May 29, 2024, 12:54:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231462 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1640 on: August 05, 2009, 01:09:07 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.   

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

George Anthony showed up for today's deposition dressed casually: He wore shorts.

"I'm just here to answers questions and stuff that I need to answer," he told reporters outside the prosecutor's offices. "Is it going to hard? It's going to be hard today. Every day is hard, you guys."

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing described Anthony as "a bundle of nerves."

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich told Anthony that he seemed a little short of breath. "I'm just nervous," he told her. "A year ago, I never ... thought I'd be doing something like this. I was just George."

Belich said the deposition was scheduled to last the day and that his answers probably wouldn't be known until the trial. Casey Anthony, George's daughter, is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Belich shared the theory of WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer that prosecutors "are questioning the Anthonys under oath in case they become hostile witnesses by changing their stories to try to protect Casey."

George Anthony told reporters, "Hopefully, I keep the emotions in check and do the best I can. I can't guarantee what's going to happen when I get up there. I'm going to answer the stuff that is asked."

George is following wife Cindy and son Lee in talking to prosecutors. WESH's Kealing promised more in later newscasts on what George said about his family and his job prospects.

I hate to be the one to tell him, but he was not "just George" this time last year. And today, he is just a worst version of the one he was last year. I think you are a sorry excuse for a grampa and a man George. "Just George" my shiney azz!!!! You could have done something to help Caylee before this ever happened to her. 

Sorry Fanny, that I will disagree with.  However, I would think their guilt would be so overwhelming that they would do everything to help Caylee NOW!!  Give her the respect she deserves and allow the pursuit of justice for their beautiful little granddaughter.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: August 05, 2009, 01:10:39 PM »

No matter when he finishes, I'll bet he'll come out of there like a snorting bull. He is full of testosterone and his own self. He might have gone in like the poor, pitiful, job seeking JoJo, but I bet when he comes flying out of there you will see a different George. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: August 05, 2009, 01:11:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/20291008/index.html

George Anthony Answering Questions In Case Against Casey

George Anthony is being questioned under oath by prosecutors. (08/05/09)

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: August 05, 2009, 01:14:56 PM »

LEGAL ANALYST: Bill Sheaffer On Deposition

http://www.wftv.com/video/20289024/index.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: August 05, 2009, 01:15:11 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.   

George Anthony showed up for today's deposition dressed casually: He wore shorts.

"I'm just here to answers questions and stuff that I need to answer," he told reporters outside the prosecutor's offices. "Is it going to hard? It's going to be hard today. Every day is hard, you guys."

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich told Anthony that he seemed a little short of breath. "I'm just nervous," he told her. "A year ago, I never ... thought I'd be doing something like this. I was just George."

Belich said the deposition was scheduled to last the day and that his answers probably wouldn't be known until the trial. Casey Anthony, George's daughter, is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Belich shared the theory of WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer that prosecutors "are questioning the Anthonys under oath in case they become hostile witnesses by changing their stories to try to protect Casey."

George Anthony told reporters, "Hopefully, I keep the emotions in check and do the best I can. I can't guarantee what's going to happen when I get up there. I'm going to answer the stuff that is asked."

George is following wife Cindy and son Lee in talking to prosecutors. WESH's Kealing promised more in later newscasts on what George said about his family and his job prospects.

Any one taking bets on Georgie throwing a hissy fit and being put in a time out (preferably a small padded cell)...I can dream 

Scoot over......I'm sitting with you.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: August 05, 2009, 01:17:12 PM »

No matter when he finishes, I'll bet he'll come out of there like a snorting bull. He is full of testosterone and his own self. He might have gone in like the poor, pitiful, job seeking JoJo, but I bet when he comes flying out of there you will see a different George. 

I bet you a six pack he doesn't make it back home without giving another interview.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: August 05, 2009, 01:17:47 PM »

George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors
Posted: 10:46 am EDT August 3, 2009
Updated: 12:59 pm EDT August 5, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony is being questioned under oath Wednesday at the Orange County courthouse by prosecutors who are taking his daughter Casey Anthony to trial for murder. George's attorney, Brad Conway, and Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, were also there.

George testified before a grand jury, which indicted Casey last year for murdering her daughter Caylee Anthony. WFTV reporter Kathi Belich spoke with George Anthony (watch interview) as he headed to his deposition Wednesday.

