May 30, 2024, 02:19:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231618 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: August 05, 2009, 02:23:11 PM »

Had the same attention been paid to making certain a responsible daycare or baby sitter was truly caring for Caylee that was spent on plastic arguing, plastic storage bins, interior cleansing & decorating ... maybe little Caylee would have had half a chance.  Everyone seemed to know that Casey was a very "troubled" girl and had been so for a very long time... She couldn't even finish high school.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1681 on: August 05, 2009, 02:23:26 PM »

Did I miss him or did Conway not show up today with just George 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: August 05, 2009, 02:24:10 PM »

Had the same attention been paid to making certain a responsible daycare or baby sitter was truly caring for Caylee that was spent on plastic arguing, plastic storage bins, interior cleansing & decorating ... maybe little Caylee would have had half a chance.  Everyone seemed to know that Casey was a very "troubled" girl and had been so for a very long time... She couldn't even finish high school.
Very true.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: August 05, 2009, 02:24:14 PM »

LOL - I didn't mean to type "plastic arguing"   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: August 05, 2009, 02:25:06 PM »

I didn't see him either.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: August 05, 2009, 02:25:52 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1686 on: August 05, 2009, 02:26:37 PM »

LOL....fit's them perfectly...plastic non humans.george already has all the phony,plastic face expressions down.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: August 05, 2009, 02:27:33 PM »

Probably fled in embarrassment when he saw what Georgie was wearing ... 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: August 05, 2009, 02:29:16 PM »

The Anthonys have made me nuttier ... than I was before.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: August 05, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »

I guess even the plastic could have been arguing in that disfuctional household. As an animal lover, I have worried all time about their two poor little dogs and the cat. They pick up on things going on, and surely have missed Caylee. Evidently they are not boarded in a loving kennel when the Ants are gone, as we have seen Mallory coming to feed and water them while they are alone in the house. The Ants have been gone a lot, and I imagine them being very lonesome and confused. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: August 05, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »

Good afternoon funny Monkeys!

MikiMonkey - I love your Georgie Porgie pieces.   . . . keep em comin'!!!

I'd love to know what Cindy is up to today.

Cindy is probably sitting in the cafe across the street from the courthouse waiting to debrief old passive/aggressive George.

IIRC this time last year was very different for Cindy and George.  They were still believing Caylee was coming home for her third birthday  on Saturday August 9th.  But he wasn't old regular George on Hopespring Drive even then.  Spindy had been on TV blasting the world to "get off your ass and find my Grandchild"  George was good at playing the calm, somewhat befuddled side kick who is definitely passive /  aggressive and still is.  They were placating their daughter then to get Caylee back and they are placating her now to try and save her from the DP...but all their outbursts and help have put the nail in the coffin and shamed Caylee.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: August 05, 2009, 02:32:02 PM »

I never saw any video of Conman showing up. Maybe Georgie is going to be left swinging in the wind by himself.  Bozo is surely there, all the while taking notes.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: August 05, 2009, 02:32:26 PM »

LOL....fit's them perfectly...plastic non humans.george already has all the phony,plastic face expressions down.

That's very true ... plastic everything.     The Anthony Plastonia Condition.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: August 05, 2009, 02:35:28 PM »

I guess even the plastic could have been arguing in that disfuctional household. As an animal lover, I have worried all time about their two poor little dogs and the cat. They pick up on things going on, and surely have missed Caylee. Evidently they are not boarded in a loving kennel when the Ants are gone, as we have seen Mallory coming to feed and water them while they are alone in the house. The Ants have been gone a lot, and I imagine them being very lonesome and confused. 

I've worried about their animules too ... but, then again, maybe they've enjoyed the peace & quiet ? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1694 on: August 05, 2009, 02:35:43 PM »

Fanny - I am not an Anthony sympathizer what so ever.  But exactly what steps did you want them to take?  Do you really think they saw this coming?

I agree that their cover up for their daughter is extremely disgusting and very hurtful to the memory of Caylee.  But I will vehemently debate anyone who thinks George and Cindy could have got custody of Caylee.  JMO based on going through a custody case and talking with others here in Florida who have gone through one, as well as having been employed by DCF! 

If nothing else, one of them, maybe Jojo, could have fled with Caylee. Make the effort to protect her at least. Yeah, he may have gotten into trouble, and have the law after them. But for God's sakes, no one even took even one step for her as far as I have ever been able to see.

Was she ever reported to DPS or called down and made to pay the piper for stealing? They knew Skanky lied through her teeth, and nothing could be believed about the situations that Caylee was in the middle of, and things her little eyes should not have seen. They knew she was not a good mother.

I don't think Skanky calling Caylee a little "snot head" in the IM with TR was the first time she had used that term openly. At the end of the video where Caylee was on the floor playing with Skanky, it was in the Anthony living room, and in the raw version, you could clearly hear Skanky say, "I hate her" right at the very end. One of the Ants was on the other end of that camera.

Yes, they knew the situation was bad, but did you see where any of them even made the attempt to report Casey or do anything but enable her bad behavior and worse.

Spindy was too busy with her lovelife and cleaning her house to be preoccupied with the well being of Caylee. She bought every toy that was known to mankind, and every cute little outfit imported from China. Reams and reams of pictures to show off the "little prize." But look deeply into the little sad eyes of some of Caylee pictures, especially the ones made just before she was murdered. How could you overlook that in your own household? Do I hold the Ants accountable. You betcha'! They did not murder Caylee, but look at them since. JMO

For whatever it's worth, my opinion is that George and Cindy didn't hold Casey accountable for lots of behavior that should have been taken very seriously while they were raising her. Most of the behavior that has become known, like stealing checks from grandparents in Nursing Homes, stealing credit cards, lying about paternity, etc. should have been confronted and action taken. I believe if reality had been faced in regard to Casey's behavior, caring parents would have allowed Casey to face appropriate consequences and/or sought resources to address a serious problem. Those intervention steps may have ultimately prevented Caylee's death, IMO. The sort of behavior that has become known to us didn't begin at age 19 or 20. There's been problems with Casey for a long time, and apparently George or Cindy never took it seriously enough to seek help.

This I'm sure of: Making excuses for Casey is a real indication of how they missed the boat. How did Cindy put it? "Well, she's in her twenties, for heaven's sake! All kids do these things!"

No, Cindy, they don't. Not all kids construct fantasy worlds for 2 years where they hold a job, steal credit cards and checks from friends and family. Whatever behavior dictated that Cindy put her hands around Casey's throat, was the last red flag in a long line of red flags that should have been addressed, IMO.

I don't think the dynamics in this family, as evidenced by what we've seen since this case broke, was healthy enough to protect Caylee. Cindy's a controlling nightmare and George is a wimp, and Casey's a product of them, and Caylee.................. Caylee's the victim.     

JMHO!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: August 05, 2009, 02:36:11 PM »

Probably fled in embarrassment when he saw what Georgie was wearing ... 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: August 05, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »

I never saw any video of Conman showing up. Maybe Georgie is going to be left swinging in the wind by himself.  Bozo is surely there, all the while taking notes.   

In Spanish, no doubt.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: August 05, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »

Or they are high fiving and partying that they are gone 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: August 05, 2009, 02:38:57 PM »

Agreed CBB 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1699 on: August 05, 2009, 02:38:59 PM »

Yeah, I agree with you completely.  I think the Anthony's enabled Casey to stay on her destructive path.  However, hindsight is much easier and I just don't believe for one second they saw their "darling" as a the monster who could kill a precious little girl.  I am not sure anyone could have predicted that.  Rest in peace little Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.