May 29, 2024, 07:53:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231432 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2009, 12:26:25 PM »

Maybe I'm not recalling correctly, I thought they did take the computer and a laptop?  Maybe they're checking to see what they've deleted.  Just don't know.

They have taken computers and laptops before, and I am sure that the Ants just replaced them and kept on truckin'. That's why I said there is no way that Spindy would ever be without a Puter. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2009, 12:27:25 PM »

Maybe I'm not recalling correctly, I thought they did take the computer and a laptop?  Maybe they're checking to see what they've deleted.  Just don't know.

They have taken computers and laptops before, and I am sure that the Ants just replaced them and kept on truckin'. That's why I said there is no way that Spindy would ever be without a Puter. JMO

I meant to add that more computers were probably paid for by the "Foundation" or KFN.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2009, 12:29:19 PM »

I think the state should subpoena for the Anthony's computers. I just have a feeling that these docs regarding their PIs are altered in some way.

Good Morning Monks, old and new.  I agree....I would bet that there were many things deleted or altered!!

I hope so.......then they will be caught tampering, etc.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »

7/24/2009     A     AFFIDAVIT FROM COURT REPORTER.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=95355276-86d3-460e-bf8d-2d3c536e36aa

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2009, 01:17:50 PM »

Hello monkeys...

Spokeswoman: No transcript of sidebar conference in Casey Anthony case

There's no transcript of "sidebar" conference from a Casey Anthony hearing on March 25, according to a spokeswoman.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-transcripts-072409,0,2586872.story

Prosecutors assigned to the case against Casey Anthony said earlier this week they want a transcript of a "sidebar" conference from a hearing on March 25.

But a court official announced today that no such transcript exists.

A court reporter filed an affidavit Thursday saying the sidebar conference at the end of the hearing on March 25 was held off the record, according to a statement from a court spokeswoman to the media.

"Therefore, no transcript is available of that portion of the hearing,'' according to an email from Karen Connolly Levey.

She said transcripts of a separate, private meeting that day among Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland, Anthony's attorney and prosecutors was "on the record, but is sealed,'' she said in the message.

Earlier this week, Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick filed a court document saying the transcript prosecutors wanted would be used for "purpose of trial."

It's unclear what information would be used for trial.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The toddler's remains were found in December in woods less than a mile from her family home in east Orange County.

At the March 25 hearing, prosecutors wanted Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to reveal how the case was being funded and questioned whether he had any conflict of interest. They wanted to ensure he was not playing two roles for Anthony: defense attorney and story agent.

That would be a conflict of interest, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton argued at the hearing.

Baez denied it, saying he did not have any literary rights to his client's story. He and New York-based defense attorney, Linda Kenney Baden, have retainer agreements with Anthony.

Then Strickland met with Baez and the prosecutors in a closed meeting to discuss whether there any conflict of interest.

Strickland returned to court and announced he found no conflict of interest.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2009, 01:18:12 PM »

I guess that means Judge Strickland has gotten his transcript from the sidebar from March 25. 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2009, 01:18:36 PM »

Now I'm really confused......

Sentinel Staff Writer

12:28 PM EDT, July 24, 2009
E-mail Print ShareVote

Prosecutors assigned to the case against Casey Anthony said earlier this week they want a transcript of a "sidebar" conference from a hearing on March 25.

But a court official announced today that no such transcript exists.

A court reporter filed an affidavit Thursday saying the sidebar conference at the end of the hearing on March 25 was held off the record, according to a statement from a court spokeswoman to the media.

"Therefore, no transcript is available of that portion of the hearing,'' according to an email from Karen Connolly Levey.

She said transcripts of a separate, private meeting that day among Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland, Anthony's attorney and prosecutors was "on the record, but is sealed,'' she said in the message.

Earlier this week, Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick filed a court document saying the transcript prosecutors wanted would be used for "purpose of trial."

It's unclear what information would be used for trial.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The toddler's remains were found in December in woods less than a mile from her family home in east Orange County.

At the March 25 hearing, prosecutors wanted Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to reveal how the case was being funded and questioned whether he had any conflict of interest. They wanted to ensure he was not playing two roles for Anthony: defense attorney and story agent.

That would be a conflict of interest, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton argued at the hearing.

Baez denied it, saying he did not have any literary rights to his client's story. He and New York-based defense attorney, Linda Kenney Baden, have retainer agreements with Anthony.

Then Strickland met with Baez and the prosecutors in a closed meeting to discuss whether there any conflict of interest.

Strickland returned to court and announced he found no conflict of interest.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-transcripts-072409,0,2586872.story
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2009, 01:21:24 PM »

I guess I was wrong again. But we saw the court reporter typing as they held their sidebar. WTH???   

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2009, 01:35:50 PM »

Thank goodness that leak came out, I was starting to pull my hair out when I came in from garden and HLN said hearing canceled.
Now, if they ordered ant's to turn all communication over, you know they ordered PI to turn all communication over...................... how cocky is sindy.......... would she dare hold something back thinking that dc and hoover would too?   If those documents are missing something, FOX better get us our webcam back, cause i want to see sindy get some new jewelry - handcuffs! 

