled to raise her child without the support of Caylee’s father, a common parallel between mothers who have killed their own children, Kirwin said. Similar to Amanda Hamm, of Illinois, and Susan Smith, of South Carolina, both who killed their own children, Anthony had a romantic attachment with a man and “the kid was in the way.”

“Whether that was the motive, if she did indeed kill her child, I don’t know,” Kirwin said.

There is no evidence Anthony suffers from mental illness, Kirwin said, but she may suffer from borderline personality disorder based on evidence of her extreme romantic attachment to Rusciano.

Kirwin, who is currently working on “Beyond Medea, The Untold Truth of Mothers Who Kill Their Children,” teaches forensic science at Adelphi University, in Long Island, NY, and is the author of “The Mad, the Bad and the Innocent, The Criminal Mind on Trial.”

In the United States, 189 woman currently await execution on death row for murdering their own children.

Link to IMs    http://im.about.com/od/resources/a/anthonymay3.htm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: August 01, 2009, 07:55:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1309 on: August 01, 2009, 08:00:12 AM »

so have we found out what lee has spilled yet?  all part of the a's who made who game.  they KNOW what she did and they have always have.  i still think that all of the big talk from g&c was to make casey think they were on her side and hopefully have her spill her guts...to bad all that manipulation went to waste....casey knew what they were doing, and she was playing them the same way they were playing her...oh, what a twisted family.
well maybe not always but the whole 'my Caylee is missing' by cindy tells me she knew something was up...she knew that casey was pizzed at her and probably had been for god knows how long...
IMO, the last time we saw the "real" Cindy was when she made her July 3(?) myspace post about Caylee. That is the LAST time she acted like a loving grandmother. Now, she's just another skank, like her daughter.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: August 01, 2009, 11:44:33 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

I've been lurking the past few days.  The doc dump was a farce.  I  read only a few pages of Jesse's info because I think it was only done to clear him..since the defense is trying to pin it on him..and I felt like it wasn't any of my business.

Casey has not only murdered her only child, she has ruined the lives of countless friends.  Poor Amy who thought she was her friend, was robbed by Casey and now dragged through the mud of this case.  Same for Jesse and all the friends involved. 

Now Lee's attorney has resigned..because Lee no longer needs an attorney?  When the trial comes he will...so sumpin is up there.  Luka has either had enough or Lee told him to take a hike and will be using Conway in the future.

Would really like to know why these depos take so long..could it be the Chatty Cathy nature of the family..no body seems to be able to give the facts, just the facts.  And the more elaborate the lie..the more info to remember.  I think they are hanging themselves and their daughter during these depos.  I bet George's does not take as long..yet he has some explaining to do.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: August 01, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.

I've been lurking the past few days.  The doc dump was a farce.  I  read only a few pages of Jesse's info because I think it was only done to clear him..since the defense is trying to pin it on him..and I felt like it wasn't any of my business.

Casey has not only murdered her only child, she has ruined the lives of countless friends.  Poor Amy who thought she was her friend, was robbed by Casey and now dragged through the mud of this case.  Same for Jesse and all the friends involved. 

Now Lee's attorney has resigned..because Lee no longer needs an attorney?  When the trial comes he will...so sumpin is up there.  Luka has either had enough or Lee told him to take a hike and will be using Conway in the future.

Would really like to know why these depos take so long..could it be the Chatty Cathy nature of the family..no body seems to be able to give the facts, just the facts.  And the more elaborate the lie..the more info to remember.  I think they are hanging themselves and their daughter during these depos.  I bet George's does not take as long..yet he has some explaining to do.

Conway should have prepared the Anthonys for the depositions, although I'm glad he didn't.  Prior to being deposed in a civil case, my lawyer ask me what kind of car I drove.  I told him make, model, year, etc.  He said that all I needed to say was the make, not my life history.  If Conway had told the Anthonys this, they would be in less trouble and would have gotten through the depositions much faster.  It's a good thing to remember to say only yes or no if you can.  Of course these megalomaniacs have to be the center of everything, so they, especially Cindy, babble on.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: August 01, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »

By BELTED007:

Jesse Grund is innocent !Cindy and Bozo are NUTS!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bcc-fDYvxSg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bcc-fDYvxSg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: August 01, 2009, 02:44:57 PM »

Good afternoon.  an angelic monkey

I got a reply from Kathi Belich after noon today, and she said she was out of town. She said she had not heard about Luka, and would look into it right away.