George told Belich that he was nervous and hoped that he could keep his emotions in check during his deposition. He also said his focus Wednesday is just to tell the truth.

"How's everybody?" George asked reporters before the deposition.

"Fine, sir, how are you?" a member of the media replied.

"Hanging in there," George replied.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says (watch interview) George's testimony could be a key element for the state because of his law enforcement training.

"He bolsters and strengthens those two links in the chain of circumstantial evidence against [Casey]," Sheaffer said.

George Anthony was working hard at starting the deposition off on a positive note. He was admittedly nervous and thinking about whether prosecutors' questions might set him off.

"Hopefully, I keep the emotion in check and do the best I can. I can't guarantee what's going to happen when I get up there. I just got to answer the stuff that's asked," George told Kathi Belich.

George Anthony can't refuse to answer prosecutors' questions the way he refused to answer questions under oath in the defamation lawsuit against his daughter Casey Anthony.

George's wife Cindy Anthony was deposed by prosecutors last week for more than 12 hours. George says they haven't discussed the questions asked or Cindy's answers.

However, George testified against Casey before a grand jury last year, presumably to tell the panel that he smelled what his law enforcement background told him was a dead body in the trunk of his daughter's car. George also testified that Casey would not let him near her trunk less than two weeks after Caylee disappeared.

"You seem a little short of breath," a reporter commented to George on Wednesday morning.

"A little nervous. I'm just nervous. I'm, a year ago I never would've ventured that I thought I'd be doing something like this. I was just the old George. I was just some guy who lived on Hopespring Drive," he said.

George Anthony's deposition is scheduled to last the whole day. The questions and his answers will most likely not become public until the trial.

Bill Sheaffer says prosecutors are probably deposing the Anthonys under oath in case they end up being "hostile witnesses" by attempting to protect Casey by changing their stories.

A date has not been set for Casey Anthony's murder trial, but a status hearing is set for January 21 to determine a possible trial date.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20263548/detail.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: August 05, 2009, 01:19:09 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.   

I hate to be the one to tell him, but he was not "just George" this time last year. And today, he is just a worst version of the one he was last year. I think you are a sorry excuse for a grampa and a man George. "Just George" my shiney azz!!!! You could have done something to help Caylee before this ever happened to her. 

Sorry Fanny, that I will disagree with.  However, I would think their guilt would be so overwhelming that they would do everything to help Caylee NOW!!  Give her the respect she deserves and allow the pursuit of justice for their beautiful little granddaughter.

He didn't hang around for a long time after Caylee was born to see that things were going ok for her in the crazy hormonal household. He turned tail and ran just when she needed him the most. And he averted his eyes and influence and let some controlling witch loose on both Caylee and Skanky, even when he came back. He is a poor excuse for a man, father,and a worse Jojo for Caylee.

He knows which side of the bread the butter is on, and he is hanging on to that for his sorry life. I have absolutely no sympathy for this man.
He seems to be able, out of all of them, to garner some compassion for him, more so than the others. I think he is more accountable than the rest. And yes, steps could have/should have been taken, and Caylee would not be dead and her ashes in jewelry would not be adorning the family that failed her so badly. I dispise them all, and him especially.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: August 05, 2009, 01:19:48 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/index.html
Nervous George Anthony Deposed
Casey Anthony Is Accused Of Killing Her Daughter

POSTED: 5:29 pm EDT August 4, 2009
UPDATED: 12:42 pm EDT August 5, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony, father of accused killer Casey Anthony, was questioned under oath Wednesday at the State Attorney's Office.

Casey Anthony is at the Orange County Jail on murder charges following the disappearance and death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's remains were found near the Anthony's home in December after a long search.

George Anthony was the last person to see Caylee alive on June 16, 2008.

He admitted Wednesday that he was nervous, but told reporters it's a process that he just has to get through. He also said he has not seen his daughter, Casey Anthony, in months, but would like to. When asked what he expected for his deposition, Anthony said he didn't know, but that he would try not to get emotional and just ask what is answered.

"I'm just here to answer questions and stuff that I need to answer that's about all I can say. It's going to be hard today. Every day is hard, you guys. Every day it never gets any easier. It's a process you just gotta go forward. Some days are a little easier than others. Today is a hard day, so hopefully I keep the emotions in check and do the best I can. I can't guarantee what will happen when I get up there. I just gotta answer the stuff that's asked," Anthony said.
Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, spent nine hours at the state attorney's office on Thursday. Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother, was deposed on July 29.

