May 28, 2024, 12:41:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231304 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: August 03, 2009, 11:58:21 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20261769/detail.html
George Anthony Slated For Deposition
Cindy, Lee Anthony Faced Questioning Last Week

POSTED: 7:40 am EDT August 3, 2009
UPDATED: 10:50 am EDT August 3, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors will continue to question members of Casey Anthony's family in depositions this week.

George Anthony is expected to answer some tough questions about his daughter and granddaughter later this week. The deposition was expected Monday, but now will happen later in the week.

Cindy Anthony and Lee Anthony were deposed last week.

Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, spent nine hours at the state attorney's office on Thursday. Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, was deposed on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony is jailed at the Orange County Jail on murder charges following the disappearance and slaying of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Her remains were found near the Anthony's home in December after a long search

uummmm guess georgie wasn't preparedwell enough with the same lies as sin-sin and conman had to come up with an excuse..ooppssss hurt my back

One of the biggest mysteries to me is how the Anthonys get away with responding to subpoenas or not if and when they feel like it. George is frail, Cindy is upset, Conway hurt his back, the cat has gone missing, the Yorkies have to be fed, Lee lost his Darth Vadar outfit, palm trees need trimmed, just don't want to.  Makes just as much sense to me.  These people are so revolting.

Disgusting.I have never seen anything like it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: August 03, 2009, 12:08:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20263548/detail.html
George Anthony Expected To Be Questioned At Deposition

Posted: 10:46 am EDT August 3, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, is expected to answer prosecutors' questions about his granddaughter's murder.

George is expected to attend a deposition at the Orange County courthouse this week. Last week, both Lee and Cindy Anthony spent hours answering questions about Casey and her daughter Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County jail, accused of murdering Caylee Anthony. A date has not been set for Casey's murder trial, but a status hearing is set for January 21st to determine a possible trial date.

If I was sitting in jail and was INNOCENT you can bet your ass I would be screaming for a speedy trial!!

If I was sitting in jail and knew I GUILTY and would get either the DP or LWOP you can bet your ass I would be sitting in my jail cell and eating my commisary goodies and rejoicing that the trial was a long way off.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1382 on: August 03, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »

Another nite/nites to stew and worry I hope, before he has to answer the tuff ???'s.  Will  really pizz me off if this delay is because Jose had better things to do and could not attend.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: August 03, 2009, 12:15:28 PM »

But, but, but...SunnyinTX, she's innocent... remember?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yb50bymS0Ow&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yb50bymS0Ow&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999</a>

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: August 03, 2009, 12:18:31 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

George could probably not get all his appointments for his mani and pedi, massage, hair stylist and fitting for a new designed-just-for-him suit and monogrammed shirt, and his shoes-shine lined up in time for his appearance at the depo this morning. He also probably has standing appointments to have his teeth whitened and golf tee-time that could not be changed either. I suppose he will show up when time allows. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: August 03, 2009, 12:20:54 PM »

George Anthony Deposition Delayed

UPDATED: 12:03 pm EDT August 3, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors will continue to question members of Casey Anthony's family in depositions this week.

George Anthony is expected to answer some tough questions about his daughter and granddaughter later this week. The deposition was expected Monday, but now will happen later in the week.

Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, spent nine hours at the state attorney's office on Thursday. Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, was deposed on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony is jailed at the Orange County Jail on murder charges following the disappearance and slaying of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Her remains were found near the Anthony's home in December after a long search.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: August 03, 2009, 12:23:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20263548/detail.html
George Anthony Expected To Be Questioned At Deposition

Posted: 10:46 am EDT August 3, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, is expected to answer prosecutors' questions about his granddaughter's murder.

George is expected to attend a deposition at the Orange County courthouse this week. Last week, both Lee and Cindy Anthony spent hours answering questions about Casey and her daughter Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County jail, accused of murdering Caylee Anthony. A date has not been set for Casey's murder trial, but a status hearing is set for January 21st to determine a possible trial date.

If I was sitting in jail and was INNOCENT you can bet your ass I would be screaming for a speedy trial!!

If I was sitting in jail and knew I GUILTY and would get either the DP or LWOP you can bet your ass I would be sitting in my jail cell and eating my commisary goodies and rejoicing that the trial was a long way off.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: August 03, 2009, 12:24:39 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

George could probably not get all his appointments for his mani and pedi, massage, hair stylist and fitting for a new designed-just-for-him suit and monogrammed shirt, and his shoes-shine lined up in time for his appearance at the depo this morning. He also probably has standing appointments to have his teeth whitened and golf tee-time that could not be changed either. I suppose he will show up when time allows. 

Don't forget about his tanning appointments and hair stylist.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1388 on: August 03, 2009, 12:29:46 PM »

Eventually this family's luck with doing whatever they want and excuses galore is going to end. The money that the taxpayers in Florida have already paid dealing with the insanity and lies from this disgusting family, they must know somewhere in their pea brains, that people aren't buying any of their BS.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1389 on: August 03, 2009, 12:59:56 PM »

uummmm guess georgie wasn't preparedwell enough with the same lies as sin-sin and conman had to come up with an excuse..ooppssss hurt my back

One of the biggest mysteries to me is how the Anthonys get away with responding to subpoenas or not if and when they feel like it. George is frail, Cindy is upset, Conway hurt his back, the cat has gone missing, the Yorkies have to be fed, Lee lost his Darth Vadar outfit, palm trees need trimmed, just don't want to.  Makes just as much sense to me.  These people are so revolting.