As to the sidebar - evidence can't be submitted at a sidebar.  So for the SA to be asking for the transcript for use at the trial, this is very curious.   What is said at sidebar is not public information.  Most sidebar's are off the record - and for good reason.  It is for issues to be heard out of of the jury and public eye.  It is where they decide and fight and get scolded by judge, etc.  I have been racking my brains for days on what evidence could have been introduced at a sidebar and all I can think of is:  contracts that the judge said will be allowed at trial, but not at this time due to tainting jury pool or nakid pics of casey for same reasons.
Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmm.............

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2009, 01:38:02 PM »

I guess I was wrong again. But we saw the court reporter typing as they held their sidebar. WTH???   

I didn't go back and watch the tape - did she type the entire time or just some?   If just some, she would document that they went off the record at ___________ time and who was at the sidebar and time back on the record. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2009, 01:47:47 PM »

Conway,before and after the hearing.
http://www.wftv.com/video/20166417/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2009, 01:58:48 PM »

Conway,before and after the hearing.
http://www.wftv.com/video/20166417/index.html

Thanks for the links, Trimm.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2009, 02:06:58 PM »

I didn't go back and watch the tape - did she type the entire time or just some?   If just some, she would document that they went off the record at ___________ time and who was at the sidebar and time back on the record. 

I haven't gone back to look either, but my perception was that she was typing the whole time.  Even if it was off the record, you would think Strickland would know if she wouldn't be recording it. Maybe he was really going for the part in the holding room. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2009, 02:07:06 PM »

Good afternoon sweet Monkeys!

Well if the docs were about emails between DCasey, Hoover and the A's then I bet they will compare what they have from each party.  Although Casey and Hoover seemed to get rid of a lot of there info early on....just sayin'

One question I have had since the forensic team went to the A's in January is ..why did they take a piece of drywall? 

Now that we know about the grave wax being in the car trunk, on the paper towels ...just wondering if maybe while doing a quick clean up at the house, after touching the body if Casey touched a wall in the house or garage while she still had the grave wax or other residue on her hands?  If the grave wax was cleaned off the wall..would it still be detectable with luminous or some similar substance?  Anyone, Anyone?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2009, 02:07:08 PM »

Anthony hearing canceled
Updated: Friday, 24 Jul 2009, 1:17 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 23 Jul 2009, 2:55 PM EDT<snipped>
The hearing was a Rule to Show Cause Hearing involving her parents George and Cindy Anthony. Their attorney, Brad Conway, arrived at the Orange County Courthouse Friday morning morning and turned over documents the state requested. "The hearings canceled. Everything is done. Everything is settled. Provided the state attorneys office with the documents that they subpoenaed," said Conway to reporters as he left the courthouse.

A short time later Judge Strickland’s office was notified by Conway and the state prosecutions office that the hearing was canceled.

Conway said he doesn't know when the next hearing in the case will be held.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/072309_anthony_hearing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2009, 02:08:22 PM »

Hey Brandi.     You're welcome.

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2009, 02:11:59 PM »

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »

Thank goodness that leak came out, I was starting to pull my hair out when I came in from garden and HLN said hearing canceled.
Now, if they ordered ant's to turn all communication over, you know they ordered PI to turn all communication over...................... how cocky is sindy.......... would she dare hold something back thinking that dc and hoover would too?   If those documents are missing something, FOX better get us our webcam back, cause i want to see sindy get some new jewelry - handcuffs! 

As to the sidebar - evidence can't be submitted at a sidebar.  So for the SA to be asking for the transcript for use at the trial, this is very curious.   What is said at sidebar is not public information.  Most sidebar's are off the record - and for good reason.  It is for issues to be heard out of of the jury and public eye.  It is where they decide and fight and get scolded by judge, etc.  I have been racking my brains for days on what evidence could have been introduced at a sidebar and all I can think of is:  contracts that the judge said will be allowed at trial, but not at this time due to tainting jury pool or nakid pics of casey for same reasons.
Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmm.............

Things that make me go nuts
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2009, 02:37:08 PM »

Good afternoon sweet Monkeys!

Well if the docs were about emails between DCasey, Hoover and the A's then I bet they will compare what they have from each party.  Although Casey and Hoover seemed to get rid of a lot of there info early on....just sayin'

One question I have had since the forensic team went to the A's in January is ..why did they take a piece of drywall? 

Now that we know about the grave wax being in the car trunk, on the paper towels ...just wondering if maybe while doing a quick clean up at the house, after touching the body if Casey touched a wall in the house or garage while she still had the grave wax or other residue on her hands?  If the grave wax was cleaned off the wall..would it still be detectable with luminous or some similar substance?  Anyone, Anyone?

I hate to keep asking questions because I am dense or missed some things.  I don't know anything about grave wax.......does anyone have the patience to explain?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2009, 02:50:21 PM »

I hate to keep asking questions because I am dense or missed some things.  I don't know anything about grave wax.......does anyone have the patience to explain?
I don't think they mean actual "wax", as in sealing or candle, I think they mean residue...cooties, if you will. Evidence of decomposition. I think...

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.