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: August 05, 2009, 01:19:52 PM »

Third family depostion

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20291120/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: August 05, 2009, 01:20:50 PM »

Prosecution Deposes George Anthony
State Attorney's Office Hears From Final Anthony Family Member

POSTED: Wednesday, August 5, 2009
UPDATED: 1:09 pm EDT August 5, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's father is being deposed by the State Attorney's office today.

George Anthony's deposition comes a week after his wife, Cindy Anthony, and son, Lee Anthony, were also deposed in the murder case against his daughter, Casey Anthony.

The depositions are closed, so it is not known what the family has been asked about.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive in east Orlando, near George and Cindy Anthony's home.

Casey Anthony's murder trial is not expected to begin before next summer. She is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20290400/detail.html
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: August 05, 2009, 01:22:37 PM »

Cannot believe he showed up at the courthouse dressed like that !   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: August 05, 2009, 01:27:08 PM »

He had a hard time parking the boat to get there on time cause he is just good ole George looking for a job, living the life on Hopespring.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: August 05, 2009, 01:29:40 PM »

No respect whatsoever.   

~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1654 on: August 05, 2009, 01:31:12 PM »

Fanny - I am not an Anthony sympathizer what so ever.  But exactly what steps did you want them to take?  Do you really think they saw this coming?

I agree that their cover up for their daughter is extremely disgusting and very hurtful to the memory of Caylee.  But I will vehemently debate anyone who thinks George and Cindy could have got custody of Caylee.  JMO based on going through a custody case and talking with others here in Florida who have gone through one, as well as having been employed by DCF! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: August 05, 2009, 01:36:36 PM »

I can't believe George wore shorts and flipflops!!  Where is his gum?? 

This family never ceases to amaze me!!! 

They really are disgusting.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: August 05, 2009, 01:38:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/index.html
Nervous George Anthony Deposed
Casey Anthony Is Accused Of Killing Her Daughter

POSTED: 5:29 pm EDT August 4, 2009
UPDATED: 12:42 pm EDT August 5, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony, father of accused killer Casey Anthony, was questioned under oath Wednesday at the State Attorney's Office.

Casey Anthony is at the Orange County Jail on murder charges following the disappearance and death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's remains were found near the Anthony's home in December after a long search.

George Anthony was the last person to see Caylee alive on June 16, 2008.

He admitted Wednesday that he was nervous, but told reporters it's a process that he just has to get through. He also said he has not seen his daughter, Casey Anthony, in months, but would like to. When asked what he expected for his deposition, Anthony said he didn't know, but that he would try not to get emotional and just ask what is answered.

"I'm just here to answer questions and stuff that I need to answer that's about all I can say. It's going to be hard today. Every day is hard, you guys. Every day it never gets any easier. It's a process you just gotta go forward. Some days are a little easier than others. Today is a hard day, so hopefully I keep the emotions in check and do the best I can. I can't guarantee what will happen when I get up there. I just gotta answer the stuff that's asked," Anthony said.
Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, spent nine hours at the state attorney's office on Thursday. Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother, was deposed on July 29.

Yeah, sure you did, Jojo. Just one of the first lies you told this time last year when you were "just George."

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: August 05, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »

Karma - Put me in the pool for georgies depo over tomorrow at 2pm!  I can't see him getting out that fast today - unless he makes SA certify the entire depo!
Okey dokey NewsJunkie.....wow,2 days of depo for george?Yikes

If we are doing a pool I pick 5pm tomorrow for Georgie with a visit from a ambulance later this afternoon when they tell him he can not use his crib notes and he finds out the restaurant across the street does not have crab puffs for lunch.

LOL !
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: August 05, 2009, 01:43:50 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.   

..." I was just George."  What an idiot.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: August 05, 2009, 01:44:12 PM »

Karma - Put me in the pool for georgies depo over tomorrow at 2pm!  I can't see him getting out that fast today - unless he makes SA certify the entire depo!
Okey dokey NewsJunkie.....wow,2 days of depo for george?Yikes

If we are doing a pool I pick 5pm tomorrow for Georgie with a visit from a ambulance later this afternoon when they tell him he can not use his crib notes and he finds out the restaurant across the street does not have crab puffs for lunch.

LOL !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.