May 29, 2024, 09:42:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231445 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1620 on: August 05, 2009, 12:41:13 PM »

A friend was wondering if George might have to explain the "hand family" to them.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1621 on: August 05, 2009, 12:43:23 PM »

Karma - Put me in the pool for georgies depo over tomorrow at 2pm!  I can't see him getting out that fast today - unless he makes SA certify the entire depo!
Okey dokey NewsJunkie.....wow,2 days of depo for george?Yikes

Just my guess - my second guess would be this goes till dark.  We need an office pool for things like this to keep us entertained while we wait for a dribble of news!
LOL....ok,I'll be in charge of the money collecting,how much money you got?   

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1622 on: August 05, 2009, 12:45:31 PM »

Karma - Put me in the pool for georgies depo over tomorrow at 2pm!  I can't see him getting out that fast today - unless he makes SA certify the entire depo!

If we are doing a pool I pick 5pm tomorrow for Georgie with a visit from a ambulance later this afternoon when they tell him he can not use his crib notes and he finds out the restaurant across the street does not have crab puffs for lunch.
LOL!
OK,5 PM tomorrow for Northern.Wanna bet cindy meets george for lunch today?

Karma Is Coming

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: August 05, 2009, 12:46:40 PM »

Just my guess - my second guess would be this goes till dark.  We need an office pool for things like this to keep us entertained while we wait for a dribble of news!

None - I sent it all to Murt!  LMAO  - NOT! 

Now, to be ontopic - did we ever see conman arrive? 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: August 05, 2009, 12:46:57 PM »

My guess is George will be there until lunch time tomorrow.  By the pile of notes and records he carried with him...he is prepared for a long haul.

Sorry George, most of the questions they asked Cindy won't be asked of you.  They have special questions just for you....like the GJ they think you are special.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1625 on: August 05, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »

O/T

I keep getting a smiley pop up ad in Spanish. Do you think this is because I just said I was married to a hispanic? 

No, I think the guy giving away the Nintendo WII's finally lost his voice and they're giving him a well deserved break.   

Love the wardrobe, you clothes horse, you!   

I take high noon tomorrow in the depo end time pool! 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: August 05, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.   

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

George Anthony showed up for today's deposition dressed casually: He wore shorts.

"I'm just here to answers questions and stuff that I need to answer," he told reporters outside the prosecutor's offices. "Is it going to hard? It's going to be hard today. Every day is hard, you guys."

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing described Anthony as "a bundle of nerves."

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich told Anthony that he seemed a little short of breath. "I'm just nervous," he told her. "A year ago, I never ... thought I'd be doing something like this. I was just George."

Belich said the deposition was scheduled to last the day and that his answers probably wouldn't be known until the trial. Casey Anthony, George's daughter, is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Belich shared the theory of WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer that prosecutors "are questioning the Anthonys under oath in case they become hostile witnesses by changing their stories to try to protect Casey."

George Anthony told reporters, "Hopefully, I keep the emotions in check and do the best I can. I can't guarantee what's going to happen when I get up there. I'm going to answer the stuff that is asked."

George is following wife Cindy and son Lee in talking to prosecutors. WESH's Kealing promised more in later newscasts on what George said about his family and his job prospects.

Any one taking bets on Georgie throwing a hissy fit and being put in a time out (preferably a small padded cell)...I can dream 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: August 05, 2009, 12:49:35 PM »

marinadedave
July 31, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qO2dF8C5p04&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qO2dF8C5p04&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thanks for posting this.....how could she have left Caylee there to rot in that muck!!

I appreciate your posting this also ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1628 on: August 05, 2009, 12:51:03 PM »

George looked quit mellow this morning, I am sure Cindy double dosed him!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1629 on: August 05, 2009, 12:53:25 PM »

George looked quit mellow this morning, I am sure Cindy double dosed him!!   

Hey you! 

Did anyone see Cindy or Conway arrive?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: August 05, 2009, 12:53:35 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20281065/detail.html

Love the title!   Nervous George Anthony Deposed
Casey Anthony Is Accused Of Killing Her Daughter

CBB - will you make the winner of the pool a special monkey? LOL  We need a prize!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1631 on: August 05, 2009, 12:54:21 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.   

George Anthony showed up for today's deposition dressed casually: He wore shorts.

"I'm just here to answers questions and stuff that I need to answer," he told reporters outside the prosecutor's offices. "Is it going to hard? It's going to be hard today. Every day is hard, you guys."

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich told Anthony that he seemed a little short of breath. "I'm just nervous," he told her. "A year ago, I never ... thought I'd be doing something like this. I was just George."

Belich said the deposition was scheduled to last the day and that his answers probably wouldn't be known until the trial. Casey Anthony, George's daughter, is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Belich shared the theory of WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer that prosecutors "are questioning the Anthonys under oath in case they become hostile witnesses by changing their stories to try to protect Casey."

George Anthony told reporters, "Hopefully, I keep the emotions in check and do the best I can. I can't guarantee what's going to happen when I get up there. I'm going to answer the stuff that is asked."

George is following wife Cindy and son Lee in talking to prosecutors. WESH's Kealing promised more in later newscasts on what George said about his family and his job prospects.
Poor unassuming george....I suppose he was shrugging the heck out of his innocent shoulders as he said this too.
george and cindy and especially casey,you all never deserved to have such a loving,sweet little baby like Caylee in your sorry lives.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1632 on: August 05, 2009, 12:56:57 PM »

LOL
hmmmmm,no conway?Wouldn't that be something if he didn't show up at all....

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1633 on: August 05, 2009, 01:01:01 PM »

My guess is George will be there until lunch time tomorrow.  By the pile of notes and records he carried with him...he is prepared for a long haul.

Sorry George, most of the questions they asked Cindy won't be asked of you.  They have special questions just for you....like the GJ they think you are special.
Gypsy~till lunch thursday,got it.
Does anyone know if george will be allowed to take his cribs notes into the depo and refer to them in there?

Karma Is Coming

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: August 05, 2009, 01:02:20 PM »

LOL

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: August 05, 2009, 01:04:16 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.   

I hate to be the one to tell him, but he was not "just George" this time last year. And today, he is just a worst version of the one he was last year. I think you are a sorry excuse for a grampa and a man George. "Just George" my shiney azz!!!! You could have done something to help Caylee before this ever happened to her. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1636 on: August 05, 2009, 01:05:14 PM »

O/T

I keep getting a smiley pop up ad in Spanish. Do you think this is because I just said I was married to a hispanic? 

No, I think the guy giving away the Nintendo WII's finally lost his voice and they're giving him a well deserved break.   

Love the wardrobe, you clothes horse, you!   

I take high noon tomorrow in the depo end time pool! 

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: August 05, 2009, 01:07:16 PM »

Yeah, he needs Conman's wheelchair to be pushing to look like he is doing something useful. Brad must not have stuck to his part in the "script."   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1638 on: August 05, 2009, 01:08:01 PM »

LOL

LOL....probably at your house george....with cindy.

Karma Is Coming

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: August 05, 2009, 01:08:56 PM »

Yeah, he needs Conman's wheelchair to be pushing to look like he is doing something useful. Brad must not have stuck to his part in the "script."   

Maybe he followed his partner, Mr. Luka! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.