But the Anthonys are special;  the world revolves round them.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1390 on: August 03, 2009, 01:04:05 PM »

But, but, but...SunnyinTX, she's innocent... remember?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yb50bymS0Ow&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yb50bymS0Ow&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999</a>

Indeed Jose, it IS hard to believe she is innocent.  You Jose said it:  It's hard to believe (her innocence).
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: August 03, 2009, 01:06:56 PM »

marinadedave
July 31, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qO2dF8C5p04&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qO2dF8C5p04&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thanks for posting this.....how could she have left Caylee there to rot in that muck!!

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this - I had not seen this one and found the water in the area interesting - just as TES reported.  And the rain fall total is down this year from then. 

On geogies depo delayed - ugggggggg.  The special treatment given to the a's is amazing.  We almost didn't know that sindy was going to be deposed - if not for Kathi B we would not have found out about her or lee or george.  Makes me wonder, if they were willing to try to hide the depo info for sindy - is georgie being deposed and they are pulling a media fast one?   Nothing would surprise me at this point.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: August 03, 2009, 01:33:35 PM »

UPDATED: 12:03 pm EDT August 3, 2009

Casey Anthony is jailed at the Orange County Jail on murder charges following the disappearance and slaying of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Her remains were found near the Anthony's home in December after a long search.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: August 03, 2009, 01:36:15 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-deposition-080309,0,3844902.story
Prosecutors to question Casey Anthony's father this week

Sarah Lundy

1:26 PM EDT, August 3, 2009

The attorney for Casey Anthony's father says George Anthony has not been deposed yet by prosecutors but say it will happen sometime this week.

Some TV stations reported it was slated for today but attorney Brad Conway told the Orlando Sentinel that his client was never scheduled to answer questions today. He would not specify what day it's set.

Last week, George Anthony's wife, Cindy, and son, Lee, answered questions at the State Attorney's Office. George Anthony was going to meet with prosecutors last week but they ran out of time.

The interviews are not open to the public so it's unclear what questions the family answered.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the toddler's remains in December - five months after she was reported missing - less than a mile from her family's east Orange County home.

Casey Anthony claims she left the girl with a nanny in mid-June 2008. When she returned later that day, the two were gone. Investigators tried but couldn't find the woman Casey Anthony described and believe the nanny never existed.

~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1394 on: August 03, 2009, 01:36:52 PM »

I don't remember reading any media reports saying monday george will be deposed,I may have missed it.I just remember media saying next week,george depo.     

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: August 03, 2009, 02:06:02 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/n...thony_case/073109caseys_ex_fiance

Casey's ex-fiancé caught up in case

Updated: Friday, 31 Jul 2009, 6:18 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 31 Jul 2009, 6:18 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Across the country people can't get enough of the case against Casey Anthony case. One person dragged into the whole mess is her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund who has had to answer a slew of questions he probably never imagined.

"This is unbelievable," Richard Grund said as he thumbed through is son Jesse's 696 page personnel file from when he was an Orlando Police officer. State prosecutors just released it as discovery in the murder case against Casey Anthony. "What does his high school and college transcripts have to do with this?" asked Grund. Those are in there along with Jesse's credit report and every review and call he responded to as an OPD officer. "He came forward, did everything he was supposed to do and this was his reward."

Jesse Grund was once engaged to Casey Anthony. And, until a paternity test proved otherwise, he thought he was Caylee's father. Today Jesse asked his dad to pass on a message to us. "He said 'point out to them there is now more information out there on me than there is on Casey. They don't have her transcripts or credit report'".

Grund tells FOX 35 he's not the only one outraged. He says he's been flooded with e-mails about this information being released. "One woman wrote me she got through a certain number of pages and stopped because she felt dirty invading someone's privacy."

While Jesse's past will forever be public information, Richard points out there is one plus to all this. "There are facts that did come out that show as much as they investigated him, nobody can say they didn't take a hard look at him before they cleared his name," said Richard. He also made note of an FBI document also released yesterday saying that Jesse Grund agreed to the polygraph test they gave him.

But Richard Grund says he understands his son was a city employee and different rules apply to them than those in private industry. But Grund believes Florida's broad Government in the Sunshine laws need to be tweaked for certain situations. So Monday, he'll be contacting lawmakers asking them to toughen up the laws

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: August 03, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/23djizmIR5Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/23djizmIR5Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: August 03, 2009, 02:41:48 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-deposition-080309,0,3844902.story
Prosecutors to question Casey Anthony's father this week

Sarah Lundy

1:26 PM EDT, August 3, 2009

The attorney for Casey Anthony's father says George Anthony has not been deposed yet by prosecutors but say it will happen sometime this week.

Some TV stations reported it was slated for today but attorney Brad Conway told the Orlando Sentinel that his client was never scheduled to answer questions today. He would not specify what day it's set.

Last week, George Anthony's wife, Cindy, and son, Lee, answered questions at the State Attorney's Office. George Anthony was going to meet with prosecutors last week but they ran out of time.

The interviews are not open to the public so it's unclear what questions the family answered.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the toddler's remains in December - five months after she was reported missing - less than a mile from her family's east Orange County home.

Casey Anthony claims she left the girl with a nanny in mid-June 2008. When she returned later that day, the two were gone. Investigators tried but couldn't find the woman Casey Anthony described and believe the nanny never existed.

I would think this is a message to the Anthony's that it's going to continue on LE's terms and that they are quite prepared to let Georgie stew a bit while they pick apart and assimilate Spindy's and Lee's deposition. After all I would want to understand every nuance of Spindy's untruths, misdirections and imaginings, before I deposed George. 
He is after all the weakest link....let him sweat ...let him lie...then let the impeachment begin.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1398 on: August 03, 2009, 03:18:54 PM »

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: August 03, 2009, 03:19:18 PM »

UPDATED: 2:00 pm EDT August 3, 2009

George Anthony is expected to answer some tough questions about his daughter and granddaughter later this week. The deposition was expected Monday, but now will happen on Wednesday.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.