I said I would let you all know if I got a reply back from my e-mail.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: August 01, 2009, 02:47:36 PM »

I got a reply from Kathi Belich after noon today, and she said she was out of town. She said she had not heard about Luka, and would look into it right away.

Thanks, Fanny Mae, you beautiful Monkey! I can't wait to hear!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: August 01, 2009, 02:53:19 PM »

Kathi will get answers for us!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1316 on: August 01, 2009, 02:54:08 PM »

Thanks, I'm sure she will be on it, we might hear something on Monday.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: August 01, 2009, 05:02:30 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/121769
Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Update Sunday Aug/2 3pm Central
Posted on August 1st, 2009

by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 177 times.

We will be running our regular scheduled look back at the events of the week in these two very frustrating cases.

The panel is still being worked on, but the regular members hopefully will be on hand, the Barrett’s, TJ Hart, Cobra, and Denny Griffin. In the light of the document dump in the Caylee Anthony case we are also hoping to have a special guest joining us.

The Anthony case was back in the spotlight, something like 1,500 pages of documentation were released, but little of it seems of evidentiary value. More than 600 pages concerned the ‘life and times’ of one time Casey Anthony fiancée Jesse Grund.

The one thing that is becoming abundantly clear is that Jose Baez if planning the Not Guilty by way of Juror confusion defense for Casey. This defense was successful in the original OJ Simpson double murder trial, but I can not see it working a second time. Baez looks like he is going to hammer on Jessie Grund, then when that fails, the infamous Zanny the nanny! Neither of which in most peoples mind could possibly be connected in any shape or form.

Of slightly more interest in the document dump was that The Anthony family refused to take a polygraph. This can be taken two ways, but being advised to refuse the request is hardly surprising.

Lee Anthony was deposed this week, and although little is expected from it, his attorney Thomas Luka announced that for Lee it was the end of any potential problems. As a result Luka has officially announced that he is no longer representing Lee.

The Haleigh Cummings investigation seems to lumber on at the speed of a snail. Law Enforcement are working hard, but are very unwilling to reveal their cards at this point. As we found out a couple of weeks ago though, they do take news articles very seriously. An unfortunate incident online did force them into the open, albeit briefly. It is easy to understand their reticence to share information with the press, however we are not the enemy, our ability to reach out to potential witnesses makes us a valuable tool.

Unfortunately the perceived lack of forward motion has made most news organizations seek more fertile ground, Michael Jackson’s untimely demise being the favorite. I find it macabre that dwelling on the dead is more important than hopefully bring back a very alive Haleigh Cummings.

I also know that TJ wants to mention a recent event in Gainsville. Someone made famous the saying that good news does not sell. That is wrong, TJ has the best story I have heard in months! And it most certainly does sell!

Time permitting I am also hoping to talk briefly about a new Miami case we are following. A Miami Beach PD officer Adam Tavss, managed to dispatch two unarmed citizens in the space of four days! We do have a radio program scheduled for Aug/8 and we have some pretty interesting guests, including an on the scene witness. Brother Samer Shehada was standing less than three feet from Husein Shehada, when he was shot in cold blood. You can bet your bottom dollar that this case is going to explode.

Please join us tomorrow at 3pm Central, just point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a couple of minutes before 3pm Central and you will see the link on the front page.

Simon and Jan Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: August 01, 2009, 05:30:26 PM »

By BELTED007:

Jesse Grund is innocent !Cindy and Bozo are NUTS!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bcc-fDYvxSg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bcc-fDYvxSg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

That one made me cry..

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: August 01, 2009, 06:21:25 PM »

Thank You, TRIMM.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.